The Price to Pay - Vol. 4.04 - A Kiss too far?

Printer-friendly version
           ..........he kissed me on my forehead, cheeks and neck while gently squeezing my breast.

"I guess I'm not such a good girl then....lucky your parents and sister are away"

The Price to Pay - Vol. 4.4 - A Kiss too far?

by Alys


Part 4
 

"You've got me begging you for Mercy...Why won't you release me..."

The sound of Duffy's huge hit resonated through JJ's. I mouthed the lyrics to Siá´n as we danced close in the club. He smiled back at me and pulled me towards him, we moved together in time to the music, bodies touching.

"She's great, don't you think?" Siá´n shouted into my year.

"What a voice, and Welsh too!" I shouted back.

"What a combination, you can't beat it," he responded.

"Maybe there is a way," I said as I pulled his head down towards me and pressed my lips into his. We kissed and slowly swayed to the last couple of songs, oblivious to everything, except our desire for each other.

The club lights came on and some anonymous rock muzak replaced the DJ.

We made our way to Siá´n's car. The early October night was chilly especially given the skimpy, clingy dress I was wearing. I shivered.

"You OK?" asked Siá´n.

"I'm OK," I said laughing," just a bit of a shock after the heat in JJ's. I might need warming up soon though, any ideas what we can do?"

"I might have" said Siá´n in a teasing voice, caressing my bare shoulder.

A short journey later, Siá´n pulled into the driveway of his family's home on the outskirts of town.

"So what happens now then?" I asked.

"Isn't this where I ask you if you want a cup of coffee?" he replied.

"What if I don't like coffee?" I asked.

"Then I should take you home, but it's too late for that so maybe you'll have to sleep in the car." He responded indicating the back seat.

"You'd let me FREEZE to death?" I responded in mock serious tone.

"I might lend you a blanket or even two if you asked nicely," he said smiling while unbuckling his seat belt.

"In that case I guess I could try the coffee, I suppose," I said as I took my own seat belt off," remember though no funny business I'm a good girl, as you can see from the colour of my dress"

"What colour do good girls wear then?" He asked me as we made our way to the front door.

"What a question. Good girls wear pure, virginal white of course" I responded pretending to be affronted.

Siá´n opened the door and I followed him in.

"Just one thing though Celyn," said Siá´n as he closed the door behind us and took me in his arms.

"What is that?" I whispered as I slipped my hand under his shirt and caressed his chest.

"Your dress is black," Siá´n whispered back as he kissed me on my forehead, cheeks and neck while gently squeezing my breast.

"I guess I'm not such a good girl then....lucky your parents and sister are away"

Some hours later, our desires sated I lay with my head on Siá´n's arm, my body pressing into his, my arm across his chest, while he slowly caressed my back.

"That was wonderful Siá´n," I said quietly.

"Yes, you are amazing Celyn," he responded sleepily.

"I love you so much," I whispered closing my eyes as exhaustion swept over me.

"I love you too," he whispered back.

Franklinstein held his scalpel up in the air, I tried to scream but the duct tape on my mouth made it impossible to make any noise and even made breathing difficult. I struggled against the thick ropes tied to my arms and legs, restraining me on the huge, blood stained marble slab.

"This is what we do to freaks!" he shouted at me as he moved the dirty stained scalpel towards my naked body. He paused, with the blade tip just above my stomach, his face contorted with a manic expression. Suddenly an alarm went off. He looked up. The sound of the alarm changed into a ring-tone. Nickleback's latest hit. Franklinstein and associated horrors disappeared as I opened an eye and reached out a hand in the direction of the sound. Siá´n was comatose beside me on his bed so I pressed talk on the phone and held it to my ear.

"Yeah?" I mumbled a bit gruffly.

"Oh hello is that Siá´n?" asked a familiar voice.

It was Mr Jones the football coach! I sat up in shock.

"Um no it's Celyn." I replied in a more normal tone.

There was a slight pause.

"Is Siá´n there?" he asked in a strange voice.

"Yes, well, he is, but he's , um, still asleep" I replied feeling extremely embarrassed even though it was only a phone call. The reality of discussing my sex life, even by implication, with my football coach was disturbing, especially when I was lying in bed next to another member of the team.

Siá´n stirred and half opened an eye.

"Who is it love?" He asked in a voice heavy with sleep.

"Oh, Mr Jones, Siá´n is awake now, do you want to speak to him?"

"It's OK Celyn, I was going to phone you afterwards, it's for both of you" he responded.

"What is it?" I asked.

By this time Siá´n was wide awake listening to the conversation, his mouth dropped when he heard me refer to the coach by name as he realised who the caller was.

"We have a game this morning with Ysgol Casnewydd, it's a friendly and they only confirmed by fax half an hour ago" Mr Jones explained.

"Wow Ysgol Casnewydd," I exclaimed, looking at Siá´n whose expression showed him to be similarly impressed that the school team that had been top in the whole of Wales for the last decade, and didn't even play in our local league since they were considered too strong, were playing at our school.

"Yes, it's a great opportunity to see how well we have progressed over the last few years. Unfortunately I am four players down, there was an eighteenth birthday party last night and, well I'm sure you can guess what happened..."

"I see, but how does this affect us?" I asked.

"I need you both to play" he replied simply.

"I'm sure that Siá´n will be up for it but..." I said.

"I want you to play too Celyn" Mr Jones stated emphatically.

"I thought that I couldn't play for the team and....anyway I'm leaving school, so maybe there is no point", I responded.

"I heard about you possibly leaving, I hope you change your mind and there is no problem about you playing it's only a friendly. We're starting in half an hour, can you get here by then?"

"Half an hour, um I'm not sure," I said looking at Siá´n who still looked in a bit of a daze, he mouth 'no way' to me.

"Do your best, I'll start the match with some under-16's, get here as soon as you can, bye," said Mr Jones, speaking in a hurry before he ended the call.

Siá´n jumped out of bed and pulled on a clean t-shirt. He pulled out some boxers from his clothes drawer and put them in followed by a clean pair of black jeans. He turned round and saw that I hadn't moved.

"Come on Celyn, hurry up, if we're lucky with the traffic we might only miss the start of the game"

"You go, I'll wait for you here" I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I don't have any clothes to wear" I stated simply.

"Well I think I see your panties on the landing," he said smiling," and if I remember your dress made it halfway up the stairs"

"I can't wear those clothes to school!"

"I guess you don't have much choice since my sister is only ten and her clothes will be too small and mine will be too big."

"and there is another thing.."

"What?" asked Siá´n pausing in putting his shoes on to look at me.

"well I need something else to wear"

Siá´n looked at me in puzzlement, "Mr Jones will have kit for us and I'm sure he can find you a pair of boots, so what is the problem?"

"I haven't got a bra!"

"Oh.."

"I can't play without a bra," I continued," my boobs will be bouncing all over the place"

"That is a problem and we don't have time to go to your place.."

Suddenly Siá´n smiled, "I know," he stated.

"What?"

"Why don't you phone your Mum and ask her to bring whatever you need to the school"

"Love you're a genius!" I said as I jumped out to bed, gave Siá´n a hug and then gathered my clothes from the landing and the stairs, slipping into them downstairs as I took my mobile out of my bag and pressed quick dial three for my Mother. Luckily for me she was working from home that morning and agreed straight away to bring me what I needed.

Three quarters of an hour later we pulled into the school car park. In the field nearby hundreds of pupils from the lower school were cheering as players from our team moved the ball forward. Siá´n and I made our way quickly along the path to the school pitch. A groan came from the crowd as one of the players from our team went down injured after a tackle, the ball was kicked out of play and there was quiet which unfortunately for me was punctuated by the sound of my three inch heels on the concrete path. Some of the children who were nearest turned towards the sound and once they noticed what I was wearing they alerted their neighbours.

I blushed as I became the focus of attention of hundreds of my fellow pupils, I became aware of the movement of my breasts under my tight dress as I walked quickly towards the players and trainers area on the pitch side. The cool Autumn morning added to my embarrassment by making my nipples more prominent.

"Siá´n and um, Celyn, well done you made it," said Mr Jones looking a little shocked by my appearance," well done, there's still twenty minutes of the first half can you get changed quickly," he continued handing over some clean kit to us. Siá´n rushed off to the changing room.

"I need to wait for my Mum, she's bringing my boots," I said remaining standing.

"There's plenty of spare boots in the box there, Celyn, I'm sure you can find a pair to fit," Mr Jones stated.

I hesitated.

"Um, she's bringing me something else that I need to wear," I said quietly to him as I quickly indicated my upper body.

The coach looked puzzled. He stared at me and then glancing at my breasts realisation dawned.

"Oh, I see, well I hope she gets here soon we're two-nil down already"

Ten minutes later I saw my Mother's yellow Astra Hatchback pull into the school. I quickly made my way over to the car and hugged her.

"Your make up is a bit of a mess, Celyn," she said.

"Sorry Mum can't stop to chat I need to get on the pitch, have you got the stuff?"

She handed me my sports bag and I walked as fast as I could to the changing rooms, cursing my heels as I once again attracted attention of the younger pupils. I heard a few whistles and then just as I was turning to go into the sports centre to change I heard a familiar young voice.

"Hi Celyn! Are you going to play?" Shouted Seren, the pupil in the lower school who had confessed his transgendered status to me.

"Yes, gotta change now," I yelled back as I grasped the handle of the door to the girls' changing room. It was locked. I stared at the door in disbelief. I pulled the handle to no avail. Mrs Simons must have locked the door thinking that there would be no games lessons while everyone was watching the match.

I considered my options and realised that it was one of those Hobson moments*. I turned and went into the boys' changing rooms. It was strange being back in a room that I had used for so long, initially legitimately, latterly in disguise, but that was now not appropriate for me to enter.

I undressed quickly, hanging my dress on a spare peg, away from the rest of the team's clothes. I opened the bag and took out my sports bra and boots. Suddenly the noise of nylon studs on the changing room floor startled me. I looked around to see Elfed, one of the lumps who disliked me, running into the changing room. Instinctively I put my arms over my breasts. He stopped and stared at me.

"Nice tits and panties, freak," he sneered and ran on into the toilet.

I quickly put my sports bra and shorts on and by the time the rest of the team walked in I was just pulling my football top on. I noticed that a few of them glanced at my bra before I sat down. Siá´n sat down next to me. Mr Jones looked quizzically at my dress on the clothes peg.

"The girls' was locked, sir" I explained

"OK" He responded before launching into his team talk, trying to revive his struggling team that had somehow managed not to concede any more goals.

Ten minutes into the second half and things were still looking bleak for us. Casnewydd had almost scored a couple of times, both times being thwarted by brave and desperate defence. Our attack still posed little problem to them. When their players had seen me running on with the team I had heard one of them say.

"This lot are pathetic, they're playing a girl!"

They had immediately discounted me of being any threat to them and it hadn't helped that on the two occasions when I could have been in a good position for a run at their defence, Elfed, who was in attack with me had deliberately given me poor passes making it impossible to do anything before I was tackled.

Suddenly we had a break from our defence, as they pushed forward trying to get a match winning third. Myself and Elfed against two of their players, I slipped the pass to him, putting one of their players out of contention, all he had to do was pass back to me and I would only have the goalie to beat. Instead he carried on with the ball and in the end ran himself into an impossible angle and shot into the side netting. I ran over to him furious.

"Why didn't you pass, Elfed? I had a clear shot on goal!" I asked him.

"I'm not giving you any chances to score, freak." He sneered and walked away.

"Well don't expect me to be as stupid as you" I said to his back.

This slight threat to their goal meant that Casnewydd were a little more careful in defence and the game became less open, although they were still dominating possession. Next time I was back in our half I sought out Siá´n. I told him what I wanted him to do.

The ball came to me wide out on the left from Siá´n's astute pass, I moved the ball cautiously towards the first opponent then just as he was about to tackle, with a change of pace that I had not been able to show before in the game I was past him and moving towards the goal, two defenders came towards me, I swerved out to the left and drew them towards me, with another following behind, I held my position for half a second and then skipped towards the line, crossing towards the far post, where Elfed, who had worked out what was coming was waiting, unmarked to nod the ball into the net. There was pandemonium as the crowd went wild. Elfed punched his fist in the air and instinctively ran towards me in celebration and then suddenly remembering who I was, stopped to be enveloped by team mates. Siá´n and a few others came over to congratulate me.

The game became more even as Casnewydd attempted to defend their lead more effectively. I now had two opponents watching me in everything I did and no other clear opportunity presented itself. In the meantime they still threatened to score again. I ran over to Siá´n and made a suggestion. A few minutes an opportunity arose, he took the ball and shaped to pass in my direction on the left but instead hit it towards the right to where I had sprinted to receive it. I went outside the first opponent and inside the next before hitting the ball low towards the penalty area where Elfed was perfectly positioned to side foot the ball in the goal. This time the sound was deafening, Elfed run towards me, hesitated and then continued. He held out a hand and I grasped his

"That was a fantastic pass Celyn like the earlier one, sorry for what I called you" he said, before he was again enveloped in embraces from the rest of the team.

"How long ref?" asked the captain of Casnewydd as he proceeded to restart the game.

"Five minutes, Alex," replied the referee who was also the coach of the visitors.

Our opponents were content to play out a draw, and so the game was dissipating into aimless passes. Siá´n and I had maybe one last trick up our sleeves. I got the ball in the centre of the field but this time to the surprise of the opposition I moved it forward staying in the centre, two of their defenders came towards me, blocking my progress, I shaped to move left, they followed and then with the outside of my boot I curled the ball right into path of Siá´n sprinting down the wing, I ran forward, jumping over the leg that was put out trying to trip me to receive the perfect return. I let the ball run ahead of me a few feet and then struck it sweetly with the inside of my left foot towards the far top corner of the net. The Casnewydd goalie made a despairing flail at the ball as it skimmed past him but his slight contact only diverted the ball onto the inside of his post and into the net.

The crowd went completely mental. The screaming and shouting was at a tremendous volume.

Siá´n ran over to me and hugged me

"You are brilliant!", he said before kissing me. The world around became a whirl of back slaps, congratulations and cheers, and then it was just Siá´n and I putting everything into our physical contact, turning our celebratory embrace into passion and desire. The cheers became louder.

Our idyll was interrupted by the sound of a whistle being blown repeatedly very close by. We broke off and looked up.

"You're booked!" said the opposition coach, as he took out his yellow card and held it aloft while pointing at me.

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobson%27s_choice


To Be Continued...

 
End of Part Four

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Surely The Coach Can't Do That?

joannebarbarella's picture

I've been away from soccer a long time but I never heard of a coach being able to issue a yellow card. Am I wrong?
Joanne

The coach

KevSkegRed's picture

The opposition's coach was also the ref, that does happen in school football, especially friendlies.

Kev [Ρĥàńŧāśĩ»ßő™], Skeg Vegas, England, UK.

KevSkegRed, Skeg Vegas, England, UK.

Yellow Cards

Since the coach was acting as the referee in the game then I would assume so, and there is a very strong clamp down on what is regarded as inappropriate goal celebrations.

Hugs

Alys

Yes but...

erin's picture

Why did she get the yellow instead of him?

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Delay of Game

The yellow could have legitimately been for delaying the game, couldn't it have? Unlike American football, where a great deal of standing around goes on, the clock is almost always running in football/soccer.

Anyway, a yellow is no big deal, unless you get a second. At least in a friendly, if you're thrown out, it won't carry on to the next game.

Still going strong

KevSkegRed's picture

This is a great story, still going strong. What a strange situation for Celyn & Sion to find themselves in though, I bet there aren't too many other couples in this situation. Keep 'em coming Alys. Nice touch with Elfed, shame the rest of Celyn's tormentors can't follow suit, maybe after her performance on the pitch they will.

Kev [Ρĥàńŧāśĩ»ßő™], Skeg Vegas, England, UK.

KevSkegRed, Skeg Vegas, England, UK.

I guess I'll have to wait...

... until next time to find out what "booked" means... Does it mean the last goal is "disqualified"?

Just call me ignorant. But I enjoyed the chapter anyway - well mostly. They were "naughty" anyway.

I wonder if Elfed is one of those that gave "false testimony" about Franklinstein... And if maybe he'll change his tune now...

Annette

Booked

Sorry for using a UK expression without explanation. 'Booked' means that a player has broken some rule seriously enough for his or her name to be recorded in what used to be literally a little book that would be carried by referees, now it is on the back of the card that is shown. If a player is 'booked' a number of times, or sent off, then they are usually 'suspended' for a few games, ie not allowed to play. It won't affect the goal scored in this episode.

Thanks for the comment Annette.

Thanks to everyone who leaves comments.

Hugs

Alys

I Am Glad That Celyn Has Got What It Takes

Nice to see that she can win over the opposition. Me, I hope that she stays because she has such a good friend in Sion.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

yellow wont discount the

yellow wont discount the goal... just a warning one time for a friendly... 2 is still red, but as its friendly, none carry...

heh, one thing id get a yellow for :P (if i played footy with any more grace than a wounded giraffe....)

It's time for her to leave

These 'People' and I do say it in the 'thinnest' of terms do not deserve her. The insensitivity of the coach to her needs is also galling since it is he who invited HER down. He could've opened the girl's locker for her ya know. Also, why is it not mentioned anywhere that the coach dresses down Elfed for being deliberately an ass ?

I doubt her putting in that goal does anything anyway. Jones, the coach, did not exactly offered her any real sympathy or support with regard to her Franklinstein problem. This school is all take and no give.

I vote that she finds a new place to get a clean start.

Ah, *light dawns over Kim's dense head* this is exactly the same situation a TS faces when she has to change: change on the job or take a break and go full-time elsewhere where she is just one of the girls.

I did it that way and I think that is why I feel she should leave.

Kim

Don't be too hard ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... on the coach. He probably did not know the door was locked, and I think he has a lot of faith in Celyn; maybe he decided to hold off on the Elfed problem expecting Celyn to handle it graciously, as she did. Had Elfed not responded as he did, then he would have come down on him. Also, as to the Franklinstein matter, we don't know how much has gotten out to the non-administrative faculty.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

If it is'nt time to bail out on that school yet, it maybe soon

The head said at the assembly where Celyn outer herself , I quote,

>>
"Almost two years ago this pupil was diagnosed with terminal cancer. It was a sort of cancer, usually only affecting men in their 60's and older, that meant maybe there was only two or three weeks left to live. There were no conventional treatments that could effectively fight this cancer. However one very clever doctor realised that there was an experimental treatment. This treatment had been very successful for the small number who had received it. It was a combination of cancer drugs and hormones that had one unfortunate side effect. The effect on this pupil, who you must have realised was a boy, would be to change their body so much that they would turn into a girl, in appearance, no different from any other girl."

"It must have seemed a high price to pay for life to no longer be able to continue an illustrious sporting career. But what choice did this pupil have. Life is too precious to lose when there is a chance to carry on living. Cwm Wysg I would like to introduce you to one of the bravest people I have ever met. Please step forward Celyn Morus"

I stepped forward and walked with a lot less confidence than I had ever had before toward the headteacher, there was thunderous applause from staff and pupils alike. Mrs Williams embraced me. She turned to face the school.

"Let me make one thing absolutely clear, Celyn Morus is a girl. In this school she will be treated as any other girl. There is no ambiguity about this and I'm sure that we will all do our best to support her. There will be a letter to for all of you to take home to explain this to your parents. Anyone who thinks it amusing to refer to Celyn in any other way will be dealt with in the most severe way possible. If they are a member of the 6th form",

Mrs Williams paused to look at the two lumps, they went white.

"...they will immediately, and I stress immediately, lose their place in this school"

>>

Immediately must be a lot longer than I assumed. Great words but sofar her actions prove them to be just that, words, or as we would sai in insult in the US, lip service.Something very strange is going on. Is she under presure to get rid of Celyn tnow that the word is out? Then why hide that? Or does she have a plan to out the pressure group?

Will that obnoxious footballer confess to the head and Celyn he lied and Frankenstein has it in for her? Will the coach chew him out for being a jerk at first then praise him for turning around later in the game? Where is the coaches praise for Celyn and her unselfish, skillful TEAM play despit not being treated as part of the team?

What will Miss Priss do then? She claimed the high moral ground at that assembly, she knows the truth of Celyn's medcal reasons for the surgery yet she lets her be abused. If the parents or others learb of her duplicity, the head is toast. I smell a lawsuit. And a yellow card for kissing? I've seen Monthy Python, you footballers have sex on the pitch after a win. TV wouldn'd lie?

Great again. Hope to see more of you other two series.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Rugby and Football(soccer)

John

Thank you for your detailed comments. You missed one thing though from the story which may have affected what you thought. It's again a UK cultural difference so I can see how you missed it:-

"Mrs Williams had obviously swallowed his story backed up by the rugby team neanderthals in the class."

The students who backed up the transphobic Biology teacher were members of the rugby team not the football (soccer) team. It wasn't Elfed involved in that because he is a member of the football team.

Also don't give up on the headteacher yet, who knows what future episodes will bring.

Hugs

Alys

I Would Consider That Unfair

joannebarbarella's picture

To allow the opposition's coach to be the ref, even in a friendly, cannot be considered to be fair. OK, enough of that. Celyn is a champion. Someone in authority has to recognise this. We all do, don't we Alys? You are the authority here,
Joanne

Very enjoyable

sequel. Thanks Alys. I like the fact Celyn still enjoys sports in general, and football in particular. Too often football, and some other sports, are perceived as unwomanly and it's considered as something to be shunned or disliked. I don't understand that, sports activities are fun, and competition isn't the prerogative of the male population. And lots of women enjoy sports, either participating or watching. The only main difference maybe, apart from the obvious bulk (mostly), is the vigour in which the two gender take part.

When I was younger I played rugby, yes there's something like womens' rugby, and I always enjoyed the civilized competetiveness, fysical effort and great satisfaction derived from this high-energy sport. I also like to tell people I played rugby and take delight in their astonished reactions. Very nice let me assure you. And up till today I like to watch some sports, altough not religiously. But yesterday I watched Arsenal vs. AC Milan, and it wasn't only for Paolo Maldini I enjoyed the spectacle.

Back to the story, I can see how gender-mixed sports can lead to diffused sports perception, and FIFA has ruled that over abundance in cheering after scoring a goal can lead to yellow, so it's understandable. Funny too. *hmm to play in the team of AC Milan... and scoring.. I sure know who I'd want to 'congratulate' me!*

Jo-Anne

Is this story timeline

Is this story timeline before Women's soccer/football teams? If not, then there should be no problem with Celyn playing even if it is a boy's team. Does Great Britain have any thing similar to the U.S. Title IX which finally gave much more credence to female sports? Additionally, if the school do not have girls teams for a particluar sport, the girls can try out and actually make it onto boy's teams. That doesn't mean they don't get "messed over" by some boys (so-called jocks)who are mental losers anyway. J-Lynn

Story Timeline

The story timeline is meant to be more or less contemporary, thus the reference to the current top selling single. Girls' football (soccer) is rapidly growing, it is now the most popular sport in terms of participation. There is a semi-pro UK league but there is very little coverage in the media. Tennis and Athletics are the only sports where the participation by women gets mainstream media coverage.

There are not, as yet, many schools with girls teams at the level that Celyn would play, however the various football bodies are still trying to force girls out of boys' teams, although there is on-going legal actions as I write.

Hugs

Alys

Embarrassed Coach

I think the Ysgol Casnewydd's coach is embarrassed that a lessor team is winning.

Ysgol Casnewydd's team is leading easily in the first half. Then a "GIRL" joins the team for the second half. Cwm Wysg ties and then pulls ahead. A "GIRL" scored even! What trickery is this???

The coach is trying to save face by working to declare Celyn an illegal player. He knows he has a good team, and does not want to admit other teams are just as good.

My 2 cents
Carla

"May you live in Interesting Times" is a promise, not a threat!

Aechel Great series. I ment

Aechel

Great series. I ment to say something after the first chapter or maybe the second or third. 4? Being a charter member of the procratinator club, I couldn't realy do that and live up to our charter.

I have a grand daughter ( yes, I'm that old ) who is a socker/football nut. She plays in two spring leagues, two summar leagues, two fall leagues and plays indoors in the winter. It seems as if I'm always going somewhere to watch her. I don't remember anything about a "yellow card", but that doesn't mean too much. Indoors is a little different. You can bounce the ball off the walls a bit like hockey.

Oh yes, something for Jezzi. If all the world is a stage, where does the audience sit?

Aechel

Aechel

I was in Y Fenni & Casnewydd yesterday,

Angharad's picture

didn't see Celyn or Sion, they must have come after we left! 8) Can't believe that they'd have forgotten they were on a footie pitch, but a nice twist Alys.

Cofleidiau,

Angharad.

Angharad

Elfed

It certainly looks as though over the course of the game, his attitude towards Ceryn was starting to soften. Maybe there's hope in the lad yet...

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!