The Price to Pay - Vol. 3.07 - Surprises.

Printer-friendly version
           I sat down next to Amarjit on the bench. A gentle breeze swirled the light silk of my beautiful sari. I reached out for her hand and grasped it tenderly.
"Amarjit, this has been the best 10 days of my life". I said.
"And for me too", she replied.
Our lips met for a sweet and gentle kiss that became a passionate embrace

 
The Price to Pay - Vol. 3.7 - Surprises.

by Alys

Part 7
 

"Goalllllllllll!", shouted the miniature footballer as the ball flew past Amarjit, the goalkeeper, and into the back of the net.

"23 - 18, still time for you to equalise before tea time", I said to the celebrating scorer as he high fived his team mate.

"Only Ten minutes before it's time to wash and change, children", came the melodious voice of Mrs Patel, the super striker’s mother, from the kitchen from where the aromatic smells of a delicious meal, in preparation, wafted

"Sorry, boys, looks like you're going to run out of time to win the cup", I said with a chuckle.

It was Amarjit and her family's last afternoon on their Cyprus holiday. Like many previous afternoons I was helping her look after her 10 year old twin brothers, Sathia and Nish, while her parents had gone off to spend time together. They had so appreciated my help that they had been happy for me to stay over, with my parents' grateful permission, and for Amarjit to share her bed with me , unaware of the deeper, physical attraction between us.

"Awww", said Nish

Is this the last time you can show us football tricks?", asked Sathia

"I 'm afraid so", I replied, "Do you want me to show you some step overs again?"

"Oh yes please", they chorused

After a few more minutes of football tricks the two boys were shepherded away to clean up and change.

"We're very grateful to you for the help you have given Amarjit in looking after the twins. We have two surprises for you. I think if you go with Amarjit she will show you the first one"

Amarjit smiled at me and beckoned. I followed her to her bedroom. There lying on the bed was one of the most the most beautiful sari's I had ever seen. An intoxicating mixture of embroidered patterns on the delicate silk material fashioned in beautiful shades of orange and brown.

"It is beautiful, really beautiful", I said

"I'm glad you like it, it's a present for you. I hope you like it. It's one of mine so the choli should fit you; we're about the same size on top."

"What! It’s much too much", I exclaimed!

"But you want to try it on, I'm sure"

"YES PLEASE"

"Come on then, let me give you the whole works", Amarjit said, as she lead me towards the bathroom.

Locking the door behind us, she began taking her clothes off.

"What are we doing here?", I asked

"Well we both need to wash and get ready before getting dressed so I thought we could save water, do a little for the environment and have a shower......together", she replied with a sensuous smile.

"But there are people around?", I questioned.

"It's OK", she reassured, "Mum will be busy with the twins and then getting the meal ready and Dad has gone somewhere....and the sound of the shower will cover any other sounds.........."

There was something so sensual and arousing about two soft, wet, soapy bodies close together under a hot watery caress. We kissed passionately, caressed lovingly, touched inquiringly, slid together and fingered each other to a beautiful climax.

After drying Amarjit did my make with a look appropriate for the clothes, she pinned back my hair and decorated it with some beautiful flowers. Finally she helped me to put the sari on. It looked a very complicated process but once she had shown me how to fold the material I knew that I would be able to do it for myself in the future.

"How do I look?", I asked, as I did a twirl.

"Fantastic, have a look for yourself, there's a full length mirror in the hall."

I was stunned with the image in the mirror. The clothes, hair and make up had given me the look of a sophisticated young woman, maybe in her early 20's. Time seemed to stop as I stared at this unbelievable transformation trying hard to see anything of the former male me. I was interrupted by the image of a similar stunningly attractive person as Amarjit stood next to me in pink and gold sari that contrasted so well with her black hair.

"Wow, you are so beautiful", I said and turned to hug and kiss her.

She gently held me a little apart

"Plenty of time for this later, my sweet, we don't want to spoil our makeup"

We walk in, arm in arm, into the dining room and I almost recoiled in shock to see my parents sitting at the table with the Patel family.

"Hello darling", said my Mother smiling the broadest of smiles, "This was the Patel's second surprise for you and don't you look beautiful!"

"You look very pretty, Celyn", added my Dad, smiling cheerfully.

We all took photos of each other in various group scenes and then settled down for one of the most pleasant and appetising meals that I had eaten in a long time

I sat down next to Amarjit on the bench. My parents had left after the meal as I had wanted to say a personal farewell to Amarjit. We had talked about the future and whether we might meet again. Amarjit had gently reminded me of our ages and the different directions our life was going. We had promised to keep in touch via Bebo and Myspace. I wished Amarjit's parents, goodnight and then walked arm in arm with my love to the end of the street. A gentle breeze swirled the light silk of my beautiful sari. I reached out for her hand and grasped it tenderly.

"Amarjit, this has been the best 10 days of my life". I said.

"And for me too", she replied.

Our lips met for a sweet and gentle kiss that became a passionate embrace.

"I love you", I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too", she whispered back.

We disentangled with promises of the final farewell at the airport and with a final goodnight greeting I walked towards the town.

I slowly walked along the sea front in bit of a daydream. I thought of all the wonderful moments that had happened. I felt a sadness that such a lovely experience was ending. These feelings and these strong emotions focused on one another person, who miraculously felt the same, was so new and so powerful and so wonderful. But now it was ending so soon.

It was a dark evening with a moonless sky. On a whim I walked down some steps to the beach and slowly walked along the beach wall, brushing my right hand lightly along the rough, ancient stone wall. I felt the warm sea breeze fresh on my face, fluttering the light fabric of my sari and blowing some stray stands of my hair across my face. I reflected on how many things had changed for me during this holiday.

I was roughly and painfully grabbed on my left upper arm and pushed with a thud against the sea wall. Pain shot from my back and head with the impact. Another hand grabbed me on my right shoulder and then my arms were forced up above my head as my assailant pressed his body hard against me to prevent me moving my legs.

"Hello sexy, what a surprise meeting you here, and alone for once.", said the Oaf in a slightly slurring drunken voice.

The smell of his putrid, beery breath on my face was disgusting. He crushed his body into me and tried to kiss me, I instinctively turned my head away. I felt weak and vulnerable for the first time in my life. My mind raced through some frightening scenarios. The Oaf was about 5 inches taller, about one and a half times heavier and quite a bit stronger. He pushed his body into mine and pressed his lips towards me, I turned my head away again. The smell of his fetid and sweaty body was making me feel nauseous.

"Come on sexy, don't be shy", he slobbered over my face , "now what about if I have a sample of the goods".

He pushed my hands together to hold me back with one hand while with his other, freed hand, he pulled my sari away, ripped my choli and began to very roughly paw at my breasts. I felt totally, physically defenceless to his assault and felt any resolve to resist slowly dissipate as a general feeling of despondency slowly seeped into my soul.

"Nice pair, doll. You couldn't have ever have been much of a boy to have tits like these. Wait till I tell my team mates that I fucked Aberllwyd's wonder player", he sneered at me.

My head cleared in a moment as his threatened further humiliation reminded me of the other reality of the situation . He may have all the physical advantages but I was many times cleverer than him. I considered my options and formulated a plan. I turned my head towards him and quickly kissed him on the lips, turning away quickly before my heaving stomach, relieved itself of its contents.

"Oh big boy", I said in my sexiest voice, "How did you know that I like my men to be strong and tough. It's taken you a long time to make your move"

He looked at me in surprise but before his addled brain could make sense of this turnaround I continued my charm offensive.

"I bet your dick is nice and thick. I just love having big ones stuffed inside me" I rubbed my groin up against his penis and felt it harden.

"I want to see what you've got, you handsome beast, Drop your trousers to show me", I said with as much authority as possible, being very deliberate in my choice of words.

With his drunken sexual arousal overwhelming his last shreds of common sense he took his hands off me to obey my implicit command and moved back a little to drop his trousers and underpants. He held his erect penis in his hand , like a little boy showing off a fish he had just caught, and looked up towards me with an expression of pride spreading across his face.

My vicious kick caught him square on his testicles. As if in slow motion the Oaf's facial expression changed from one of pride to one of surprise and then finally to one shock and pain as he doubled up and brought both hands to hold his groin.

"You Bitch!", he shouted between groans.

I kicked his legs backward and pushed him on his face, quickly grabbed his trousers and underpants and then stepping a few metres away took out my camera from my shoulder bag and snapped a rapid series of flash pictures of him.

"You stupid idiot! No way you are going to humiliate me for the rest of my life.", I yelled at him, " If you try to say anything to insult me then these pictures will be up on your team's Facebook page",

"And by the way, I wouldn't try and walk through the town without any trousers on, the police crack down hard on streakers here"

I turned and ran in the direction of the town where there would be people and light and relative safety. The Oaf's cursing and moaning rapidly disappeared into the distance. I came across a group of overflowing community rubbish containers and spent a few seconds pushing the Oaf's clothes far down into the dirtiest, and smelliest one.

I reached some well lit streets and started walking as quickly as possible in a direction away from the place of assault. I held my damaged clothes together and was able to walk fairly well. I noticed a policeman walking towards me on the other side of the road. A sudden icing on the cake addition to my escape plan sprang to mind. I crossed over to speak to him.

"Excuse me officer", I said to attract his attention.

He looked at me all over, registered the ripped clothes and a slightly dishevelled look.

"Are you all right, young lady", he said in heavily accented English.

"Yes sir, it's only a slight tear in my top", I reassured him "But there is a drunken man on the beach with no trousers on who is attacking girls".

I pointed him in the right direction and after thanking me he jogged towards where, no doubt, the Oaf was still recuperating from my well timed field goal attempt. I smiled and carried on walking, a lot less anxious about possible pursuit.

A while later I reached the Patel's villa. It had seemed the safest option since there was a possibility that the Oaf could have escaped the police on the beach and be lying in wait near my villa. I stood by the door for a moment and suddenly began to shiver as the enormity of what had happened and what could have happened but for my quick thinking hit me.

I leant against the door and gently knocked on it. The door opened suddenly and I almost fell into the hallway.

"My dear, what has happened to you?", asked the concerned voice of Mr Patel, taking in my tired countenance.

"Someone tried to rape me", I blurted out.

"Oh no!", said Mr Patel.

I almost fell into his arms as my body went into shock. The next minutes were a blur of concerned voices and me being gently led to sit down. A little later I felt a cup being put into my hand and being encouraged to sip down hot, sugary milk with some sweet spices added. I slowly became aware that Amarjit and Mr and Mrs Patel were looking at me with very worried faces.

"What happened my dear?", asked Mrs Patel.

I gave them a brief, mumbled account of the events. Mr Patel then asked for my mobile phone and phoned my father. He then gave the phone to Amarjit to copy and to remove the photos.

I lay with Amarjit in bed, she held me in her arms and caressed my back. My parents had come quickly and after being reassured that I was OK had agreed that it was better for me to stay the night with the Patels while they returned to talk to the Oaf's family to ensure that they left the Villa before I returned. By this time my drunken assailant was being held in custody in the local Paphos police station.

"I wish there was something I could have done to avoid it all. What an end to your holiday. I'm sorry Amarjit", I whispered.

"It's not your fault. You did nothing wrong, you didn't lead him on, you didn't entice him, it wasn't the clothes you wear and all the other excuses that men, who are violent against women, use."

She held me tight

"That was a neat trick with the trousers though"

We both chuckled and drifted off to sleep in a loving embrace.

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sort things out huh

Like the Oaf's parents are going to be happy about the turn of events.

About the ONLY thing that will have a chance of making things "smooth" would have been if the Oaf had been accused of such an action a time or two before and were already walking on REALLY thin ice with his parents. Otherwise, I'd expect something resembling WWIII instead of a simple "Oh so sorry".

"Sort things out at the villa"

Thanks for the comment. I can see how this phrase can be interpreted in a different way to what I had intended.

This phrase is meant to refer to the accommodation only as clearly it would be inappropriate for the two families to carry on sharing the villa after what had happened. I'll edit it to make that clearer.

Best wishes,

Alys

I had refrained

joannebarbarella's picture

I didn't comment until I had read all the previous chapters because I came in late. This is a great story, with hidden nuances and origins to be revealed, no doubt, in future episodes. So far I love it, the dichotomy shown by the heroine/protagonist, who can't quite make up her/his mind as to which sex she/he is mentally, although physically it seems to be a foregone conclusion that she/he is to be female. I look forward to revelations in coming chapters.

Yes, I know it's a fantasy

but this statement just doesn't ring true to me.

"I felt a sadness that such a lovely experience was ending but since short term nature of our relationship had been clear from the beginning it wasn't a shock."

Remember when you were a teen? Even if the relationship was known to have an end point right from the start, that's too easy to overlook as things intensify, a first love / first sexual experience is going to be heart wrenching to end. I guess I don't know if this is Celyn's first of either and we know even less of Amarjit's history, but it all seems so tender. Both Celyn and Amarjit are taking the separation far to well IMHO. I suppose the full impact might hit later after they are actually parted but I'd expect tears. Guess that could come in the morning or when Celyn returns home.

Overall, I love the story. Especially the mystery behind the whole thing.

Nice job,
Woody

Yes, I know it's a fantasy

Thanks for the comment. It looks like that's a sentence that would work better at the word 'ending'.

Best wishes,

Alys

This story has more twists....

than a Taffy Pull! Just when you think you have it figured out, here comes a new twist.

I love this story keep up the awesome work

Hugs,
Jayme

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

Taffy

Angharad's picture

Has more meaning to a Welshman than just a sweetmeat. Taffy is also a slang term for a Welshman (Probably from Dafydd a popular Welsh name but also the River Taff, which flows through Cardiff). As one who was born less than half a mile from said river, I am a true Taffy!

Angharad

Angharad

Has mom finally got it?

They force the child to go to a forgine country and live in a villa with a nice boy.

Turns out the nice boy is the bastard who beat him up in his last big socer/football game before the medical diagnoses than ended his boyhood. The 'Olf' is a drunk and nearly asaults her and they do little to stop it. She gets asaulted a second time and almost raped and finally they do something, they ask the other family to move out. What a hammer fist they lower on the wouldbe rapist!

They don't book for the UK immediately, they don't go tho the police demanding the boy be charged. Will she have to be killed before mom realizes that she is hurting her child, she and dad? At least the child got a loving lesbian/teen fling out of it.

Am very curious as to why the sex change. We are still in the dark on that. What gets me about the mom is her new daughter is a natural as a tomboyish gir, she needs now forcing to accept being a girl. And I emphasize GIRL. She may have been a boy or thought he was but she is taking to being a girl and is finding it pleasurable with girls and boys but this drunken Olf may have spoiled it for romance with her male friend. I hope not as he seems a worthy person to progress to lover. She so badly needs a true friend yetmom is making that very difficult. What about school the next semterm and what odf the drunken boy and his cronies? Thank you mom for throwing the cat among the pidgeons!

You have made memorable characters, now throw us abone about his/her medical past.

John in Wauwatos

John in Wauwatosa

Medical Past

Visits to doctors next episode already planned but not yet written. Although I hadn't intended to reveal too much in those scenes so I hope you will not continue to be frustrated about the back story. But episode 10 or 11 will be the conclusion so not too long before all is revealed. :-)

Thanks for the analysis and comments.

Best wishes

Alys

A nice...

...Well-aimed kick!

Well done for the quick thinking.

No more than he deserved.

Now, what happened to Celyn?

NB

Nice To See That Celyn Has Some

Good ideas on how to handle oafs. She is one lady not to take advantage of. Her girlfriend and her parents are very nice, will be fun to see them again.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Great escape!

What a brilliant escape plan! Hastily conceived though it may have been, lulling the oaf into a false sense of security before kicking him where it hurts, dumping his trousers and undies, then informing the police - not to mention the photographic evidence.

I hope that sometime in the future she can meet up with Amarjit again - even if it's many years later and they've both got different partners, they could easily have a great afternoon reminiscing.

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Great Escape

Thanks for the comment, glad you liked the escape :-)

Hugs

Alys