Patriot Games - Chapter 16 - Another A** Chewing From The Boss

Printer-friendly version

A NOTE REGARDING THIS STORY.
This is a fictional chronicle of a normal hardworking guy named Jack. The federal government made him an offer he couldn't refuse. All they asked was for Jack to go undercover to help the U.S. Government ensnare a terrorist.
Any resemblance of the characters depicted in the story to actual individuals is coincidental. All events are the sole responsibility of the author. None of the scenes in this story depict minors engaged in any sexual encounter.
This story has been previously posted on other sites. It is being posted here with a strong rewrite; some new chapters have been added. I had my BFF Monica Rose edit the material so it should be more readable. Marina
Marina: [email protected]

@ @ @ @

Chapter 16 - An ass chewing from Jabba.

"You start out happy that you have no hips or boobs. All of a sudden you get them, and it feels sloppy. Then just when you start liking them, they start drooping." Cindy Crawford

It had been six weeks since Steve returned from his time off. He stood in the bathroom having just left the shower and glared at his profile. He knew he was getting soft but was shocked to realize he now had floppy globs of soft flesh on his chest where his once rock hard pecks use to be. His other muscles were turning flabby as well.

He thought back to the night with that whore Trixie. She had said she was injecting him with silicone, but when there was no immediate change he had relaxed and blew off her words. But something was happening, he couldn't pretend any longer.

He pushed up a handful of flesh in each hand. Looking down he saw what could only be described as cleavage. His concentration fixed on this development, he failed to note his wife quietly creeping into the bathroom. She slid in behind him and reached around and put her hands over his. Steve's legs buckled from shock and he slumped into his wife's grasp.

A mortified Steve jerked his hands away in a reflexive action and tried to think how he could possibly explain her catching him feeling himself up. He was saved by his understanding wife. She continued to cup his mini boobs and as she sensually kneaded the soft flesh she said, "Don't be embarrassed honey, lots of men develop man boobs at your age. I will admit yours are larger than most. If they continue to grow, I'll have to get you a training bra."

She brushed her thumbs over his hypersensitive nipples; his response was a soft moan. Looking into the mirror he saw his wife's mouth turn up into a smile. She ran her fingertips around his areolas causing two firm nipple erections. "You seem to like that Steve, why is it after 12 years of marriage I am just now finding out about this erogenous zone. Think of all the fun we have missed."

After regaining his senses he squeaked out, "Damn it Phyllis this is serious. I'm going to have to increase my workout schedule."

Phyllis laughed and left with the parting shot of, "Make sure you do lots of pushups, they are great for bust development."

Phyllis immediately regretted her parting shot. She had noticed a recent change in her husband's manhood. It was not as firm as it once had been. Today was the first time she had really become aware of the other physical changes taking place; aside from his man boobs he had lost his muscle tone. They had been so gradual she had overlooked them. Although looking at her husband now, it was hard to imagine how she had failed to notice his expanding buttocks. She made a mental note to make an appointment for Steve. She laughed to herself as she debated whether to make it with Steve's GP or her ObGyn. Then she chastised herself, realizing this could be a serious situation.

Steve put on his normal undershirt but the rough cotton irritated his nipples. So he took two Band-Aids and placed them over the tender nubbins as a temporary solution. He had just arrived at work when a secretary stuck her head into Steve's cubicle. "Mr. Hampton wants to see you ASAP."

Steve was still walking gingerly as he entered the bosses' office. Mr. Hampton looked up from his paper work and addressed his senior agent. "Take a seat numbnuts we need to talk about your great plan. Consider this a formal counseling session, it's going down in your official file. Your plan is taking forever; I'm getting all kinds of pressure from Washington. What's the holdup?"

Steve slumped in his chair trying to hide his overdeveloped flopping pecks. "Boss, it's right on schedule. If we act in haste, we'll repent in leisure. I'm on top of this, trust me. Our pigeon has been seasoned and feminized. He is about ready to be turned over for his sissification training."

"You're sure?"

"I'm positive!"

"Good, we can't afford anymore hold ups. Do whatever it takes to move this thing along."

"Yes boss. I'm in frequent contact with his wife. We've developed a close rapport. I'll have a talk with her tonight."

"Alright, type up a formal progress report and have it on my desk, first thing in the morning."

Hampton really looked at his agent for the first time in a long time. He noticed Steve had basset hound bags under his eyes and appeared more the worst for the wear, like the man had been on a three day bender. "By the way, you are really starting to look flabby, what's going on. Not enough time in the gym? I really think you need to get back into shape. The government pays a lot of money for our fitness center; you should take advantage of it."

Steve thought, 'I'll bet my next paycheck that lard ass doesn't even know where the gymnasium is located.' Mr. Hampton continued to stare at his agent. Steve felt like a bug under a microscope. He could feel the blood flow to his face as his stomach twisted into the mother of all knots. His mouth was dry, his body shook nervously, and his heart pounded in his chest.

"Good idea boss, I'll get right on that. To be honest boss, I haven't been myself recently; in the past I would ride my bike to work. That kept me in shape, but my ass can't handle the hard bicycle seats anymore, it's the hemorrhoids."

"Well get back to the gym. It's a little disconcerting having my top agent flaunting he-teats. Oh, don't act so surprised, everyone has seen your profile, you can't hide something like that."

Steve embarrassingly crossed his arms across his chest, "Sure boss I start on a rigid workout program tonight."

@ @ @ @

"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." Willie Nelson

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well I could say Steve's deserving of this fate.....

But not so much now. I'd say that those shots at the club had more than just silicone in them! I wonder when he goes to see Rose, if it will be in drag again, or as Steve? Thanks Monica for posting this hon. Loving Hugs Talia