Patriot Games - Chapter 10 - Steffi Loses The Right To Wear White

Printer-friendly version

A NOTE REGARDING THIS STORY.

This is a fictional chronicle of a normal hardworking guy named Jack. The federal government made him an offer he couldn't refuse. All they asked was for Jack to go undercover to help the U.S. Government ensnare a terrorist.

Any resemblance of the characters depicted in the story to actual individuals is coincidental. All events are the sole responsibility of the author. None of the scenes in this story depict minors engaged in any sexual encounter.

This story has been previously posted on other sites. It is being posted here with a strong rewrite; some new chapters have been added. I had my BFF Monica Rose edit the material so it should be more readable. Marina

Marina: [email protected]

@ @ @ @

Chapter 10 - Steffi Loses tThe Right To Wear White

We live in a world where losing your phone is more dramatic than losing your virginity.

Fred had snuck into the bathroom to have a private conversation with his girlfriend, Lucy. He took the opportunity to do a little sexting in anticipation of the night of hot sex he had planned.

He tiptoed back to his office he shared with Steve only to find it empty. His partner was AWOL. Fred scanned the room and saw a slip of paper on the floor beside Steve's desk. Picking it up, he recognized it as a buck slip from Mr. Hampton's Secretary. It was addressed to the two of them and read simply, 'Get your asses in here now.'

Fred straightened his tie and made sure his zipper was up, picked up a pen and notebook. Did a smart about-face and rushed out the door. He was a few yards away from the director's office when Steve came out looking like a whipped puppy.

He frowned at the expression on Steve's face, "What's up partner?"

Steve turned his head to ensure the door was closed and that no one could hear him. "It's that idiot Hampton. He says our investigation isn't moving fast enough. He's ordered us back to the Pink Pussycat club to see if we can pick up any fresh intel on Ivan."

Fred grimaced. "Can't we pass this off on someone else? That new guy in the next cubical is really gullible."

Steve thought seriously about the suggestion but realized that if something happened to the agent he would be in a world of hurt.

"It's our case. Come with me, Freddy, we'll figure something out. The one thing we can't do is show our male faces in that club. It has been positively confirmed that Ivan's gang has our mugs in his facial recognition database. That seriously narrows our options."

The ramifications of that statement hit Fred like a Mack truck, "Fuck, no. I'm not dressing as a girl again! If I'm going to get killed it won't be with me wearing a bra and panties. I want to go out as a man." said a very terrified Fred.

Thirty minutes and two cups of coffee later, Steve had formulated his simplistic plan. "Okay, here's what we'll do. I'll put on my Steffi disguise and go in alone to pump Donna for information." Steve thought to himself 'I hope that bimbette Trixie is there; I'd like to pump her for more than information.'

"I'll be wired and you will be my backup. You'll sit outside in a car and monitor my communications. If you hear the code word 'backdoor' come a running. It will mean I'm in trouble."

Fred shrugged. He liked the idea of staying out of a dress. "That doesn't sound too bad. Should I wear a vest?"

Steve laughed realizing his partner hadn’t grasped the nuances of the plan. "Not unless they make bulletproof Brassieres, you'll be dressed as Frederica. I may need a clandestine rescue. One other thing Frederica, carry a purse large enough to hold your 9 millimeter, it has more knockdown punch."

Four hours later, the two ladies were circling the club in their unmarked government car. Steve was driving and having a great time teasing his partner who sat next to him in his pink poodle miniskirt. Fred was definitely not happy.

As they cruised past the rear of the club, Steve found what he was looking for. "Look Frederica, there's a side entrance off that alley. I'll park on the corner and you stay here and monitor my conversations. Hopefully it will go smoothly and I won't need you. If I do need backup, I want to see nothing but assholes and elbows when you coming charging to my rescue. That's why I had you wear flats and put you in a miniskirt to facilitate a fast getaway."

"Yeah, right! I'm sure that's the only reason," said Fred sarcastically.

"Well that and you've got great legs," teased Steve.

Steve parked the car and gracefully climbed out of the car and watched Fred slide to the driver's seat. Fred's heart pounded in his chest, his hand rested on his gun inside his purse. He was having serious doubts about Steve's unsophisticated plan, but Steve was the senior agent so Fred had no choice.

Steve walked ten yards away and did a com check to ensure the microphone hidden in the hair comb holding back his bangs was transmitting. Fred gave his partner a thumbs-up and nervously watched Steve make his way to the front door, marveling at the ease with which he handled the five-inch stilettos he was wearing. Fred had thought Steve went overboard with his heavy dramatic makeup and skin tight red miniskirt. Steve explained it away as he was trying to attract attention this time around.

Steve entered the club and Fred immediately realized there was a serious deficiency with the plan. The music and crowd noise were all jumbled together and overwhelmed the microphone. Fred had a difficult time making out what was being said. Having no other alternative; he got out of the car and followed his partner into the club. If he couldn't hear him, he felt he should at least be able to keep an eye on his colleague.

Fred ensured his wig covered his ear piece and stepped into the lions' den. His heart was pounding as he paid his cover charge and worried about being reimbursed for it without a receipt. He watched his partner make a beeline for the bar and approach a really tall woman who was leaning against the bar. She was taller than Steve, even allowing for their high heels. She had fair skin, accented by her long black hair. She was wearing a white gauzy see-through blouse that embellished her full breasts and wore black form-fitting slacks that emphasized her long tapered legs. It took Fred a moment but then he realized the tart with his partner was the infamous Trixie. Fred stood to the side of the entryway and tried to blend in. He watched Steffi buy Trixie a drink. The two appear to become rather chummy, Fred couldn't make out what was being said in his earpiece.

The two finished their drinks and walked hand in hand to the back of the club, where they disappeared into an unmarked door.

Once they were out of the main club area, Fred's reception picked up and he could hear Steve talking, "Thanks Trix for agreeing to talk to me in private."

"No problem, Steffi, I have a room reserved for private....ah, conversations. Follow me, no one will bother us there."

Entering the room, Steve saw it was dominated by a massive double bed covered in a yellow comforter. Trixie threw his purse on a dresser. He went to a makeshift bar in the corner, poured himself a drink and asked, "Want another drink? I have my special bottle reserved for private conversations."

Fred slowly backed out the door intending to return to the safety of the car. Fred was shocked at what he heard next, from Trixie "Let's take off our dresses and get comfortable. Here sit on the bed, I'll get our drinks then we can talk all you want."

Fred slid into the car, put his purse down where he could get to it in a hurry and relaxed. He figured his partner knew what he was doing. The next thing Fred heard was a lot of girly giggles with Trixie saying, "That's a good girl drink it all."

It went quiet after that and Fred heard some sounds he couldn't identify. He was starting to get concerned when Trixie said "Steffi, lay down on the bed on your back. I prefer the top is that's alright."

He heard Steve's voice, "Can't we just talk first?"

Trixie giggled, "Oh...you're one of those girls. I bet you like to cuddle afterward too."

"Why do I feel funny?"

"It's a little GHB I slipped into your drink, it'll help relax you. Steffi, you are about to get fucked and that's the way it has to be. I'm sorry you seem to be a sweet person. I love girls like you. I plan on riding your clit for a wonderful climax. Then when you're spent I intend on planting my seed in your sweet ass."

"What the hell are you doing now, Trixie?"

"You mean the handcuffs? They're my insurance policy. I just wanted to assure you don't go anywhere until I'm done with you. You'll enjoy this I promise. We can change places later."

"Get off me," mumbled Steve.

With a heavy sigh, Trixie climbed off the bed, "I have ways of handling complainers. Open wide while I stuff my panties into that sexy mouth of yours."

Trixie climbed back atop Steve and straddled his waist, she removed the cheap breast forms in his bra and played with his man boobs. She took off her bra and shook her hooters at Steve.

"Do you like my tits Steffi? I got mine the old fashioned way...silicone injections, before they became outlawed. Aren't they lovely?"

Steve may have been in a stupor but a pair of gigantic breast inches away was still enticing. He nodded his head yes with great gusto.

Trixie announced, "Great! I like my girls to have the real thing, Steffi; I'll fix you right up."

Steve tried unsuccessfully to spit out the nasty gag, while Trixie went to a small safe in the room and withdrew six hypodermics needles filled with a cloudy liquid. "Lucky for you I still have six silicone injections leftover from my stash. When you leave here girlfriend you're going to have a full B cup. I promise!

"Oh, the look on your face is precious. You can thank me later, now let's get started, three in each tit will start you out nicely. Come back in a month and we'll do it again."

Fred was beyond worried; he started to panic. He opened the car door and started toward the side door. He pulled up short when, out of the shadows strode a mountain of a man; he had arms as large as most men's legs. He walked to the side door and disappeared inside. Fred thought 'This is not going well he looks like the guy we had previously identified as Trixie's pimp.'

Not sure what to do, Fred decided to wait it out. After all he hadn't heard Steve's panic word. Fred went back to the security of his car. He climbed in and ensured all the doors were locked. He pressed his earpiece deeper into his ear trying to hear what was going on.

Fred jumped when he heard rather clearly a deep man's voice, "Trixie what the hell are you doing?"

"Oh hi, Tom. I'm about to slide my friends pole up my hole. What do you think I'm doing?"

"Get off him; you know all tricks are to be run through me."

"But Tom, I promised Steffi he would get the fucking of a life time. Look he has a nice stiffy."

Steve freaked out, even in his drug addled brain. He frantically pulled at his restraints. When he thought things couldn't get any worse they did. Tom dropped his pants and pulled out a penis the size of a cucumber which could feed a family of four. Steve's pole shrunk like someone had let the air out of a balloon.

Tom leered at his captive and said, "He'll get the fucking of a life time alright; but it'll be by me."

Tom unlocked the cuffs holding Steve's legs to the bed one at a time and forced the leg up so he could reattach them to his hands. Steve was now a pretzel with his ass totally exposed.

Tom strode over to his victim and spit on his penis for lubrication and with no foreplay drove into Steve with all the finesse of bull in a china shop. He pile drove his tool time and time again. He ripped and tore his way to self-gratification. By the time he was done, Steve was only half-conscious. Tom pulled out of the girly man under him and wiped himself off with Steffi's dress he found laying around.

With a self-satisfied smile on his face he turned to Trixie and grabbed her by the hair. "Did you get paid?"

"No, this was a freebee."

"Bullshit! Give me his purse."

Tom dumped out the contents found the wallet and emptied it. In the process he found Steve's security card. "What the fuck, he's a cop. Get him cleaned up and I'll dump him in the alley."

While Trixie was scurrying around gathering his clothes, Tom noticed the empty hypodermic needles on the dresser. "Trixie, what are those? You aren't into drugs again are you?"

"No, those are left over silicone. I injected my friend to give her boobs."

"Did you get these from my safe?"

"Yes, why? I thought that's where you kept them."

"You idiot! Those old silicone injections were dangerous and outdated. I replaced them all with extra strength estrogen, which I keep for my girls. If you gave this guy six shots," Tom did the quick mental math and went on, "That's a year's worth of girlie hormones. It serves the pig right," then laughing he said, "SOW would probably be the better term now. Now get him dressed and fix his makeup."

Noticing the blood trail coming from his ass, Tom added, "Put one of those pad things in his panties to control the blood flow."

Tom laughed at the irony of the situation and said, "Hell, he'll probably be menstruating in a month so he'd better get used to them things now. The next time you see him he'll probably have grown his own boobs."

Fred pulled out his pistol and headed for the door. He was so nervous he piddled his panties. Just as he got to the door it flew open, his partner was unceremoniously shoved out into the alley and the door slammed shut.

Fred helped Steve to the car and laid him face down on the back seat.

Fred sat in the driver's seat and asked, "Why didn't you use your code word?"

"That's hard to do with dirty underwear stuffed in your mouth. Now get me to a hospital, that bastard did something awful to my innards. God I hurt!"

"I'll call the duty officer and let him know what's happened."

"Fred, don't you dare. No one is to ever know I was butt fucked. You take me to the emergency room, they'll patch me up. Then I'll spend a couple of days at your place recuperating. Call my wife and say we're undercover. Then call the office and tell them I'm taking a few days of personal leave."

Fred pulled up to the emergency room entrance. He went for help and came back with an orderly pushing a wheelchair.

With two sets of helping hands Steve managed to extricate himself from the back seat. He gingerly sat in the chair and winced at every small bump. There first stop was check in, where the lady behind the Plexiglas inquired how the patient intended to pay. Fred started to get his medical card out and Steve stopped him with a stare. Steve pointed to Fred and said we're a couple, "She'll pay, we have no insurance. Isn't that right, Frederica?"

Fred swallowed twice and hoped his credit cards had enough on it. He had heard the nightmare stories of emergency room costs.

Steve was taken back to the exam room; while Fred decided he'd remain in the waiting room. He wanted no part in explaining how Steve had received his injuries. Plausible deniability was his creed. If asked he would just say he had a radio malfunction.

Twenty minutes later two nurses came out giggling and a pretty young redhead walked over to Fred. "Your friend will be alright. He insisted that he was attacked so we did a rape kit on him. Get him to the police as soon as possible if he really wants them to investigate. There is no internal damage just some tearing at the rectum. The doctor stitched him up. He recommends your friend have nothing but soft food for a few days, he has written a prescription for a stool softener. He also strongly suggests you and your girlfriend avoid anal sex for a long time."

Fred blushed bright red and closely examined his shoes. The nurse said, "Sweetie it's alright we see this kind of thing all the time from 'girls' like you. I personally never saw how getting something stuffed up your bum could be pleasurable. I guess you have to use what's available."

She hesitated before continuing. "Some advice from a medical professional? Use a condom next time."

Fred stammered out, "It wasn't me."

"Yeah, I've heard that before too. Just be careful."

With anal sex, I suggest you start gently. Find a slender midget.
Or a member of Congress." Jarod Kintz

@ @ @ @

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I imagine Steffi's going....

To be walking funny for a LONG while! (Snicker giggles!). Marina dear, looking forward to the next installment hon. Loving Hugs Talia