Patriot Games - Chapter 15 - Entertaining Clients

Printer-friendly version

A NOTE REGARDING THIS STORY.

This is a fictional chronicle of a normal hardworking guy named Jack. The federal government made him an offer he couldn't refuse. All they asked was for Jack to go undercover to help the U.S. Government ensnare a terrorist.

Any resemblance of the characters depicted in the story to actual individuals is coincidental. All events are the sole responsibility of the author. None of the scenes in this story depict minors engaged in any sexual encounter.

This story has been previously posted on other sites. It is being posted here with a strong rewrite; some new chapters have been added. I had my BFF Monica Rose edit the material so it should be more readable. Marina

Marina: [email protected]

@ @ @ @

Chapter 15 - Entertaining Clients

"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
― Criss Jami

Rose gleefully informed Jack on Monday morning that the week's focus would deal with accessories, everything from hair products, clips, scarves and barrettes, to belts, to bracelets, broaches, and all manner of bangles.

Monday evening, after his bath, Rose had Jack pick out an outfit for the evening's training. Rose watched as Jack went through his underwear selection. As was typical, he opted for the sexiest outfit in the pile. Rose rebuked Jack and lectured him on reverting to the typical male lingerie fetish wanting everything straight from Victoria Secret.

"Remember honey, real woman buy their underwear from J.C. Penny. I thought I had made it plain, when Daisy leaves my tutelage she will be a sophisticated and elegant lady. When selecting an outfit from lingerie to accessories think stylish and fashionable. You want people to sit up and take notice not proposition you. Leave sexy for the bedroom, not the boardroom."

Rose laid out what she considered to be approved apparel. Beige underwear, pantyhose, and a tan mid length skirt, accessorized with a variety of scarves and different belts and handbags. As Jack dressed his personality morphed into Daisy mode. He gladly progressed on to deportment training, very pleased with his feminine appearance and grasped what Rose was trying to teach him. Training for tonight was dedicated to having Daisy sit and stand back up as gracefully and ladylike as possible. The exercises involved all manner of chairs from a hardback dining room chair to a bar stool and then progressing to a more challenging overstuffed recliner.

Hours later, having completed the nightly makeup lesson, the couple retired to the bedroom for recreation time. Jack assumed his normal position on his knees between Rose's legs. After only one orgasm, out of the blue, Rose invited Jack up onto the bed.

As a reward for his hard efforts, Rose allowed Jack to penetrate her. To her surprise, after all this time of celibacy from her husband, she had one of the best orgasms of their married life. The couple luxuriated in the afterglow of great sex. She turned to her husband and said, "Daisy, do you realize what a fantastic spouse you've become.

"Penetration is nice, but when you lick my entire hooha and not just focus on my clit, I get a true buzz on. And French kissing my girlie parts sends me over the top. For all intents and purposes, you are my personal lesbian concubine. I am doing everything I can to accelerate your progress. The sooner you get started the sooner you will come home to me."

"Rose wake up, I'm Jack your husband, not some fantasy lesbian lover named Daisy!"

"Of course dear, I know that, but even you have to admit the line between the two is blurring."

Rose hated to revert to form but she had to stick with 'The Plan' as it had been dictated to her. As was his normal bedtime routine, he laid out his suit for work the next day. Rose dutifully unveiled his daily lingerie. Then, unbeknownst to her husband while he was getting ready for bed, Rose lightly sprayed his perfume on his suit jacket and underwear. After all this time he had become desensitized to the aroma.

Wednesday morning, after yoga class and a shower, Rose insisted that he now wear a pair of thong panties in addition to his corset and nylons. Her justification was that they were an irritant and Jack must adjust to them now. When he went full time as a woman, it would be unseemly to have him fidgeting with his under garments all of the time. Rose also placed a plumping lip balm in Jack's briefcase. He was told to reapply it at least every 15 minutes, just like his lipstick at home.

An unhappy Jack admitted the logic of her argument. Remembering his reward for being an obedient spouse, albeit a girly one, he dutifully dressed as Rose required, hoping for a repeat of last night's reward. Jack had forgotten how much he enjoyed conventional sex.

At lunch time, Jack opened his reading material and was shocked. Buzzing Rose on the intercom, he asked her to come to his office. As she walked into the room Jack thrust the magazine article at Rose and demanded an explanation! The topic for today is Flirting and How to attract a man.

Jack put his foot down and refused. After a good laugh, lightheartedly Rose relented saying, "I just wanted to give you the chance to complete your education. This is the very same training aids my sorority used when I was in college. A modern woman can by no means have too much knowledge. Daisy, you never know when you might want to bring a man into your life, you might want to do more than play footsies with him."

"Knock it off Rose! I do not find this kind of discussion amusing. The deal was I would make friends with the terrorist, not seduce him."

Rose shrugged her shoulders in a dismissive manner and said, "Whatever you say dear." She took the magazine and found the real section that was his actual assignment for the day – a discussion on how to change your daytime look into a sexy evening one, merely through the addition of a dark eye shadow and eyeliner.

An hour before quitting, Rose stuck her head in the door and wore a friendly smile. Jack's internal radar was immediately on alert. He knew from painful experience that there was much more behind that smile than a friendly greeting.

He was stunned as his wife entered the room. Rose sauntered in wearing a gorgeous tight and short silver strapless cocktail dress. Her red hair was piled high on her head in a very elegant style. Rose proudly announced, "How do you like my new outfit?"

"Rose you look magnificent, but what is going on? It's still the work day! That's hardly appropriate attire."

"Oh, something really big has come up and Mike says I am the only one to take care of it. I have to entertain Mike and some new clients tonight. So Mike gave me the corporate gold credit card with instructions to come back looking like a million bucks. I went to my beauty shop and had a makeover then got a new dress and some sexy underwear. By the way, I won't be home tonight. We don't know how long this will take. These guys are known to be party animals."

Jack sternly protested, "Rose, I don't care for the idea of you staying out all night."

"No problem, Mike got me a suite at the Hilton, adjoining to his."

"I particularly don't like the thought of you have an adjoining room to Mike."

"I am not comfortable with the idea either. Even so, you know how much I enjoy whiskey. Would you rather have me driving after drinking all night?"

@ @ @ @

After a moment, Jake came up with what he thought was the perfect compromise, "Rose, how about I join you at the party. I could be the 'designated driver', and chauffeur you home afterwards!"

"Jack, don't be foolish. We have no idea how late this will run and besides you have homework to do. We can't be giving Daisy a night off for every little thing, now can we?"

Jack felt like screaming epithets at his wife but instead resorted to a calmer approach and merely pleaded, "Please, I really would feel better going with you."

"Sweetheart, you are a bit slow on the uptake today aren't you? No one wants you at the party!"

"No one?" inquired Jack.

"Certainly not Mike! I hate to say this and don't want to hurt your feelings, but I would feel less constrained without you. Jack, you are too straight-laced. At a bona fide party, you are a damper on the fun. Don't you understand that I have gotten all dolled up because I am the eye candy for the night? It's my job to look beautiful and flirt with everyone; I am the designated bimbo babe. No one would be comfortable with you being there."

"You're going to flirt with just the clients? Certainly, you aren't going to flirt with Mike. It would only encourage his fantasies."

"Of course Mike, I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings and leave him out of all the fun; he is our boss after all."

At that moment, Jack realized that Rose wasn't wearing her wedding ring.

With a despondent heart, Jack asked, "Where's your wedding ring?"

"Oh that, I'm almost sure it's in my purse, somewhere. My poor jealous husband, stop with the melodrama. We don't want the clients thinking I am married. As the hostess, a single woman is much more attractive than a married one.

"Oh my, now I see I have hurt your feelings. Here I have a present maybe that will cheer you up!"

With that Rose handed Jack a small bag from a very upscale lingerie shop in town. Jack peered inside and gasped, as he pulled out what can only be described as obscenely erotic underwear.

Jake mumbled, "A present for me?" Looking into the bag behind a pile of tissue paper he unearthed his present. "My lord, it's nothing but dental floss holding together small pieces of pink satin. If you combined the material from the top and bottom it wouldn't make a handkerchief. These would look fantastic on you. I don't have the right body for it."

"Poor Jack, you are having a bad day aren't you? This isn't some nefarious gift intended to humiliate you. Those aren't for Jack. They're for Daisy; properly tucked they will fit you perfectly. I'm wearing a matching pair, only mine are in fire engine red. I figured Saturday after your housework, Daisy and I could have a fashion show for each other. Won't that be fun? We could even let little Jackie out to play again."

"Jack, tonight I want you to go to my dresser in the top left-hand drawer you will find a present. It's a shiny hot pink spandex hobble skirt, which will force you to take very tiny steps. Wear that and your jiggle bra. I want you to work on your walk, keep your shoulders back, and deliberately over-emphasize a sensuous hip undulation. Keep your head up; you have a nasty habit of watching your feet. Use the camcorder and film your strolling. So help you if I don't see your purse in every one of those shots I'll get angry.

"On the way home, stop and pick out a new mascara color, perhaps blue or purple. Get one of the long lasting kinds. You have been struggling with the eyelash curler, so work on that tonight. Use the camera and record all your efforts. You'll work for a full hour on your glamour look. Take a lot of full face close-ups. I can review the results and will critique your performance later."

"But Rose, hobble skirts are archaic. The good Lord gave us two legs not one. Can't we discuss this?"

"I decide what training aids we are going to use, not you. Now do what I tell you. I have already paid for that skirt. You're going to use it, end of discussion."

Jack arrived home later than usual. He had stayed at work finishing paperwork. There was nothing waiting him at home but heartache. He simmered over what Rose had said.

He hooked up the camcorder, put new batteries in the camera, and retrieved his present. He struggled into the new skirt. Thinking, 'Rose must have gotten the wrong size. This fits like a wet coat of paint. How could Rose do this to me? I will never be able to walk in this thing. It's like my ankles are manacled with a 6 inch chain.'

Jack obediently attempted his nightly promenade in the living room, his steps were exceptionally short. He minced across the room until exhaustion overtook him. Then he made the mistake of sitting. It took him 15 minutes of struggling to stand back up.

Throughout the evening, Jack repeatedly tried to call Rose. To his dismay he discovered Rose's cell phone had been switched off. All Jack could think about was a discussion that he had overheard two of the secretaries having in the break room. They were so preoccupied with the scandal; they failed to recognize Jack standing behind them.

They were gossiping about Mike' newest office mistress. They prattled on about Mike's latest conquest. Jack leaned in and overheard, "The word is Mike's size and love making technique, spoil women for all other men. Once Mike has planted his pole in a woman she is ruined for life. Now whenever she makes love with any other man she can't but help spending the entire time fantasying about Mike."

The women eventually discovered Jack eavesdropping. They blushed and immediately returned to work, glancing over their shoulders watching Jack as they walked out of the room.

@ @ @ @

After a sleepless night, Jack was in no condition to go to work, so he took the next day off. He called Rose's office repetitively during the day and each time was curtly told she was out of the office. Rose's next contact with her husband came at that night. By then, Jack was frantic from worry and nearly comatose, from lack of sleep.

A traumatized Jack had prepared a gourmet dinner on the assumption Rose was coming home. He waited fearfully for his wife's return. Jack sat in his favorite easy chair wearing his favorite dressing gown. He was working on his third class of vodka when Rose made a grand entrance into the living room. She was wearing the same dress from yesterday. Her makeup had faded and the perfect updo hairstyle had changed as her hair now casually hung loosely about her face. She walked into the aroma of culinary bliss. Rose was delighted Jack had gone out of his way to make something special. Her only comment was, "It smells wonderful, what's for dinner I am starved. Be a good girl, pour me a drink."

Rose stood menacingly over her husband, who was dolled up, with dark sultry eyes and glistening blood red lips wearing fingernail polish to match. When Jack doesn't immediately respond Rose curtly dictated, "Get your ass out of that chair and put my drink and dinner on the table, I am going to take a shower and change!"

Jack felt the degradation of the situation to his very marrow, but still did as he had been ordered and laid out the meal, pouring wine for both of them. During dinner, with no trace of remorse in her voice Rose related a night and day that led to two new extremely profitable contracts. Rose started to describe the more intimate details, telling of an elegant dinner, followed by a night of clubbing.

At that point, Jack demanded she stop. He stated that could not handle her admissions of deceitfulness. Jack desperately wanted Rose to deny any improprieties. However, instead of a denial, Rose merely laughed off his concerns, as if they were inconsequential.

"Jack, you've hurt my feelings, I really wanted to talk to you. I was about to give you a blow by blow description of what went on tonight. Well screw you, if you aren't interested in my work. You'll have to ask Mike how the evening went."

Jack resorted to a serious pout.

Rose indignantly responded "Whoa, Daisy Duke, you don't own me. I will conduct myself however I want! I'm doing what is best for me. I am sorry if that hurts your feelings, but get over it! I did nothing that any ambitious female executive wouldn't have done, while being inebriated I may have stepped across the line a tiny bit. What's more, I'm offended that you would question me or my actions. It is true I want to get ahead but; you need to understand, everything I am doing is to secure our future. This undercover assignment won't last forever. As my spouse you will share in all my spoils."

Jack tried to lighten the moment by waving his hands down his nylon covered body and said, "I'm sorry Rose, the only thing I see us sharing is your wardrobe."

The Saturday fashion show never happened, Rose claimed hers was dirty and didn't have time to laundry it. In an act of defiance, Jack refused to wear his. Since he was doing all the laundry now, he pointed out to Rose that her underwear was not in the dirty clothes hamper.

Rose chided her husband and told him that he was being childish and unreasonable.

With a snarl, Jack pointed out she still hadn't explained the missing lingerie. Rose remained mute and took out her disgruntlement by over tightening Jack's corset. Jack stormed off in a fit of pique. Their lives suddenly took on an underlying current of hostility and mistrust. So Saturday ended the way it started with both partners aggravated with the other.

@ @ @ @

Sunday morning came with no thaw in the tensions between them. Rose met Jack as he exited the bathroom, holding Jack's newest version of waist cincher. Triumphantly she announced, "Congratulations Daisy, since your diet, exercise, and corset training are working better than expected. You have just graduated to a smaller size."

For the day's activities, Rose also added something new. She glued on the longest fingernail extensions she could find. Then she produced a pair of the old fashioned screw on earrings. Rose seemed to take great glee in turning the screws one turn more than necessary. Jack quickly learned about earring pain. When he complained, Rose merely smirked and said they were excellent accessories for the day's activities. If he insisted on bitching about the little discomfort, she knew an easy way to correct that issue, all it would take would be a quick trip to the earring kiosk at the mall.

The weekly personal maintenance routine was followed by a brutal afternoon. There was a brief demonstration of the way a woman stoops to retrieve an item from the floor. Jack was made to squat, with his back ramrod straight and run his hands down his heel to the floor. He received a dire warning that if Rose got a single glimpse of Jack's underpants there would be hell to pay!

Jack spent the entire afternoon moving about the house, picking up dimes Rose had scattered throughout the house, not an easy task with the claws he now sprouted. He had to squat as ladylike as possible over each dime and pick it up, smooth his skirt, daintily drop it into his purse, check his lipstick, make repairs as needed and move on to the next one.

To make things more challenging, there were several costume changes throughout the day. Purses changed with each outfit, there were clutches, tote bags, shoulder bags, top handle bags and even cross shoulder bags. Each purse with its own set of rules. The outfits went from micro-mini skirts, to figure hugging pencil skirts, house dresses, and finally floor length ball gowns.

By late afternoon, Jack's legs were trembling from fatigue and screaming in pain. Finally, he squatted over one dime and could not get up, collapsing on the floor. He was unable to rise because he kept stepping on the billowing skirt and its petticoats. Rose, sat in her chair amused by the whole spectacle. With laughter dancing in her eyes Rose finally took pity on her poor struggling husband. In a haughty fashion, she declared an end to the festivities and helped him to his feet.

With rancor in his voice, Jack thanked Rose for her help. It was the first words spoken by Jack all afternoon.

Rose directed Jack to refresh his lips one last time and follow her into the bedroom. Jack on wobbly legs headed off to the bedroom for a different type of exercise.

In an effort to placate his wife and make his life a bit more tolerable, Jack put extra effort in his duties. He attacked her juices like a kitten to a bowl of cream. Notwithstanding his best efforts, Rose projected an air of indifference towards Jack. Even so, she insisted he remain locked between her legs until he had brought her to orgasm after orgasm. Then, with nary a thank you from Rose, she simply pointed to the bathroom. There was not even a discussion of reciprocation, merely another cold shower.

Heading for his nightly shower Jack noticed Rose had left out a jar of what Jack assumed was moisturizing cream. Scooping up a copious amount Jack took the opportunity to pleasure himself. After a less than spectacular orgasm, Jack shamefacedly returned to bed.

Under the sheets Rose smiled wickedly realizing Jack had finally discovered her hormonal progesterone cream. She thought, 'Give me the cold shoulder, you poor gullible man you never stood a chance. I left that jar and I wondered when he would discover it. I'll have to keep a full jar for my Daisy. Daisy's hard edges should disappear in no time, between the cream and the birth control pills; I've been slipping into Jack's food.'

Time heals all wounds and, by midweek, things had leveled off into a tense peace. One day Rose unexpectedly walked into the bedroom and found her husband wearing only his bra and panties dejectedly sitting at the vanity staring at his reflection. Rose displayed a devious half smile, and commented, "I knew it was only a matter of time." Without further comment she turned and briskly walked back to the kitchen.

Jack felt totally exposed, he reached for his silk dressing gown that was lying on the bed and tied it tightly about his waist. He slipped his feet into a pair of slippers and chased after Rose, Jack trapped her in the kitchen, "Rose please talk to me, tell me what is going on."

Jack intently observed his wife as she stared back with a Machiavellian half smile.

Rose said proudly, "My dear husband, there is nothing I can tell you. The plan is right on schedule. Did you realize you've gone from a wimpy man to a reasonably good looking woman?

It's not ' wrong' for you to take pride in your appearance. Your demeanor tells me you like what you see in a mirror. I personally love it. Watching my husband transforming into a pretty young woman is exhilarating. Jack, you're so precious. I have never loved you more than at this moment."

Jack opted to remain quiet, neither confirming nor denying Roe's observations.

Eventually, Rose pulled Jack into her arms and gave him a passionate kiss on the mouth. She whispered in his ear, "Jack I have reprogrammed your subconscious. Your old male habits and behaviors are now stereotypical woman. I'll not rest until you have mastered every element of the feminine mystique. I want your new feminine behaviors to flow automatically! I'm going to create an unshakable self-image of a beautiful, confident woman."

"Our self-image, strongly held, essentially determines what we become in life. Change our self image and you change the your personality and behavior"

@ @ @ @

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow! I think she's gone around the bend!

She's either crazy or bipolar or both! I cannot imagine how Jack's still there. Monica dear, how much more of this is poor Jack subjected to? I think Jack needs a break! Loving Hugs Talia