Patriot Games - Chapter 19 - Surgery and Recovery

Printer-friendly version

A NOTE REGARDING THIS STORY.

This is a fictional chronicle of a normal hardworking guy named Jack. The federal government made him an offer he couldn't refuse. All they asked was for Jack to go undercover to help the U.S. Government ensnare a terrorist.

Any resemblance of the characters depicted in the story to actual individuals is coincidental. All events are the sole responsibility of the author. None of the scenes in this story depict minors engaged in any sexual encounter.

This story has been previously posted on other sites. It is being posted here with a strong rewrite; some new chapters have been added. I had my BFF Monica Rose edit the material so it should be more readable. -- Marina

We know that some of the characters presented here are unlikeable or appear to be unbelievable. That is the point though. People grow and learn through their experiences. And there is always hope for justice and punishment.

Marina: [email protected]

@ @ @ @

Chapter 19 – Surgery and Recovery

"Becoming the new feminine ideal requires just the right combination of insecurity, exercise, bulimia and surgery." Garry Trudeau

Jack was wheeled into surgery. Steve and the doctor had been at odds for days. The doctor objected to an unrequested procedure to the patient. Under threats of HLS fabricating malpractice claims against the doctor, he had finally agreed to medically implant a large dose of an experimental slow release estrogen hormone in conjunction with the breast implants. If the manufacture was to be believed the implants would increase a girl's breast size one full cup in six months – and since they were implanting twice the recommended dosage everyone was excited to monitor the results. Steve justified his actions by explaining small breast implants were not sufficient for the governments needs. If Jack didn't appear to be more feminine, he would be in great personal danger. His argument was that the doctor was actually saving the patient's life. So reluctantly during the surgery, the slow dissolving capsules were hidden under the saline implants.

As a side issue, unbeknown to the doctor, Steve, undercover and masquerading as a nurse, slipped into Jack's room right after surgery and injected him directly with a strong dose of estrogen to speed up his agent's feminization process.

@ @ @ @

In the waiting room while Jack was in surgery, Rose paced the floor, praying her husband would eventually come home to her. Rose had come to this same conclusion as Steve about Jack – the more feminine he appeared, the more likely he would accomplish his mission and return safely. She had two of her fertility hormone hypodermics in her purse, planning on giving them to her husband to hasten his feminization. While waiting to be told Jack was in recovery, a nurse in the traditional white outfit, cap and all walked to the coffee machine. Rose was shocked to recognize her. She walked over to the nurse and tapped her on the shoulder.

"My God is that you Steve?"

"Shush Rose, I’m Stephanie now. See -- it says so on my name tag. We want to make sure your husband is safe here. I volunteered for guard duty. This nurse gig was the only thing available. How did you recognize me?"

"Stephanie, you make an attractive woman, but I would recognize you anywhere, even behind that heavy coating of makeup."

"Stop it, you're making be blush. I thought my feminine disguise was almost perfect. I even had one of the orderlies hit on me. My wife complained I was using all her good cosmetics so I had to buy my own at the drug store. What do you think?"

"Your wife knows you go out dressed like that?"

"She doesn't approve but understands that it's all part of my job. At first, she helped me with my disguise but she has lost interest in helping me. In all honesty, I think she is a tad jealous. She may be prettier than me. But with the aid of a corset and a little padding, I have a better figure than her and don't get me started on my legs; they are way better than hers."

"I have to agree. Your legs aren't half bad. However, I haven't seen many nurses that wear heavy makeup to work. Aside from that you're totally believable. I bet you could use the ladies restroom without raising any suspicions."

"Thanks, I have been in and out of there several times this morning," he said. When he saw the look on her face, he continued, "Don't look so surprised a girl has to look her best; the lighting in there is perfect for making adjustments to my face.

"I'm going to check on how the surgery is coming along. I'll let you know when Jack is moved to the recovery room."

Thanks to her contacts with the nursing staff, Rose was allowed in the moment Jack returned from surgery. While he was still groggy, she took the opportunity to inject her syringes into Jack's IV line. Rose felt strongly that the female hormones would ultimately help Jack develop into a more realistic she-male – thus saving his life. Poor Jack now had more estrogen in his blood stream than a sorority house.

@ @ @ @

Jack awoke in the hospital room with a great deal of trepidation; the pressure on his chest was a reminder of what he had agreed to do for his country. Reaching up he felt the soft mounds protruding from his chest. It took a few seconds to find the areola. Stroking them lightly was delightful but nothing like the sensitive cherries on top. Those produced a lightning bolt of pleasure that he felt all the way to his groin. As his hands massaged his new feminine glands, he fought back to the state of full wakefulness. His thumbs manipulated his sensitive nipples. Jack gave himself up to the wonderful sensations emanating from his newest erogenous zones. He felt himself floating on a soft cloud of femininity.

Rose stood silently and watched her barely conscious husband explore his new female appendages. Rose smiled as he spent several minutes massaging his new breasts coaxing his nipples into large firm nubs. Jack let out a soft purr and opened his eyes. He saw Rose smiling at him. It was one of those 'ah ha' monuments. Neither spoke. In shame at feeling himself up, Jack pulled his hands away.

"No Jack! Put them back. Don't be ashamed. They're there for our enjoyment. Let me show you just how nice it can be."

Rose reached out and covered the mounds of soft flesh with her hands. No words were necessary; they exchanged a look of love, without fear, without shame, without judgment, just warm tender love of a man and a woman. As Rose continued to fondle her husband, she bent down and lovingly kissed him on the lips. An unspoken covenant of understanding was forged in that recovery room.

Eventually, Jack found his voice, "Rose I know I resisted the implants, hell I have fought this whole girly thing, but these feel incredible, especially my new delightful little nubs. I really think I might come to like these changes."

Rose eyeing the erection tenting up the bed sheets said, "Yeah, my 'Grande Dame' I can tell you like them."

Rose stared at her husband as her heart soared at the fact her husband might enjoy his new position as a female. His hands replaced hers on the double towers of joy. He continued to play with his twin peaks.

Rose looked over her shoulder to ensure no one was watching Jacks exhibition of self sexual gratification. "Take it easy on your new playthings, the warranty doesn't cover abuse. Let's get you dressed so we can go home and explore your toys together."

Arriving home, Jack discovered Rose had redecorated. She had covered their marital bed in a new Daisy print comforter and had filled the room with a dozen vases of flowers. Jack was overwhelmed at the thoughtfulness of his wife. As Jack started to disrobe, Rose entered carrying two flutes of champagne and a small package. "Jack I have a present for you. It is a Prima Donna Deauville Underwire Bra, the best money can buy. I guess we can retire those silly breast forms now that you have the real thing. I have provided you with a whole host of bras all in your size so you can stop wearing mine. Isn't that titillating – pun intended?"

Jack grimaced at the crude witticism, but enthusiastically tore the wrappings off his present.

"I want you to embrace your new breasts, luxuriate in them. Jackie, you are now and always will be my husband. You may not be as ruggedly masculine as you once were. You may find this hard to believe but I have a lesbian twist to my personality. So to me you are way more desirable."

Climbing into bed with Jack, Rose nuzzled up to husband and continued in a sultry voice, "Let me show you how I feel about what my husband did for me." Unexpectedly, Rose started to cry.

Jack responded, "Please don't cry. I don't know what I did but I'm sorry."

Rose blinked hard trying to banish all the tears. She opened her mouth to say something, but the only thing that came out was a heartfelt, "Thank you."

Rose reached up and caressed the underside of his breast. Then she made a beeline for the pleasure gold mine of his nipples. It had been so long since Jack was on the receiving end of pleasure. His central nervous system was suddenly overwhelmed. Rose reclined next to her husband and hungrily nursed on one of his nipples. Jack gave himself up to the sensations of Rose stroking him, licking and lightly biting his nipples. Jack tensed then climaxed, in the throes of his orgasm, he moaned audibly. His sperm shot out and covered his hooters in cum. The streams of his semen were warm, but quickly cooled against his skin. Rose leaned forward and flicked her tongue along a stream of man seed that was sliding down Jack's breast. As he caught his breath, he turned to his impishly smiling wife.

"What just happened?"

"My dear, you just had what is referred to as a boobgasm. Only a very lucky number of women have them. It would seem you have extremely sensitive breasts." Rose scooped up some cum on her finger and offered it to Jack. He declined so Rose proceeded to lap up the cloudy liquid pooled on her husband's chest."

"I am mortified to say this but that was probably the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

At that, Rose rolled on to her back and turned her head she winked at the tiny camera hidden above the corner dresser. For the rest of the afternoon, the couple moved their bodies against each other with a passion and knowledge grown over years of lovemaking.

That night they fell asleep firmly cuddled nipple to nipple.

The next two days of recovery found Jack fixated on his new assets. When he wasn't fondling them he was admiring them in the mirror. Jack was pleasantly surprised to find all his old bras had been replaced with sexy lace bras in every conceivable color.

Jack was reclining on the bed, topless, using his saliva to lubricate his finger tips he was playing with his nipples. Rose had to finally put her foot down.

"Daisy, I admit they're beautiful and we're both going to get a lot of enjoyment out of them, they're not going anywhere. Your training has progressed superbly but now is not the time for lollygagging. Put on a bra, get dressed and let's get back to work.

Rose's temperament had changed following the surgery. She had become more impulsive and more sexually aggressive. One night as Daisy was doing the dishes, Rose snuck up behind Jack, reached around and grabbed his new and still sensitive breasts. "Wanna fuck, or is lil' old Jackie not up to it?"

"Sure, first let me finish in here. Then we can go play a game of hide the salami," wisecracked Jack.

Rose caught the clock on the micro way out of the corner of her eye. "Sorry sweetheart, I can't wait. I have to get to the gym; I have an appointment with Mike. He has a new aerobic exercise he is anxious for me to try. I'll be late, if I stop to play. Leave the light on for me, and we can take this up when I come home. I've got to go, toodles."

A sweaty Rose returned hours latter and stealthily crept into the house. She found her husband dressed in a new negligee and wearing enough makeup to keep a streetwalker supplied for a week. Jack was caught in the act of rubbing his manhood through the lacy material while massaging his new breast with the other hand. A bemused Rose boldly stepped in the room and said, "Hi Cinderella, I see you have started without me. Why don't you hold that thought while I get cleaned up?"

Rose headed to the bathroom wearing a elfin smile, glanced at the camera lens and thought 'That will make a great video.' She returned and aggressively pulled Jack into bed, then attacked his breast like a famished infant, sucking the nipple so hard it actually was painful in a good sort of way. The two kept at it until both partners had reached satisfactory climaxes.

It was then that Jack pulled his head up from between Roses thighs and asked, "Why have you changed? Before my surgery you rebuffed my every attempt at intimacy. I felt like you didn't want a husband any longer, I was only your roommate that you used as your personal muff diver. You kept me around to give you pleasure, my needs were inconsequential! Now it's like you can't get enough of me."

"Don't pout honey, just be happy with what we have now, I haven't changed. It is all in your imagination."

"Rose, don't patronize me! It was not a mistaken perception, you turned frigid towards me. I want to know why!"

After a long thoughtful pause Rose responded, "If you must know, I was doing what I was told was necessary. It was determined that the best way to keep you motivated was to control your libido. A needy man is a pliable man. I hated having to forsake your pleasures, but sacrifices had to be made. I'll admit that from my perspective it was a grand time. I had more orgasms in the last few weeks than in the previous year. You may not realize it, but the more sexually frustrated you grew the better your technique became. Darling, if we ever get desperate for money, I could rent you out to my woman's club and retire off the profits.

"Of equal importance, you needed to develop affection for feminine clothing without associating the experience with sexual gratification."

"Rose, I am not that conversant in these things, but it seems you are trying to program me into a transvestite."

After another long pause, Rose volunteered, "You're correct. It was decided by acclimation, the government and I, felt that if your actions were that of a true TV, it would be better than if you were pretending to be one. It is impossible to convince anyone you are something unless you believe it yourself. Your insincerity would be spotted immediately. I never wanted to change you; I don't want a different husband. I just wanted to get you to admit that deep inside, you have always had two personalities; one that has inclinations to the feminine side."

Rose reached out and lovingly caressed her husband's hairless arm. "Darling, I want to share my life with my soft feminine hubby. Dear you must admit you're not the same man I married. You have changed, for the better as far as I am concerned. You were always a loving partner, now you are much more demonstrative and affectionate. Is that such a bad thing?"

A despondent Jack inquired, "Rose why did you think it necessary to manipulate me rather than just explain it all?"

Rose scrunched her face and answered, "I don't like the word manipulate. It sounds so calculating. I'd rather say that we had a collaborative experience."

"Bullshit Rose, I'm nothing but a means to an end for both you and the government. Just admit it! What if I don't want to live my life as a woman? It seems I should have had a say in all this."

"Jack, I don't blame you for being upset."

"How sweet of you!"

Infuriated by his sarcasm Rose spat back, "Don't you get smart with me. I am not going to argue over spilt milk."

Rose's voice was cooking up to battle pitch, tiny lines of frustration formed across her brow as she spoke. "The why of all this, is inconsequential, what's done is done. I did what I thought was correct and easiest for all concerned. Now let's just move on."

Jack conceded with a submissive shrug of his shoulders.

The next afternoon Rose unexpectedly showed up at the bedroom door and found Jack transfixed in front of the vanity putting the finishing touches on his makeup. She was in awe at what she found. Her husband was nowhere to be found, instead was an attractive woman wearing a pushup bra that amplified the 'oomph' of her boobs. Combined with the waist cincher she realized Jack has developed a more than respectable figure.

Rose watched Jack add a coat of lip gloss. With a voyeuristic lust Rose smirked and let out an ecstatic "Gotcha!"

Summing up a most fetching blush and a coy expression on his face, Jack turned towards his wife. Respectively he lowered his eyes to the floor. Jack took the rim of his skirt daintily between his thumbs and forefingers, and held it out formally. He submissively bowed his head and shoulders slightly forward. Jack extended one foot behind the other bent both his legs at the knee and dipped in a full deep curtsy. With grace unthought-of 6 weeks before.

Grinning impishly Rose applauded wildly, "My, aren't we proud of ourselves. You are preening yourself like a teenage girl waiting for her prom date."

Rose lightheartedly searched through her dresser and produced a small velvet drawstring purse. She tied it on Jack's limp wrist where it fluttered in a very charming manner. Jack took up the challenge and playfully skipped around the room in a brazen coquettish manner. During his third lap Rose grabbed his free hand and pulled him into a standing cuddle. "Daisy, you are an adorable cream puff! Is there something you want to tell me? What has become of the macho man who called himself my husband?" Pulling him close Rose started kissing her husband in soft nibbles. What had started as nothing more than a playful caress of the lips, evolved as their mutual passion grew into a long, lustful toe curling kiss. Their lips seemed fused together.

Breaking the kiss but standing cheek to cheek Rose said, "Daisy Bell, your makeup is exquisite and the bouquet of your perfume is intoxicating. If we added a cameo broach and a bustle you could pass for an 18th century debutant. Now let's go play Jack in the box!"

Jack retorted with a twinkle in his eyes. "Fuck off, Rose I am just having a little fun and wearing makeup like you ordered."

Jack stepped towards the mirror and admired himself. "I hadn't thought about jewelry. Do you have a cameo broach? This dress needs something."

Ending his silliness, Jack continued, "I am just assessing my possibilities of truly passing as a woman. That doesn't mean I am happy about my appearance."

Jack did a twirl in front of Rose and asked, "Well whaddya say, can I pass or not? I have given this a lot of thought. I have decided if I'm going to do this I want to do it right. I don't want to come across as a caricature of a woman. I want people to look at me and just assume I'm female."

Rose was so happy that tears came to her eyes, she grabbed Jack and the pair tumbled onto the bed. Rose licked his ear and purred, "Hmm, now let me see, is she or isn't she a he. I think you are good enough to eat. Let's skip dinner and just devour each other."

She pushed Jack's head down to her crotch and teased, "You go first, I had a large lunch."
Rose thoroughly enjoyed another of her husband's tongue adorations. Rose laid there in the afterglow of great sex and thought, 'His hours of hovering between my legs have created a level of expectations which may be hard to maintain in the future.'

These weeks after surgery were spent in orgasmic euphoria when they weren't spent refining his feminine walk and reinforcing his previous lessons on feminine mannerisms, and generally the traits that would accentuate his femininity.

The two lovers copulated ever chance they could get. At times it seemed they were two animals in heat, constantly rutting together. Cold showers were a thing of the past. Jack had past his final exams in the mastery of the boudoir arts. The couple was blissfully content, they could have happily live out their lives just as is – but there was always that black cloud hovering over their heads, 'The assignment.'

On Wednesday afternoon, Rose walked into the bedroom and again found her husband naked from the waist up, admiring his new profile in the mirror. Jack felt sheepish at getting caught again doing such a feminine act. Rose had a devious half smile, but said nothing and simply walked back to the kitchen.

Chasing after Rose his new tits painfully bounced all over the place. Jack trapped her in the kitchen, "Please understand sweetheart. Everything I have done is to please you."

Then cupping his breasts and pushing them up for maximum effect he went on, "It just so happens that I am beginning to enjoy this. Does that make me a freak or a sissy in your eyes?"

Rose said proudly, "My dear husband, the sissy in you is long gone. You are now a good looking woman, with her own beautiful set of womanly assets."

"Rose, please be serious! Despite my physical appearance I am still a man in my head and heart. I don't have a Cinderella complex!"

"Jack you may consider yourself a man but from where I am standing your subconscious mind has been converted to the feminine. There is no disgrace in that. This isn't a curse, it's a gift. I am delighted at the way you have turned out."

With that comment Rose dismissed a chastised Jack with just a wave of her hand. Jack toddled back to his vanity to consider the ramifications of what Rose had said.

Jack was totally befuddled by this latest revelation. He wondered if Rose was truly a lesbian, bi-sexual, or just an old fashioned kinky kook? Had he lost his manhood and become a queer, a full blown sissy or just his wife's lesbian lover?

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." Dr. Seuss

@ @ @ @

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Pretty much it is definitely

Pretty much it is definitely "Goodbye Jack", "welcome forever, Daisy Bell." Wonder just how long it will be before Daisy wants to complete her transition all the way; and that may affect Rose?

Hmmmm.... Wow!

Jack's taking this much better than I expected!
I wonder though just how long this euphoria will last when all those hormones kick in and what's left of his "manhood" shrinks away to nothing! At least Daisy seems happy at the moment. Monica dear, I'm still here! Loving Hugs Talia