Patriot Games - Chapter 5 - The Key to Success is Practice

Printer-friendly version

A NOTE REGARDING THIS STORY.
This is a fictional chronicle of a normal hardworking guy named Jack. The federal government made him an offer he couldn't refuse. All they asked was for Jack to go undercover to help the U.S. Government ensnare a terrorist.

Any resemblance of the characters depicted in the story to actual individuals is coincidental. All events are the sole responsibility of the author. None of the scenes in this story depict minors engaged in any sexual encounter.

This story has been previously posted on other sites. It is being posted here with a strong rewrite; some new chapters have been added. I had my BFF Monica Rose edit the material so it should be more readable. Marina

Marina: [email protected]

@ @ @ @

Chapter 5. The Key to Success is Practice.

The harder one works, the luckier he becomes.

Jack stormed off to the couch; he wasn't experienced enough to remove his makeup, figuring he'd do it in the morning. He threw himself onto the divan and tried to go to sleep. Sleep eluded him as he spent a restless night tossing and turning, never really getting comfortable.

He had finally managed to fall into a deep slumber when the warmth on his face told him it was morning. Jack's cracked opened one sleep-blurred eye. Bright sunlight streamed into the window and confirmed that dawn had come. He sat up and felt weak and dizzy, as if he had overindulged last night.

Jack wiped the sleep from his eyes. He noticed the throw pillow he had used was now redecorated in the residue of his war paint. He turned the stained part down, unwilling to deal with that issue now. He stumbled into the bedroom to get dressed for work and check on his wife. Rose was lounging in the bed, sipping on a cup of coffee. Jack had to squint to make out the time on the clock.

"Rose we're going to be late."

"No dear, I've already called the office and taken another personal day off for both of us. We have an entire day to work on developing your girlie side. Take a shower and for God's sake get that gunk off your face. We'll start with another makeup tutorial."

Despite his lack of enthusiasm, Rose had Jack in a dress, girdle, bra, panties, heels and makeup from sunrise to sunset, critiquing and correcting his every gaffe.

Again he refused to wear a night gown so he returned to his living room sofa. Awaking the next morning Jack stood up from his couch bed and was very surprised to feel his legs, ass and back extremely tired from the extended amount of time spent in heels the day before.

Returning to his male persona, Jack checked closely to ensure his makeup was gone. He grumpily got dressed for work.

Rose had a real beauty of a black eye; even her makeup skills couldn't hide it. As Jack and Rose parted company on the elevator, Rose made a speech. She pitched her voice so that it came across as tired and disappointed, intended to appeal to Jack's sense of guilt. "Jack, I am exhausted from fighting you. You promised me you would give this thing your best effort. That's not what I've seen so far. Either you are a man of your word or not. The decision is yours."

Jack spent a good portion of his day pondering what Rose had said and what he had agreed to do. He was perceptive enough to realize he was upsetting Rose. So arriving home that night, he went up to her and said, "Rose, I'm sorry for the way I have been acting. Could you make this wild flower bloom, please? If I am going to do this, I really need your help."

Rose was exuberant, however reluctant to show her true feelings, so she responded, "I don't know Jack. You have been a royal pain, but since you asked so nicely I'll try again. Go, take a bath, soak in my bath oils, I'll come and check on you in a few minutes."

As Jack left for the bath, a satisfied Rose handed him a small box tied up with a large pink bow. Rose stood aside, and waited with a barely concealed eagerness as Jack opened his present. Jack stared in the box with confused doe-eyes. He finally pulled out a pair of My Little Mermaid Panties. Rose gave a wolf whistle and gleefully laughed at the whimsy of her gift. "Daisy, every girl's first pair of big girl panties should be memorable. I spent all day searching for these, aren't they just precious? Put them on, they'll be a little small, after all most 20 something woman aren't into My Little Mermaid. Now squeeze into them so I can lace up your corset. I consulted with a corsetiere; and gave him all your measurements to get it just right."

"Give me a break Rose, panties and a corset; can't we ease into this thing?"

"This is just for starters; this one is a sample he had in stock. I have ordered several more, each getting progressively smaller, in no time at all you have a true Elizabethan figure.

"Honey, everyone knows its worse to slowly ease into cold water. The best way is to just dive in head first and get it over worth. Now put these on, I'll tie you in."

Rose followed Jack and stood like a sentry over him as he did what he was told. After just a token tightening of the corset, Jack thought the worst was over. Boy was he in for a surprise. Rose switched to her authoritative voice and said, "That's a good start put on the outfit hanging in my closet."

"Be sure to fill the bra with the breast forms on the dresser. I got D cups, so we can share bras. Next to them, you'll find another gift. When I was shopping for your outfits I discovered the perfect coming out present for my girlfriend. It's a perfume named 'Daisy.' It is marketed as 'A fragrance for a woman'. I think it smells of a meadow full of wildflowers. It's as if the perfumer created this scent with you in mind. After you get dressed put some on before you come back out for your Grand Entrance."

With a smile on her face Rose said, "I'll be in the living room and fix us both a drink. I'm having scotch, would like some or will you have wine, it's much more lady like, but the decision is yours.

To stop your persistent whining about cramped feet, I have placed several pairs of what can euphemistically be called sensible shoes in your closet. They aren't stylistic footwear, nevertheless they are all W's in your size. Pick out a pair you think will best go with your dress."

Jack said reluctantly, "Getting me drunk isn't going to change who I am you know."

"Well duh! I'm not trying to change who you are. I just want you to be that wonderful person that you are underneath all the self doubt. I've seen your awesomeness from time to time when you aren't trying so hard to be mister macho man. Now put on your pretty ensemble and join me for that drink, you know how I hate to drink alone."

She managed to mute her smile slightly and instructed, "I want you to try your hand at applying your own makeup. Don't forget to tuck your little man and marbles like I showed you. We don't want any unsightly bulges showing in your cute dress."

With a groan on his lips, Jack agreed to his wife's orders, his member wasn't going to be a problem it immediately flat-lined and was easily tucked out of sight. An hour later, Rose was working on her third glass of Scotch; she paced impatiently in the living room waiting on her husband. His appearance was anticlimactic, he had tried his best but the results were less than satisfactory. In fact they were almost amateurish. His outfit turned out to be a leopard print dress, dark tights and white heels. Rose laughed so hard she had tears in her eyes. Her fantasies were shattered. At that moment the enormity of her task struck home. Jack's transformation was going to take a lot of hard work, left to his own devices, he looked ridiculous.

A despondent Jack became upset at Rose's laughter, "Damn it Rose. I am only doing this for you, and you ridicule me, that really hurt my feelings."

Rose gasping for breath managed to squeak out, "Darling. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, I suspect you have tried your best. The nuances and subtleties of being a woman will take a lot of dedication and hard work. Learning to walk gracefully in high heels and a dress is essential to maximizing your feminine persona. They make you look taller, more slender, and give your outfit instant glamour. It influences how you look physically and your confidence. I was asked to turn you into an eloquent looking woman, however watching your galumphing first steps I was reminded more of Igor, being chased by a crowd of villagers with pitchforks and torches. We will work on it, it will just take longer than I first suspected."

Enjoying her silliness, Rose said, "Let Dr. Frankenstein escort you back to my laboratory. Your efforts are laudable; it shows you were paying attention. I will demonstrate how to do your makeup so you don't scare small children. The objective is to see if we can work out a look where from ten feet away you don't seem to be wearing any makeup. We don't want to produce a Plane Jane. I want my Daisy to look healthy, and sexy, just not smutty. When I get done you are going to be flat out amazed."

Thirty minutes later with a flourish, Rose capped the lipstick that had been her final tool and stood back. "Yessss," she exclaimed in celebration.

"You now look just scrumptious. We could go out right now and as long as you didn't speak no one would have a clue you're a man underneath. I spent a long time selecting the best shade for your lips. I had my doubts but tart red is a good color on you."

"Why's it so important that I look like an actual woman? I thought my target likes female impersonators."

"Jack, I won't have you looking like a caricature of a woman, or worse yet, a drag queen. That would mock women. If we are going to do this, you are going to develop a convincing classy feminine persona, with just a touch of sassy thrown in for good measure."

Jack smacked his lips flamboyantly, laughing as he puckered up to kiss his bride. "I wonder if this stuff, ah…. wears off."

"The tube says Everlasting, so if it does, take the issue up with the manufacture." she cooed softly and made no effort to escape his loving embrace, except to push him to his knees where he could demonstrate his greatest talent.

@ @ @ @

An orgasm later, she asked her kneeling husband, "So, do you like your new look?"

"In all honesty, the smell and taste of the lipstick is intoxicating. The blending of lipstick and your strong musky juices are hypnotic. If I wasn't careful, it could become addicting. However, I have no intention of letting it get that far!"

"Do I get a vote?" Joked Rose as she hugged her husband so hard he could hardly breathe.

A very self-satisfied Rose announced, "Tomorrow, we are going to turn this whole thing around. No more haphazardly jumping from here to there. You know how you eat an elephant, don't you? You devour it one bite at a time. Organizational skills are my specialty, so I am going to attack this problem in a detailed systematic manner. The keys are plan, prepare, execute and then evaluate. When I am done with you, you are going to be able to run for Homecoming Queen."

Running her hand over Jack's body Rose declared, "It's time for another bath. We will start that deforestation project. Take a nice long soak in my lavender bath oils. I will join you shortly."

Twenty minutes later, Jack stood in the tub. Rose stopped him from leaving, "Honey that's only the beginning. Alright, now please remain perfectly still for me. It's time for some fun."

Rose retrieved a bottle of baby oil and a new razor and a curious Jack arched an eyebrow in a form of wonderment. In response to the unspoken question, Rose informed Jack, "No more shaving cream for you, it dries out the skin."

Rose slathered the oil over Jack's entire body spending an inordinate amount of time massaging it in and around his genitals. Meticulously with the razor, she eliminated every trace of hair, from his back, arms, chest, underarms, and legs. Then the only thing left was the pubes. As she got to Jack's crotch, with a wicked smile she looked up and questioned, "Brazilin, or bald? You choose Daisy Bell."

An astonished Jack had no idea what she was talking about, so he stood mute.

Rose snickered and said, "Fine bald it is."

To get little Jackie out of the way, Rose copiously coated her hand in more oil and proceeded to massage it in and around his manhood, with her hands awash in the oil, one hand lovingly cupped his balls and lightly massaged the oil in. Her other was used to coat his penis with large quantities. Rose lightly pumped his prick in one hand while the other concentrated on his scrotum and surrounding territories. Casually, as if by mistake her hand drifted toward his rectum. While stroking his prick Rose slid one finger to his pucker hole, and lightly coated it with the oil. Jack stiffened at that, so Rose concentrated more vigorously on his woody. While he was distracted Rose continued to lubricate the area around his rosebud.

Jack sighed contentedly. Rose laughed while she probed his anus with just the tip of her index finger, and said, "Not so stoic now, are we? If you enjoy that, I have this glorious strap-on dildo left over from my single days called the Magnificent Sultan. Would you be interested in trying him out?"

"Rose, please stop fucking with my head!"

Rose comically replied, "Jack you've got it all wrong. It's not your head I want to fuck."

Rose had him turn around and spread his ass cheeks. She proceeded to shave the hair around and leading to his anus. Then she grabbed the skin on his ball sack and pulled it taut, so she could shave it. When she was finished Jack had never felt so exposed and vulnerable in his life.

"Rose, why did you completely de…de-thatch me? You aren't like that down there."

"Jack, at times you infuriate me. Indecision has always been your Achilles' heel. I gave you the choice, you didn't answer. Like you always do, you left the decision to me, so I selected for you. Sometimes dear, you need to just man up and stop being so damn accommodating!"

Her eyes crinkled with glee, Rose smirked and stood back to examine her nude husband and said, "Jack my dear; I am afraid your face is still way too masculine. No offense intended. We must take advantage of that fact you don't have the manliest physique. We'll need to draw attention away from your face by enhancing your body-shape into a glamorous femme figure. The hip, fanny, waist area and of course the bust will have to be greatly accentuated. I am terribly sorry dear, as of right now you must start a rigid course of corset training."

"You lost me. What is corset training?"

"Corset training or more comely called 'Waist training' is the gradual process of waist reduction using a steel boned corset. Tight-lacing of a corset was a practice made popular in Victorian times. It died out for a while; but has made something of a comeback in recent years. Wearing a tight-lacing corset can radically reduce the waist. Furthermore, the wearing of a corset whilst undertaking a healthy diet helps reduce food volume intake by constricting the internal organs thus helping promote the healthier practice of smaller meals.

Tight-lacing as a means of permanent waist-reduction and re-shaping is a practice requiring discipline and is best achieved when using a traditional steel-boned corset, in combination with eating only a healthy low calorie diet and regular strenuous exercise."

Thus my clueless husband every day, all day, except bath time you will be wearing a corset. We will start right now and remember that from a woman's viewpoint, the curves are nice to have however the pressure and restrictiveness of the corset aren't fun to cope with. You will never be at ease in one. Nevertheless I wouldn't want it so tight you are distressed."

At Jack's grimace she said, "Oh, stop with the sour puss, most of the stories you have heard about corsets are hogwash. I understand your reluctance to wear one. Myths about them said they are uncomfortable and perhaps even a subversive garment. That may have been true in the 19th century, but not today. Give it a try before your throw a hissy fit. A good corset should be comfortable to wear, while at the same time fulfilling the basic requirement of training, molding, and shaping your figure. Corsets are not punishments. They will simply ensure a stately posture and, with gradual adjustments, will even reshape your internal organs.

It isn't all good news; there are some drawbacks, no more bending at the waist. Rather you will learn to use your knees and hips. Wearing a corset day and night is the fastest way to both mentally and physically condition you. I guarantee you will even come to welcome the security of its tight hug."

Starting with the under bust corset, Rose airily chuckled as she kept pulling the laces tighter. "Daisy sweetheart, us girls have to suffer a little to look pretty and the corset training is, by its nature and intended outcome, a labor of love. Without commitment, all efforts will fail. We will start you out slow, then every week we will squeeze it in another inch, that way your body can adjust. After a few months, you will have that perfect wasp waist every girl dreams about. We will add padding where needed later."

Jack wheezed as the corset was tightened yet again. "Rose, you're the spawn of the devil. Any tighter and you'll crack my ribs."

Rose was momentarily concerned by the nasty taunt, but a glance at Jack's face told her that all surliness had been dissolved by the smile on her husband's face.

"That is theatrically possible, though the pain it would cause would be brutal, not just uncomfortable. This will merely give you a Victorian silhouette and cause you to breathe with your upper torso. That is what produces those lovely heaving breasts. I think you'll find standing more comfortable than sitting as your body adjusts to its new shape. Dear, a corset will be an essential item of your wardrobe for the foreseeable future. Suck it up."

Jack's smile quickly turned to a gasp as Rose yanked on the ties yet again and said, "Ahh, now that's better. I think we're done for now!"

He dipped into a curtsy with the grace of a longshoreman and Jack whimsically responded, "Why thank you mistress of misery."

"You're quite welcome young lady now let's go to bed. Your nightgown is on the floor right where you threw it. I am sure you are going to enjoy the feel of the silk against your exposed skin. I have some fun planned for my new girlfriend."

Flouncing around waving his hands in the air, and using a high squeaky falsetto voice Jack sarcastically responded, "Oh goodie, my first slumber party, and it's a sleepover!"

In response to his cynicism Rose countered with, "All right Daisy Bell, for that outburst no dessert for you tonight, it's straight to bed young lady."

Jack replied, "No dessert, I guess I will just have to be content with appetizers!" He swept Rose into his arms and gently carried her to their bed. He knelt and then spent the next half-hour feasting on the nectar from her pleasure garden.

The only comments Jack received from Rose were, "Ooooh, that's it baby, that's the spot, do that again, and again, and again."

@ @ @ @

Boot Camp

The next morning, boot camp began. Rose awoke Jack by a very gentle kiss on the lips. Jack had spent the night dreaming of being free of the tyranny of those stays compressing his midsection. Rose surprised Jack by giving him a printed training schedule.

Rose beamed with pride, "I have been up for hours working on this. I'll keep one posted on the refrigerator so there is no mystery of what is expected of you."

She handed the papers and a pen to Jack who scanned the document and was incredulous. "My God Rose, this is a cross between football preseason and Marine boot camp."

"Just sign the damn thing. For Pete's sake it's not the Magna Carta, it just formalizes your pledge to participate in my training regimen. Let's go over the list to eliminate any confusion. In all seriousness, there is no Aladdin waiting with his genie and magic lamp. You've volunteered to undertake a task that is fraught with danger. Only hard work and dedication will get you through this escapade. The perspiration will be all yours and remember that ladies don't sweat, they glow. I have taken the onus for your education. It's a responsibility that I take seriously. Jack, we are a team. Teaching you to be all the woman you can be is strictly a labor of love. You can only be successful if I succeed and vice-versa. I am optimistic about the eventual outcome. I am convinced there will be a happily ever after for us.

"Now for your training, as I pledged, you will perspire, buckets of it before we are done. I take my promises very seriously! 5 AM is reveille."

"OMG, you're serious, the sun isn't even up at that hour."

"Yes Jack, deadly serious! I have allotted 30 minutes for personal hygiene and dressing - followed by a full hour of physical exercise. We are going to start with Yoga classes later we'll work in aerobics."

"After a quick shower and breakfast, we'll drive to work. I'm combining your lunch with a study hall."

"What the devil do you mean by study hall?"

"Well dear, there are only so many hours in the day. I don't believe we can waste an hour a day letting you goof off. I'll give you a reading assignment every day. You can eat lunch at your desk and study at the same time. After commuting home, you will take a nice soaking bath, where you will shave as required."

"Shaving! I thought I would do that in the morning?"

"Yes Jack, the morning is for your face. At night, we'll shave the rest of your body.

"Of course you must keep up on your culinary skills; therefore from this day forward you will prepare all meals and do the entire cleanup. No more sharing kitchen responsibilities. During dinner, I will coach you on how to eat like a lady. No more gulping large mouthfuls. After cleanup, we will take a break for a cigarette and drink."

"Rose, you know I don't smoke."

"My dear you will, by the time I get done with you. You'll also develop a taste for Vodka. We will follow that with poise and grace lessons. Save the questions. We are talking about teaching you to walk gracefully, stand, sit, and gesture in a feminine manner. Next will be makeup class. Then skin care followed by bedroom recreation. If you have to ask about that we won't be doing it right."

That next morning despite her warning, Jack was surprised that Rose awoke him at 4:55 AM with a kiss on the lips. "What the hell woman, it's still dark out."

"Get out of bed now you lazy bum, our time is limited. We can't afford to waste it sleeping."

"Rose, you'd think I just joined the army."

Laughing, Rose responded, "By the time I am through, you'll wish you had joined the army. Jack, this is serious business. You are about to go on a mission that could cost you your life, and me a husband! I have no intentions of becoming a widow. If it happens, it won't be because you weren't prepared. You have my word on that. Now let's start your training.

"Come on, you have 15 minutes to shit, shower, and shave. This morning for exercise we will start with some basic yoga."

"Rose, what kind of exercise do I need to be a man in a skirt? I am not storming Mt. Suribachi."

"Well darling, your exercise has three goals, obviously it will assist in weight loss, secondly it will improve your flexibility, and lastly we want to significantly improve your gracefulness. I'm going to try and teach you to be as poised as a fashion model. We will be alternating between yoga and dance aerobics. Now any more dumb blonde questions before we get started?"

After a breakfast of dry toast, and coffee the two commuted to work.

On the drive, Rose gave Jack his study assignment, which was 'the proper selection and application of lipstick'.

Rose reiterated, "During your lunch, that will consist of only yogurt, no more sneaking off for a burger and fries. Any breaks during the day, you will go over your study lesson. At night, you will be tested, 'Woe be unto you' if you fail your nightly quiz."

After an uneventful day at work Jack was stripped of his male attire and ushered into a nice hot bath soaking in fragrant oils. Rose guaranteed Jack would eventually develop the skin of a beauty contestant.

At dinner Rose fed Jack what she decreed were to be his daily herbal supplements of Fenugreek, Red Clover and Saw Palmetto. After cleanup, the two girls sat down for their nightly smoke and drink break. Rose had brought home a carton of cigarettes and several bottles of different brands of Vodka. Taking his first cigarette, Jack was appalled, "Yuk, that's it Rose you've gone too far. I don't want to smoke, so I won't do it."

"Jack, listen to me. Both the drinking and smoking are critical components of your new persona, as Daisy Bell. The government man explained it all to me. Your target does both and so if you are ever invited, you must be prepared to join him in a smoke and a friendly drink.

Now I'm running out of patience with all of your grumblings." Rose picked up a pair of tweezers and plucked several hairs from his brows. Jack let out a girly yelp, to which Rose responded, "Sheez, pipe down you big baby. Daisy Bell, you must do whatever I tell you or this will be the consequence every time you delay or complain!"

"Rose you are either a sadist or psycho!"

Satanically Rose leaned over with the tweezers and said, "I am a sadist, pluck, I am a psycho, pluck. Should I keep going Daisy?"

Rose paused and laughed. "Jack this reminds me of my childhood when I would pluck the pedals from a daisy to determine if my latest boyfriend loved me or not. When the last hair is gone, I guess we will know my true nature."

"All right Rose, you win. I'll keep my future observations to myself."

Rose directed Jack into the parlor for his deportment lesson. Rose announced, "By the time we are through, you will find high heels as familiar and comfortable as a pair of sneakers. That's my pledge to you. Darling, poise refers to a whole host of activities, not only how she walks. It involves the way a lady carries herself, her carriage. How she moves, sits, gestures with her hands, and inclines her head, the total of all her mannerisms. If you are serious about creating a feminine illusion, then deportment is the cornerstone."

Going into her professorial mode, Rose lectured Jack, "We will start with some very basics on how to walk with good posture and gracefulness. Stand up straight with your shoulders back, with your corset that shouldn't be hard. Walk heel to toe with small steps and strides. Remember women walk slower and more graceful than men so try to think of a slowly flowing stream. Your head must not move, keep it still as you walk. Train yourself to place the heel of the foot down first, then your toes, keep most of your weight balanced on the ball of your foot rather than on the heel. It may feel strange, but keeping much of your weight on the ball of the foot gives you more of an elegant stride. It's almost like walking on your tippy-toes. The way ballerinas do, but more natural. We will practice as often as possible until you can walk with confidence."

That night, during bedroom recreation, Jack did a particularly good job of orally satisfying his wife. After several orgasms Rose managed to say, "Thanks lover boy, please stop I can't take anymore tonight!"

Jack stared lovingly up from between Rose's legs. He licked her residue off his lips and said "Rose I adore you. I would do anything for you!"

"Jack you are so sweet, I swear I am going to develop diabetes."

The next morning Rose again pushed Jack through his morning exercises. Rose tightened his new waist cincher and measured his tummy. Unsatisfied, she adjusted it tighter twice before she was happy with his dimensions and sent him off to work.

Returning home that evening Jack was allowed to remove the accursed corset and had another soaking bath. In which he pointed out to Rose the red marks caused by his corset. Rose looked them over and was not concerned.

Meals were to become a monotonous experience for Jack. Nothing except dry toast and coffee for breakfast, a container of yogurt for lunch, then the big treat dinner was baked fish alternating with tofu turkey, always accompanied by fresh vegetables and a salad.

One evening, Jack headed to the kitchen to make dinner. Rose stopped him. "Jack you have been doing such a marvelous job. Take the night off, I'll make supper tonight. Go pour each of us a glass of wine. Just sit, I'll serve dinner when it's ready."

Making the meal Rose easily slipped his daily valium tablet into the food. He had been on a steady diet since day one. Rose placed only a green salad in front of a starving Jack, lecturing, "Remember dainty", don't pour large quantities of dressing on the salad. Simply dip your empty fork in the dressing then spear a small bit of lettuce. Drag the food off the fork with your teeth, not the lips, which will help preserve the lipstick. Then put the fork down and chew. The wine is drunk in tiny sips only."

Later while they were taste testing the different vodkas, Rose started Jack's formal feminine fashion education. They talked for an hour about the extras that make an outfit. Jack learned how mixing and matching earrings, scarves, belts, necklaces, and purses can completely change an outfit.

Rose was finishing her second double vodka and Jack was coughing his way through another cigarette when Rose brought out Jack's outfit for the nights' training.

"Daisy, from this moment on, anytime you are in my house you will comport yourself as a lady. Anything less will be dealt with harshly!"

Rose tightened Jack's corset for the nights' lesson. She said, "Now with your new figure I am going to let you wear my favorite outfit. It's a lovely silver-gray soft silk blouse with a high neck and long flowing sleeves. Complemented by a tight fitting black skirt that comes to just above the knees."

To prove her point about accessories, Rose added a wide leather belt with a large square buckle, pearl clip on earrings and a black shoulder bag purse. Then Rose handed Jack a shoe box. Looking inside Jack found black patent leather sandals with a two inch heel and open toe. Putting the shoe on Rose had to assist in buckling the large ankle strap. By now Jack was doing his own makeup and thought that he and gotten fairly good at presenting himself as a woman.

With the aid of an alcohol haze Rose seemed to momentarily forget it was her husband sharing the table. That night Rose chatted about what things were like when she was growing up, the boys she dated, her first sexual awakens at 15, the usual girlfriend stuff - certainly not husband and wife banter! Jack had nothing to contribute but he was nevertheless enthralled by his wife's revelations.

Properly costumed the couple retired to the living room for an hour of decorum training. "Daisy, remember when walking as a woman always look straight forward. Don't look down at your feet. Focus on an object straight ahead of you. Keep your chin and your eyes up. Keep your head and shoulders still as your body moves. Glide like an ice skater. Remember women's shoulders stay still when walking. The best way to accomplish that is to try and pull your shoulders blades together. If you stop the shoulders moving you will find the rest of your walk will look and feel a lot more feminine. By keeping shoulders still you'll make your hips sway when striding. When practicing, exaggerate the hip swing from side to side. Jack, you can always calm it down later just make sure you practice in an exaggerated fashion so you know what it looks and feels like. Deliberately over-emphasize your hips' undulation. Shoulders are always back. Watch your arm swing, woman's arms swing more from her elbows down.

When standing, don't forget the principles you used in walking. It's very important to retain your new improved posture. Remember, chest out and shoulders back; turn your palms outward in an open position, this helps keep the shoulders squared. Stand with arms close to the body. Your right foot should point straight ahead as if towards the 12 on a clock and then the left foot pointing to the 10. Slowly shift all the weight to the left foot while at the same time slightly bending the knee of the right foot. This is a much more relaxed and feminine stance than a male stance."

An hour and 300 hundred expletive filled corrections later, Rose continued, "Jack that's enough for tonight. It's time to move on to makeup."

Deportment training was a cakewalk compared to the makeup instruction. Jack found mascara a little challenging; eye shadow was fairly simple although the proper application of liquid eyeliner was far outside his competence. He painted it on a dozen times and removed it an equal number. Each attempt ended up looking garish. Jack, who hated failing at anything, was left frustrated and even a little ashamed. Finally, in exasperation he complained he just couldn't get this makeup thing.

"Rose give me a break, we've had this discussion before. Let me use the eyeliner pencil, I can handle that."

The night ended in a tense truce as Rose explained how liquid liner was used when you wanted a more dramatic effect. She demonstrated one more time how to apply it.

Thursday night, Jack had become frustrated yet again, it was the fourth time he had tried the liquid eyeliner. His latest attempt resulted like the preceding ones in total disaster, with him looking cartoonish. He turned to Rose and said "That's it. I just can't get it."

Jack waited for the expect blowup. Rose surprisingly said "Fine lets go to bed, I really need you tonight."

Exuberant at his good luck; Jack assumed his customary position with his head buried between Rose's thighs. 30 minutes and several climaxes later, her lust satisfied Rose became very detached and almost clinical. She pushed Jack away and said "Thanks. I'm tired let's go to sleep."

Jack stood and in wonderment asked, "What about me?"

Rose stuck her head from under the covers and pointed to the bathroom, "Be a good boy and go take a cold shower. Your little mischief-maker won't be coming out to play anytime soon. I need my beauty rest. Besides, I hear celibacy is good for the character."

A frustrated Jack climbed into bed and laid there, horny and desperate for relief. Rose slept satisfied and contented next to him. Night after night he serviced Rose until she was satisfied. Jack quickly learned cold showers were to be the norm for him. Rose was certainly a hard task master. His needs or wants were never discussed.

Friday evening when it was time for his cosmetology lesson, she sat him down for a talk. "Jack, my dear, I am sadly disappointed in you. Your efforts so far have been uninspiring and sometimes downright lazy. If you can't take a little pressure, then it's on you, not me. Now you need to toughen up and put forth a better effort."

Rose handed Jack a pile of papers with instructions to sign the last page and not to forget to include the tuition check. Flabbergasted Jack started down at an enrollment form by the name of Daisy Sokolov for Kimberly Ann's Beauty Institute and Tattoo Parlor.

A jocular Rose said, "Well darling we seem to have three options. On the one hand, we can send you to cosmetology school. Or as an alternative, we can go to my beauty salon and have permanent makeup applied. Or you can get back to practicing! Here is a new container of waterproof liquid eyeliner. Let me know what you decide."

The days all ran together and then, finally, it was Saturday. Jack awoke and thought, 'Thank goodness for weekends'. Rose returned from the bathroom and found Jack still lounging in bed. She declared, "Here honey, let me help you get dressed. We will start with tightening your corset; you have a full day of cleaning ahead of you."

"C'mon darling", Jack said "This is all going a bit far. A joke's a joke! Why can't we just say you've had your little laugh, and I can go back to sleep? This is my day of rest."

Rose retorted with, "No way, Alice, you are going to work until I get tired. Now get out of bed. I'm sorry dear, you must learn a woman's work is never done. The best way to do that is to take up the position as my new maid. Aside from your daily kitchen chores, every Saturday you will clean the entire house, by yourself. Once you have vacuumed, cleaned, scrubbed and dusted you get the privilege of doing our laundry. Now before you complain, remember since I am nice enough to share my clothes, the least you can do is wash and iron them."

"Rose you never ironed anything, why should I?"

"Jack, our clothes were not ironed because I never had a maid. Now I do, so things are going to change."

"Oh, Jack it looks like you are about to cry on me. Buck up and let's get to work. How many times do I have to remind you? We only have a very limited period to get you ready. We can't afford to take days off."

"Rose you are taking the day off, that doesn't seem fair."

"Fair? Was it fair when you went and watched your stupid football games while I stayed home and cleaned the house? Just consider this a means of equalizing our karmas. Now get your ass into gear!"

As the dinner dishes were being put away, Jack commented, "Now I know how Cinderella felt about her mean stepmother."

Despite the sarcastic comment, Rose remained in a jovial mood. Grinning impishly, Rose said, "Come on Cinderella, put on your glass slipper and join me in bed before the clock strikes 12, and you turn into a pumpkin. There is one more item that needs taking care of. I know how you like sweets, so as a special reward for all your hard work. I am going to grant you private access to my honey pot! Of course if you are not interested, I have had another offer. Would you mind, having Mike over for the night?"

To hell with the glass slipper. This Cinderella is going to need some running shoes.

@ @ @ @

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm thinking Rose has gone off...

The deep end! Frankly I'm surprised Jack hasn't just walked away yet. Rose is anything but the loving wife now and one has to wonder if she ever was to begin with! This all may have been a fantasy of Jack's in his youth, I don't think he really wants to follow through with all this now. I'll bet if Rose succeeds in transforming Jack into Daisy, that it will be the end of their marriage. Marina dear, still curious to see how it all turns out. (Hugs) Talia