Makeover of a Lifetime

Printer-friendly version

Makeover of a Lifetime

Dave’s ‘Femme Makeover of a Lifetime’ had been arranged and paid for months in advance. All Dave had to do was show up, lay still and let the makeover crew do their job. No effort required. What’s not to like?

The advertisement on Dave’s favorite crossdressing website had read:”Femme Makeover of a Lifetime; the ultimate, once in a life time, femme fantasy experience. No surgeries performed, no tattoos given, no obscenities permitted. Extra services available at an additional cost. No checks.” That seemed reasonable.

Optional and additional extra services

“Bring your own clothes, favorite lipstick, accessories or order from our convenient offerings. Do you need a gown, lingerie, shoes? We have what you need.” What’s not to like?

Within each ‘extra service’ you could specify a wide variety of options such as ‘manicure & nail color’, ‘wig length, color, style’, ‘shoe color/size’, ‘dress/skirt style & length’, etc. Their website was very user friendly.

You could specify a perfume fragrance, shade of makeup, eye shadow, nail polish color, etc. The list was as endless as your ability to pay. If you didn’t have your own items you could check off and preorder whatever dress, skirt, blouse, necklace that you wanted from a checklist. Dave had checked the boxes for ‘manicure’, ‘glamour facial make up’, ‘wig’, ‘sundress, ‘photo package’. Money can make anything happen.

Dave had filled out a form specifying the extra services he wanted. Dave had ordered a Carmel Beige shade of lipstick, matching nail polish and a manicure. Dave added the signed form into a suitcase in which he already placed his desired clothes, lingerie, accessories, etc. and brought it to the Makeover of a Lifetime facility where it would be stored until his appointment date.

The Makeover Crew was fast and efficient. In less than an hour there was no visible trace of a male Dave laying on the makeover table. In his place there was pretty Stacey. The blue floral sleeved sundress that Dave had specified was gorgeous. Stacey looked radiant. Dave’s money had been well spent. He had never looked so femme before. Friends and family would definitely be surprised.

Final touches on Stacey were being completed. Bracelets, necklace and hoop earrings were in place. Her fingernails were getting their final coat of color while another attendant was applying her mascara. A remembrance photo would be taken very soon and 8x10 photos would be printed.

Crew member 1: “It’s amazing how pretty a man can look with the right help.”

Crew member 2: “What amazes me is why our clients spend the extra money and get long lasting makeup.”

Crew member 1: “When you’re finished with her mascara help me transfer her to a viewing casket. The viewing is in 20 minutes and the cremation is an hour later.”

Crew member 2: “Be sure to have a stack of the letter and photos she wants her visitors to have.”

The crew soon had Stacey elegantly displayed in the viewing room. Bouquets of aromatic flowers were placed around the casket and the letter and photo were on a nearby table.

Dear friends and family,

Now that I have you all collected
Let me confirm what many suspected
To my friends I must confess
I feel much better when I wear a dress
Don’t think of me any lesser
Just because I’m a crossdresser
It gives me joy so just let me be
Who cares if I sit to pee

Love and hugs,

Stacey

PS: Here’s a toast that I would make if I was able.

“Here’s to Dave he was such a mess, he looks much better in a dress.”

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Clanking around

Donna T's picture

This story concept had been rattling around in my brain since early October... I had to let it out. (How you doing Dot? I hope all is well.)

Donna

I'm hanging in there

December was a bear, I'm hoping January is better

DogSig.png

Quite a Twist...

Good story.

(SPOILER)
But I wasn't clear on the key detail: whether Dave had a terminal illness or had been planning to commit suicide.

Eric

Thanx for the comment

Donna T's picture

I wrestled with that part of the story. I was leaning towards the terminal illness slant but on purpose didn't mention it. If suicide Stacey would have been found fully dressed?

Donna

It could be old age.

WillowD's picture

There is nothing in the story to indicate that these aren't pre-arranged funeral services. Yes, the story does say "appointment date" but we frequently talk about an appointment date with death that is at some unknown date in the future.

Prearranged

Donna T's picture

WillowD,

I envisioned a prearranged funeral that caters to special wishes and special clients. You are right in that we all have "an appointment date with death".

(I like your icon! So perky!)

Donna

Ohmigod they killed Pretty Stacey!!

laika's picture

I hope this isn't the same Pretty Stacey from the Pacific Trail Bromance and Pretty Stacey stories- she was so young!

But now that I look at it, this Stacey seems to have been a rather closeted cd named Dave, and there was nothing closeted about Stacey the Waitress. Plus I think her old boy name was John something...

And I sure hope it isn't famous TG author Stacy in Love, who seems to be missing these days. But whoever it is it's a bittersweet tale, it's hard to enjoy being all girlied up when you're dead.
~Carpe diem! Veronica

Laika!

Donna T's picture

Rest assured that Pretty Stacey is alive and well. In fact she may have inadvertently influenced two high school boys that were a few years behind her in high school; boys that thought it would be fun to be Girls for the Summer.

Carpe panties!

Dee

Donna

So to speak

Death Becomes Her.

- Gender is between the ears, sex is between the legs and anywhere else you can get it. - Lulu Martine

Gender is:

Donna T's picture

What I fine quote. It inspired me to Google "Gender is:" and I found this among many 'hits'.

"How does society define gender?"

The World Health Organization (WHO) defines gender roles as "socially constructed roles, behaviors, activities and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women".

All I know is that I know what works for me.

Thanx for the comment.

Donna