Bachelor Party from Hell

Printer-friendly version

An unsuspecting groom attends his bachelor party anticipating a night of fun and games, only to wake up the next morning a completely changed man. He would come to view it as the bachelorette party from hell. With friends like these who needs enemies?

Bachelor Party from Hell
by: Marina Kelly

The morning of his scheduled wedding Tom was pulled from his stupor by a banging on the hotel door. He came around lethargically, gradually becoming aware of his surroundings. His head pounded, his mouth felt like it was filled with cotton balls. Spurred on by a pungent and unshakeable sense of foreboding, he unenthusiastically forced his eyes open and lifted his head from the droll soaked carpet and realized something was wrong.

He had no memory of how he got there. Painfully Tom got his hands under him, yet it took several seconds to muster the strength to push his torso up from the carpet, daylight streamed through the windows and right into his eyes. Tom's head was swimming; he found he had difficulty focusing his eyes. Tom felt a chill pass over him as the air conditioner kicked on and he was thunderstruck to realize that he was on the floor naked. The last thing he remembered was playing poker at his bachelor party, dressed is a sports shirt and a pair of Dockers. Jim, his best man had pasted out cigars and poured everyone a stiff drink and proposed a toast, and then the world went hazy, nothing but fuzzy visuals, flickered through his memory. 'What time is it?' He thought and glanced at his wrist for his watch; but found it missing as was the hair on his arm.

Once the sense of panic subsided, Tom realized he really had to pee; the need quickly become urgent. Answers would have to wait, where the hell is the toilet? He scanned the room and saw the open bathroom door. He struggled to his feet, and found himself unsteady as the room swayed as if it had been transported to a ship at sea. The urge to get to the toilet was now pressing; he felt an accident was imminent. In utter amazement, as he took his first tentative step he realized he had an unaccustomed weight hanging from his upper body. His hands shot to his chest and realized he had two very large blobs firmly attached to his torso. In utter shock he staggered to the bathroom, one step inside the door he could wait no longer and launched his stream towards the toilet from long range...his first salvo was a little short and to the left. He quickly adjusted and finally managed to splash dead center. As the pressure was relieved, he started to relax and took the opportunity to examine his surroundings, glancing into the mirror, he saw the reflection of a young over developed, busty blond woman, holding a penis and splaying a strong stream into a porcelain bowl. Her makeup and hair were exaggerated, to the point of being appropriate for opening night at a topless Los Vegas review. Tom was stunned, 'That is me' he realized. His wedding was in a few hours and he looked like a naked hooker. These thoughts caused him to lose concentration and he missed the toilet completely, his spray going wide right. He prayed, 'Oh Lord, please let this be all a bad dream.'

His bladder emptied Tom grabbed a towel and bent over to wipe up his mess, the weight on his chest played havoc with his equilibrium and he caught himself, mere inches before he ended up with a toilet bowl facial. Compensating for his new center of gravity, he had to squat to wipe up his mess. Tom's next instinct was to try and pull off the breast forms. It was a painful mistake which nearly cost him several layers of skin. Having failed at that task he leaned into the mirror and closely scrutinized his refection. The first thing he noticed was his eyebrows, or lack thereof. There were no hairs on his brows, simply a pencil thin brown line drawn on creating the illusion of a very feminine high arching brow. His long brown hair was now canary yellow and styled in very feminine tight little curls. His ears had multiple piercings; each ear held three gold studs. His eyes were outlined in thick black lines top and bottom, which only accentuated his light pink and blue eye shadow. His cheeks were rose-colored and gave the appearance he was in a perpetual blush. His lips were outlined in a raspberry color and filled in a brilliant pink. Tom immediately grabbed a wash cloth and began scrubbing his face in a desperate attempt to remove his feminine makeup.

Meanwhile back in the hotel suite, with the aid of a sympathetic maid, Mary, the bride to be and Liz, her maid of honor searched for her fiancée. Mary heard water running and peaked into the bathroom. What she found shook her to the core. There was what appeared to be a naked woman bent over the sink scrubbing her face.

Mary's blood boiled as she shrieked, "Who the hell are you and where is Tom?"

This blond floozy stood and faced her with a shocked look on her face. This woman said in a raspy voice, "It's me, don't you recognize me?"

Mary's heart about stopped, the words "It's me," failed to register in her agitated state. Mary was even more shocked when she noticed this person standing in front of her with no apparent shame, had a medium sized penis hanging limply between his legs. Her hand flew to her mouth, Mary felt light-headed, and her stomach was churning, as her voice raised an octave to the nearly hysterical point she questioned, "What on earth is going on?

Tom is that you? Are you gay? We have to be at the church in 30 minutes, and you find the time to play dress up! I warned you no shenanigans last night."

Yelling back into the room she said "Liz come look at what I found hiding in the bathroom, you won't believe it!"

Liz peered over Mary's shoulder and squealed, "Oh my, what do we have here? Yikes is that you Tom? Tell me do you pretend to be a woman often, or is this something special you saved for your wedding day?"

Tom ignored the snide remark and stepped towards his betrothed and stared directly into her eyes. His lips quivered, as he pleaded in a voice full of sadness, "Honey, I am not gay! Please believe me; I had nothing to do with this. I'm as surprised about this as you are. I know what you said, about no hanky-panky at the party, I only had one drink. I just woke up looking like this, a few seconds before you found me."

An annoyed Mary watched as Tom returned to the sink and continued to scrub his face with a washcloth. Mary picked up the cosmetics littered across the counter. "Tom, don't waste your time. If this is what you are wearing it isn't going to come off anytime soon. It's called semi-permanent. According to the label it's a skin dye, not just makeup."

Tom wailed, "Oh fuck!"

An exasperated Mary replied, "At least take off those ridicules breast forms."

She reached over and yanked on one of the forms which produced a yelp from Tom and nearly caused him to tumble into the bathtub.

"Honey, I tried, you can see they won't come off. I nearly pulled my skin off trying. Maybe we should call 911, I am sure they can help!" Mary laughed, "I don't think so! How would we explain that? Please come to our hotel room and help my future husband remove his gigantic tits. That's not going to happen!"

A very distraught Mary picked up the empty tube of super glue resting next to the now empty breast form boxes. Reading the box label she said, "40 EE, OMG those are huge! Tom, despite your denials, I always figured you as a tit man. I just assumed you would prefer them on me not you. What is wrong with you?"

Tom whined, "Again this was not my idea, let's not argue over the how issue, just concentrate on a solution."

Despite the gravity of the situation Mary had to repress a grin, as her obviously embarrassed fiancé tried to cover his 'privates', with one arm folded across the hooters on his chest and one hand over his groin. Mary said, "We will figure how to get them off later. Let's get you dressed, we have to get going, the limo is waiting. Where are your clothes?"

As they searched the room for something for Tom to wear, Liz mocked him as his breast undulated uncontrollably. To keep them under control Tom was forced to abandon his groin and used both hands to control the piles silicone jiggling on his chest. Mary tolerated Liz's taunts briefly.

"Knock off the malicious comments; you have made your point. Help us find something to cover his nakedness, so we can get to the church."

A check of the room found the only clothing to be a hotel robe. Until Liz pointed out there were a pair of satin panties, and its companion bra, tucked under a pillow. Mary picked up the panties and threw them at Tom. "Put them on!"

She then helped Tom into the bra. "We have to go now, or we are going to be late. You can change at the church."

A disbelieving Tom exclaimed, "I can't leave like this."

"Tom, get your ass in gear, we are leaving right now, you either come with us or I am leaving you!"

Donning the robe, a barefoot Tom and the two women snuck out of the room. They rode the elevator to the ground floor. Tom scuttled through the lobby, his chin down and shoulders hunched as much as possible trying to minimize his chest, still there was a roomful of sinkers and eventually made it to the parking lot and waiting limo.

In the limo, Tom scrunched down and cowered up against Mary. Liz sat on the seat facing the two, and teased, "Tom, don't be ashamed of your femininity, sit up straight, showoff those magnificent hooters." Mary put her arm around Tom and pulled him protectively against her. She held his hand while Tom speculated about what could have happened last night.

"Please believe me. I only had one drink, which is the last thing I remember until you woke me up."

"That is the lamest explanation I ever heard. Let me see if I understand this right. You are suggesting that you passed out from one drink, and then some unknown Good Samaritan 'fairy godmother' showed up. Spent what would appear to be hundreds of dollars, on cosmetics and breast forms, and then took the time to give you the whole spa treatment. Tom you must be honest with me, now is the time to confess. Do you do this kind of thing often?"

Amid unrestrained giggles from Liz, Tom continued, "You have to believe me; I swear I am telling the truth, I know nothing about any of this. I am the brunt of some cruel, sadistic joke."

Mary in a voice filled with doubt said, "I don't know Tom that is an unbelievable story."

Then Liz chimed in with, "It is also highly implausible."

After a long pregnant pause, a subdued Tom responded, "Well I guess we should just call the wedding off. There is no hope for us or our marriage if you don't trust me. Have the driver drop me off at my place. I'll worry about getting rid of this shit on my own."

Liz clapped her approval, Tom responded to her glee with a nasty stare, the tension between them palpable.

As the limo drove through traffic Mary sat, and stared out the window lost in thought. Eventually she made up her mind. "Your story leaves me in a real conundrum; I leave you forever or accept your story at face value. Honey, despite your ridiculous story my heart tells me I still love you. So I guess I will have to get pass this incident."

Now it was Tom's turn to clap with glee and Liz grimaced and piped in, "Mary, are you sure? Look at him, he is not the kind of man you deserve, you can do better."

"Mind your own business. This is between me and my fiancé. I love this man. Tom what do you want to do?"

"I would die if we don't get married. I will spend the rest of my life making this up to you."

Mary used her cell phone and called her mother, Janet at the church to tell her they would be a few minutes late. Tom snuggled up to Mary as she pulled him close.

Mary smiled and said, "Honey, let's make a pack, we will pledge never to deceive each other, the truth and nothing but the truth between us. Is that a deal?"

Tom agreed and sealed the promise with a long passionate kiss.

Liz remarked, "Jezz, I think I am going to be sick. Will you two lesbians get a room?"

Mary reached around Tom's shoulder and grabbed his boob. Bounced it casually and smiled, "I think I can get use to this lesbian thing." Again she locked lips with Tom. As she broke the kiss Mary held up Tom's hand and commented on his lovely acrylic nails, "Very professionally done. I love the sissy pink color. It matches your lip color exactly."

Arriving at the church, they had the driver pull to the rear door. Mary looked directly into Tom's eyes and said. "We don't have time to sort this all out now. We have to get changed. The 'what and why' will have to wait until after our nuptials." They exited the limo as he approached the church Tom mumbled to Mary, "Right about now I wished we had eloped."

The three of them snuck in the rear vestibule, as the church was already filled with guests, each party disappeared into the labyrinth of the church and headed to their assigned changing room.

A matter of minutes later there was a light tapping on the woman's dressing room. Liz opened the door and found Tom standing half dressed. In trepidation Tom said, "Mary we have a big problem. Help me; this tux won't fit my new enhanced figure."

Liz swung the door open. Despite the serious nature of the situation, both women brook out in a chuckle. Tom stood there with his dramatic makeup and blond curls, struggling to close his tux jacket. His white dress shirt was strained to the breaking point by his massive breasts.

Mary firmly commanded, "You idiot, get in here and close the door before you embarrass both of us." Mary and Liz left Tom standing by the door as they huddled in the corner in conspiratorial tones. Within minutes, Mary left a shocked Liz and strode to her groom. Took him by the hands and pulled him next to her.

"Honey, I have come up with a possible solution. You are probably not going to like it; but it is the only option I can think of. You are going to be the bride and wear the wedding gown! With your makeup, hair, and those utters you are sprouting there is no way you can be the groom. I will wear the tux. I knew my A cup boobs would come in handy someday." With that said, Mary slipped off her engagement ring. She fought to keep a straight face, got down on one knee and as she slid it on his ring finger she paused briefly to think then went on with, "Tammie will you marry me?"

Tom stood with a stupefied expression on his face. It took him a while to digest the magnitude of what Mary had suggested. It was beyond the bounds of his imagination. He gasped at Mary, "You are crazy, fucking crazy, there is no way I am wearing your dress."

Mary was well aware of the special hold she had over Tom, a look of disappointment on her part was far more potent than a direct attack.

She stood sphinxlike with her arms folded across her chest, then in a blistering tone said, "Listen to me Tom. Do you want to marry me or not? If you do it has to be now. My father has spent all his savings and has gone into debt to pay for this wedding, we can't postpone it. The choice is yours. It's now or never. I won't force you, if you have a better solution I am all ears. This is your decision!"

Tom thought of the consequences of turning down Mary's proposal. He would become a pariah among his friends as the man who left his bride at the altar. That aside, he loved this woman with his whole heart and wanted to spend his life with her. Tom put a nervous tongue to dry lips shrugged his shoulders in defeat and said, "What you are suggesting will be completely humiliating; but I would walk barefoot through hot coals for you. Mary, I love you, and can't live without you."

"I'll take that as a yes. Now give me your tux and let Liz help you get dressed."

Tom opened his mouth to say something else; but was shushed by Mary.

Mary's commanding voice thwarted any further opposition, as she said, "Get changed, I will go out and try and explain this to our family and friends."

Mary left Tom in the caring clutches of Liz.

Liz stood watching a defeated Tom and laughed at his predicament, her eyes sparkled in childlike glee. It was laughter devoid of humor, rather it resonated with contempt. Liz said, "You little sissy, don't you realize once Mary makes up her mind, resistance is futile. Now get over here, strip to your bra and panties. We don't have a lot of time to make you into the blushing bride."

Liz held up a stunning pink and silver brocade corset with a pattern of shiny red roses woven into the fabric. She said in a devilish giggle "Tom, this is for you. You may find it a tad uncomfortable; it has extra heavy boning and is called in some circles a training corset. It was designed specifically for Mary. This will sculpt you into the traditional hourglass figure, so you can fit into Mary's dress. I would guess the corset will be a smidgen small on you as it was selected to squeeze Mary into her dress. If we try real hard, it will accomplish the same thing for you. You may not like it; but since you aren't making the decisions right now, that is irrelevant."

Liz wrapped it around Tom and hooked up the front. At first it was just a little snug. As Liz began to tighten the laces, Tom's apprehension began to grow. As she tightened the laces she kept up the mantra, "Resistance is futile."

What had been pleasantly tight quickly became a crushing force. With every tug Tom squealed and let out a little gasp "Ooh", much to Liz's delight. Tom's flabby waist molded like it was made of jell-o. As the gap in the flaps narrowed, he wanted to yell stop, there just wasn't sufficient air in his lungs to do more than whisper. His breathing became labored.

Tom wheezed, "I can't breathe, I am going to faint."

"Oh, no worries, my little princess, I came prepared and brought smelling salts. Just concentrate on breathing with the upper portion of chest and taking small shallow breathes."

Liz became red faced from exertion as she pulled and tugged with all her might. She paused to catch her breath and produced a tape. She measured Tom's waist and proudly announced, "Down to 23 inches, congratulations Tammie your waist is now smaller than mine." Tom was allowed a few minutes to regulate his breathing while Liz went into the alcove and poured herself a flute of Champaign.

"Feeling better are we? Now I will finish lacing you down. Another inch should do it."

In a whisper Tom pleaded, "Please have mercy, I feel like my ribs are going to break. I have started to lose feeling in my legs."

Her only response was to put her knee in his back and pull the laces tighter.

Tom struggled for every breath and just knew at any minute he was going to pass out. The pain continued to increase to the point of unbearable, just as Liz finished and double, then triple knotted the laces.

She had Tom face the mirror. "My, that corset really gives you a curvy figure. What do you think?"

"It feels like a vice."

"Get use to it. No pain, no gain. We woman have to suffer to look attractive."

"But I am not a woman!"

Liz laughed, fluffed his hair, ran her finger over his penciled eyebrow and said, "Could have fooled me." She pulled up a chair and had Tom sit for his nylons. "Oh Tammie, you are going to love these lace stockings. Mary had them imported from Italy. These are the prettiest bridal stockings I've seen in ages. They have woven wedding bells running up the sides. They will help you look your best on this your special day. They are ultra feminine and will add a touch of class and sophistication to your outfit. They are the perfect accessory for the new bride. Liz then slipped on a pair of white heels, and adjusted the straps."

Tom started to stand and Liz pushed him back into the chair. "Not so fast Tinkerbelle, we still have to add your blue lace garter. Her hand went up a further than necessary and deliberately brushed his growing organ. Now stand up, we have to get your gown on."

Liz stood taunting Tom. "It seems the little sissy likes her new lingerie."

"No I am not! Why would you say that?"

"Look down, you little powder puff. Your doo-hickey thingy is telling a different story."

Tom looked down; but couldn't see past his massive tits. Liz chuckled and in the mirror pointed to his dong as it protruded incongruously beneath his corset.

"Now hands up so I can slip this over your head. The full skirt will hide your little problem." Tom inexplicably felt a thrill as he slipped his arms into the 3/4-length sleeves that ended midway between the elbow and the wrist. Liz tugged the form fitting top over his massive bosom and spread the skirt out from his knees. Liz did up the hundred small pearl buttons in the back.

Liz again teased Tom with, "Something borrowed - the dress, something blue - your garter, and now something new. She reached into her purse and retrieved her surprise. She replaced the bottom stud in each ear with a six inch sterling silver hoped earring and then added a lovely necklace made up of dozens of sparkling silver rings.

A light tapping on the door, "Five minutes ladies."

This signaled Liz, it was time to attach the formal train to the bustle of the dress. As a final indignity Liz not only sprayed Tom in perfume she soaked him in it, so he smelled like a bed of flowers.

Shortly thereafter Mary stuck her head in the door; but kept her eyes covered. "Tom, are you ready? I told our parents and the entire congregation, that you are a lifelong transvestite. Your greatest wish was to be the bride on our wedding day. I agreed to your request, out of love. Let's hope that will temporarily settle any questions about your appearance."

"The thought of me passing as a woman is preposterous!"

"I agree, I don't want you to appear as a woman, our story line is that you are a transvestite steeping out of the closet for the first time. You making mistakes, wobbling about in heels, etc. will only reinforce our fairy-tale. The only thing required of you Tom is to act like you are enjoying the experience."

"Mary, please tell me you know in reality I am not a transvestite."

"You stupid man, don't you realize perception is reality, for the rest of the day you will act as if you are a panty loving transvestite."

Mary closed the door and left to take the grooms position on the altar. Liz got right into Tom's face and said, "You know I have never liked you. This plan is embarrassing for both you and Mary. She concocted this cross- dressing scheme to save the wedding, regardless of what it does to her reputation. This is your last chance. Be a man and retain a little dignity, if you go through with this scheme, people, even total strangers are going to pass judgment on you. From this day forward you will be thought of as a sissy. It is not fair that Mary be identified with someone like that, for Mary's sake run. I will help you get away and hide you until the fuss blows over."

Tom didn't hesitate for a moment, and told Liz, "The thought of being embarrassed is nothing compared to the thought of loosing Mary. If she still wants me I will wear anything if it means I get to marry the woman I love."

Liz conceited defeat and said, "It's your funeral, now pucker up for me." She took a tube of lip gloss and coated Tom's lips. A wand of mascara across his lashes and Liz pronounced the bride ready to go and pulled his veil over his face. "You know Tom you actually make an attractive woman, not super model material; but more than passable, maybe even cute."

Before Tom could respond to the backhanded compliment, there were two firm knocks, and in walked Dave, Mary's father, a deacon in the church.

"Let's go, it's time."

Liz handed the bride her Bouquet.

Tom hesitated, so Dave grabbed Tom by the bicep in an extra firm grip. Dave had spent a lifetime doing manual labor and had a grip like a steel vise. "Listen you little pansy, I have no idea what's going on between you and my daughter. Let me warn you, if this is some kind of joke and you hurt my little girl and you will spend the rest of your life in traction."

Applying a little additional pressure the muscular man lifted Tom to his tippy toes and guided him to his place at the rear of the church. As the preamble to the wedding march started, Dave leaned in a said, "Are you ready, sissy? Remember to smile this is the happiest day of your life."

"Yes Dave."

Squeezing Tom's bicep hard enough to leave a bruise Dave whispered. "Don't you ever call me Dave again, is that clear?"

"But that is what you told me to call you."

"That was when we were equals and you were going to be my son-in-law. I am not sure what you are now. So I think my new little girl should call me daddy don't you?"

"Yes daddy."

As the maid of honor Liz preceded the bride down the aisle. Tom walked with jelly legs and his heart pounding in his chest, he blushed as everyone stood and nodded hello as he passed. With great trepidation Tom approached the church altar. He was unsure of how Mary was going to take his appearance. At the altar Mary, stood proud and confident. Tom thought, 'My God she is the most beautiful woman in the world even in my baggy Tuxedo.' Mary turned and watched her bride slowly approach. He was adorned in lace and his face was covered in a gauze veil. Mary thought, 'He is so feminine and beautiful in my dress.' Then for a brief instant the thought flashed through her mind, 'I wonder if my explanation of him being a transvestite is so implausible. That is something I...we might want to explore later.'

Tom was relieved to see her radiant smile. To Tom the ceremony seemed like the flash of lightning, an event that was over so quickly that it was done before he could be positive he had lived it. He remembered saying "I do" and then the next thing he was aware of was when the reverend said, "You may kiss the bride."

When they broke their embrace, the reverend smiled and turned them to face the audience. "Ladies and gentlemen it is my pleasure and honor to present to you Mrs. and Mrs. Thomas Wilson!" Then in the spirit of the moment added, "Or should I say Tammie Wilson?"

Embarrassment be damned, Tom felt he was floating on cloud 9 being married to this woman. With that the music played and Tom was led down the aisle by his husband and into a new life.

The couple endured the traditional shower of rice leaving the church. Mary held Tom's hand as she led him to their reception, 100 yards away in the church annex. Inexplicably Tom felt a wave of exhilaration as they entered the reception hall. The dress, the high heels, the corset did not matter right now. All he could think was how lucky he was to be married to the most wonderful woman in the world.

Entering the hall doors Mary turned to her new bride and whispered into Tom's ear, "Mum always told me someday I would meet the man of my dreams. Little did I realize he would become my wife."

Tom responded with trepidation, "Do you think everyone swallowed the story about me being a transvestite?"

"Tom stop with the paranoia, whether everyone believed the story is a matter of conjecture; but we have to assume they consider it is at least a possibility. Now relax and have some fun."

Mary inquired, "You look a little pale. How do you feel?"

"In truth, I feel like the luckiest man alive."

For Tom, the reception was a nightmare. The two took their position in the reception line Tom shifted nervously from one foot to the other, Mary teased him by saying, "If you have to go to the bathroom remember to use the little girls room and tinkle sitting down."

"Mary, this is not funny. I don't have to pee. I am just scared to death."

Mary leaned towards Tom and spoke in an assertive manner that left no room for discussion.

"Dear I need you to focus. We still can't explain your bizarre appearance. So for now we must continue with this little deception. As far as everyone here is concerned this was all your idea. It is your lifelong dream, come true! Smile and act like you are enjoying yourself, or your first day of married life, will be your last."

Mary instantly regretted her harsh threat, to soften it a bit she leaned in and kissed Tom on the cheek.

As their friends and family paraded past they greeted and chatted with an air of familiarity and normalcy that Tom found disconcerting. Everyone was busily engaged in exchanging pleasantries with each other, between snickers direct toward the new bride.

As the music started Mary led her new wife in the traditional first dance. Dancing up close, Mary pulled Tom in close and surprisingly could feel Tom's excitement through his dress. Following the dance Tom tried to retreat to the head table. With a loving pat on the caboose, Mary had to shoo him back onto the dance floor. Men had already queued up for their chance at the dollar dance. Rose watched with amusement as he sashayed his way back onto the floor with the best man.

When the band took its first break Tom went looking for someplace to sit. He was intercepted by his wife, who ushered an attractive young woman towards him. "Let me introduce you to my friend and hair dresser, Sharon Thompson. Sharon this is my husband Tom...or Tammie as he now prefers to be called?"

Tom held out his hand with its long pink nails, to shake hello. Sharon, an attractive blonde woman, brushed it aside and stepped in close and engulfed Tom is in a friendly hug. "Tammie I'm pleased to meet you. I have to tell you I think you are the bravest man in the world. To come out with your feminine side on your wedding day is incredibly courageous and honest of you. You are welcome at my establishment anytime. We have just started doing laser hair removal, so anytime you get tired of shaving come see me."

Tom in a confused state remained mute, Mary poked him in the ribs and said to Sharon, "You will have to excuse him, he is a bleached blonde, and you know how all that peroxide affects their brains cells."

With both woman laughing Tom realized his social faux pas and said, "Thanks Sharon that is sweet of you to offer, I will let you know."

Mary corrected Tom, "We will let you know."

Sharon leaned in and placed a quick kiss on Tom's cheek. Turning to leave she looked back over her shoulder and brought her hand up to her head mimicking a phone and said, "Any time gorgeous, us blondes need to stick together."

Tom was forced to dance every dance, slow and fast. Each male and a few females in attendance took the opportunity to dance with Tammie. He even had to do the bunny hop with Brandon one of the ushers. At the conclusion of each dance, most made it a point to steal a kiss and everyone stuffed a dollar bill into his cleavage.

As the night wore on Tom's hopes for a rest never materialized, his male and some female friends were continually pestering him for just one more dance. Finally a break and Tom sought out his bride and headed to the hors d'oeuvre table. Just as he reached the tempting food Tom's boss, an old maid name Beatty Williams, intercepted him and Mary.

As she arrived Tom thought, 'Oh shit I forgot she was going to be here.'

"Tammie may I have a word with you?"

Mary started to walk away; Ms. Wilson reached for Mary's shoulder and said, "No, please remain. You need to hear this as well. Tammie as our law firms HR expert you are aware that we have a very firm anti-discrimination policy. Now that you have publicly announced your transgender status, I guarantee you there will be no problems in the office."

Grabbing Mary's hand for support Tom said, "Ms. Williams, we revealed I was a transvestite not transgender. I plan on coming to work as my old male self."

An amused Ms. Williams replied, "Nonsense Tammie! I am a very modern woman; I know transvestite is simply a PC euphemism for transgender. Let me be very plain on this, when you come to work you will meet our corporate dress code. You will be properly groomed and will wear a dress and heels like the rest of us girls. Anything less I will consider grounds for dismissal!"

Ms. Williams drifted off to mingle Mary snickered in her best Laurel and Hardy imitation. "Well Tammie, this is another fine mess you have gotten us into."

Tom was not amused and glowered at his wife. Mary shrugged her shoulders in assent and softly whispered, "I guess this is going to be a bit more complicated than we thought. Don't cry dear, as long as we love each other, it will be fine. Things may not be all puppies and lollipops; but we will eventually work something out."

A distraught Tom gripped Mary by the forearms and stared into her face as he answered back, "I hate to disagree with you dear; but we have to find a way out of this mess and soon. I don't want to live my life in a dress."

Mary brushed aside Tom's hands and embraced her bride. She thought for a brief moment then said, "Tom we are not making a lifetime commitment to you being a female. We will just play this little game for a while then tell everyone that you outgrew your little fetish. How does that sound?"

"How long is 'a while'," asked Tom.

Mary let her hands slide down to Tammie's plump posterior and pulled the two together, where she once again felt his excitement against her thigh. "Honey, We will find some way out of this, I will know when the time is right, trust me. For now it's best to be pragmatic and endure what you cannot change. Relax you may find there are some advantages to looking and dressing like a beautiful woman."

Tom asked, "Oh yeah, name one."

March reached out and lightly stocked his firm member through his dress. Tom's responded, "Name one aside from that."

In an attempt to lighten up the mood Mary said, "Since we both seem to wear the same size, think of the money we will save by sharing one wardrobe."

At which point Mary pinched Tammie's butt, which made him jump. "Just remember cutie pie, you're married, I won't tolerate you cavorting about. Leave the men to me."

Tom replied, "That is one thing you will never have to worry about; I will never have anything to do with men!"

At which point an old childhood boyfriend of Mary's engulfed Tamie in a bear hug from behind and literally carried him back to the dance floor, which left Mary bent over in laughter.

The reception went on into the wee hours of the morning, Tom was near exhaustion; but Mary just like the Energizer Bunny, went on and on. On those rare occasions when no one was lined up to dance with Tammie, Mary would drag her foot weary spouse back to the dance floor. At the end of a very long night the call came for the traditional bouquet toss. Before they could make their way to the designated location they were stopped, by a tall mature man, graying at the temples. He hugged Mary, wished her well and then turned to Tom. "Tammie take good care of my niece she is very special to me. Oh by the way you make a gorgeous woman." Tom extended his arms expecting a hug after the nice compliment. But what he got was way more than a hug, this man grabbed Tom's head and pulled him forward and planted a passionate kiss right on his lips. Tom was completely shocked and humiliated. His face turned a brilliant red as he turned to face his bride he opened his mouth to explain; but nothing came out. Mary stood there with an impish grin and watched her husband blush. In a stern voice Mary glibly said, "What am I going to do with you? I thought I told you to stay away from men."

Tom, stuttered, "but I di...didn't do anything."

Unable to keep a straight face she broke into a wide grin. "Oh Tammie, you are the cutest thing since teddy bears. Don't worry about that, it was just a drunk Uncle Matt, he considers himself to be quite the ladies man and hits on anything in a skirt."

Placing her hand on Tammie's posterior she said, "The sooner you get the bouquet toss over with the sooner we can start the honeymoon, not get your fat ass in gear." Walking the few paces to the doorway, Tom turned his back to the crowd and was subjected to a chorus of hoots and hollers. The single woman gathered in a cluster and chanted, "No peaking, throw it to me."

Tom bent as forward as his corset would allow and as he stood up he threw it over his shoulder as Mary mocked him with, "Look everyone, he even throws like a girl." The jibe bothered Tom, he wasn't sure why, it just did.

The couple exited the reception hall, and headed for the limo for the short ride to Mary's house. Tom involuntarily shivered from the chilled night air. Mary in a very chivalrous manner put her arm around her bride. Tom snuggled against Mary and felt warm and protected. Tammie turned his face to Mary's and sighed, "I love you Mrs. Wilson," and kissed her neck. Now it was Mary's turn to shiver and replied to the compliment, "I love you too Tammie." Mary being gallant held the rear limo door open for Tammie and helped her enter. As he wrestled with the dress to get into the limo Mary took the opportunity to again pinch him in the butt. Once inside Tom rubbed his behind and turned to his bride to ask, "Do you really think this dress makes my ass look fat?"

Mary was laughing so hard, she literally fell into the back seat. "No dear, you are a perfect ass...I am sorry that came out wrong. What I meant to say is your ass is perfect."

Arriving home to a quiet household Mary led Tammie up the stairs to her bedroom for their first night as a married couple. Mary helped Tom remove his dress. Tom begged to be released from the corset. Mary responded, "Naah, that won't be possible the knots Liz tied will take hours to get undone and I have no intention of spending my first night as a married woman doing that." She watched him recline on the bed wearing only his corset. Tom off-handedly remarked when he got into bed, "God, these sheets are freezing!"

Mary responded, "Yes, my father keeps the heat turned way down to save money."

Mary got a wicked gleam to her eye as she walked to her dresser, opened the bottom drawer and withdrew a package wrapped in tissue paper and tied with pink ribbon. She ambled to the bed and handed the package to her shivering husband. "Tom I have been saving this for my wedding night." Pocking Tom in his silicon breast she teased, "It seems more appropriate that you wear it tonight."

Tom, unwrapped the gift. To his shock he discovered a virgin white floor length silk nightie.

"I'll wear it; but how is this piece of fluff going to keep me warm?"

"Tom you can't be that naive, with you wearing that on our honeymoon I am sure we can find some way to generate enough body heat to warm things up. Put it on sweetie while I will go and get changed, then we will see what comes up."

Trembling from the cold, Tom nervously slipped it on and awaited his wife's return. Mary selected a lacy black nightgown for herself. Neither were a virgin; but this was to be their first time as a couple. Returning from her walk-in closet Mary watched her spouse reclining on the bed, his head propped up on the pillows a tenting in his lingerie that surprised Mary.

Mary stood next to the bed and lightly stroked his pole and said, "It would seem there are some things about this woman thing you enjoy."

Tom managed to respond, "No, honest it is just seeing how sexy you look and the anticipation of us having sex. The outfit has nothing to do with my reaction."

Mary sneered at his response and continued to rub his manhood with the silky nightgown and said, "No secrets between us remember, Mary lectured, Now Tom, my homophobic husband I love it with you all feminine, and from the bulge in your nightgown it would seem you share my kinkiness. There is research that shows as many as 25% of American males, cross-dress on an occasional basis. I've heard the percentage that dress on a regular basis is closer to 10%. For some this dressing is head to toe en femme while others only involve one or two items of lingerie. So the fact you are enjoying your delicates is nothing to be ashamed of."

"Mary how could you possibly know a statistic like that?"

"Because you twit, I have an IG, higher than room temperature."

Mary continued, "I'll bare my soul first. Never in my life have I had a single lesbian thought that is until today. Watching you prance around all day has me feeling a bit bawdy, my juices flowed like never before. I have never been so turned on in my life. I love Tom; but I must confess I am enamored with this Tammie creature we have created. Now I want the complete truth from you buster!"

Tom blushed, a bright red and thought for several long seconds before he confessed, "Alright, I'll admit it. When you first proposed me wearing the wedding dress I was scared shitless, you turning me over to that vindictive Liz only increased my trepidation tenfold. Walking down the aisle in front of all our friends I about pissed my panties. This is really embarrassing to admit; during the reception I came to appreciate the experience of being the beautiful bride. I felt like a queen and am ashamed to confess that I liked it. The sensuous and stimulating feelings of the silk and nylon were impossible to ignore. That's it; I acknowledge I am a man that enjoyed the experience of dressing as a woman; it even turned me on, happy now! If you want to leave me, I will understand."

Mary clapped with glee, "Honey, I am not going anywhere, there is no reason a man should be denied the pleasures of wearing pretty things. I am glad it hasn't all been a negative experience for you; after all it is our wedding day. I don't understand it; but the sight of you dressing in woman's clothes is a colossal turn on, let's continue with this game a while longer and see where it takes us."

In the colloquial sense, she jumped his bones. She ran her hands over his entire body and they made mad passionate love in a twisting, swirling tangle of flesh, bed sheets and feminine fabrics.

@ @ @ @

The next morning Mary woke her husband with a delicate kiss to the lips. "Good morning princess. That was some fairly robust lovemaking last night, I never realized you are a screamer, it sounded like you enjoyed it as much as I did. We kept my parents up most of the night, hell you probably woke up the neighbors. I have laid out your outfit for today, get dressed while I run to the bathroom." Mary returned several minutes later only to find Tom apparently lost as he held a bra in one hand and a blouse in his other. He had only managed to put on his short red skirt. Mary took the bra and hooked it in place. Then she held the blouse open while Tom slid his arms into its long puffed sleeves.

"Oh dear that pushup bra and plunging V-shape neckline is just divine don't you agree? Please don't look so sad, I have loved Tom for a long time, it has been a pleasant surprise that I find I am falling in love with Tammie as well."

Mary left a stunned Tom as he sat at the vanity to put on the three inch wedge sandals Mary handed him as she left to get dressed. A despondent Tom stared down at his massive cleavage, and was on the verge of crying, something he hadn't done since his father died. He involuntarily jumped when his mother, Judy who had quietly entered the room lightly touched his shoulder. Tom on the verge of tears said, "Oh, Mom I have been so worried over how you would take the news about...my alter ego. Then you find me dressed like this. I must look foolish, I feel like such a twit."

"Oh Tom that is nonsense, when I look at you my heart swells with pride, you make an attractive woman. I wish you had told me about all this sooner. It has always been my dream to have a daughter, now I have gained two daughters in one day. You are going to be my little girl aren't you?"

Tammie nodded yes and a very happy Judy knelt next to him and said, "Let me help my new daughter." She chose a bright red lipstick from the selection on the vanity, and then layered his lips; next she applied a heavy coat of mascara and combed out his hair.

"Tammie, I am so happy. Mary's mother and I will move everything to your new home. We will have it all decorated and set up so when you kids return, everything will be ready to go." With that she kissed her new daughter on his forehead and left the room.

Mary dressed in a bright yellow sundress, returned and saw her husband's face all made-up, and assumed he had done it himself which caused her to exclaim in joy. "My God you are a beautiful bride."

Tom replied, "Please Mary, get your head out of the clouds, I am still a man and all this very embarrassing." Waving his hands at his breasts he said, "Don't you think this outfit is a bit revealing?"

"Nonsense, you look adorable. Sometimes a woman just needs to show off, what better way than by displaying her cleavage, 'if you got it, flaunt it' as the saying goes. Now stop the insistent whining. You may be a man; but you look totally hot. Pack up your purse so we can go."

The discussion ended as Dave stuck his head in the door and said "I was sent to carry the ladies suitcases to the car."

Tom reflexively responded, "Thanks Dave."

With a glare, "That's your last warning buttercup."

"Sorry, thanks Daddy."

Mary gave her husband a quizzical look. Tom responded, "I will explain it to you later."

Impatient to be on their way the couple skipped down the stairs and left the house hand in hand. They almost ran to their car; but were intercepted by Liz and Jim. Both dressed in the same cloths as yesterday. It was obvious the two had hooked up last night.

Jim shamefacedly approached, as he dragged Liz by her hand. "We need to talk to you two."

The impatient newlyweds waited for their friends, restless to be on their way.

Jim started with, "We have a confession to make about the bachelor party. Liz convinced me to drug your drink. Everyone knows you never get drunk. I and the other guys thought it would be a great practical joke making you believe you had celebrated your last night of freedom and over indulged and passed out."

Jim stepped back and said, "Go ahead Liz tell them what you did." Pointing to Tom's skirt he said, "I had nothing to do with the rest. Believe me if I had any idea what Liz had planned I never would have gotten involved."

Liz stepped forward and grabbed Mary by the hands. "I'm so sorry. We have been best friends since first grade. I thought you could do better than Tom. I came up with this idea to open your eyes. I convinced Jim to slip the drug in his drink. Once he passed out I chased everyone out of the room and had 'a friend' help me to carry out my plan."

Mary tried to pull away from Liz; but she hung on to her. "This is hard for me to admit, I went on the net and found a female impersonator and paid him to do Tom's transformation. He was in there most of the night. I am surprised we didn't pass him on the way in."

"My God Liz why would you do that?"

"I am confused Mary we talked about this months ago, I assumed you were on board about the whole thing."

"No I didn't agree to this. We were both drunk and ended up at that nightclub with the female impersonators. You commented on how 'pretty' Tom was, and I joked about seeing him in makeup and maybe my underwear. I never said anything about a full blown transformation. Why did you use the heavy permanent makeup, and those mountains of tits?"

"Sorry, I went overboard; but you must understand I never approved of Tom and felt he was not man enough for you. My plan was for you to find him looking like a total drag queen and cancel the wedding on the spot. I thought that if for some reason, you didn't throw him out; he would be too embarrassed to show up at the wedding. My reasoning was there was no way he would come to the wedding looking like a big busted whore."

Liz began to sob and seemed genuinely remorseful, "Please forgive me; what I never counted on was your creative solution to the problem."

"Liz, let me ask you, does anyone else know about what you did?"

"Only Jim and the Drag queen and they won't talk."

"Fine it better stay that way, or we are no longer friends. There is nothing worse than betraying someone's trust! We are still BFF's; I will talk to you when we return from our honeymoon."

"Just one more question Mary, with Tom stuck as Tammie until the makeup fades, who is going to be the wife, you or him? Husband or wife, that's a good question I'm not sure right now. What's the difference? We are a married couple; it's all just a matter of semantics."

Mary lightly punched her friend in the arm and retrieved Tom for their drive to the honeymoon resort.

It was a long four hour trip as each sat stoically lost in their own thoughts. The newlyweds arrived at the resort; Mary let the valet service park their car. Tom's exit from the car was somewhat ungraceful, that generated a small chuckle from Mary. On the short walk to the registration desk Tom said, "I have given this a lot of thought I am going to go to the police when we get home and explain this whole thing. I am not sure what law Jim and Liz broke; but there has to be something." Mary said, "Let's not make any snap decisions right now, Liz seemed genuinely remorseful and remember they are both are friends. We can talk about that later, now let's get checked in and start our honeymoon."

Mary took charge and registered them as Mary and Tammie Wilson. Two attractive women checking into the honeymoon suite raised a few eyebrows; but nothing was said. After unpacking and taking a quick tour of what the resort had to offer. Mary had them both change into cocktail dresses for dinner - hers in black, Tammie's salmon colored, which Mary thought really went well with his platinum blonde hair.

At dinner Tom was intoxicated from love and drank more than he should. Once back in the room he begged to be released from his corset.

"Sorry, no can do. None of the cloths I brought for you will fit without it. Besides, I think it makes you look sexy, moreover that corset gives you curves in places I didn't even know you had places."

Mary, poured each of them a large glass of complementary Champaign they found waiting in their room. Mary gulped her glass in two quick swallows, and then immediately refilled her glass. Tom feeling a bit tipsy already slowly sipped his glass.

Mary helped Tom out of his dress and then told him to wait for her on the bed, "I have a surprise and will join you in a minute."

Setting her glass down on the dresser she, retrieved a bag from her suitcase. She removed a number of items as Tom sipped his glass of wine and watched with a great deal of curiosity.

"What are those?"

"Oh, gifts from my bachelorette party."

Mary tilted her head back and drank her entire glass down. She was buoyed by the confidence only alcohol can bring. It lowered her inhibitions and provided the impetuous to follow through on her plan. Walking to the bed, she held out a pair of hand and leg cuffs. "Spread your arms and legs out dear." Tom never imagined Mary was into this kind of thing; but promptly agreed. Mary wasted no time in securing his limbs to the bed posts. Once he was secured spread-eagled she returned to her goodie bag. An obviously tipsy Mary twisted and spoke over her shoulder, "I find you wearing my lingerie incredibly sexy, I don't understand it; but the sight of you all girly, brings out the hedonistic side of my personality. I have been waiting for this moment. She turned around, with a predatory smile and walked to the bed, hiding something behind her back. Mary asked, "No fibbing now, I want the truth, how do you feel about all this feminine stuff?"

"I am mentally uncomfortable by it; but the tactile feel of it is heavenly, Mary I am starting to enjoy this and it scares me, does that make me less of a man in your eyes?"

"Tom you are not what I would call an Alpha male; but I never saw any inclinations of you being a swishy, sissy either. Now on the other hand when I look at Tammie, in all honesty, I don't see a man, all I see, is my wife waiting to be fucked by her husband. I will worry about what happened to Tom later."

Reaching the bed Mary brandished a very lifelike dildo; she licked her dry lips and said, "According to my bridesmaids, this is the top of the line, remote controlled thrusting and vibrating dildo, called the orgasm-maker. I have given this a lot of thought, since you are my virgin bride I intend to consummate this marriage properly."

Tom trembled from shear panic and frantically fought against his shackles.

"Relax honey, save your energy. You are going to need it. This is going to be a wild ride. Please don't worry; I won't forget about your male appendage, after your deflowering we will put it to good use, if you're still up to it."

A terrified Tom lay on the bed. He watched her move the large fax cock towards his cherry rosebud. His throat felt dry and though he tried to speak he couldn't. Despite his trepidations his traitorous penis betrayed him as it rose to full launch position. Mary watched his reaction in fascination, and produced a chuckle, "My, my I didn't see that coming."

With Tom firmly tied in place, Mary copiously coated her hands in KY jelly. She rubbed the lubricant through his pubic hair and along his manhood. Then she ever so slowing moved towards his back gate. To make a long story short she worked three fingers into his pussy as far as she could reach. She next coated the vibrator. As she started to work it into his boy pussy, Tom began to sob, and pleaded with Mary to stop.

"Tom pleaded; please don't...not with that thing."

Mary continued to pump his pole with her hand and said, "Now, now princess, I understand every virgin is nervous upon her deflowering, don't worry I will be gentle, I promise."

Tom scared to death, pleaded. "You can't put that thing in me!"

Intentionally misinterpreting his words Mary responded, "Don't worry dear, according to the box its waterproof."

"Rose that is not what I meant and you know it!"

"You are right dear; if you don't relax we may have a problem, getting this pass your pussy gate could be a problem."

"Stop, I won't allow it."

Mary laughed; "You won't allow it, we will see about that. Now your whining is starting to get on my nerves and is putting a real damper on the night's activities. What can I do to correct that?

Mary hopped up on the bed and straddled her lover, her ass mere inches above his face. I know how to silence you, while I play with your pussy you can take care of mine. One way or another I am going to take your virginity. You can relax and enjoy it or fight me and ruin my night. Here is what's going to happen; I am going to continually fuck you with my friend here while I ride your face, until you have brought me to three orgasms. If you find you are enjoying what I am doing, take your time, I will sit hear all night if that is what it takes. After each of my orgasms, I will turn your fuck-toy to vibrate, the greater my joy the higher the setting on your toy. That's a fair deal, isn't it?"

Without waiting for a reply, Mary lowered her pussy directly onto Tom's mouth, effectively muffling any more discussion. Left with no alternatives, Tom vigorously undertook his task as he slurped her womanly discharge like a five-year-old going at a juice box. Mary took her time and with an endless series of small advances and retreats, she was finally able to seat it all the way to its faux balls. By then Tom had worked his magic on her honey box. Mary realized she was not going to be able to keep her part of the bargain. She had already lost count of the number of small orgasms she had experienced.

Tom worshiped at her womanly chapel until around midnight when his tongue finally cramped. Thus, prompting Mary to spin around and mount Tom's pole. She rode him until her thighs screamed in fatigue. Countless times she brought Tom to the edge and would remain motionless to let him retain control. She wanted this one to be special. Eventually she approached the edge, just as Tom was peaking. Mary rose all the way off his prick, held that position as long as she could. Reached down for the remote control and turned the vibrated to high and drove his thing all the way in her pussy in one final massive plunge.

The two climaxed together. Their voices blended into a harmony of passion. Tom erupted with such vigor Mary swore it actually lifted her several inches into the air.

Mary collapsed on top of Tom and snuggled. "Was that as spectacular for you as it was for me? I am ready for a nap, how about you?"

"That was fantastic. In fact it was the most intense experience of my life. Just one little thing, could you please turn that damn vibrator off it is driving me wild."

"Oh, I am sorry, don't go anywhere, let me see if I can find the remote. I dropped it here someplace."

A freed Tom lay in bed, and snuggled against his bride and thought, 'I wonder if every time will be like that?'

Tom laid awake most of the night, apprehensive about his future as a husband; but it was an optimistic insomnia. Deep down there was a deliciously happy vision awash with feminine feelings of being taken and possessed. The next day dawned cold and dreary. So the couple spent the day in their nuptial bed. As it turned out the newlyweds never left their room for three days, it was sex, sex, nap, sex, room service followed by more sex. The passage of time was not marked by day or night, rather by changes of batteries.

@ @ @ @

Day four, two exhausted newlyweds cuddled in bed. Tom got up to use the lavatory. Mary glanced down at the sheets where he had been sleeping and noticed blood spots. A very concerned wife entered the bathroom. She was surprised to find him sitting on the bidet.

"Tom what's going on?"

"I am just cleaning myself. I am too sore to wipe."

"Talk to me. I'm upset. We agreed there would be no secrets between us."

"I'm sorry honey, it's just that we have been so vigorous with the dildo my backdoor is raw. You were having such a great time I didn't want to detract from your fun. A little discomfort is a small price to pay to keep my Mary happy."

"All right lover, take your time and finish up in here I have a few things to arrange, then we're going out."

Mary had the two of them dress in an attractive upscale style for their outing. Mary selected a pink dress suit for Tammie; with a mid length straight skirt that forced Tammie to take short mincing steps. The matching jacket was shaped to accentuate his slim feminine waist. Mary wore a beige and cream colored dress with a scooped neck and a flared hem. To complete their ensembles each would wear the obligatory stockings and stiletto heels. Mary had Tammie replace her studs with a series of gold hooped earrings. Mary was dressed first and forced to wait for her husband. As she leaned against the doorjamb of the bedroom, she impatiently tapped her toe. Having turned down Mary's offer for assistance, Tammie methodically fiddled with her hair, trying to make it look as good as she could. An exasperated Mary said, "Come on Tammie, shake a leg I am tired of waiting for you."

Tom playfully responded by extending his left leg and shaking it as he said, "I am not going to be rushed! Perfection takes time. Did Picasso finish the Sistine Chapel in a day?"

Challenging Tammie with a frown, that didn't show in her laughing eyes, Mary snapped, "It was Michelangelo you blonde airheaded bimbo!"

A giggling Tammie replied, "Picasso painted Michelangelo, I didn't know that."

An exasperated Mary laughed and said "Te he, that's hilarious. Now please hurry, we are going to miss our appointment."

Mary ignored all of Tom's questions concerning their destination. To his surprise, they took the elevator to the resort spa. Mary had Tammie booked for a leg waxing, manicure and pedicure. Then his big surprise, Mary had Tammie scheduled to get 25 inch hair human hair extensions affixed to his head. Tom agreed to the procedure on one condition; his hair be returned to his natural burnet color. The hair dresser, a very effeminate man who called himself Maurice, ensured Tammie the extensions would last for at least four months, and then they can be re- tightened, to look like new. He suggested that Mary go get a cup of coffee as the procedure was going to take awhile. Mary in no uncertain terms let it be known she was staying and wouldn't miss this for the world. She sat and chatted with Maurice during the entire procedure. Once Maurice was finished Tammie had long coils of curls dangling to his shoulder blades and his face was framed with two delightful long ringlet tendrils that hung below his chin.

Mary insisted the hair experience be followed by a complete, dramatic cosmetic makeover; his pink lips were easily covered with more dramatic tart red to match the color now on his fingers and toes, his eyes were converted into mysterious smoky blacks and grays. As Tammie stood to exit the salon Mary gushed over his appearance. "Now this is a Kodak moment if ever there was one, follow me." Mary hustled her new wife out of the spa and directly into the adjacent resort photographer shop for a series of tasteful boudoir portraits.

Mary was on cloud nine as Tammie went through one suggestive pose after another. She was going to have a very difficult decision to make. Which photograph was going to be enlarged and placed over their mantel and which ones were going in frames in their bedroom?

Exiting the studio Mary decided it was time for an early dinner. "Tammie let's go get a drink and then eat."

Mary held Tammie's hand and walked the gantlet past a long oak bar, crowed with men watching some silly game on television, the girls attracted a great deal of unwanted attention. Mary noticed for the first time the men were ogling Tammie more than her. Mary wasn't sure how to feel about that; but wasn't going to let it ruin her night. Thanks to a sympathetic hostess the two were seated away from the boisterous crowd at a table on the patio. The setting was extremely romantic; the meal was exquisite. Mary emptied the last of the wine bottle into their glasses and sat back to enjoy the closing minutes of a magnificent day. They relaxed and sipped the wine and watched the fall sunset, the honeymooners had never been more in love than at this moment. They were about to return to their suite for another night of lovemaking when their solitude was unexpectedly broken by two men who stumbled out from the bar onto the patio. Tammie's dramatic makeup and predominate bosom acted like a beacon. The two perspective Romeo's staggered to the table, one guy dressed in an expensive suit, was obviously impressed with himself stood at Tammie's side, "Hey cutie, how 'bout you and I get out of here and go someplace private?"

Tom was appalled at the guy's audacity and lame pickup line. Tom looked him up and down and responded in a voice as feminine as he could make it, "Sorry mate, I make it a rule not to socialize outside my species."

Some guys just won't take a hint, he persisted. "Don't be like that, baby. What do I have to give you to get a kiss?"

"Chloroform is the only thing that comes to mind. Now buzz off."

Mary watched in amused silence and thought she may have underestimated her husband. The jerks wouldn't leave and both sat at their table, the obnoxious guy sat next to Tammie, while his wingman took up position flanking Mary.

Mary about snapped when the slim ball reached up and caressed Tammie's left breast and made the crude innuendo "Come on baby help me out. My penis just died and I would love to bury it in your ass."

Before Mary could react, Tom smacked his hand away, jumped to his feet and spun to face his attacker.

"Relax baby, I thought a working girl, with pom-poms like yours, would be accustomed to a more aggressive approach."

Tom, fumed, the veins in his neck bulged, "Working girl...why you pompous asshole I will show you pom-poms." Tom's fingers closed into to fists and he braced himself to punch the man in his nose.

Luckily, Mary was right there and stepped between the two and whispered, "Tammie, take a deep breath and let it go. We don't want to start anything."

As she turned to return to her seat, Mary 'accidently' stepped on the instep of the asshole's foot with the spike of her high heel. As she pivoted, she put all her weight on her heel, the guy yelped and hopped around on one foot. Mary sweetly said, "Sorry baby, my bad."

Mary protectively escorted her wife back through the boisterous bar to their room. That night the dildo was retired; however the number 69 took on a before unheard of significance for the happy couple.

@ @ @ @

Two days later, a very sated Mrs. Wilson drove her bride/husband home to their new life. It was a beautiful fall day, the sun played peek-a-boo with white fluffy clouds. Half way home, they stopped for gas and Mary turned her cell phone on for the first time. She was inundated with text and voice messages from their family and friends.

A very distressed Mary said, "Tom I am so sorry to tell you this; but it appears Tammie is going to have to stay around for a while. I thought we could slowly transition you back into man mode. However things have gone beyond that now."

"You expect me to stay like this? You're kidding right!"

Holding up the phone for emphasis she said, "I am afraid, I am deadly serious. Your boss left a voice message, she has modified your personnel file and pay accounts to reflect your new name."

A nearly hysterical Tom exclaimed, "Oh, God no. What am I going to do now?"

Mary, said "Honey it gets worst, Ms. Williams also said she has been in contact with the law firms insurance company about paying for your transition. There are also dozens of messages from our parents and all of our friends asking when they can see Tammie again. I am sorry; but for the foreseeable future, there will be no Tom except in our bedroom. Think of the ridicule we would be put through admitting the entire wedding was part of a practical joke. Tom you are going to dress and act like a woman and you are going to give the impression you love it. Remember as far as all our acquaintances are concerned, this is your dream come true."

At which point a hysterical Tom ran from the car, to the gas station restroom. Mary smiled as she watched her feminized husband run into the men's facilities. A very confused gentleman exited a few seconds later, muttering about some floozy throwing up in the toilet.

As a disheveled Tom, exited the lavatory several long minutes later, the sky had turned the color of dull steel to match his mood. His eyes were reddened and mascara smudged, small driblets of vomit spotted his blouse.

Mary reached out and held his hands as Tom tears turned into a steady stream.

"I can't do this; everyone will look at me and only see a man in a dress, I will be labeled a faggot sissy."

One glance at Tom's face Mary could see a look of desperation, "Tom, this is not the end of the world. Stop with the self-pity, and false bravado. Let's not underplay the difficulty facing you, we have a lot of work to do on your mannerisms and deportment; but in all truthfulness you make a very convincing looking woman." Mary, handed Tom his purse, and said "Fix your makeup, so we can get moving."

I will find some way to make it up to you I promise, cross my heart. Mary reached out and engulfed Tom in a massive hug, and then right there in the parking lot she gave Tom a five star kiss. "Now get in the car."

A shell-shocked Tom stood frozen in place, eventually Mary harshly said, "Damn it woman, do what you're told and get in the fucking car, now!"

The tension was almost unbearable as Mary drove back to the interstate. "Don't give me that look. Please don't pooh-pooh the significance of you appearing to enjoy this chance at femininity. Your attitude will either sell this scheme or we will disgrace our families and we will become the laughing stock of the whole town. Please don't ruin what's left of our future life."

Finally, 10 minutes after entering the highway Tom, decided to give into the inevitable. He scooted next to his wife and rested his head on her shoulder for the rest of the drive home, and broke the mood with the lighthearted comment, "Honey, I can't possibly live as a woman, I have nothing to wear."

A relieved Mary smiled and answered, "Certainly we will have to do something about your meager wardrobe, the first thing we must do is take Tammie shopping. You can't keep barrowing my stuff all the time. I am so excited; we will share everything. I will pick out your attire so you don't come out looking like a tramp, your tastes in woman's clothing tends to be a bit slutty. My wife is always going to appear as a lady."

Marry then added, "Oh one more thing, let's pull this Band-Aid off with one quick yank. Considering your status as my wife I have decided it would be more appropriate to keep my maiden name and not use yours. That's not a problem is it dear?"

As Mary listened to a country music station fade in and out on the radio, Tom dropped into funk of melancholy for the rest of the trip. The logic of Mary's argument made sense; but the ramifications of the decision was daunting. Playing role reversal for a week was one thing; but doing it 24/7 for the foreseeable future was just depressing and totally emasculating.

Approaching the turnoff to their home Tom inquired, "Mary, I am your husband, why aren't you more upset about me having to continue dressing as a woman?"

Mary thought for a very long time then responded, "That's a good question, and I can't explain it. I don't know, maybe I am a latent lesbian. I do know that thinking of you as my wife is intoxicating. The one thing that is certain is that I love you. The notion of you being my wife for a while longer makes me feel like I just won the lottery."

As they pulled into their driveway, they were met by Judy. Tom had finally stopped crying; he checked his makeup in the vanity visor mirror and got out to face his mother. Judy gushed over Tammie's appearance. "Thank God you are still in girl mode, I love your long hair honey, it is so becoming on you. I was so afraid you would revert back to your old stogy boy persona. Everyone in town, even complete strangers have questioned me about it. Come inside let me show you, what we mothers have done as a wedding present for our daughters. There are a dozen meals in the refrigerator. All you will have to do is heat them up."

Stopping at the mail box, Judy pulled out a magazine, "My bridge club all chipped in to get you a lifetime subscription to Cosmopolitan. Helen argued for playgirl. But I put my foot down. I wasn't wrong was I dear? Please tell me you are not into men."

"No Mom, I am a bit confused about a lot of things; but the one I am sure of, I only like girls. Sorry Mom; but your daughter is a confirmed lesbian."

Judy led the newlyweds to their master bedroom. The two mothers had moved all of their cloths and put everything away. Judy turned to Tammie and said, "I am sorry dear I couldn't find any of your female garments. I searched everywhere; I found all your porn, shame on you by the way; but no dresses or feminine underwear. You poor dear, you can't go on indefinitely wearing your wife's clothes. Janet gave me Mary's sizes; I guessed you are the same size so bought a few things to tide you over. I hope they fit, if not we can exchange everything. My savings account took a major hit as I took the opportunity to shop for my new daughter. I wasn't sure on your style so a got a little of everything."

Then Judy said with a wink and a grin. "I even got you several padded panty girdles; they will give you more of a womanly shape and will help hide your manly bulge."

Going through the dresser, Tom found a plethora of new delicates, he was overwhelmed at the pile of lingerie; there were panties, bras, nylons, and even sleepwear. His mom had gotten him underwear in every color of the rainbow, and all in different styles.

Understanding the significance of the gift, Tom responded as he thought his mother expected. He hugged his mother and told her, "Thanks Mom, this is the best present you ever got me. Everything is so tantalizing I won't know where to start."

"Enjoy them, dear," she said. Judy became teary eyed as she reached up and stroked her son's long curly locks. And went back to her home, delighted that she had helped her son become all the woman he had always wanted to be.

Mary had been watching the touching scene over Tom's shoulder, when Judy left she jumped in and started going through the stash of sexy intimates. With a coquettish smile on her face she said, "My God, it looks like your mother bought out an entire lingerie store. Tammie don't you even think for a minute about not sharing these with me, I get first dibs, you can use my leftovers."

Over time, Tom came to love the variety of colors and styles! Much to his surprise the gentle friction they caused felt wonderful against his ass and cock. Most days he wore panty liners to keep his sexual discharge from staining his beautiful underwear.

@ @ @ @

Tom was hurt when on her first day back to work Mary decided not to wear her wedding ring on her finger. Instead she wore it on a chain around her neck. Mary's explanation was that this way the ring would remain closer to her heart. It was a decision that was emotionally troubling for Tom. Mary insisted that Tammie where her engagement and wedding rings at all times, to keep the men away, as she explained it.

Mary became a true Machiavellian puppet master, as far as Tammie went. She had Tom; practicing his feminine walk and mannerisms, as well as makeup application nightly. She schooled him repeatedly on his womanly traits, until he had almost perfected his female persona. He was forbidden to drink beer and smoke cigars; he was forced to give up golf for a new hobby of knitting. his Saturday golf game was replaced by a standing beauty appointment at Sharon's, where he was pampered with a weekly manicure and hair appointment.

He was always the first one home from work, so Mary determined that Tammie should take full responsibility for cooking. She also asserted that when Tammie got home from work, he refresh his makeup and start dinner and await Mary's return. He would meet her at the door with a highball and a kiss. Mary would retire to the bedroom for a quick shower while Tammie finished the evening meal. In due course, Tammie became a domestic goddess, At Mary's insistence he took over all the household chores of shopping, cooking, cleaning and laundry. Ultimately he became an accomplished chef. Mary, and all their guests raved about his cooking, especially the cream sauces.

During their evening meal Mary would sit across from her husband with a Cheshire grin, staring at her creation of the perfect girlyman. His beauty and feminine mannerisms mesmerized Mary; her love for him grew by the day. She had everything; it was a perfect life, a beautiful sexy wife that cratered to her every whim. She also had more sex than she could handle. Plenty of money from their two incomes as Mary took full responsibility for their finances, as she said; Tammie like most women weren't very good with numbers.

During dinner they would amicably chit chat about the day's events. Mary eventually steered their conversations into more women related issues such as fashions, makeup, and hair styles. The one subject that was mutually agreed upon as taboo was men. After the meal Tammie would clean up while Mary relaxed in the den.

Unless there were family or friends dropping in, the couple would laze about in the evenings enjoying each other's company. Mary would watch TV and Tammie would sit next to her and work on his knitting. Each night they would enjoy a glass of wine together. They kept beer in the refrigerator; but it was reserved exclusively for guests.

Unfortunately, despite his best efforts, Tammie was occasionally recognized as being a man in a dress, in most cases he was simply ignored although sometimes he was openly ridiculed. Mary reassured him it would get better over time. Tammie, proved to be extremely resilient and voluntarily got up an hour early to look as passable and pretty as possible. To speed up his morning routine; Mary suggested Tammie sleep in curlers. Through Mary's tutelage, Tom became proficient and efficient at hair and makeup. Much to Mary's appreciation Tom worked hard at appearing more feminine. The episodes of Tammie being mistaken for a man became less frequent. He even got invited to the neighborhood Avon parties.

Thirty minutes before bedtime Tammie would retire to the bedroom to shave and then perform his beauty regimen of makeup removal and moisturizing. Then he would slip on some sexy nightgown and await his spouse. Tom was at first concerned at the direction their lovemaking took. Tom spent every night worshiping at her holy shrine as he would orally please his wife. Mary had retired the hand held penetrator and had progressed to a double headed strap-on; she would fuck his ass with her strap on, until she came again. That way she could receive while she gave. It was a win - win situation. Tom even came to welcome the nightly invasion of his surrogate pussy as Mary was always gentle and loving. If Tom had anything left Mary would force Tom onto his back and ride him until both partners were spent.

Six weeks into the marriage, Tom was completing his nightly ritual of shaving before bed time and complained to Mary about how sensitive his face had become shaving twice a day. The next morning as Tammie was leaving for work. His beautifully coiffed hair and makeup skillfully applied, Mary hugged him goodbye at the door and told him she would solve his shaving problem. She would call Sharon and make an appointment to get his beard permanently removed.

Two evenings later, while in the chair, Sharon brought Tammie a drink with a small pill surreptitiously dissolved in it. He was soon sound asleep. Sharon provided the sedative so her friend and client wouldn't feel the discomfort of the new extra strength laser treatment.

The first thing the beautician noticed was that his eyebrows had started to grow back. As a favor to her friend she used her laser to permanently shape them into a thin womanly arch. After she removed his facial and neck hair, being a generous person, Sharon performed a new procedure she was experimenting with, a saline lip implant. His lips would forever be large and plump.

Returning home a nervous Tom was uncertain how his wife would take to the unexpected procedure, as he felt his lips were excessive large. Rose jumped with glee at seeing her husband. She quickly came to love the feel of those pillow lips.

Tom had long since given up his Saturday golf game; replaced with a standing appointment at Sharon's beauty parlor. This was followed by a light lunch with Mary and his mother. Then the ladies would all enjoy an afternoon of shopping. As time wore on, Mary's attendance slowly dropped off as she began to work overtime on the weekends. That way it was just Tammie and her mother. Judy didn't complain, as it gave her quality time with her daughter.

As the weeks turned into months, like most newlyweds their daily routines changed. Like all newlyweds the couple slowly adjusted to married life, Tom was forced to adjust more so than Mary. At Mary's request, Tom got up early, to service Mary. Tom orally provided her at least one climax before he got ready for work. Her job as an office manager at the local mill was mind numbing so the physical stimulation was required to get her out the door. Mary liked to say a morning organism was way better than a cup of coffee to get the day started.

Four months into his married life Tom had a birthday. His mother gave Tammie a gorgeous rabbit fur shawl. Mary presented her wife a teeny tiny red, white and blue bikini, plus six months worth of tanning secessions. Opening his present Tom was a bit taken back. Mary directed, "I want you to go to the tanning salon every day at lunch. Since you don't go out with the girls from the office, I have been concerned about you aimlessly wandering around at lunch. I want to keep you away from that motel near your office. I know they have a good lunch counter. But it is a real den of iniquity. They rent rooms by the hour, you know what that means."

"Mary, how do you know about that motel?"

"Oh, I get around and hear things."

About their six month anniversary a few problems began to develop. Tom became impatient and tired of the effort required to always look feminine and pretty. As a form of protest, contrary to their previous agreement he would get home and immediately remove his feminine finery and wear his most manly grubs around the house. Tom resisted being all sissy, and continually raised the issue of when and how he could begin moving back to dressing as a man full time.

In response one Sunday morning Mary woke Tammie with a gentile kiss in the lips. Tom moaned and complained this was his only day to sleep. "Tammie, we need to have a serious talk. I have to ask, are you happy?"

"I was until you woke me."

"That is not what I meant, are you happy with your life as Tammy?"

"Oh honey I am blissful. Being married to you is the best thing. Our sex life is a little unconventional, and the female attire all the time has become a pain, especially those high heels. Honey, my life with you couldn't be happier."

"Let me say, at first it was obvious that you were playacting at being a transvestite; but after a time it seemed as if it was less of an act. I am not trying to hurt you; it is just that some men are meant to be woman. Do you think you might be one on them?"

After some thought he responded, "Acting like a woman has become almost second nature, even being a woman in the bedroom is glorious; but I still view myself as a man."

"That's it? There is nothing about dressing as a woman that you enjoy?"

"The daily ritual of fixing my hair, putting on a bra and a dress is ingrained into me. The freedom of wearing a full skirt is nice, and I have come to relish the feeling of the nylons covering my legs. However; I am always worried about being outed."

Tom noticed the somber expression on Mary's face, so Tom added, "This may be a little silly I don't feel right leaving the house without full makeup and a splash of perfume. The taste of lipstick has become addictive."

Tom paused and continued, "I understand why I have to continue pretending to be a transvestite at work and around our friends. However; I am exhausted of dressing and acting ultra feminine all the time. I know we can't just throw a switch and have me return to dressing as a man. Can't we slowly move me toward masculine attire? You know dress a little less femme and maybe more butch around the house?"

"Oh God no, I hate that idea. I am getting tired of your persistent whining, it's not very ladylike. You need to be as girly as possible at all times so we can maintain our credibility. Besides I love you being the stereotypical bimbo trophy housewife."

After some serious thought Mary said, "As a compromise I will make you a deal. We can go shopping and buy you a several pairs of slacks, if you will also purchase an equal number of sexy short shorts. You have such fantastic legs, especially now with your bikini tan, I just hate seeing them covered up."

Tom kept pushing more and more to return to boy mode, for days on end he would sulk around the house, pouting like a child. These tantrums did nothing but distress Mary. She was irritated because her family or friends would often stop by unannounced. Any lack of feminine decorum by Tom raised questions, Mary didn't want to answer, and jeopardized their cover story. The straw that broke the preverbal camel's back was when Mary came home late from work. Dinner wasn't started and Tom was lounging in the living room and wore a pair of khaki Capri pants, and a simple white cotton blouse, with the sleeves partially rolled up. He wore no makeup and his hair was pulled into a very masculine ponytail. He sat with his legs spread open and was watching a ball game and drinking a beer from the can.

As Mary walked into the living room, her husband let out a loud burp and said, "Honey, get me another beer. This is a great game, have a seat and watch it with me.

In exasperation a brokenhearted Mary declared, "Tom, you win, I give up. I have tried so hard to maintain this charade. You want to act like you being a transvestite is just a joke. So be it. Of course that means our wedding and our life since has been nothing but a joke. I am tired of fighting you on this." Tom jumped up and hugged his wife and immediately apologized. "I am sorry honey, I will try harder. It is just that having to present myself so feminine all day is so much work, I am tired when I get home."

"Tom don't you realize, I understand your problems. All women have that dilemma, how to be the attractive woman at work, come home and transform into the cook and maid. Then find the energy to be a courtesan in the bedroom.

When you take the time and energy to look pretty for me at home it means so much to me. I love it when you dress all womanly; I consider it a way of telling me how much you love me, it feeds my soul. Don't you understand that seeing you in feminine attire is also an aphrodisiac for me?"

Tom felt terrible about his attitude and laid awake long in the night trying to figure out how to make it up to his wife.

Wednesday was her Mary's birthday, Tom arranged for a day off and decided he was going to go all out and surprise his wife. After Mary had set off for work, he dug in the back of his dresser and found the monster breast forms from his wedding. They had long since been replaced by a smaller more reasonable pair of D cup forms that slid into his normal bra. For today, he had purchased a special adhesive and attached the monsters to his chest. Tom grabbed a purse and drove to a foundation shop in town. Due to his strict diet his old corset no longer fit properly. Tom bought a new waist cincher that reduced his svelte waist an additional 4 inches. The shop helped by tightening the laces as much as possible. With a spring to his step Tom showed up early for his appointment was with Sharon at her Beauty shop.

Tammie went all out, after a manicure, he had Sharon do his hair. Just for fun Tammie had red highlights added to his shoulder length burnet tresses. Sharon gave Tammie a head full of adorable Shirley Temple curls. Next was a complete makeover featuring bright red lips, black/gray smoky eyes, and extra long false lashes with a heavy coat of mascara.

It was lunch hour and Tom called Mary to invite her to meet him for dinner. Tom was surprised; her desk phone went unanswered as well as her cell. So he left voice mail invitations for their dinner date.

Tom went to the mall and shopped for a new outfit. After several hours he found 'The Dress', it was a silver A-line floor length sequined evening gown. It made Tom feel like a movie star. After selecting a new pair of silver stilettos Tom called his wife to confirm their dinner date, he finally got through on her cell. He informed her of their dinner reservations and arranged to rendezvous with her after work. Then to finish off his ensemble Tom bought an elegant pair of long crystal chandelier earrings and matching bracelet.

Tom headed to the fancy hotel restaurant to meet his wife. Tom anxiously stood at the entrance to the banqueting hall, and gave himself a final spritz of perfume, took a deep breath and scanned the room and searched for his wife. He located her seated at a table at the far end of the crowded restaurant. He firmly held his clutch purse, to his side and nervously fingered his crystal wrist cuff bracelet. Tammie decided to overdo it and make a grand entrance. He swept into the room as he put a bit more oomph into his hip thrust as he moved amongst the tables like a stripper, making an entrance on stage, his ass waggled like two melons in a sack. It seemed the entire room went silent as every eye turned in his direction. Sparkling like a diamond Tom sashayed to Mary's table, as suggestively as he could. Mary was astonished and pleased; she jumped up and greeted her husband with an enthusiastic hug.

Locked in their embrace Tom said, "This is my way of saying I am sorry. I will continue to make an effort to be as pretty as possible. I love you and just want to make you happy."

"Oh Tammie, you have never look more glamorous. This is the best birthday present you could have given me. Give me a twirl and let me get a good look at my wife."

The two sat, held hands and gazed lovingly into each other's eyes as they exchanged a hushed "I love you." A waiter interrupted their romantic moment as he set two dirty martinis in front of the couple. The server said, "The man at the bar sent them." Tom looked up and said "Who's that?"

"Oh, that is Craig from my office, the loading dock foreman."

"You mean the guy you said is always hitting on you?"

"Yep, that's him."

In awe at the height and girth of the man Tom said, "My God he is a big one."

Mary responded, "Oh Tammie you have no idea. Don't go getting all gaga eyed over him, he's spoken for."

"How does he know your favorite cocktail?"

Before Mary could think up an answer, Craig confidently strolled to their table and bent over and kissed Mary on the cheek.

"What a surprise meeting you."

Mary said, "What are you doing here?"

"My brother showed up unexpectedly and we are out on the town. How about we join you two gorgeous ladies?"

Tom expected Mary to send the interloper away and was floored when she said, "Sure, it's my birthday, join the party."

As Craig returned to the bar, an upset Tom said, "Mary what the hell is going on? I don't want to share you with two strangers."

"Don't be a jealous jerk. We work together, I can't be rude." Just smile and let me enjoy my night, is that too much to ask?"

Tom apologized and promised to behave.

Craig and his brother carried their drinks to the table. "Larry this is Mary, the woman I have been telling you about. I don't know who her beautiful companion is."

A flustered Mary said, "Sorry, let me introduce you, this is Tammie." Lost for how to describe their relationship, Mary paused.

Tom came to the rescue with, "Mary and I are housemates."

Mary looked at her husband and mouthed the word 'Thanks.'

It was a delightful meal, truly a five star event. The waiter kept their drink glasses full. Craig completely monopolized Mary and spent the evening chatting her up. Tammie had to admit that Larry, despite his ridiculous walrus mustache and racy sorties was a charming dinner companion. If only his hands didn't have a way of drifting to Tammie's thigh.

As the dinner dishes were being cleared away, a dance band started up with a slow romantic melody. Couples slowly drifted to the dance floor. Without even asking, Craig took Mary's hand and led her off. Larry inquired of Tammie, "Would you like to join them?"

"No thank you, my feet are killing me. New heels, I'm sure you understand."

An inebriated Larry poked Tammie in the arm. "You know my brother is really smitten with your housemate. He tells me their relationship has progressed to daily booty calls."

Tom about fell off his chair and responded, "Oh, do tell!"

"Yes, excuse my French; but he says she gives the best head he has ever had."

Tom gasped at the crudeness of the comment and threw back the last of his martinis. "How long has this been going on?"

"I am not sure, I think about four months from Craig's emails."

At this point Mary and her dance partner reappeared. Mary immediately noticed the gloomy expression on Tammie's face and then caught sight of a solitary tear running a zigzag track down her cheek.

Mary stood staring down at her spouse, folded her arms on her chest and said, "Tammie what's the matter, what did this lout do to you? You look like you just lost your best friend."

"I think I just did. Larry has been telling me about your daily assignations with Craig."

Craig jumped into the conversation at this point, "Assignation that's an awful big word; but if it means mind blowing sex, yeah, we do it every day over lunch and sometimes on the weekends. Today Mary was like a wild animal. It was the best sex I have ever had."

Embarrassed, Mary glowered daggers at the two men and lectured, "God damn you two, that type of information is private. You aren't to gossip that around."

Sarcastically Tom spoke, "Oh, Mary, why are you trying to keep your romance quiet? I would think you would be bubbling over with excitement, shouting it from the rooftops."

Lost for a comeback Mary eventually said, "Don't be silly Tammie. A girl has to protect her reputation."

"Yeah, you're right! You wouldn't want your family to think you had become a common whore."

Craig leaned on the table, "Now hold on there, you may be Mary's friend; but you won't talk to my girlfriend that way. I won't stand for it."

A demoralized Tom gave Craig a look of contempt but regained his composure sufficiently enough to responded, "You are right Craig. I sincerely apologize. I am so sorry Mary will you forgive me for my transgressions?" Tom emphasized the last two words.

"Let me ask you a question Craig. Meeting us here tonight was not just a coincidence was it?"

"Tammie, you're a smart girl, it's obvious you aren't just another airheaded bimbo. After our jungle sex this afternoon, Mary was taking a shower. I found her cell phone and overheard an invitation to her birthday dinner. So I decided to surprise her."

A self-satisfied Craig asked Mary, "Lover, you are glad I came aren't you?"

On the verge of an emotional meltdown Tom said, "I can't speak for Mary. But I am delighted we had this chance to chat."

Feeling left out of the conversation, Larry put his hand on Tammie's knee and said, "I am going to be in town for a week. How about we hook up some time?"

Pushing his hand away, Tammie said, "I am sorry Larry. You seem like a nice guy; but I am a lesbian." Holding up her left hand displaying her rings Tammie said, "These are just to keep guys away. I'm not into men."

Larry's face got that 'Oops' expression and said, "I see. Does that mean you and Mary are a couple?"

"We were. At one time I thought we were in love. However that relationship seemed to have ended about four months ago. Now we merely live in the same house. I don't think we are even friends anymore."

Mary was staggered, "Please Tammie, I need to talk to you. Will you come with me to the powder room?"

Tom's eye's hot with anger said, "No I don't think so! I am suddenly not feeling well and want to go home."

Tom stood to leave, took one step then wheeled around and reached into his purse, "Oh I almost forgot your birthday present." He laid a room key on the table. "It's the honeymoon suit, all paid for. Champaign and strawberries are chilling. I had the bellboy put your overnight bag in the room. You enjoy yourself. Goodnight."

Two hours later a distressed Mary parked her sports car in their driveway. As she entered, carrying her overnight bag, she found Tom, his makeup removed and hair in a tight ponytail, dressed in an old sweat suit, as he dragged a heavy suitcase down the stairs.

Mary questioned, "What are you doing?"

Tom's face was somber, his cheeks pale and drawn, and eyes red from crying. He gathered himself up and said, "I'm leaving. I didn't anticipate you would be home so soon. There is a good-bye note on your bed with detailed instructions on what to do with the rest of my things."

"Tom, please don't leave me, Craig means nothing to me. You are the one I love."

"You sure have a funny way of showing it."

Mary pleaded, "Listen to me! You are the sweetest, most caring and kindest individual in the world. You are a phenomenal lover. When we are in bed together, there is just a special connection. Your kisses still curl my toes. We don't have sex, we make beautiful sweet love. You are so gentle, sensitive and thoughtful. Your tongue has touched me in ways and places I never imagined possible, it is magical. And your amazing hands, my lord I am getting wet just talking about it. As a couple we truly connect. Making love with you is heavenly."

Tom responded, "there is a 'BUT' coming I can just tell."

"I don't mean this to be cruel or hurtful; but I want to be honest with you. You were never much of a man. But you were the world's greatest wife. When I am with Craig, we have unbelievable wild sex. He doesn't care about my needs and I don't care about his. It is just a total release of animal passion. It doesn't mean anything. It's just that sometimes a woman needs a virile man to pound her pussy. It's only sex between us."

Tom was brokenhearted. He openly cried and wiped the tears from his cheeks with his sleeve. Taking a deep breath he said, "Thanks for the explanation. That clears it all up for me."

Then, trying to regain some dignity Tom said. "Just so you know, on the way home I stopped by an ATM and cleaned out our accounts. I am taking all of our cash and the minivan. You can have the house, my 401K and the sports car. I am out of here. If that financial arrangement isn't satisfactory, have your lawyer contact me via my mother."

"Where are you going?"

"First to my mother’s to say goodbye, after that I have no idea."

Approximately ten months later Mary ran into Tom's mother, at Starbucks. They sat down together at a table. Judy inquired, "Mary, how are you doing? I understood you got married again."

Mary shrugged her shoulders and held up her left hand without a wedding ring and replied, "My new marriage only lasted a couple of months. The guy turned out to be a total jerk. I am now officially a two time loser. How is Tom doing?"

"I have no idea. But Tammie is great. When you threw her out, at first it was rough; I thought I might lose her. You broke her heart and spirit. She spent several days living in my basement trying to decide what to do. She had only her female clothes. She had me buy her a few male things and she tried to act as a man around the house. Her ingrained mannerisms had progressed to such a point; no matter how hard he tried Tom could at best come across as an effeminate male. This produced a real dilemma for my son, where would he live and work while he relearned how to act like a man. The deciding factor was your charge, 'He was never much of a man,' so he packed his bags and started on his own to live life as a woman. Initially, the only job she could find was as a housekeeper cleaning motel rooms at a joint on the interstate. Eventually she was hired as a cocktail waitress in a nice dinner club. This provided her with a good income; along with some money I lent her she was able to surgically complete her feminization. She no longer has to rely on padding for her curves. Tammie was always an attractive looking woman, but now she is ravishing.

Thanks to God, she recently she met someone special and has fallen madly in love. They are talking about living together.

"Oh look, here she comes now."

The End.

up
142 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sad

But way too many people marry for the sex and is unwilling to stay in a relationship that is not focused on sex.

The latter happens quite a bit with age. Mary will never find happiness as she seems to always like the bad boys and sex first and a solid loving relationship second.

Too bad.

Kim

With friends and a fiance

like these, Tommy/Tammie is well rid of them.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Tom's Mom needs an attitude adjustment

Mary didn't throw him out, Tom left her because she betrayed him. She bent and twisted him, did things to him without his consent, and turned him into something he never intended to be by using his love for her to push him where he didn't want to go. And if someone did to my son what she did to Tom, I would have a hard time being civil with her, let alone behave like Chatty Cathy.

I don't care how happy Tammie is now. If I were Tom's Mom, Mary would be dead to me ... and I would cheerfully consider making her dead to everybody else too. *grin* Yes, I'm that kind of girl. Nobody messes with the people I love and gets a free pass.

Randalynn

Good Job

I really liked the first section of this. It was well written and well characterized. The prank gone wrong, handling the embarrassment, even getting a bit of fun out of it all. Nice job, and very well handled. Seeing Mary and Tom get through this due to their trust and love for each other made it quite touching.

But it felt like a sudden character change soon after. It became hard to recognize them as the same people. Mary became a controlling shrew, and Tom / Tammie dropped all resistance to her. I'd have liked to see a bit more reason for these changes, or perhaps a bit more foreshadowing earlier on. You'd mentioned having Tom pursue legal actions against his pranksters - that felt more consistent with what you'd established earlier.

Still, an excellent beginning, and at least a good finish. Thanks for the story,

Titania

titania.jpg

Titania

Lord, what fools these mortals be!

This is more...

John in Wat... oh you guys know.

He could really comment on this one. All I can say is that it is an identy death story leaving behind a fake person.

When Mary didn't ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... slap Liz a solid one across the face upon her confession and when A-cup Mary "just happened to have" a 40EE bra for "Tammie", I knew things would end up badly. Congrats Mary you're a true Vickie Tern woman; fortunately for Tom/Tammie, unlike in most of Vickie's stories, you lost.

BE a lady!

discrimination

Brooke Erickson's picture

Tom's boss should have been sued. Under federal labor laws, he'd have an open and shut case for gender stereotyping which *is* legit grounds to sue. Several cases, some with women objecting to getting nailed for not acting the way the bosses expected women to, some with gay & trans workers getting nailed for not acting the way the bosses expected.

So by putting forth that (highly incorrect) bit about "transvestite is just politically correct for transgender" (and obvious meaning "transsexual" when she said "transgendered") that boos is just as guilty of discrimination as the boss expecting a woman to wear dresses not pants.

And Liz is guilty of several felonies, starting with drugging Tom (Jim is guilty of that as well) and going on thru several forms of assault. Betcha they could make sexual assault stick under the circumstances.

Mary was guilty of rape on the first night of the honeymoon. And the list goes on...

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

I Liked the story but,

people like Mary just rankle my nerves to no end as I totally dislike CONTROL FREAKS! I totally lose it when someone tries to control my life!!! I also totally lose it when someone threatens me or tries to black mail me!

Before I came out as Vivien someone threatened to tell the whole town about me. Soooo, I made it much easier for them and yelled it out for them to anyone within listening distance. No one cared! As a matter of fact everyone likes Vvien much better than the old fart that used to be me lol!

Mary, Liz and her boy friend should be taught a very valuable lesson in life! As a matter of fact anyone who is like them should be taught that valuable lesson in life! Controlling people in my opinion are just NO GOOD! Oh, and Tammy's boss is included as well!

Why do people get such a high on controlling others? They just make me so angry! I would rather be stone broke and live under a bridge than be controlled like Tom, Tammy was being controlled!

Other than that this story was very entertaining lol!

Vivien

so want to eat the cake and

so want to eat the cake and keep it now just left with crumbs

Honestly this made my blood

KateElizabethSuhr13's picture

Honestly this made my blood boil at certain parts. While I'd personally love to wake up as a woman and live that way forever, the main character was a good guy who didn't want that and was mistreated from the start. Liz should be arrested for life. Then Tom was forced to be something he knew he wasn't and only ended up like that at the end because he was far too gone to be a man again which is just torture in another form. And the part where Mary turned out to be a two timing whore. And if I were Tom/Tammie I'd have told that guy "well your girlfriend is my wife and considering she is a two timing slut I have a right to say my peace." I'd then proceed to leave and tell my mom that I've never been a transvestite before this and due to a prank gone wrong, I'm now like this forever and see if she'd help me sue his so called friends.

Sorry I don't mean to be a bitch it's just I felt so bad for Tom. He tried to make his wife happy even though he just wanted life to return how it was and she goes and betrays him the worst way when he went out of his way to be her wife. And in the end he still lost her despite all he went through to marry her.

Effective writing

Rhayna Tera's picture

I love a good story that makes the blood boil at the injustice of it all. At least Tammy is now living a better life while Mary trudges through and stumbles.