A Guide to Paradise Cove

Printer-friendly version

A Guide to Paradise Cove
The directions were simple: "second star to the right, and straight on till morning."

Thinking back Donna fondly recalled that it was The Stranger's smile that had first caught her attention; or was it the shaggy haired 'naughty boy' arrogance that exuded from his firm but pale body? This guy was 'good trouble' looking for a place to happen. The fact that he was a Brit on vacation was an extra bonus. Donna’s boy-bump reflexively came to life at her recollections of that fateful day.

The Beginning

The Stranger was on two week vacation in Southern California from a gray and dreary town in England; visiting the beautiful warm beaches of Laguna Beach had been his goal for a long time. He had heard about a special LGBTQ friendly beach called “1000 Steps” and wondered how this gay friendly area compared to his usual hangouts at home.

In order to find out The Stranger had booked a hotel on Pacific Coast Highway in beautiful Laguna Beach. The hotel desk clerk recommended Bluffs Burger Hut as a good place to eat and meet people. Brett definitely wanted to meet people; that’s why he was in Laguna Beach.

It was just before lunch on a Monday in late June and the weather was perfect. The weekend beach crowd was gone; a perfect day for exploring Laguna Beach, California.

The Stranger made his way to The Bluffs Burger Hut where, according to his 2022 Gay Tourism Guide, was very close to “1000 Steps” beach. The interior décor of the Hut spoke of an older era; photos of pretty men and Lesbian women; k.d. Lang, George Michaels, Freddie Mercury, Melissa Etheridge and other famous ‘queens’ hung on the wall as did rainbow flags.

The Hut was a restaurant and bar on a tall sandstone bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean that offered indoor and outdoor dining. Colorful umbrellas provided patio patrons shade from the bright Southern California sun.

It was on the patio that The Stranger first saw Donna. She was not his first gender of choice in terms of dating but it didn’t matter today. He wondered if he might be able to chat her up and get a date (or more) with this crackling blonde beach cutie. The Stranger began hatching a plan.

Having just had breakfast The Stranger was not hungry but decided to have a few lattes while people watching; perhaps he would get lucky.

The shaggy haired brunette Stranger was wearing an unbuttoned Tommy Bahamas blue tropical print shirt; matching board shorts swim trunks, Aviator sunglasses and leather sandals. An old school retro white Puka shell necklace completed his ensemble. The bold silk screened parrot on his shirt proclaimed him a ‘tourist’ with just a hint of ‘gay.’

He ordered an iced latte from a handsome waiter named Steve who had femininely arched eyebrows and twin gold ball ears studs. He was wearing tight, butt enhancing, Hooter’s style, red short-shorts and a tight ‘muscle’ t-shirt for a uniform; Burger Hut and a rainbow were stenciled on the left breast area; a matching red Burger Hut visor kept Steve’s hair out of the way.

Between other patrons Steve made a point of frequently swinging by The Strangers table to wipe it, always asking if The Stranger needed anything.

As he waited for his beverage The Stranger found his gaze being irresistibly drawn to a beautiful blonde woman sitting on the patio daintily eating a salad and sipping a beverage that apparently required a paper umbrella. She seemed just his type; an older, well-dressed cougar; she had an unmistakable aura of mischief, fun, daring and experience. The Stranger was 23 years old and his target appeared to be in her mid to late 30s; the 15 year difference in age was perfect! The Stranger was intrigued.

Waiter Steve brought a small bowl of bar-mix snacks to his table. Noting The Stanger’s surprise Steve said, “Happy hour snacks usually don’t start for a few hours but a cute new customer like you needs special attention to entice you back to Burger Hut.” Placing his hand lightly on The Stranger’s shoulder Steve coyly asked, “Would you care for anything else, Sweetie?” A faint hint of perfume emanated from the waiter. “A glass of water would be nice” said The Stranger.

Steve quickly returned with the requested glass of water and a cup of salted beer nuts. “Is there anything else I could interest you in?’ asked Steve.

Gesturing towards the patio The Stranger asked, “Who’s the cute blonde lady?”

Feeling rebuffed Steve disappointedly replied, “That beauty is Donna; she’s a regular here and on the beach; she lives nearby; and she always looks pretty. I’m surprised that she’s alone.”

Donna was the perfect image of a beautiful blonde beach bunny. Her Leopard print spaghetti strap high cut bikini looked erotically exotic. A wispy colorful beach wrap shielded her fair complexioned shoulders from the warm midday sun. Gold lame sandals with colorful faux jewel straps, oversized Audrey Hepburn style sunglasses and a wide brimmed straw ladies beach hat completed her look. A fashionable large-capacity canvas beach bag sat on the floor; it held her beach towels, sun lotion, condoms, tampons, lube and other necessities.

Opening Gambit

The Stranger finished his latte and paid his bill leaving Stevie a $10 tip as a backup just in case things didn’t go well with Donna. Taking a deep breath The Stranger picked up his cup of water and made his way out to the patio to enjoy the view and Donna.

Approaching Donna’s table, The Stranger ‘accidentally’ stumbled, spilling some of his water onto her skimpy bikini bottom; he had been aiming for her feet. Donna gasped at the sudden coldness and looked up with startled eyes.

Emphasizing his British accent for maximum effect The Stranger began profusely apologizing. Quickly grabbing a handful of napkins, he knelt and began dabbing the wetness from the pretty lady’s lap; there was an odd firmness in her crotch; a boy-bump!

It was at this point that The Stranger knew he had indeed selected the perfect vacation destination. The Stranger had found what he had always dreamed about; a pretty California she-male. He smiled as he felt a delightful stirring under his fingers as he blotted and smoothed Donna’s bikini. Donna spread her legs invitingly wider.

Looking up, The Stranger saw a fleeting smile and a tell tale blush on Donna’s lovely face before she demurely diverted her sparkling eyes; an obvious case of false modesty. When The Stranger tried to blot her again Donna firmly trapped his hand with her legs and looked directly into his eyes. “I do Kegel exercises, sweetheart, and could break your hand if I wanted.” The Stranger gasped in surprise; Donna smiled mischievously.

With one hand Donna pressed the palm of The Stranger’s captured hand onto her warm mons and coyly asked, “Is this what you’re looking for Sweetie; is this what you want?” Donna’s thighs squeezed The Stranger’s hand tighter. It was a special moment for both of them. Donna relaxed her legs and set The Stranger free. The Stranger stood up with a wad of wetness in his hands and a lump in his pants.

“I’m thankful that it wasn’t your latte that you spilled; it would have left a stain” Donna said. The Stranger flashed a beguiling smile... or was it a smirk and said, “If you knew I was drinking latte earlier it means you’ve been watching me!” The game was on! But would she play?

Hunted or hunter: with a cougar it’s hard to tell

Did The Stranger deserve more of her attention? Glancing at the impressive boy-bump in The Stranger’s designer swim shorts Donna decided to continue; after all it was mid-week, a crowd was non-existent, she was bored and had hours to toy with a newbie. And there was always the beach. Over the years she had taken more than one punter to Paradise Cove.

The Stranger’s accent, boyish look and longish hair were deciding factors for Donna; she would allow The Stranger and the game to continue. Donna’s competitive instinct kicked in.

Donna’s reciprocal volley

In an attempt to get a closer look at her prey Donna shook her hair in mock denial, insuring that her flower hair clip fell near The Strangers’ designer sandaled feet; the move was like a skilled angler with a favorite lure. The Stranger never broke his gaze on Donna as he retrieved her contrived ‘lost hair clip’; he was mentally calculating his next move.

Without asking and before returning the hair clip The Stranger sat down directly across the patio table from Donna. “My name is Brett” he announced.

Donna's look of surprise at The Strangers brash and contrived effort quickly faded to an air of amusement on her part; others had tried this game with her. Brett handed the clip back. Rather than put the clip back into her long blonde hair Donna casually attached the clip to her Michael Kors beach bag strap; she briefly wondered what her flower clip would look like in The Stranger’s hair. She smiled at the mental image.

"You talk funny. I get the feeling that you're not from around here. Besides views of Stevie, pretty boys and the Pacific Ocean, what brings you to this particular beach?" Donna asked. Inwardly she knew the answer; she waited for his reply. Would it be the truth or a lie?

Brett cleared his throat, lowered the volume of his voice and said, "I've come to enjoy ‘1,000 Steps’ Beach… and you." At least he's not a complete liar.

"Hummph!" Donna scoffed. "Yes Sweetie, ‘1,000 Steps’ can be very enjoyable. You’ll need someone to show you what part of the beach is the friendliest. I prefer Paradise Cove just beyond Queen’s Beach. Outsiders are frowned upon where I go; especially when they’re dressed like hairy legged tourists. You need a beach guide, darling.” Donna playfully batted her eyes.

"Oh?" said Brett.

Donna peered over her oversized sun glasses and said, "It all depends what beach activities interest you the most. I could be your guide and perhaps introduce you to some very special friends but NOT if you're wearing those horrid tourist shorts.”

“Oh?”

"Did you come to ‘1000 Steps’ to play or swim? Do you want to be allowed behind the imaginary velvet ropes where the locals go?" Brett nodded that he was in Laguna to play. Donna smiled at Brett’s bravado.

When in Rome… or Laguna; do what the locals do

“If you want me to be your beach guide and introduce you to my beach friends go to the Surf Shop; tell Mickey that Donna says you need a pretty swim suit and less leg hair before I escort you to Paradise Cove. He always knows what to do." Her red nails flashed in the bright sun as Donna pointed to a store one block away.

Brett realized what she said was true. He mentally dismissed the cost of a swim suit as his ticket to paradise. ‘You have to pay if you want to play’.

“Who am I to question advice from a beautiful beach guide?” he asked.

“OK, I’ll write a note that will get you the special Donna discount.” As Donna retrieved a pen from her purse a sealed condom fell (by accident?) to the patio floor. The wrapper was labeled “Laguna Love”. A condom was much better bait than a hair clip.

Brett retrieved the rubber and offered it back. “Keep it as a souvenir.” Donna handed Brett the note. "Take this to Mickey and when you return be wearing a swim suit that’s appropriate for where we’ll be going; Mickey will know what you need. If you take too much time in picking a swim suit I'll be gone when you return. If you do come back do not be wearing that tourist shirt."

Brett opened and read Donna’s note: ‘Mickey, my new friend wants to visit the tide pools and secluded alcoves at Paradise Cove. Make sure he’s dressed appropriately and clean up his legs; we may go to church later. Extend my friend my usual discount and send him back to me soon. I’m at The Hut for a while longer. Thanks. Xoxo. Donna”

Hesitating for a moment Brett asked himself, ‘Who needs ‘1000 Steps’ when I can have Donna?’

It didn’t matter; Brett was going to make the most of his vacation and would hopefully experience them both. Donna smiled as Brett obediently headed to Mickey's store. She was pleased at Brett’s decision to promptly comply with her ‘suggestions’.

30 minutes later Brett returned, shirtless, wearing a hot pink woman's French Cut bikini bottom, a pink sun visor and had shaved legs; Mickey had even brushed Brett’s hair into a passable Pixie-shag. His bikini hung well below Brett’s naval and was tied in place with flirty dangling string ties on each hip. The crotch cup of Brett’s stretch bikini displayed the bulge of his penis to whoever was interested; nothing was left to imagination.

bikini2_0.jpg -- biki3_0.jpeg

-- In a matter of speaking Brett’s new swim wear was also bait.--

A very feminine pink shopping bag hung by its carry straps from Brett’s arm like a purse. Brett’s boring swim suit, tourist shirt, wallet and new bikini bra were inside. Donna smiled at Brett’s obvious uneasiness at being so exposed. Brett’s designer sandals, sunglasses and pink sun visor were perfect for where they were going; he was sure to attract many potential friends.

Donna welcomed Brett back with a gesture to do a 360 turn-around. Taking note of Brett’s well defined and exposed butt and boy-bulge Donna praised him, “You look fabulous Sweetie; you’ll certainly fit in at Paradise Cove.” Upon closer inspection Donna added, “I see we’re the same size and I’m sure you would fit in my bikini or skirts.” The mental image of Brett wearing her clothes intrigued her.

Ignoring Donna’s last remark Brett explained; “I would have been back sooner except Mickey insisted on shaving my legs and armpits; he had a floor mat, razor and bucket of water waiting when I arrived. He was so efficient that I think he loves shaving people’s legs! He even applied moisturizer to my legs afterwards and talked me into a matching sun visor.” Donna smiled as Brett tugged on his skimpy bikini in a futile effort to gain some butt modesty; a lot of Brett butt was on display.

“Yes, Mickey loves to shave legs and other body parts. If you would have asked he would have tidied up those hard to reach places. He definitely knows what I like and is very efficient.”

Gesturing to a chair next to her Donna said, “Have a seat Sweetie while I get us ready for the beach.” Brett complied. “By the way” she continued, “Stevie asked me to give you his phone number in case you need a guide for non beach activities.”

Looking confused Brett incredulously asked, “Steve my waiter?”

“Yes, Precious, it seems that your waiter has taken quite an interest in you or your accent; when he sees your pretty bikini he’ll be thrilled; he loves cute brunettes like you.”

Glancing over to where Steve was waiting on customers Brett let out a low, “Really?”

Donna smirked and said, “Steve also answers to the name Mary and is one of our best waitresses on Friday and Saturday Drag Nights; he femmes up very nice and I think you’d make a cute couple.” Donna dropped a folded piece of paper with Mary’s phone number into Brett’s pink bag explaining, “If you hear a feminine voice on his answering machine don’t hang up; it’s Steve.”

Bret stopped staring at ‘Mary’ and turned back to face Donna.

Taking pity on Brett’s very white shoulders Donna produced a pretty blue beach shawl from her beach bag. “Drape this over your pasty shoulders and torso and then we’ll go to my beach; sunburn will ruin your vacation. I want you to take home pretty bikini tan lines as a souvenir; I think you should wear your bra to maximize the sexy tan lines; they’ll drive your boyfriends at home crazy. I’ll tie in on you after we meet my friends.” Brett adjusted the protective shawl comfortably on his shoulders.

Donna finished applying a lovely shade of Coral lipstick to her lips and asked; "Would you like a bit of Paradise Cove Chapstick Precious? Chapped lips will ruin your day where we’re going.”

“I may take you up on your bra suggestion if we ever make it to the beach.”

Below: Brett’s sunburn protection wrap.

CoverUp_0.jpg

“Grab your pretty bag and follow me; remember it was YOU that wanted to get your feet wet in Paradise Cove” Donna reminded.
“No problem Donna but I’d like to spend some alone time with you.”

“Hmmmph!” Donna snorted and replied, “Just remember that whatever you do to me I get to do to you!” Brett looked surprised. “And it’s only fair that whatever I do to you then you have to do it to me.”

“Let’s see if any of my friends are at the Cove.” Donna waved her hand to get Brett moving.

Donna made Brett lead the way as they headed down the old dual wide cement stairs towards the beach. As they descended Donna put one hand on Brett's new pink bikini and enjoyed the feeling of him walking. Brett loved every minute of their downward stroll.

When they reached the sand Brett stopped and stared at the blue Pacific Ocean; Donna stood beside him and let him enjoy the moment. Pointing west Donna said, “In the distance is Catalina Island; it’s 22 miles long and a 20 hour swim…if you’re in good shape.” Brett nodded his head in acknowledgement.

Trying to be a good beach guide Donna looked south and announced, “The family friendly beach starts here and extends for a hundred feet; San Diego is about 80 miles further down the coast.”

Pointing up the beach to the north Donna said, “The adult beach extends up the coast to where the rocks extend into the water; locals call it Queens Beach for reasons that will be apparent to anyone that looks. Just beyond that outcropping of rock and past the tide pools is Paradise Cove which normally is a ten minute walk or five minutes if you’re horny or have a date.” Donna had a cute smirk on her face.

Donna stood very close to Brett, leaned forward, kissed him on the cheek and discreetly cupped his bikini clad crotch. "Welcome to Laguna Beach and you have a date with me, Precious" she whispered seductively into his ear. Brett's pulse began to race and his penis came alive due to her touch and in anticipation of things to come.

“Take your sandals off and follow me” Donna advised. Brett complied and put his sandals into Mickey’s pink bag which he now held like a briefcase.

Tugging Brett’s shawl Donna began walking north with Brett in tow. Rather than walk in the loose beach sand Donna led them along the firm sand where the waves gently washed the shore for easier and quicker walking.

Brett’s head and eyes darted about as he took in his surroundings. There were a few clusters of midweek beach goers sunning themselves on the beach and there were a few people cavorting in the surf; another couple was embracing and kissing in waist deep water just off shore. 80% of the men were wearing women’s swim suits bottoms. Based on how the bathers were dressed and behaving Brett understood why this was called Queens Beach.

Seeing Brett’s eyes darting about Donna advised, “Save yourself and ignore the boys here on Queen’s Beach. The real fun starts when we get around the point to Paradise Cove.” As they walked Donna assured him that Paradise Cove would be empty.

Still on Queens Beach two sun bathers in bikinis waved and called out Donna’s name beckoning her to come and visit. Donna waved them off with a flick of her hand; “We’ll stop by on our way back; there’s someone that would love to meet you.” Brett knew that ‘someone’ was him.

“Oh, going to church with a new convert, right?” one asked.
Donna replied, “Brett was converted a long time ago.”

The two rounded the point. Donna allowed Brett to briefly explore the exquisite tide pools taking time to point out sea anemones, mussels and small trapped dog fish waiting for the liberating high tide. They were soon on deserted Paradise Cove.

Paradise Cove: better than what Brett had envisioned

Paradise Cove was a small secluded beach tucked into a small notch in the coastline. Towering sandstone cliffs and rugged chaparral made the spot inaccessible from three sides. Voyeurs would have to be in an offshore boat to glimpse any activity in the cove.

The Church

Donna dropped her beach bag on the sand in an area she favored. Before laying out their beach towels Donna pointed out a nearby five foot wide arched indentation in the sandstone cliff wall; it was about three feet deep, five feet wide and eight feet tall; a thick piece of driftwood timber formed a rustic and convenient bench. “We call this alcove ‘The Church’; it’s where couples go when they want even more privacy than this cove provides.”

Looking puzzled Brett asked the obvious. Donna waited for the question she knew was coming.

“Why is it called ‘The Church’?” Brett asked. Donna giggled and gleefully replied, “We call it ‘The Church’ because we frequently hear “Oh, God! Or Dear Jesus!” coming from couples that go there; it’s used for sex in the shade rather than rutting on the beach in the sun. I’ve seen five people enjoying the ‘sermons’ in church at the same time.”

“Five?” Brett exclaimed.

“Don’t get me wrong, three of them knew each other. Couples still engage in public sex on the sand but for some sex it’s more comfortable in Church. People that come to Paradise Cove not only tolerate such activities, they expect it. People that enjoy nude swimming and sun bathing also come here too.”

Brett gave thanks again for having selected the perfect vacation destination and in having Donna as a beach guide.

Donna and Brett laid their large beach towels side by side. Donna placed a bottle of sun lotion and a container of baby wipes on her towel. Donna removed her top, revealing the amazing beauty of her tanned breasts and perky nipples and sat down. Seeing this and knowing that Donna possessed a penis under her skimpy bikini made the moment very special to Brett; his growing erection was testimony to his appreciation and expectations.

Donna immediately began applying sun protection lotion on her arms, legs and stomach as Brett looked on in awe. The tropical smell of coconut and yellow freesia wafted pleasantly in the air.

Donna stopped her application and tossed the bottle to Brett directing him to also apply lotion. “Apply this as best that you can and then we’ll take turns in protecting our hard to get places.” Brett thought it odd that Donna had not put any protection on her pert titties.

“I want to get you a beautiful bikini tan line; seeing a stark white bikini outline on a man’s well tanned body excites me; it marks him both a woman and a man.” Reaching into Brett’s pink bag Donna retrieved his matching pink bikini bra and tossed it to him. “You said you’d put this on when we got to the beach, Sweetie; I’ll tie it for you.”

Taken momentarily aback Brett put his arms through the shoulder straps and turned his back to Donna. He was determined to please Donna in any way she wanted and if she wanted him to have bikini tan lines that was fine. This was going to be the best vacation of his life. Donna tied Brett’s bra.

With sun protection resolved Donna took two bottles of Evian water from her bag and passed one to Brett. After a few minutes of sipping water and enjoying the view Brett took the initiative, scooted onto her towel and began kissing her and her pert titties; it dawned on Brett why Donna hadn’t coated her breasts. As he was suckling one of Donna’s tits she demurely said, “That feels so good, darling; I feel myself beginning to seep. Is there something I can do for you?” she asked. She looked coyly at him and began strategically rubbing his crotch. They rolled around on their towels kissing and groping like teenagers in heat. Time passed.

Going to church

The urges and needs of the duo had reached a critical point. Donna stood and told Brett it was time. She grabbed Brett’s shawl from his towel, took him by the hand and anxiously pulled him to Church.

In front of the alcove, in the shade of the bluffs, they embraced and kissed to maximum arousal. Standing and kissing with Brett’s back literally against the wall Donna untied his two bikini string and peeled it back to view his pretty penis. ‘Great potential and he’s cut’ Donna thought. She pushed Brett backwards and down onto the bench. She placed the carefully folded shawl on the ground for knee comfort and knelt between Brett’s hairless legs.

After teasing his cock with her painted fingernails, lips and tongue Donna took his hardness into her mouth; as she was sucking and grazing on his penis she softly caressed Brett’s shaved legs and testicles in the hope it would give him an added thrill. Donna enjoyed cock sucking and it clearly showed. She hoped that Brett did too.

Donna took her time, as she always did with her ‘dates’, in sucking him to a blissful orgasm. Brett’s penis seemed to explode when his orgasm hit. Donna was pleased with the results of her efforts and was sure the vast amount of sperm that spewed into her mouth was a result of her prowess as a fellatrice. At the moment of his orgasm Brett yelled, “Oh, dear Jesus” and curled his toes into the sand.

Brett was pleased at being on the receiving end of that particular blowjob. He also knew what would now be expected of him eventually.

Donna’s turn

Still kneeling between Brett’s hairless and wide spread legs Donna stood up and stepped closer; using both hands she pulled both ties of her bikini at the same time; her bikini bottom fell to the sand, leaving her engorged clit at face level of Brett. Donna’s hands were on her hips.

Donna’s rigid clit was an adequate six inches and pointed upward at a 45 degree angle; a clear droplet of pre-cum dangled from its tip and dripped into the sand; it was quickly replaced by another clear drop; Donna was damp for sex. Brett watched in fascination and softly moaned; he saw what he’d been wanting since high school.

What Brett did next wasn’t a simple matter of reciprocating the same carnal pleasure that Donna had just given him (‘Just remember that whatever I do to you, you have to do to me!’) it was what he had wanted to do since drying her crotch at the Burger Hut. ‘A boy-bump in the mouth is always better than one in the hand’ was his motto at home.

Brett took a deep breath and exhaled; he leaned forward and gently took Donna’s hairless ball sack into his hand; Brett smiled at the warmth. After looking directly into Donna’s eyes Brett lovingly gripped her cock, rubbed it along his cheek, positioned it on his lips and kissed her wetness into his mouth; after a few swirls of his tongue Donna’s glans and shaft were soon in his mouth.
Brett was an accomplished cocksucker at home and proceeded to pleasure Donna well beyond her expectations; it was better than what she had hoped for. A muffled moan of unbridled lust escaped Brett’s cock filled mouth. This vacation would be indelibly etched into his mind.

As Brett continued to enthusiastically suck and pleasure her cock Donna began to feel weak in the legs as her orgasm drew near; the two quickly switched positions with her sitting on the bench and Brett kneeling between her legs.

Brett was a noisy but appreciative cocksucker; sex and slurping sounds filled the cove. Donna lightly rubbed his temples as encouragement and made some upward butt thrusts and wiggles as her release approached.

Brett was on a fourth or fifth deep throat move when Donna began quivering; Brett’s head bobbing and guttural sounds became quicker as he sought to please her. Donna’s powerful ejaculation inspired Brett even more; he sucked and swallowed all the nectar that Donna gave him. She’d squirt and he’d swallow. She’d squirt again and he’d swallow. Donna began chanting, “Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Thank you dear Jesus!”

Her orgasm triggered a hands free orgasm in Brett; his emissions splattered on the sandstone in front of where he was kneeling. This was a remarkable first for Brett; simultaneous orgasms. Time stood still as Brett held Donna’s spent cock in his mouth; all too soon Donna’s flaccid appendage plopped free of Brett’s very talented lips and mouth. Brett collapsed into the sand fully satiated.

Brett soon joined Donna on the church bench; “Oh, God that was great!” Brett managed to say. Donna giggled in delight, “Amen!” she shouted. They sat together, nude, on the bench kissing and licking their spunk from each other’s lips.

As their rut passed and their heart beats calmed they held hands and stared out to sea enjoying their post sex afterglow.

They resumed kissing and could still taste each other’s essence. Brett broke the moment by saying, “Let’s get me some Paradise Cove bikini tan lines.” Donna sighed, bent forward and retrieved Brett’s pink bikini bottom. Instead of his bottom Donna instead handed Brett her bottom; “I think you’ll get a better tan if you wore my skimpier bottom… besides it makes me feel like I’m dating a very naughty cross-dresser.”

Brett was soon clad in her Leopard print spaghetti strap high cut bikini which Donna happily tied in place. Being a gentleman Brett tied his pink bottom onto Donna. “Whatever you do to me I get to do to you” he quoted.

Picking up their knee protection shawl they returned to their beach towels. Brett removed his pink bra, picked up Donna’s Leopard print bikini bra and without being asked put it on. “Would you tie my bra, please darling?” he asked. Donna was happy to do so. The day was going well for her too.

Sitting on their towels they kissed and cuddled a bit before lying on their backs to catch some rays; glimpses of Brett’s hairless armpits had an endearing effect on Donna. ‘He’s definitely committed to experiencing the Cove.’

“I know Britts aren’t used to sun so I’ll tell you when it’s time to turn over; you’re going to have some great tan lines.” Donna said.

20 minutes later Donna announced, “Time to turn over Sweetie so you can have an even tan. I’ll apply sun screen to your back.” Donna broke into a pleasant laugh. “I can’t wait to see the expressions on my friends faces when we return wearing each other’s bikini!” Brett rolled onto his stomach and also laughed. “I can’t wait until my mates back home see my tan.”

Not Donna’s first rodeo: she knew what needed to be done

Donna began slowly but evenly applying sunscreen to Brett’s pale shoulder, back and calves. Looking at how much of Brett’s butt was exposed by her bikini Donna began feeling frisky; his butt looked like a ripe and delectable peach. As she massaged the lotion up to his butt Donna gently worked her hand under his bikini and with a well lubed finger began toying with Brett’s rosebud; Brett didn’t object. After a few more minutes of external fingering Brett dreamily said, “Damn that feels so fine.”

Thus encouraged Donna dared to penetrate Brett’s boy-pussy about an inch with her middle finger; she made a slow stirring motion to loosen him up. Brett’s response was a low moan and a subtle rising of his butt to better accommodate Donna’s talented finger; and then there were two! Much to Brett’s pleasure Donna began a slow, internal, finger fucking of his boy-pussy; Donna was becoming urgently aroused.

As she diddled away Donna accomplished three things; she checked Brett’s pussy elasticity, she had gently stretched his anal ring and had lubed his orifice. “Would you like me to milk and massage your prostate, Princess?” she asked. Brett knew what prostate milking was but had never hoped to experience the delightful process; he had read that the process and results were literally orgasmic. Brett was in such an aroused state that he of course said, “Oh, God yes!” Donna said, “I’ll get my KY from my purse to help make it more pleasant, OK?” Brett grunted an exasperated “OK”. Donna quickly and expertly removed the KY cap with one hand.

“Let’s untie your bikini and make it easy for both of us. Is that OK?” Brett was drooling into the towel in anticipation but managed to gasp, “Yes, make it easy for both of us.” Donna untied Brett’s bikini and slipped it from under his prone body.

Donna spread Brett’s butt cheeks and took her time in thoroughly lubing his pink pucker. With her other hand Donna was liberally lubing her cock. Brett patiently awaited further fingering sensations.

Brett had felt Donna spread his butt cheeks and had felt what he thought were two fingers rubbing his sphincter; unknown to Brett it was Donna’s cock head that he was feeling. He felt Donna’s ‘fingers’ enter and withdraw several times; her ‘fingers’ circled his anus and then gained entry. Brett gasped as he felt Donna’s ‘fingers’ slide into his boy-pussy. Brett was anxious to have his prostate milked. ‘She sure has thick fingers’ Brett thought.

Donna thrust her hips forward and slid four inches of her cock into Brett’s tight backside. Feeling Brett tense up when he was first penetrated (his involuntary rectal gripping felt great!) Donna stopped to let Brett’s pussy adjust to her presence. Brett’s eye’s snapped wide open.

“Is that what I think it is?” he loudly asked. He was about to get up but Donna shushed him and said, “Relax darling. The worst part is over; there’s no going back Sweetie because I’m already inside of you; I just took your cherry.” She kissed him on an ear and talked softly to him; her clit felt his body lose its tenseness and relax onto the towel. As she kissed his ear Donna slid her cock deliciously deeper into Brett. Brett moaned and said, “I’ve never been the bottom!”

Donna smiled and sexily said, “Your life will never be the same after today Princess. Let me make it special for you. You’ll soon get used to having your pussy filled; the need and desire for dick will never leave you. Soon you’ll be begging to be fucked like the woman you were meant to be; like the woman you always were.”

After the initial shock of being penetrated Brett gave in to the inevitable; he rose up to a modified doggie style with his head and forearms on the beach towel, butt in the air and let Donna have her way with him. In an effort to prove he wasn’t angry Brett made cock milking gripping moves with his rectal muscles for Donna’s delight; she took notice.

“Thank you Princess, you’re being such a slutty good girl with those naughty moves.” ‘I think this new girl has a lot of potential’ Donna thought. ‘Just wait until we get home; she’ll be begging for more.’ Donna was determined to make an honest woman out of “him”.

Donna began with a slow rhythmic considerate fucking. Her attitude changed when she felt his pussy relax. She grabbed Brett by the hips, pulled him tight to her groin and began a vigorous plowing of Brett’s tight pussy. Donna’s thrusts were accompanied by un-lady like grunts and frequent comments like “Who’s your Mommy”, “Be my Sissy” and “You’re such a good girl.” Conversely Brett’s responses were high pitched girly like exclamations like, ‘Oh, oh, oh my, don’t stop…go deeper, go faster… fuck me.’ Like a wanton slut Brett began to raise his butt to meet Donna’s thrusts as he surrendered to her carnal needs.

20 minutes later Donna’s warm and forceful ejaculation filled Brett to the brim; he had been inseminated! The sensations were not unpleasant. Brett had never had an anal orgasm before but was grateful when it happened; he backed tighter onto Donna and wiggled his butt to maximize the internal rubbing of his prostate against Donna’s stiff clit. Brett loved the sensations and vowed that there would be many more in his life; he would always be an eager and willing bottom.

Brett clenched tightly on Donna’s thrusting hardness to better feel her cock dragging against his sphincter ring and prostate. The intensely pleasurable anal orgasm that hit was unlike any he had ever experienced and he wanted more. He came repeatedly on his beach towel.

The waves of Brett’s involuntary pelvic convulsions and rectal twitches thrilled and inspired Donna to her orgasm.

When Donna climaxed she dug her toes into the sand for traction, thrust forward and buried herself in Brett as deep as she could go, pinning Brett to the towel. Donna pulled Brett’s butt tightly to her crotch and ejaculated repeatedly. Donna breathlessly proclaimed, “You’re my wife now, Brittany!” Brett didn’t disagree; something had changed; he felt like the woman he subconsciously had always hoped to be.

Donna remained deep inside of Brittany for a respectful few minutes clenching and squirting the last bit of her seed into Britt. Before withdrawing Donna ground her hips and clit around and around inside of Britt as a farewell to his prostate.

Donna used a baby wipe on her now flaccid, glistening clit. “New girls like you usually like being on their back with their shaved legs over their dates shoulders or wrapped around their waist. We’ll give that a try when we get home, if you ask me nice.”

Brittany rolled over on her back to recover. She closed her eyes and tried to relax. She had never been bred before. Britt felt Donna’s viscous wetness begin to seep out of her and into the towel. Britt sat up for a moment; she then stood up and contemplated what she should do; Donna’s sperm trickled down her leg.

Donna stood up and giggled at Britt’s plight. “Silly girl; all you have to do is go swimming.” Hand in hand they ran nude into the Pacific Ocean. Brittany’s bikini tan was already evident.

10 minutes later the pair had rinsed off and were once again sun bathing. Donna made Brittany put her bikini bottom back on, for the tan lines, but only after placing a modified panty liner in the crotch. Britt wasn’t happy about the liner. “There will be no stains or cream pies in my bikini! Would you prefer a tampon instead? They make a fine, no-leak, ‘cork’.” Britt was suddenly very happy for the liner.

None the less, at Donna’s insistence, her bikini was soon double protected; a short white string hung out from one leg hole of Brittany’s bikini. After giving Brittany’s dangling string a playful tug Donna tucked the ‘mouse tail’ out of sight and back into Britt’s bikini. “A good girl needs to be aware of such details. Do you want to be a good girl Brittany?” Donna asked.

With no hesitation Britt responded: “Yes…yes I WANT to be a girl.” Donna smiled and nodded her approval. “I’ll do whatever I can to help you be the woman you really are; the woman you’ve always been on the inside.” Britt kissed Donna and softly said, “Thank you.” Donna saw tears roll down Brittany’s cheeks. Donna returned the kiss, lovingly wiped her tears away, embraced her and let her gently cry; it was a cathartic cry of relief. Brittany finally composed herself and managed a smile for Donna.

Still sitting on their towels Donna retrieved her Coral colored Paradise Cove lipstick and applied it to her cupid bow lips. She was about to put the tube back in her beach bag when Brittany held out her hand. Moments later, and without a mirror, Britt’s lips too were protected and pretty. The two kissed passionately; Britt was enjoying the flavor of their lipstick and their prolonged embrace. It was a beautiful moment for them both.

Donna was so inspired by Brittany’s eager acceptance of her new feminine role that she went back into her beach bag and retrieved a bottle of matching Coral nail polish; she shook the bottle vigorously.

“Watch and learn Princess; a girls nails should match her lips.” Donna took Brittany’s left hand and began painting her nails. In a short while all ten of Brittany’s finger nails looked delightfully feminine. Britt looked at her pretty nails and smiled, “I’ll never forget.” In a very girly response Brittany leaned over and kissed Donna on her cheek.

“Rather than have sand stick to your toenail polish we’ll wait until we get home before painting them. We’ll slip into sexy matching panties and chemises, pour a glass of wine and then I’ll do your nails. And, if you’re a good girl, I’ll let you paint mine; you need the practice.”

“Oh, that sounds so nice; I can hardly wait. Just thinking about it is making my clit hard!”

Donna shook her head and sighed. “Since this appears to be a teachable moment let me share a makeup secret.” Donna got her tube of lipstick, twirled it open and said, “If you’re out and about and find yourself in need of a little blush you can use your lipstick. Notice how pale my face is? Watch and learn.” Donna put a small dash of color on her cheek bones and used her finger tips to quickly blend the lipstick into a nice blush.

“Do you see the difference, Princess?”

Britt replied, “Wow! What a nice difference; your cheek bones are now defined and have a healthy glow.”

Donna ordered Britt to lean close and then expertly repeated the process on Brittany. Handing Britt a mirrored compact and the lipstick Donna asked, “See the difference, darling?”

As Brittany checked her face a lovely smile broke out. “I, I…I look pretty!” Taking advantage of having a mirror Britt reapplied her lipstick before handing the tube back to Donna.

“You’re looking better by the hour but your eyelashes could use some mascara to define your eyes. As long as you have the mirror reach into my bag, and because we’re not going back into the water, get my mascara and give your lashes a few coats. I’m sure you know what to do. Start at the base and stroke upwards.” Brittany happily but cautiously complied. Without being asked Britt used Donna’s lash curler to crimp her lashes perfectly and her hair brush to fashion a shag-pixie hairstyle. Indeed, Brittany definitely looked prettier.

The longer that the girls remained in the sun the more pronounced Brittany’s bikini tan became. Donna was very pleased with her new wife and lover. Brittany’s acceptance of her new feminine role, and of being a bottom, was heartwarmingly erotic. Donna momentarily contemplated a return to the church bench.

Donna voiced a thought, “Brittany, why don’t you checkout of your hotel and move in with me until you have to leave? There’s so much that you need to learn. You need to learn how to “tuck” and hide your boy-bulge; you need to work on feminine mannerisms and we need to work on your breast development.”

“We’re so close to Mexico that we can send you home with modest B cup titties and with some very special tit building vitamins that don’t affect your erections. Bikini tan and tits: what great souvenirs.” Brittany giggled at the thought of having something to fill out her bras.

“As long as we’re in Mexico you could get an inexpensive outpatient tracheal shave that would eliminate your Adam’s apple; recovery time is just a couple days.”

“Oh?” Brittany seemed receptive.

“Yes, darling it’s a very easy procedure. I had it done under general anesthesia and it took 40 minutes from start to finish. My surgeon made a small, horizontal incision in a skin crease under my chin to make sure a scar wasn't visible. I had it done years ago and I’m glad I did.”

“Really?”

“Don’t worry about these things now, darling; just enjoy you’re your new found femininity as it presents itself and go where your heart takes you.”

Donna continued, “My clothes and panties will fit you; try them on so you can decide what you like. With the money you’ll save by staying with me as my wife you could buy a very decent wardrobe. I know a lingerie store that owes me several favors. Would you like some girly pretties; panties, bras, chemises and maybe a garterbelt? You’ll melt when I strap you into your first garter belt and hook your stockings. We’ll send Brittany home with a lovely starter set of clothes.”

“I could make some calls and perhaps extend my visit!” Brittany gleefully replied.

Donna reminded Britt, “Don’t forget that you owe me a real good fuck like I gave you.”

Brittany blushed. “I didn’t forget was already wondering where and how soon.”

The day was winding down, the tide was coming in, and Britt had the beginnings of the bikini tan lines that Donna wanted. Brittany was no longer a virgin and was wearing the first of many tampons. It was time to leave Paradise; Donna had people that she wanted Britt to meet. “These girls could make your vacation even more memorable.”

“I doubt that’s possible!” quipped Britt.

Donna had brought a small plastic bag and they cleaned the beach of other people’s trash; the plastic tampon tube and soiled baby wipes were also in the bag. Donna and Brittany left Paradise Cove cleaner than when they had arrived.

They picked up their towels, donned their beach wraps and left. Brittany was once again wearing her pink bag on her arm like a purse and was now fine with wearing Donna’s Leopard print bra; her pink visor made for a very feminine image. Walking a step behind Brittany Donna spoke: “Remind me to show you how to tie a shawl around your waist to make a lovely beach skirt.”

They rounded the point and were soon on Queen’s Beach wearing each other’s scoop front bikini. Brittany removed her sun glasses and tossed them in Donna’s straw beach bag. Donna looked inquisitively at Britt. “I want your friends to see my lashes.” Donna smirked, “You’re more woman than I thought” said Donna. “It makes perfect sense for a woman and even more sense if you’re my wife.” Brittany smiled and said, “I’m glad to be your wife.”

Donna led them to where two of her friends were laying on their towels and kissing. Brittany made sure that her ‘mouse tail’ wasn’t visible. The two men stood up as Donna and Britt approached. Britt smirked as she realized that her bikini was cuter than theirs.

“Hello girls, I’d like you to meet my wife. Her name is Brittany.”

The two men exchanged knowing looks; they knew what becoming Donna’s wife entailed and each wish they had been the lucky girl.

The young man in a yellow bikini shook Brittany’s hand in a lady-like manner and said, “Congratulations! I’m Jackie and this is my wife Patty. We’re very pleased to meet you.”

Patty had been taking in Brittany’s image and slowly smiled, “Donna’s bikini looks terrific on you, Precious; as does her lipstick and nail polish. Coral color works well with your complexion and your eyes look very nice.” Jackie gave Patty a nudge of jealousy to stop her flirting.

Jackie asked, “Did Donna take you to church? I hear she gives a good sermon.”

Before Donna could speak Brittany spoke up, “You’re mistaken. Donna gives a very GREAT sermon. I felt compelled to make a few donations.”

Everyone chuckled at their inside joke.

Donna added: “Let it be known that Brittany recited a few verses of her own that made a believer out of me. I had several ‘Come to Jesus’ moments! My pretty Princess has special skills and soft lips.”

They engaged in polite conversation for a few minutes until Donna said she and Brittany had to be going. “It is our honeymoon and my little Princess owes me one.”

“By the way, Mary came down on her lunch break to see if we’d seen you. I told her that you had gone to church. She wants you and Brittany to stop in for a Pina Colada or two before you leave” Jackie said.

Donna turned to leave and said, “I’ll ask my wife. We have pressing matters to take care of and I don’t know if I want Mary to see Brittany in my bikini. We’ll be back in a day or two to work on Britt’s tan.”

Patty retrieved her cell phone from her beach towel and asked, “May I take a photo of the newly married couple?” Brittany was not as enthusiastic about having her picture taken as Donna was. “Sure, snap a couple photos; let’s commemorate this day!”

Donna hugged Brittany and smiled. A photo was taken. And then another. Inspired by Donna’s openness Brittany passionately kissed Donna and held her pose; kissing Donna. A few final photos were taken.

“Be sure to forward copies of those photos to me when you get a chance” Donna asked as she took Brittany’s hand and headed to the stairs.

Walking towards the stairs Donna made a point of putting her arm lovingly around Brittany’s waist like lovers and newlyweds do. “It’s about time to change your tampon, darling. We can use the ladies room at Mickey’s.” After discretely checking for a ‘mouse tail’ Brittany put her arm around Donna; she was in deep thought.

Brittany giggled, “I was thinking about what having my legs around your waist would be like. Let’s skip Mickey’s, go home and let me find out.”

--- end; to be continued?

PS - I extend my thanks to Abby, Helen, Tammy, Brittany and Brett for their suggestions with this story. I hope we all meet someday at Paradise Cove. I’ll bring the beach towels. Stay pretty! Hugs Donna. XoXoX

Below: Brittany and friends having fun at Paradise Cove.

Brett2_0.jpg --- Brett3_0.jpg --- Brett4_0.jpg

https://californiathroughmylens.com/1000-steps-beach-laguna/

It's not really a thousand steps (more like 218), but you'll feel every one of those when you're lugging all your stuff back up to Pacific Coast Highway at the end of a busy beach day.

VINTAGE PHOTOS FROM ‘1000 STEPS’ AT LAGUNA BEACH
https://gayety.co/39-vintage-photos-from-laguna-beachs-gay-h...

Use Google Earth and do a search for “1000 Steps, Laguna Beach, CA” Or use your favorite web browser and search for “1000 Steps, Laguna Beach, CA”

Also do a “search for author” on this site for ‘Donna T’ to view 27 of my other stories. Some are PG. I heartily recommend “Adventures of Sara: Evolving deeper into femininity” from August 2021. Sara is on vacation: "There are 'women' here but there are no females."

up
29 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos