Sissy Cheryl hires a stud

Printer-friendly version

Sissy Cheryl hires a stud

Cheryl was at Donna’s for a very special reason; to lose her virginity.

Submissive Cheryl had very pressing and urgent needs. She did not want to go through life as a spinster virgin Trannie. Last week, at The Menagerie “gayborhood” bar, Cheryl had begged and pleaded to be pegged by Miss Donna; Out of desperation Cheryl had paid Donna $200 to take her virginity; today was her breeding day. Cheryl was nervous and her hands and panties were damp in anticipation of the event.
https://www.menagerieriverside.com/

Cheryl arrived wearing a feminine blouse, tight fitting skinny jeans that showed off the girlish figure she didn’t have. Her makeup, red lips and fingernails, longish hair, ear studs and cross-body purse defined her budding femininity. Plain black loafers with a one inch heel and taupe pantyhose left a lot to be desired in Donna’s critical view.

Donna was casually dressed in a short feminine sundress; Donna was not wearing a slip; the outline of a garter belt could be seen. Her black push up bra emphasized her natural C cup endowments; her hair, makeup, hoop earrings and demeanor were deliciously feminine. The subtle whiff of Cashmere Mist perfume added to Donna’s womanly allure.

Shortly after her arrival, basic pleasantries and two cocktails Donna ordered Cheryl to strip and meet her in her large bathroom where Cheryl’s deflowering would take place. The two had met at their local “gayborhood” bar several weeks ago; Donna did not know any true Sissy’s so Cheryl piqued her curiosity; her bi-curiosity in particular.

It was time to get naked and shower

Donna watched as Cheryl removed her clothes.

Seeing Cheryl nude Donna quickly took note of a few things: Cheryl stood about 5’ 7”, weighed about 130 pounds and was pleasantly hairless in all the places that mattered; her clit was a modest 4 or 5 inches long and the two puffy conical bumps on her chest indicated that Cheryl was growing teats and was very serious about looking like a woman; she was obviously taking HRT meds.

As Donna removed her clothes, and as a test of Cheryl’s degree of commitment to femininity, Donna asked, “OK Princess what size dresses do you wear and what is your favorite style of panties?”

With no hesitation Cheryl replied, “Size 8 or 10 depending on the brand; French Cut panties if they are from a reputable shop.” Donna smiled about Cheryl’s knowledge and truthfulness.

After getting naked Donna did a slow revolution to give Cheryl a view of her choice of breeding partner. Cheryl became a little breathless as she absorbed the girlie-ness that stood before her. Donna’s breasts were enthralling; her dangling appendage did little to distract Cheryl’s from the reason for being there; in fact it appeared that she would be able to accommodate it with her mouth and boy-pussy. ‘Not too big and not to small’ Cheryl thought.

“You’re as beautiful and endowed exactly like I had hoped for” Cheryl said. Donna smiled at the compliment.

Pre-penetration: Cheryl doesn’t say no;

Donna patted Cheryl playfully on her bare bottom, grabbed a tube of lube and said, “Step into my shower Princess, face the wall, grab the safety bars, spread your legs, bend over and stick your butt out” instructed Donna. “You need to be properly prepped for your first fuck.”

An aroused and breathless Cheryl stepped under the flowing shower head, doused herself in the warm water, faced the shower wall and readied herself for what needed to be done; her reasons for visiting Donna were about to be realized.

Anticipating what was in store Sissy Cheryl gripped the stainless steel grab bars, spread her shaved butt cheeks and eagerly awaited her fate; the tiled wall felt cold to her forehead.

First things first

To gauge Cheryl’s tolerance and acquiescence to being bred Donna inserted her lubed middle finger up to her second knuckle and skillfully diddled away. In a not unexpected move Donna penetrated Cheryl as far as she could and then held her finger in place and waited for Cheryl’s response. Cheryl gasped, reflexively clenched her sphincter on Donna’s finger, before loosening her grip and let Donna have her fun probing for her prostate gland.

Feeling erotically naughty Cheryl wiggled her needful arse up, down and around Donna’s lubed finger; Cheryl repeatedly clenched and released Donna’s digit with her virgin pussy muscles like an experienced Sissy.

Sensing that Cheryl was aroused and receptive as a bitch in heat Donna lubed two fingers; for her own good Cheryl’s pussy muscles and anal ring needed to be lubed and loosened for her inevitable evolution into the Sissy insemination she yearned for.

Donna lingered and took her time in tickling and probing Cheryl’s innards. Cheryl squirmed in receptive agreement to being penetrated so Donna began to finger-stretch Cheryl’s boy-pussy more assertively.

Cheryl was oblivious to everything but the feelings of her clit and boy-pussy. Donna’s skillful hand and talented fingers put Cheryl on sensory overload; she truly enjoyed having her pussy probed. Donna’s hand and fingers had a grip on Cheryl’s mind as well as her four inch clit.

Donna stopped her rectal probing and withdrew her fingers from Cheryl’s hole. “Would you like to cum, Precious” Donna asked. “Oh, please God! I do, I do!” Cheryl panted.

“You know Sweetie that you must always ask for your sexual release just as you must always ask if you can suck and drain me!”

“Please, Miss Donna… please let me cum!” Cheryl pleaded.

Taken & De-flowered – finally!

Donna lubed her shaft and Sissy’s butt crack; Donna rested her slippery cock-head in the center of Cheryl’s greased crevice; Donna’s cock tip gently touched the center of Cheryl’s rubbery ring. Cheryl thought it was Donna’s fingers again. Cheryl was about to be penetrated and stretched in new and more gratifying ways.

To distract Cheryl from what was about to happen Miss Donna began ‘reach-around’ activities with Cheryl’s boyish clit and began gentle whispering about sexual fantasies; the left over lube on Donna’s right hand aided the greased stroking of Sissy Cheryl’s short but firm shaft.

There’s nothing like the real thing

Donna spoke into Cheryl’s ear, “I hope you appreciate what I’m doing to you my Princess Sissy; I’m happy as hell to be breeding you! I’ve dreamed about having my way with you since we first met at The Menagerie. I immediately sensed a submissive side to you and thought you’d be a perfect bottom; you’re definitely a Sissy needing to feel a firm clit sliding in and out of your pussy; you truly need to be fucked. The $200 stud fees you paid me will be money well spent.”

Penetration – finally!

Cheryl thought it was Donna’s fingers probing her again and didn’t notice that it was really the head of Donna’s cock that was now circling her rosebud; she wrote it off to more rectal loosening efforts.

Donna slowly slid her lubed hardness partially into Cheryl’s pussy and considerately paused to let Cheryl’s rubbery anal ring and virgin pussy relax and accommodate her girth. Donna clenched her groin and made her embedded cock throb to send Cheryl a not so subtle message that there was something alive inside of her. Cheryl immediately gasped and alerted that something was distinctly different; what she felt was defiantly NOT a finger.

To allow easier penetration Donna spread Cheryl’s butt cheeks and thrust forward impaling Cheryl against the shower wall. For maximum insertion, and perhaps a show of dominance, Donna grabbed Cheryl firmly by her waist, pulled her parted butt backwards and forcefully thrust fully into Cheryl’s inner depths; the snugness was perfect for Donna; Cheryl didn’t complain as Donna gently slid deeper into the cock holster that was Cheryl’s boy-pussy.

"I'm going to make you feel like a horny truck stop queer; always eager for her next suck or fuck.” Donna’s penetrations were slow but varied; as she fucked Cheryl Donna made sure to probe Cheryl’s pussy from many angles.

Donna began moving her hips more quickly and forcefully; Cheryl felt and heard Donna’s ‘she sacks’ slapping her butt; she was being fucked right proper and she responded appropriately; “Oh! Oh! Oh! Quicker! Make me your Sissy!"

“Your dreams and desires reflect the inner needs and desires that all girls like us have.”

Cheryl has a she-gasm!

“Does my Sissy like what she’s feeling? Is this better than the Sissy Plugs you’ve told me about?”

"Yesss, your prick in my pussy and your hand wrapped around my clittie feels soooo fucking good! My every nerve ending is on fire” Cheryl gasped. She began clenching and ‘milking’ the anal intruder repeatedly.

Donna purred; “Your tight boy-hole snuggly wrapped around my clit feels so very good; you’re using cunt muscles that you never knew you had! Tell me, Princess, how you like havig a throbbing penis in your pussy!"

"Ohhhh, I love your prick sliding in and out of me, stretching my pussy… every time you hit bottom, the way you gyrate inside of me feels so damn good…it feels like I could cum with every stroke; I think you’re rubbing my prostate!”

Cheryl groaned, threw back her head and yelped like the bitch in heat that she was. Donna’s Sissy then had the most intense orgasms of her life; yes, more than one orgasm! Cheryl silently screamed in carnal ecstasy and blew her load repeatedly onto the tile walls of the shower stall. It was an incredible release that would never be forgotten.

At that exact moment Donna climaxed sending her warm seeds deep into Cheryl’s virgin boy-pussy. Donna pulled Cheryl’s butt cheeks tightly together, thrust deep, quivered and spurted several more loads of creamy sperm into Cheryl’s innards; Cheryl gasped in she-gasmic delight.

“I felt you spurt!” Cheryl clenched, milked and wiggled her pussy on Donna’s pulsating clit to signal both her appreciation and her acceptance of being a receptive Sissy bottom. As a result Donna deposited even more sperm deep into Cheryl’s bowels.

No longer a virgin; Cheryl slips deeper into femininity

Donna tenderly kissed Cheryl on her neck and earlobes as she whispered, “You’re no longer a virgin my dear Sissy. Whatever you want to call it, you’ve just been queered, bred, inseminated, pegged and fucked; I just took your cherry! You’re a consummated woman now.”

Rivulets of pearly sperm began seeping from Cheryl’s pussy. Feeling light headed and worn out by the day’s activities Cheryl needed to rest.

The two ladies stepped out of the shower and dried off using plush pink towels.

Before giving Cheryl permission to rest and nap at the foot of Donna’s bed Donna handed Cheryl three sanitary napkins to catch the dribbles and protect her bed and carpet. “One is for now and the others are spares for when you get home; you’ll be glad I gave you extras. Look and learn.”

“Pull your panties half way up; you peel off the backing paper to expose the adhesive tape, and then press your Kotex firmly into your panties. You’ll need to place the pad further back in your panty because girls like us have pussies a few inches to the rear than genetic women. When you’ve done that pull your panties the rest of the way up; you may need to wiggle your butt a bit to make it fit better. Some people refer to wearing a Kotex as ‘riding the cotton pony’. You’ll soon get used to what needs to be done.”

After wiping her inner thighs and pussy with tissues Cheryl did as she was told. After affixing her Kotex in her French cut panties Cheryl wiggled her butt, as Donna had suggested, and positioned the pad partially in her rear crevice to insure no leakage. Cheryl pulled up her panties and retreated to the foot of Donna’s bed confident that there would be no seepage. The pad felt slightly erotic wedged in her crevice where it would do the most good; she could feel it with every step and movement; it was a continuous reminder of being a Sissy.

Cheryl was aware of her status in this relationship and was demurely curled up and napping at the foot of Donna’s bed; it was obviously apparent that it was Cheryl’s lot in life to be a submissive Sissy.

--- Skip ahead an hour ---“We’re not done yet”

Later in the evening: Becoming the Cock Sucker she always wanted to be

“We’re not done yet” - Miss Donna has an urgent erection.

Donna walked over to sleeping Sissy Cheryl, pulled down her red satin panties and exposed her stiff erection to a sleeping Cheryl; she shook her Sissy awake. Cheryl opened her eyes and involuntarily yawned. The sight of a raging seven inch hard-on greeted her. “You have a very pretty clit Miss Donna; it looks delicious and I’m sexually hungry.” Cheryl smiled at the prospects. A dew drop of pre-cum had formed at Donna’s cock tip.

“Here you go my Precious, I’ve brought my favorite Sissy dinner in bed; I’m in need of sexual relief” Donna softly cooed. Donna brought her stiffness close to Cheryl’s mouth and began lewdly rubbing her seeping clit on Cheryl’s cheeks and chin before smearing an ample amount of her pre-cum across Cheryl’s red lips. It was time for Sissy Cheryl to fulfill her destiny and suck her first cock.

“We both know what I want and you know what you need; but my cocksucker Sissy must ask Mommy for the privilege of sucking my hardness.”

“Oh, Mommy you are so long and firm… so delectable… so very desirable; Please let your Sissy suck your magnificent clit? I want you to fill my mouth with your cream; I want to taste your seed. Pleeese!” Cheryl begged. Donna smiled wryly, stepped closer and graciously said, “Yes, my Sissy poof; suck me nicely.”

“Thank you Mistress” Cheryl softly murmured.

Donna was pent up and in urgent need of an ejaculation; she put down a towel and took a seat in a comfortable wing back chair. Cheryl reapplied her Taylor Swift red lipstick, retrieved a Sissy knee cushion and knelt between Donna’s wide spread legs.

Sissy Cheryl looked lustfully at Donna’s throbbing shaft and lamented, “I always dreamed I’d be wearing red lipstick when I sucked my first cock; I dream about leaving red lipstick rings on cock shafts.” Cheryl began kissing and licking her way up Donna’s inner thighs.

The prospect of a mouthful of Donna’s cock and viscous sperm moved Cheryl to quick Sissy action. “Lean back Mistress so I can pleasure you like a true Sissy should.”

Even as Donna’s sperm was seeping from her bowels from being fucked earlier; a well placed Kotex absorbed the flood of sperm.

Cheryl wrapped her manicured fingers around the base of Donna’s penis and began loosely sliding her hand up and down Donna’s shaft in the traditional jerk-off method; Cheryl’s bright red fingernails added to the already erotic image.

Cheryl smiled and began using her thumb to spread Donna’s pre-cum to stimulate Donna’s frenulum and glans. Donna moaned her approval. To encourage Cheryl Donna said, “That feels so damn nice, Princess. Your boyfriends will love it and so will your customers if you decide to go that way.”

With Donna’s hard cock cradled in one hand Cheryl looked directly into Donna’s eyes and resumed sensually kissing the inside of Donna’s thighs, slowly working her mouth and lips closer and closer to Donna’s magnificent erection. After years of dreaming and masturbating to this fantasy Cheryl was about to perform her first blowjob; hopefully there would be more.

The perfect cock-sucking angle

Maintaining eye contact Cheryl cupped Donna’s hairless sissy ‘she-sacks’ with one hand while tilting Miss Donna’s rigid penis to the perfect cock-sucking angle. Without hesitation Cheryl leaned forward, gave kisses and gentle flicks of her tongue to the tip and underside of Donna’s clit. Cheryl sighed and then took Donna’s clit fully into her warm mouth.

Cheryl experimented with swirling her tongue everywhere she could as her mouth and lips slipped up and down her first cock; she even used the roof of her mouth to stimulate Donna cock; the spongy firmness was very arousing; it was everything she had hoped for; its length was longer than she expected. It was a win-win for submissive Cheryl. Donna moaned her approval.

The erotic sounds of passionate cock sucking and related carnal moaning were very arousing. Using her mouth, lips, tongue and middle finger in Miss Donna’s pussy Cheryl sought to coax torrents of wet treats from deep within Donna’s hairless ‘she sacks’.

Donna sucks deeper into Sissy-hood

Donna began to pant, quiver and make subtle face-fucking pelvic thrusts into Cheryl’s mouth as her urgency increased. “You’re doing fine Precious; you’re a natural Sissy cocksucker.”

Donna’s intense orgasm came; she forcefully ejaculated multiple spurts of thick creamy sperm down Cheryl’s throat and into her Sissy mouth. Cheryl savored the creamy sex sauce that Donna had just gifted her.

At that moment something changed inside Cheryl’s psyche; her brain went into total bisexual femme mode! “Cheryl” had finally become Cheryl.

Cheryl remained on her knees, cock in mouth and waited for Donna’s clit to become flaccid. Donna found the wet warmness of Cheryl’s mouth very pleasant. Keeping her lips sealed at the base of Donna’s seven inch shaft, Cheryl snugly milked her way up and off of Donna’s glistening clit. When her mouth popped free of Donna’s meat, and with a mouthful of Donna’s sperm, Cheryl remained on her knees alternating her gaze from Donna’s spent clit to Donna’s eyes. Sissy Cheryl wanted more.

Donna remained in her chair and quivered in the throes of post orgasm bliss as she recovered from one of the best blowjobs in her life. Despite her afterglow Donna commanded Cheryl to “Open your mouth, extend your tongue and show me the sperm pudding treat I just gave you!” Sissy did as she was told; Donna smiled.

With plaintive eyes and a mouth full of fresh sperm Sissy Cheryl managed a garbled plea; “May I swallow now, Miss Donna?” Donna didn’t immediately respond and made Cheryl hold and savor her creamy essence before granting her permission.

After a prolonged wait Donna nodded and said, “Okay, Princess you may slowly swallow now.”

Taking her time Sissy happily swallowed all of Donna’s creamy warm emissions and then licked her lips. “Thank you Miss Donna.” Cheryl daintily dabbed the corners of her mouth with a handy tissue before reapplying her lipstick. Donna bent over, lifted Cheryl’s chin upward and kissed her sensuously on the lips. Donna’s tongue probed Cheryl’s mouth and lips for leftovers. Cheryl was thrilled at the attention. “I could get used to this” Donna whispered.

Looking at Miss Donna’s fading firmness Cheryl felt an inner Sissy pride at the multiple red rings that now covered Donna’s long shaft. Sperm still oozed from Donna’s limp clit.

To Donna’s delight Cheryl naughtily rubbed Donna’s wet cock back and forth across her lips like a large tube of cum lipstick before standing up. Cheryl was becoming a very eager and talented cock sucker. Once more Donna kissed her Sissy tenderly on her lips. “Thank you Donna” Cheryl purred. The two girls took a much needed break from their sexual activities.

“There’s no going back Cheryl; you ARE officially a cock sucking queer and from your demeanor you always will be. You definitely are a submissive Sissy.” A heartfelt “Thank you Miss Donna” came from Cheryl’s sperm coated lips.

“Thank you my sweet Sissy; you are a very good cocksucker. What I felt was truly amazing. Tomorrow, if you’re a good Sissy, I’ll let you lube me up and I’ll take you from behind again; I want you to be on your back with your legs spread onto my shoulders when I plow your pussy; perhaps there may be a few anal-gasms in it for you.”

“I’ll be good Miss Donna; I need the practice and I want you to inseminate me again as soon as possible; I have a strong need to have my pussy with your hardness.”

“I’m glad we understand each other” Donna replied.

“Tomorrow I’ll put an end to your post sex pussy seepage without using a Kotex. I’ll introduce you to the proper use of Tampons for girls like us.” Donna gave Sissy Cheryl a pack of Tampax Pearl Lite tampons.

“Be sure to bring the Tampax with you Precious because you are definitely going to need them; I will NOT tolerate wet spots on my furniture!” As Sissy quickly stuffed the Tampax box into her purse she asked, “May I also use the Kotex pads?”

Donna smiled and said, “You really are a first rate Sissy aren’t you? If my Sissy Princess wants to wear a pad you are free to do so.”

Donna mischievously handed Sissy an individual “ready-to-insert” tampon; the white ‘mouse tail’ of the removal string hung down from the lavender applicator. Cheryl initially looked aghast as she took the lone tampon into her hand but then Cheryl envisioned herself swishing around with the telltale mouse string dangling between her legs; the image screamed SISSY!. Then the mere thought of using one made Cheryl damp in her panties; she gripped her tampon firmly so as to not lose it. Cheryl was making mental notes.

“You need to become very familiar with their application and use; in an erotic way they are the most intimate symbol of a Sissy’s acceptance of being a submissive woman. If your pussy gets fucked you WILL use a tampon; I demand to see a white string dangling from your boy-pussy the next time we meet. Do you understand what is required of my Sissies?” “Yes Mistress, I understand.”

Donna’s voice became sterner: “I’ve had enough of your butch ‘lipstick lesbian’ manner of dress; a blouse and skinny jeans will not suffice. When you next arrive I want you wearing your best and shortest French maid’s uniform, garter belt, stockings (WITH straight seams), a respectable bra, three inch high heels and hoop earrings. And Sweetie I want to see at least 3 inches of starched crinoline petticoat extending beyond your skimpy skirt. Proclaim to people what you are; you just proved you are a talented cock sucking queer Sissy; you are Donna’s Sissy!”

Miss Donna continued her demands

“Do NOT wear a coat to hide your Sissy lifestyle and do NOT be wearing panties until I allow you to. When you ring my door bell I will make you stand at my door on full display to my neighbors until I feel like letting you in. If you displease me your wait outside could become a very long time. I have activities and a clit that you desperately need; I want orgasms, foreplay and a submissive Sissy. Your red lipstick will be put to good use.”

Cheryl curtsied properly and left the room smiling and dreaming about tampons, she-gasms and what her next rendezvous would bring. Sissy was anxious to get home so she could practice tampon insertion.

As if reading her mind Mistress said, “You’ll need a bit of lube on the plastic applicator Precious.”

Cheryl demurely curtsied her acknowledgement. The odd feeling of a wearing a Kotex pad made her feel very girlie and submissive. She felt the pad between her cheeks with every step and it was a constant reminder of her chosen lifestyle.

Although anxious to experience her first tampon Sissy Cheryl lowered her eyes and softly asked, “Tomorrow may I do a bit of housekeeping for Mistress; perhaps hand wash your bras and panties? I’d love to paint your toenails and serve you in ANY way you want!”

Donna knew she would acquiesce but chose to answer with, “Let’s see what tomorrow brings my Precious.” Cheryl smiled broadly, curtsied again and exited Donna’s house.

The next day

The unmistakable and beautiful sound of high heels mincing up her sidewalk and onto her porch alerted Donna that Sissy Cheryl had arrived. Donna heard the doorbell but as promised she made Cheryl wait outside in her Sissy clothes. When Donna finally opened the door she was greeted by “How may I serve you Miss Donna?”

Donna made a cursory inspection of Cheryl and her uniform before granting her entrance. Donna was impressed. Cheryl was aroused. Not wearing panties while made to stand outside in public dressed as she was can do that to a girl.

Without saying a word Donna motioned her Sissy to enter. Donna gestured to a throw rug where she wanted Cheryl to stand.

Donna stepped behind Cheryl and ordered, “Show me that you are not wearing panties.” Without any hesitation Sissy Cheryl nimbly bent over, touched the rug with the palm of her hands which exposed her bare ass. Cheryl maintained the bent over position and waited for Donna’s next order. The white string of a Tampon string dangled from her Cheryl’s Sissy pussy.

Donna smiled and gently tugged on the ‘mouse tail’ to make sure it was fully in place.

“I’m very pleased with you Princess; your image evokes an erotic Sissy image that pleases me greatly. Your use of a Tampon is to be commended. You may stand up and face me.” Donna could feel an erection beginning.

Doing as instructed Cheryl faced Donna and repeated her initial greeting: “How may I serve you Miss Donna?”

Donna smiled as she gave Cheryl a long and soulful kiss. After breaking their kiss Donna confessed, “Cheryl I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Call me Donna.”

Our story ends… or perhaps it’s just beginning.

Story concocted by Donna and written for Miss Cheryl; the nicest Sissy I’ve ever met. 9/28/2023
Donna xoxo

Below are Big Closet links that will take you to several of my stories; some are naughty and some are not. If you give them a read please be kind enough to leave a brief “hello comment in the “Review” area.

Adventures of Sara: Evolving deeper into femininity - What does summer camp, college, the Caribbean and cross-dressing have in common? Sara! On vacation: "There are many 'women' here but there are no females.

https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/fiction/90121/adventures-sara-evolving-into-femininity

Pretty Stacy: Beginnings
Synopsis: "Hello, my name is Stacy. I used to be known as John Miller until I became a Sissy. Having a petticoated Sissy as a friend isn't a bad thing. This story explains my evolution into full Sissy-dom. I think it was a matter of good luck; right place at the right time. It could happen to anyone."

https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/fiction/80590/pretty-stacy-beginnings

“Girls” for the Summer Club
Synopsis: By the time their 'game' began neither boy could remember how today's events came to be. Was it a Truth or Dare consequence; a lost video game contest? The truth is they both WANTED to play their 'game'. Any excuse would let them justify doing what they wanted to do anyway - wear panties, wear makeup and become ‘special’ friends. The motto of their game was "Whatever you do to me I get to do to you." It seemed fair.

https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/fiction/81356/girls-summer-club

“Girls” for the Summer Club 2 - A sister’s revenge
Synopsis: The boys of the "Girls for Summer Club" had given up all pretenses of being 'forced' to wear cosmetics, panties and bras or in the exploration of each other's body until their use of their sister's makeup and clothes was discovered. Lindsey was determined to teach them a lesson they'd never forget. Her 'Sister's Revenge' was harsh yet fitting. "You used my stuff and didn't replace it!" - "You're not circumcised are you?" Kevin asked John. "Whatever you do to me I get to do to you" club motto had seemed fair. Two young twinks are learning about their adopted life style.

https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/fiction/83677/girls-summer-club-2-sister-s-revenge

up
11 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's about time...

Donna T's picture

Dear readers,

It's been over 9 months since my last posting so it was time to write another story. Writing THIS store has inspired me to write a longer story based on three girlfriends in Australia; I hope to have it completed in the near future.

Donna T

Donna