The Price to Pay - Vol. 3.06 - Feelings

Printer-friendly version
           ....I felt Amarjit's soft, oiled hand slowly trace the outline of my shoulders and gently, caressingly, move down my spine. Her hands continued their tender, exploration of my back as she massaged the oil into me. She then completed her circuit and I felt tingles of pleasure as she slowly moved her fingers up my side, with the lightest of touches.
"How does that feel?", she asked
"Mmmmm......Wonderful", I replied.

 
The Price to Pay - Vol. 3.6 - Feelings

by Alys

Part 6
 
The mid morning sun blazed in the clear, blue sky. I was grateful for the wide brimmed sun hat and the cool yellow summer dress I was wearing as I walked with Amarjit along a quiet stretch of coastline. We had just been to visit the 'Tombs of the Kings', a series of incredible tombs cut out of the rock, for the third time in the week that we had known each other and had decided to explore the surrounding area.

I glanced at my beautiful Asian friend walking next to me and felt so happy to be in her company. Since we had met, seven days previously, I had spent many hours of each day with her and her family. I felt so relaxed and happy being with her, we seemed to be on such a wavelength. I had another reason to spend a lot of time with her, as since the incident with the Oaf, when my Mother had reassured me that there was no reason to fear exposure since he was just guessing, I had ensured that the only time I came across him was either in my parents' company or with Amarjit.

As the warm breeze made the skirt of my light dress flutter a little I reflected on how much more comfortable I now felt wearing girls' clothes, looking like a girl and being constantly treated as a girl. It was such a relief to no longer have to conceal my real gender because of people knowing me before as a boy. I was also such a joy to have made a friend who only knew me as a girl and treated me accordingly. It was also the most time I had spent with any girl, since apart from the girls in our local 'gang', I had mostly with boys in the various sports' teams I had been involved with.

"This way Celyn", Amarjit indicated, pointing to a narrow path that seemed to lead down to the shore.

We made our way carefully down the steep slope until, with a sudden turn of the path, we descended into a little inlet, with a narrow area of sand/shingle, bounded on three sides by high rock walls.

"Wow", we said as a chorus and looked at each other.

"What an amazing little place", I said.

"Yes I hoped there might be somewhere like this here", said Amarjit, "It's perfect".

It was indeed perfect for our other reason for walking along the coast. I took out the two bikinis from my bag. We had been hoping to use them to play beach volley ball but Amarjit had said that it was impossible for her to wear one while her family might come across her. Her parents would have gone ballistic to see her in one, she had told me. Luckily our present location meant that there was no chance of accidental discovery.

"Which one do you want to wear?", I asked, "the pink one or..............the pink one?"

"Hard choice", she replied laughingly, "what about the..........pink one?" She knew my Mother's taste.

I handed Amarjit the yellow trimmed one and took the blue trimmed pink bikini out of my bag with my beach towel.

Within a few minutes we stood assessing ourselves in our beachwear. The yellow and pink matched Amarjit's golden brown skin and black hair almost perfectly.

"You are really beautiful Amarjit", I said, looking at her in admiration.

"Not as much as you", she replied returning my gaze.

I felt embarrassed so quickly changing the atmosphere, I ran towards the sea.

"Last one in is a ..............", I yelled

She ran after me, calling, "is a what?"

"A Londoner!", I replied, as I reached the water and carried on running, holding my arms across my insanely bouncing breasts, up until my thighs were submerged.

Amarjit splashed after me and threw handfuls of water at my back, "I am a Londoner, you crazy Welsh girl"

I turned and splashed water at her, "That must be why you were last in then", I replied.

She shook her head and laughed and then it was time to enjoy swimming in the warm clear Mediterranean waters.

We swam around for quite a while, looking at the little fish moving in complex zigzags, the colourful underwater plants and the abstract rock formations. Eventually hunger pangs reminded us that it was nearly mid-day so we walked out of the water. The experience of walking out of the sea with my wet bikini clinging tightly to my body, and my wet hair dripping down on my bare shoulders was very new.

We lay in the sun to dry out and ate our sandwiches slowly. After ten minutes or so I felt dry on my back and knew it was time to renew the sunscreen.

"Do you want me to do that", Amarjit asked when she saw me with the bottle of sunscreen in my hand.

"Sure", I said, "that would be nice". I handed the bottle to her, removed my bikini top and lay on my front, exposing my back. She spread the oily sunscreen on her hands and started rubbing it in.

She knelt at the base of my towel and began rubbing it in my legs, with a firm, smooth action. She moved up the towel as her hands glided up over my thighs, my lower back and then finally my shoulders and arms. It was so relaxing and very pleasant. She paused with her hands gently touching my neck then I felt Amarjit's soft, oiled hand slowly trace the outline of my shoulders and gently, caressingly, move down my spine. Her hands continued their tender, exploration of my back as she massaged the oil into me. She then completed her circuit and I felt tingles of pleasure as she slowly moved her fingers up my side, with the lightest of touches.

"How does that feel?", she asked

"Mmmmm......Wonderful", I replied.

"Do you want me to do your front too?", she asked a little tentatively.

"Oh..yes..please", I replied, smiling at her.

I turned over onto my back. She repeated the process starting at my feet, which she spent a while massaging. She slowly worked her way up my legs, spending time caressing the sensitive, inside of my thighs. I felt little waves of pleasure radiating through my body, I felt my nipples engorge with arousal.

"Can I ask you something?", she said

"Yes, anything", I replied

Her hands had reached my tummy and she was rubbing the oil into me while caressing me gently. Her gentle touch on the sides of my body sent little electric jolts through me.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

Her magical hands were now gently rubbing and squeezing my breasts. I shivered a little with the pleasure. She gently fingered my nipples.

"I've never kissed anyone", I replied.

"Really...that is surprising", she said.

Her hands were slowly caressing the top of my breasts and my shoulders

"Would you like me to kiss you?", she asked suggestively.

I nodded my head, finding it hard to speak.

Amarjit gently kissed me on my cheek and then on my lips. I responded hungrily and pulled her down to me. I reached up and began caressing her breasts. Our bodies seemed to merge into one beautiful experience of loving, mutual pleasure, joy and ecstasy.

Eventually, our passions sated, we lay together, gently caressing each others' naked bodies.

"Was that your first time?", Amarjit asked, tenderly.

"Yes", I replied almost in a whisper

"Oh sweetie, that is so lovely"

"What about you?" I asked.

She told me that she had only had one previous lover, whom she had met in a cafe in Southall. Amy, was a 19 year old student from Australia. She told me about their furtive meetings, since she had had to be completely secretive because her family would have been very angry and her life would be extremely difficult if they knew she was a lesbian.

"But I don't understand how you could never even have kissed anyone before", she said,"it doesn't make sense, someone as beautiful as you should be turning the girls, or the boys?, down"

I felt a familiar churning in my stomach as a little of the old despair returned. I stood up and dressed quickly.

"What are you doing?"

"Amarjit, I think I'm in love with you but there's something I have to tell you and I'm afraid that you might be angry with me and want me to leave", I said as tears began to well in my eyes

"I can't imagine anything that you could say that could make me angry", she said with a hurt look in her eyes "but if that is what you want...", she handed me the bikini and dressed in her own clothes.

We sat down on our own towels, facing each other.

"So what is it?", she asked, "what on earth could be so momentous to make you behave like this?"

I was unsure how to explain but in the end the only way was to come straight to the point.

"I used to be a boy", I said with in a clear measured tone

She looked at me in complete disbelief, she laughed

"This is one of your windups, very funny.....no, you are serious?", she asked with surprise in her voice, "No way were you ever a boy!"

I slowly explained how events almost two years before had lead to the choice, that had been no choice, which had lead me to where I was now.

She moved over to me and took me in her arms. I sobbed quietly on her shoulder.

"It's all right my darling. Whatever you might have once been, you are now completely a girl. A beautiful, talented, funny and 100% girl"


To Be Continued...

 
End of Part Six

up
152 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Have you ever...

That was soooo sweet TY
BookWorm

BookWorm

Slowly

we learn the delicate secret of Celyn.

Very nice chapter
Carla

"May you live in Interesting Times" is a promise, not a threat!

I just read chapters 1 - 6 and ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... have to say that this is one of the more interesting stories I have read. No immediate back story, just occasional little clues, really adds to the suspense and drama of what otherwise might just be another forced transition story. All we really know is that the transition was and to some extent still is unwanted and that it was medically necessary. I assume that the back story of his physical transition to her will be eventually completed and I look forward to the remaining chapters for that reason as well as the exciting present tense of her dealing with "his" mental transition. Excellent work, Alys!

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Real Gender? Choice that had been no choice?

What was wrong with Celyn?

Misidentified at birth as a boy? Intersexed? Cancer? Becasue it doesn't sound like it was due to injury other than that bruise refered to in the soccer -- football - match of two years earlier.

Mom is still an idiot, Celyn is safe because the huge drunken boy is only guessing? *Only guessing* with get her beat up or raped if not on this holiday, when they get back. Mom was right in one way, this vacation would help her would grow as a girl except she found she is atracted to women. How will mom feel now? Sounds like Celyn is still making up her mind or is BI.

Will be very curious to find out why she had to become a she and why it was no choice yeet a choice. She was clearly happy as a boy but is enjoying being a girl now. What off his/her male friend back home? In this Asian girl and in the boy back home she has fopund two true friends. Now if only mom . dad and the drunken boy will let her choose freely.

Great gentle story so far. Very much my cup of coffee -- we prefer it over tea in the US but I like tea also.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Lovely Chapter

This was a lovely chapter, in an intriguing story. Well done, Alys
Anne G

In the middle

What is so engaging, and what is also so daring, about this story is that we are dropped right into the middle of Celyn's story. That is in itself is rare in stories written here as most do the usually well packaged discovery-to-transition-to-conclusion pathway; well-trodden.

The author on the other hand is essentially getting the opportunity to meet a person as we would meet any new acquaintance on the street, or a date etc. We do not know the person, where he or she has been, their raison d'etre ... you get the idea.

Finally, there are far fewer stories about people who are post. Believe it or not that part is probably the hardest.

Kim

drawing

That's a pretty illustration - did you draw it?

drawing

Sorry, no, I have even less talent in drawing than I do in writing :-)

If your writing talent

is less than your artistic talent, then I want to buy some of your art. this story is innovative, refreshing, tantalising, enthralling, intriguing... need I go on?

I am looking forward to further chapters and congratulate you on superb writing so far.

Susie

Finally Caught

terrynaut's picture

The artwork grabbed my eye. Then I read the comments and had to read the story. I just finished reading chapters 1 to 6.

This story is very interesting. The mystery regarding Celyn's gender change and various background scenes really have me hooked.

Thanks!

Hug

- Terry

Puzzling Things Out

Alys, I have hugely enjoyed the first six episodes of Celyn’s journey of discovery. You have a rare gift for storytelling; the proof is in the diversity of readers who are writing to thank you for posting The Price to Pay. I particularly appreciate that you’ve broken out of the ‘formula’ for our stories. You drop clues, give hints, leave a few things unexplained and generally engage the reader – I like it when I have to work a bit to ‘get’ the storyline. (Maybe that’s why I like crossword puzzles, too.)

I hope you can sustain the current high level of drama and character development. I noted your comment that you intend to bring Celyn’s story to a dramatic climax and end it at the right moment – bless you for that! And of course, you’ll post many more stories after this one, right?

Hugs,

Daphne

Daphne

We want to know all the juicy secrets. Giggle.

Gwen OK dear, nothing puts a boy in that position unless, there is an intersex condition, or he has cancer and lost it all. I'd have settled for either. Cum on girl, out with it! snicker!
Gwen Brown

sweet & tender

laika's picture

...lovemaking on a beach in paradise. Beautiful! Glad Celyn didn't opt to have her
"first time" be with Pig Barf Boy- whatever his name is. I have a feeling he's going to
continue to be nothing but a sh*t, and real trouble. Hope Amarjit's "traditional" parents
don't have her committed to an arranged marraige or something. From the name she sounds
Indian, or maybe from Celyon (Celyn, Ceylon- Arr! Arr! I am easily amused...).
I seem to be missing HOUSE right now. I don't care...
~~~hugs, Laika

never been kissed?

when you started on the prequel, you wrote he had a relationship with Meryll, but now he says he's never been kissed before? Maybe it's just a little thing you forgot when writing the prequel?

grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx

Blooper

Hi Sarah

Thanks for the comment and you're right there is an apparent inconsistency although in some ways it is also true since Celyn as a girl had not before this episode either kissed a girl or been kissed.

But I think I should alter the text a little to reflect that, so thanks for pointing it out.

Hugs

Alys