Patriot Games - Chapter 20 - Surgery Post Op

Printer-friendly version

A NOTE REGARDING THIS STORY

This is a fictional chronicle of a normal hardworking guy named Jack. The federal government made him an offer he couldn't refuse. All they asked was for Jack to go undercover to help the U.S. Government ensnare a terrorist.

Any resemblance of the characters depicted in the story to actual individuals is coincidental. All events are the sole responsibility of the author. None of the scenes in this story depict minors engaged in any sexual encounter.

This story has been previously posted on other sites. It is being posted here with a strong rewrite; some new chapters have been added. I had my BFF Monica Rose edit the material so it should be more readable. -- Marina

We know that some of the characters presented here are unlikeable or appear to be unbelievable. That is the point though. People grow and learn through their experiences. And there is always hope for justice and punishment.

Marina: [email protected]

@ @ @ @

Chapter 20 - Surgery Post Op

"Sex with a stranger is like snow, you never know how many inches you're going to get or how long it will last."

The time since Jack's breast surgery had been exhilarating and tiring. Rose had taken vacation to be with her husband. They continued Jack's training only now there seemed to be no hurry as they worked each day until both parties were exhausted.

It was Sunday afternoon and time for Rose to take a break. She took another pull of her chai latte and stared at her husband going through his programmed belly dancing routine. They had been working on this event for the past several days and Jack was finally starting to catch on. Rose gleefully watched her husband attempt to perform 'The dance of a Thousand Veils' for the 25th time. Jack was really getting into it. Clutching to his chest, the silky material of his satin wrapped coin fringed bra-top, sensitizing his taut nipples. He was dancing with total, wild abandon, hair flying, and breast bouncing erotically.

Rose squealed in delight, "Jack, you are really starting to enjoy this aren't you? I know I am! I am not trying to be cruel, but dear you have taken to this feminization like a fish to water."

"Rose, I am doing all I can to please you. I only want to be your husband, not some in-between man-woman."

Jack smiled at his leering wife and went back to practicing.

To please Rose, Jack started his routine over with a flirty shoulder shimmy accentuating his newest girly assets. Halfway through this classic move Jack found himself majorly distracted by the jiggling on his chest. His perky nipples were protruding through the bra top. Despite his mental reservations, Jack had very little control over his bodily responses to the tactile titillation of his new tits. Jack thrust his chest out proudly in a way that made his hooters look even bigger. Dancing around the room in his harem pants and bouncing new boobies was starting to get Jack excited, destroying the feminine silhouette. His harem pants were of silk, and so sheer you could see the triangle of his thong at the apex of his thighs. The very manly protrusion in his thong stood out disturbingly. Jack was unable to concentration on his dancing with the realization that he was turning himself on. His hair hung down to his shoulders, looking tousled and windblown. His breasts were lifted up with the bra. His nipples were taut and his skin was flushed. Jack looked totally wanton, like a woman who desperately needed to be fucked.

"My lord Rose, I know in reality my breasts are not very big, but the way they bounce and giggle makes them seem huge. I'm finding that nipple erections have become as pleasurable as penile erections. I almost wish I had bigger breasts, G-d help me, why do I consider it wrong for me to feel this way?"

Jack sheepishly waited for his wife's response. An amused Rose remained mute and just stared back with a devious half smile.

She eventually responded with, "Daisy, a women's size is more about presentation than bulk. You may only have a modest B cup, but I can assure you they are undeniably 'bouncy'. You should take pride and pleasure in your new your figure, your breasts may not be in the same category as Madonna, but the good news is that smaller breasts are more sensitive than large ones."

Rose said proudly, "My dear husband I believe you have moved to the other side of the looking glass. You are just realizing the experience from there can be quit pleasurable. Do you realize that in less than two months you have gone from a svelte, scrawny guy, to a gorgeous, even glamorous woman with sexy breasts and two of the most adorable little frisky nipples? Jack, give me a twirl."

Jack held out his arms and did a 360 turn on his toes. He finished with a smile on his face.

"Daisy, I am so proud of you, never feel regret at enjoying your body. Life is too short, embrace the fact that we both love the newest additions to our family. Daisy Bell, you and your breasts, will always have a place in my home, in my heart, and in my mouth. Wench, come stand in front of me.

Jack resented the term wench and hesitated. Rose pulled his bra down under his breasts pushing them higher up much like a pushup bra.

"Here, these are for you Little Miss Sunshine! Look at the present I got for you." Rose reached behind her and opened her hand. "They are the perfect complement to your harem outfit."

Jack stared in amazement at two nipple clamps with a string of long golden beads dangling from them. He caught his breath and gritted his teeth as Rose raised one to his nipple and attached it tightly onto the hardened nub. The instant pain caused Jack to gasp, he squealed in a girly way, and then he arched his back at the pleasure of it, his body begging for more. Rose smiled and secured the other one to his bare nipple. Jack bit his lip to keep from moaning. The clamps felt tight, the dangling beads lightly caressed the swell of his breasts, and felt glorious. The mixture of pleasure and pain was incredibly sensual. Jack was even more turned on than he had ever been before, which was definitely saying something.

"Daisy you're so beautiful, baby. Now go back to your dancing. Let's see if your props don't add something to the eroticism of your dance. I assure you, the pain of the clamps and the sensualism of the beads caressing your breasts will help you focus your attention."

After 5 minutes of strutting his stuff, Rose couldn't take it anymore. She again ordered, "Wench get over hear and make it snappy!" Rose smiled staring at the damp spot showing though his harem pants. Rose cupped his breasts and massaged them, saying, "I can't wait to fuck you." Jack raised his hips in a plea.

Jack squirmed as Rose stroked his man clit. Jack almost screamed. She stoked him again. "Kneel, wench now!" Jack again hesitated so Rose reached up and firmly grasped the two bangles firmly attached to his nipples and tugged downward. The pain immediately brought Jack to his knees his face inches away from Rose's crotch. Rose still clinging to the beads pulled Jack forward so his face was firmly resting against Rose's soaking crotch. As he started to suck and lick Rose through her shorts, she pulled more enthusiastically on the beads still in her hand to create greater pressure in her sensitive love garden. This caused Jack to let out an orgasmic scream.

A startled Rose apologetically said, "Sorry baby, I guess I don't know my own strength. Now get on your feet, let's see what my concubine can do."

Jack stood up and his hands went to the clamps to remove them. Rose stared icily at him and proclaimed, "They only come off, when I take them off! That's an order. If you disobey me I will turn you over to the Sultan for penal action.

"Daisy Girl, you are smoke'n hot. You are more alive and vibrant than I have ever seen you. You're simply glowing, for the first time ever I see you smiling with your eyes not just your lips. Your facial expressions are genuine and reflects what I suspect is a deep contentment."

Holding up his breasts Jack says, "Rose, I feel so different with these things and I don't mean just the new jewelry. But you are wrong I am not content. I love the breasts, but I don't want these feelings, they are so confusing. They scare the hell out of me. I can't control them any more than I can stop these fleshy protrusions from bouncing around on my chest."

Jack reached up to his inflamed nipples and tried to relieve some of the pain radiating from them. "Daisy, bring those cherubic titties over here." Jack took a step backward rather than toward Rose.

"We have had this talk about impertinence too many times, do I need to remind you of the consequence for disobedience. If you want to act like a petulant child, I will treat you that way. Daisy, go into the den and bring me a ping pong paddle, we will keep it here just in case it is needed. If I tell you to get gussied up like Little Bow Peep and walk around the block that is exactly what you will do."

A terrified Jack retrieved the paddle, handed it to Rose then uncharacteristically did a formal long swooping bow, causing the beads to hang down and almost touch the floor. Standing with his eyes downcast on the floor he said, "I apologize for my outburst and my lack of etiquette, my lady. Your wish is my command."

Dropping to his knees at Rose's feet he proudly presented his tits for her inspection. The gesture of subservience brought a radiant smile to Rose's face. In a lighthearted manner she reached out and lightly tugged on Jack's nipples clamps and then directed, "Now get back to practice, you have another 15 minutes on the schedule."

Jack was almost finished with his belly dancing lesson, when the front door bell rang. Rose peered out the window and saw Mike standing at the door.

"Holy crap Mike is here! Jack, quick hide in our bathroom. Start the shower; it will explain your absence. I will get rid of him as soon as I can."

Jack started the shower and then crept back to the bedroom door, opening it a crack so that he could see and eavesdrop on the conversation.

As Mike entered the room, he smiled and picked up a chiffon veil Jack had dropped in his hasty departure. He smiled and held the translucent scarf up saying, "I heard the music, Rose. Do you have a new hobby? That's not your normal perfume that I smell. You got company?"

"Yes, my girlfriend Daisy was showing me her routine. She has taken up belly dancing as an aerobic exercise. She's in the shower right now. what do you want Mike?"

With a lecherous grin Mike said, "You know what I want, Rose. Just say yes and I will bring big Mikie out and we can play all afternoon.

"Mike please, my girlfriend is in the next room."

"That's OK. Why don't we go see if she is interested in a little three way action."

"Mike, neither Daisy nor I am that kind of woman!"

"Well you can't blame a guy for trying. Now where is the wimp of a husband of yours I have a couple of questions for him."

"He's not here right now; he went for a walk to get his strength back. Just tell me and I will have him get back to you."

"Forget that, the real reason I am here is to see if you are interested in a little booty call."

"GET OUT NOW! I will see you at work on Monday; we can discuss your indecent proposal then."

The couple disappeared out of visual range, and Jack remained blind for several frustratingly long minutes. Rose eventually came into bedroom and found a fuming Jack. Rose rubbing her rear end, muttered, "That man has hands like an octopus."

"Rose, I saw and heard most of what went on. My imagination filled in the blanks. Why do you put up with that grab ass from him?"

"Listen Jack, testosterone makes idiots of all men. I will grant you, Mike has a hyperactive libido and can occasionally be a little crass; I simply play into that weakness. Letting him grab my ass occasionally has gotten me five promotions, how many promotions have you had? Jack, my little flirtations with Mike are all innocent behavior. They are not performed out of spite - or even a desire to be unfaithful. It is just the game we woman play to get ahead in a man's world.

Jack, you are wrong about Mike, he is an attractive looking man. He can be charming and loving under the right circumstances. Hell Jack, I have seen the way Mike looks at you; maybe if you let him play with your ass occasionally he would promote you. I would bet that under all that macho bullshit, if given half a chance Mike would swing both ways.

A gloomy Jack, with nipple clamps still firmly in place, responded in a plaintive voice, "Rose, I will grant you he is a muscular guy and handsome in a Neanderthal kind of way. However, if we were the only persons on earth I wouldn't let that bastard within 100 feet of my ass!"

Rose countered with, "Me thinks my lady doth protest too much! Darling, you can relax, I am not going to fight you for his affections. If my girlfriend wants him, he is all yours."

As a closing to her argument Rose reached behind and pulled a pillow off the bed and hit Jack over the head with it. The pillow fight quickly degenerated into a wrestling match. With Rose firmly pinned on the floor, in desperation she fired her final shot and coyly says. "Let's not discuss Mike. I am more interested in my sexy harem girl."

Rose then purred in her best sex kitten voice, "Jackie do I still turn you on? I would love to spend the rest of the afternoon riding your magic carpet."

Jack stood and laughed, "Are you kidding me, one smile from you and it's up periscope, my tubes are always loaded and ready to launch." Standing, Rose took him by the hands, and gently removed the clamps from his chest and gave each a kiss. She gave him a 'come fuck me' smile and climbed onto their bed wiggling her ass at her husband.

After their wild ride came to a conclusion, Jack staggered into a hot steamy bath. Tonight, an energized Rose climbed in with him. She slid between Jack and the back of the tub trapping Jack between her legs.

She rubbed Jack's shoulders and told him to relax. As he slid down into the water, he became fixated on the fact his new breasts seamed to float. They bobbed in the soapy water, his puffy, sore and elongated nipples just breaking the surface. Reaching around her husband, Rose lovingly lathered those glorious orbs. She coated both perky nipples in abundant amounts of liquid body wash. Using her thumb and finger, Rose massaged Jack's nipples until they were as hard as two stone posts. She giggled at the sight of his manly periscope breaking the surface. She stood and turned to face Jack and slid back into the water, this time impaling herself on his pole. The two lovers swamped the floor but had a glorious fuck. It was an orgasm that warmed their souls.

Lying in bed following their water gymnastics, Rose leaned into her husband and said, "Jack that was magnificent but our time is getting short. Your metamorphosis into a beautiful refined young woman is about complete."

That evening, Rose informed Daisy that they had one more event to cover. Rose had Daisy wearing only his high heels. Rose arrived wearing a strap-on dildo. She proceeded to tease Jack by chanting, "Come on sissy, bend over and let me say ahhh!"

Giggling wildly with arms flapping, boobs jiggling, and butt checks wiggling Rose chased Daisy around the house. For 15 minutes, Jack jogged to stay ahead of the threatening Sultan penetrator. This continued until Rose actually slid and fell over in hysterical laughter. An out of breath Jack collapsed on the floor next to a bemused Rose. She engulfed her husband in a hug and kissed him tenderly on the lips and breathlessly as she said, "Jackie, you are just precious. I think we have milked the last drop out of this training udder. Lover, no more work now it's time to let Daisy out to play. Come on twinkle-toes let's go to the bedroom. I'll put my friend away if you insist, but I still think you would enjoy it."

Holding hands the two lovers skipped into the love nest.

After another round of glorious sex, a concerned Jack asked, "Rose, where does all this lead and what affect will it have on our marriage?

Frowning, her forehead all crunched up, a subdued and uncomfortable Rose responded, "Honey, I honestly don't know.

The next week was pure hedonistic debauchery. They copulated like two bunnies in heat. Jack briefly became concerned that Rose had turned into nymphomaniac, she was never satisfied. When Jack was no longer able to perform Rose still wanted his head and tongue buried in her pussy. Both partners found the missionary position to be the most pleasing. Rose was thrilled at her ability to play with her husband's little tits, while Jack just cherished the feeling of his nipples rubbing against his wife's. Jack particularly adored watching Rose's face as they made love. It took on a look of ecstasy just before she came. Rose would spasm and then would give a deep throated moan, on special occasions a small scream. Those moments were more rewarding and satisfying for Jack than his own orgasms. For days on end the two lovers were unabashed in their mutual lust. The magic of those days were special, a gift from Aphrodite.

Jack was supremely content. Then disaster struck.

One night Jack lay on top of Rose and they kissed passionately. He was aroused but his organ refused to respond. Rose sensed his distressed and tried everything to help. She even relented to take his prick in her mouth. She sucked and manipulated it with her tongue but to no avail. Eventually, Jack told Rose to stop. His passion remained high but he was having trouble inflating his manhood, it just lay there like a limp worm. It was still sensitive but refused to become firm. Penetration was out of the question.

While Jack slept in the recovery room from surgery, Rose had used two of her hormone injections on the unsuspecting man. She worried this might eventually happen but didn't think the dosage she had administered was sufficient to cause this. Maybe combined with the extra strength progesterone birth control pills she had been feeding Jack were a mistake. Combined with the hormonal cream may have had an unintended cumulative effect. Whatever the cause, Rose regretted the timing. Their fairytale existence crashing down at the worst possible moment, just days before Jack was going to leave. However Rose would have to deal with the reality of what she had done.

She tried to console her husband. "Jack, please don't worry about it. Society defines your sex by your genitalia, but the functioning of your plumbing has nothing to do with you being a man. What you have volunteered to do, makes you a real man in my eyes. I don't care your that wee willy is temporarily out of commission."

An apprehensive Jack, put aside his concerns and provided pleasure to his wife, in the only way he could. The more he pleasured her the more she demanded. She was almost insatiable.

The night before their planned outing, exiting the bath, a naked Rose helped Jack into a pretty rose colored silk thong. She said, "Jack I want you to hold me, to touch me to show me how much you love me"

He gently laid his hand over her lips. "No more words, lover."

She reached up to him with warm moist lips. He was helpless as the passion swept over him. Rose led him to their bed and said, "Please don't make me beg, I will if I have to, but I would much prefer it if my husband wanted it as much as I do." She pushed his shoulders and forced him onto the bed. She stood there looking down at him with pure lust. Bending over him again their lips met. Reaching up to his wife, Jack lightly stroked her exposed body. His touch was like electricity lighting up every nerve in her body. She longed for his soft caresses.

After what seemed like an eternity to both of them, she lay down beside him. His body was cool, hers hot with anticipation. Neither spoke, except with their eyes. Again, their lips touched as Jack stroked her body from her shoulder to her groin. Jack rolled over on top of her. She welcomed his body as it pressed her down. She shivered with anticipation as his hand touched her breast. Her tremor was one of excitement as he lightly touched one nipple with the tip of his tongue.

As he felt their mutual passion grow, his skin began to tingle. Rose could feel his eyes on her as she lay there with the electricity coursing through them both. "Ahhh" a gentle moan escaped her lips. It served to encourage Jack. He shifted his weight and repositioned his body. Her hands on his hips attempted to guide him.

Now he gently tormented her other breast with his mouth. It was as if he was trying to swallow her entire tit. His warm hot lips covered her nipple. He gently pulled on it with his lips, caressing it with his tongue. Her heart raced and her desire built until she thought she would scream. Now his hand was playing her other breast, caressing the baby soft tissue and stroking her hypersensitive nipple. Rose returned the favor and not so gently tugged on his nipples, causing them to swell into hard little focal points of pleasure. Jack was now dry humping his wife with just the silk of his panties separating the two lovers. He felt something building inside him like small explosions going off. Rose removed one hand and forced it in between the two bodies. Reaching his groin she moved slowly and with only two fingers she rubbed, what was left of his manhood, through his silky panties. His excitement grew and grew but no matter what she did she couldn't make his stone pillar return. He couldn't reach the level he sought. He came to the brink but just couldn't crest it.

It was different from anything he'd ever experienced. In the past the feelings had been pleasurable enough and he had always felt satisfied as the rush came quickly and then passed. As Rose stroked, she suckled one nipple and continued to masturbate his little yummie clittie, it was trying to get hard and pre-cum leaked from it in sufficient quantity to stain his panty, Jack felt the excitement throughout his body and it grew and grew until it was almost overwhelming. Then, when she stroked him one more time on the skin that was still so sensitive, he experienced a different sensation unlike anything he had felt before. Running through his entire body was the most marvelous warmth. It flowed from his toes through his crotch and ass, up to his breasts, but much to Jack's consternation other than a small dribble of pre-cum there was no discharge. Jack was severely disturbed by his lack of ability to gain an erection and ejaculate. A saddened man stared at the last vestige of his manhood as it slowly shrunk into the silk valley between his legs.

"Jack, let's worry less about the anatomical function and more on the metaphysical. From a woman's point of view, a penis is an enigma, at times it can be poetic, and a source of pleasure. It is a source of ecstasy that can easily be turned into a weapon used against woman. Honey, there is no requirement for me to be possessively penetrated to be your woman.

"I am yours because I give my soul to you, not because you skewer me with your shaft. So, Jack dear, please don't concern yourself about your little E.D. problem, it's probably from stress. When this is over and we are all together, everything will be fine. Hell, Jack to paraphrase 'Tootsie", you are more of a man as a woman than any man I know.

"Jack, why can't you get away from this fixation on your penis? So what if your semen making machine is temporarily out of ammo. I understand that a penis is more than a body part to a man; it's a flesh and blood measuring stick of a man's place in the world. Let's worry less about the anatomical function and more on the metaphysical. From a woman's point of view a penis is an enigma. At times it can be poetic at others times pathetic. It is an agent that can be the source of ecstasy while at the same time can be a weapon against woman.

Rose tried to make light of it by saying, "I may have lost my manly stud but I have gained a goddess. Besides think of the tax right-off, we can call Goodwill; there is a drawer full of jockstraps that aren't going to be needed anymore.

Jack pouted, sticking out his lower lip, and responded, "No save them, let me see if I can summon Hercules, maybe he can use them."

Rose was delighted at the lighthearted banter and responded, "Don't you dare, I don't need the competition, and I don't plan on sharing you with anybody even an imaginary superhero. From my perspective I have traded in a pickup truck for a corvette. I want to keep you all to myself."

"That's all well and good Rose, but did it have to be a pink Corvette?"

"Jack, why can't you admit it, you love pretending to be a woman. Embrace the fact you are a transvestite, I have. Let's just enjoy what we have and not worry about tomorrow."

"Just one question, Rose, when did you turn lezbo on me, I must have missed the memo."

"It was there dear; you just need to check the in box more frequently. Jack dear, in the interest of full disclosure, I am still in love with Jack, just as I am now in love with Daisy. I just happen to like Daisy a bit more than Jack. If that makes me a lesbian so be it."

"Rose, did you plan, this from the start?"

"Heavens no, it was just a serendipitous circumstance. This way I get my loving husband, a sexy girlfriend, and a lesbian with a hard on all rolled into one. What more could I ask for. It's like Christmas in July."

The Thursday of second week after Jack's surgery was the night before his first outing as Daisy. Rose had repeatedly explained to Jack the need for him to experience the real world sometime. Tomorrow was going to be the day. His two weeks' vacation from work was up on Monday. Jack continually questioned Rose about how was he going to go back to work. The desperation in his voice was painfully obvious. "How am I going to hide my breasts?"

Rose dismissed his concerns with a simple, "Don't worry about it, I have talked to everyone in the office. I will take care of everything!"

After a long day of practicing womanly mannerisms, Jack got to relax in a long bath. Rose came in and conducted his nightly shaving routine, being more thorough than usual. Jack was exiting the bath Rose stood there and helped Jack into pretty rose colored silk thong.

She says, "Jack I still want you. I want you, like you use to be."

"Rose, I feel like such a failure. I want my old life back."

Rose held Jack's hand and gently laid it over her lips. "No more words, lover, everything is going to be fine. Trust me."

She reached up to him with warm moist lips. He was helpless as the passion swept over him. Rose led him to their bed pushed his shoulders and forced him onto the bed. Then straddling his head, she lowered her pussy onto Jack's mouth. She bent over and assumed a conventional 69 position. Rose took Jack's boy clit into her mouth. Both worked their magic. Jack's tool was still sensitive and radiated pleasure throughout his body despite the lack of firmness. Eventually there was a release of pleasure like nothing he had ever experienced, it wasn't centered in his groin. Rather the pleasure washed over his entire body from his toes through his ass to the tip of his nose. Jack recognized it as an orgasm without ejaculation.

"Rose, I know I was always asking for more variation in our love making, but I never envisioned something like this."

The future was unknown but for one glorious night there were just two lovers, lost in their dreams and enjoying each other's bodies.

@ @ @ @

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well it's finally happened!

"Rose, I know I was always asking for more variation in our love making, but I never envisioned something like this." (Says Jack). The hormones have kicked in and a female orgasm achieved! Daisy has arrived!
With Jack's boy clit no longer rising to the occasion, will achieving female orgasm be enough to over ride his dismay? I guess in time we shall see! Keep'em comin' girls! Loving Hugs Talia

Just wonder when Jack will

Just wonder when Jack will decide or be gently guided to go fully to the pink side? I can see it being considered down the road by him and quite possibly Rose as things progress.