A Cam-eo Performance

Printer-friendly version

While the wife's away Wanda will play. She HAD to see how the new dress looked on her. Chances like this don't come by frequently. Her bustier looked so foxy but it's hard to dance in heels. This IS semi auto-biographical. Know where your security cameras are and do NOT forget, like I did, that they are always watching. Take care my friends! (1/26/19 rewrite)
-----------------

Wiley’s wife, Peggy, was out of town on a three day weekend conference that was halfway across the US. It was the most opportune time for his inner Wanda to come out to play. The timing was perfect.

An hour after dropping his wife at the airport Wiley was at home retrieving Wanda’s clothes, lingerie and makeup. Wiley laid them out on the bed in the spare bedroom and mixed himself a strong drink to calm his nerves and curb the “excitement” that would surely pop up in the hours to come.

He used the spare bath room to take a shower, wash his hair and shave where it was needed. Drying himself he sat, in a pretty set of matching bra and panties, at the built in vanity and took pleasure in perfectly applying his makeup and painting his nails. He would hold off on his lipstick until the very last so as to not stain his sexy party dress. It was new and he had been looking forward to what his final femme image would look like. Finishing his eyeliner and with dry nails he stepped back into the bedroom and picked up his dress.

Slipping it over his head he stepped back into the bath area, colored his lips and put on a lovely shoulder length blond wig. Before facing the mirror he stepped into a pair of black pumps with a sensible two inch heel. Turning to the mirror he was impressed with himself. The dress stopped just above his knees. He looked sexy. He gave himself a spritz of perfume. Standing tall he rolled his shoulders back, thrust his size 38 breasts forward and blew a kiss to the woman in the mirror.

It was Wanda that stepped back into the bedroom. Her heels clicked on the tile floor as she went to the full length mirror to get the full effect. Very nice she thought. Her reflection was having a very pronounced effect on her. It always did. She smiled at the involuntary tenting at the front of her dress. Wanda looked forward to going to the nearby bed and taking care of the problem. She always positioned a box of Kleenex, a tube of KY jelly and an eight inch battery powered vibrator on the night stand. It was good that no one heard her moans and yelps of self ecstasy or saw the large amount of each of her many ejaculations.

Over the remainder of the day she remained in the spare bedroom and tried on all her pretty clothes. Her personal fashion show evolved to trying every piece of lingerie that Wanda owned. A red bustier, garter belt and panty set was her favorite image. She grinned as she slutted herself up with black fishnet stockings and show girl looking makeup. The tug of her garter straps was intoxicating. For the next two days Wanda repeated what she had done on day one. There were many self relief trips to the bed every day. Wanda fastidiously cleaned her vibrator after every self love session. Every evening she slept in her best lingerie.

All too soon it was time to put Wanda away and cleanup any traces that there was a Wanda.

His wife returned on schedule using an Uber to get home. Wiley met her at the door, kissed her and carried her single luggage into the living room. “How was your conference dear?” Wiley asked. “It was perfect” Peg said. “How was your weekend dear?” she queried. “Did you have any fun?” “Not really, I stayed home and watched the telly. Lots of football” Wiley said.

His wife made her way over to their 70 inch QLED television and turned it on. She went to the AUX feature, pulled out her smart phone and selected the wi-fi option. She synched her phone and hit the transfer button. Immediately Wanda was heard and seen getting pretty in the downstairs bedroom. Staring in disbelief Wiley gagged as minute after minute of his cross dressing sessions began to play. The video clearly showed Wanda fucking her boy pussy with the vibrator. The audio of her moaning was clearly heard.

Wiley’s wife turned to face him and said, “Hey, ‘Wanda’ you may want to turn off our security cameras the next time you try on girly clothes or pleasure yourself with such enthusiasm. Your fashion shows and love sessions were being sent to my cell phone for the last three days. My friends think your bustier is particularly sexy. The fishnets are definitely you. We all agree that red is your best color. They all want to meet Wanda and will be over for drinks and snacks next weekend; it will be your coming out party.”
Wiley sat wide-eyed and motionless on the bed while the videos played and his wife continued to explain things to him.

“Remember Jerry and ‘Flaming Frank’ from my work? Your frequent sex workouts gave those poor men lumps in their pants. Every afternoon we all sat around and watched your rather erotic and frequent performances on the bed. Us girls found your efforts rather steamy too. We all wonder how you are able to generate so much sperm.”

“Frank, or Frannie as he likes to be called, was impressed with your creativity with the vibrator. We know he shares your cross dressing hobby. He wants to help you look prettier and share a special technique with your vibrator. Frannie definitely has a special attraction towards Wanda. He sent me home with a gift for Wanda.” Peg tossed Wiley a wrapped gift box. “Open it” she commanded. “We all chipped in for it but Frannie picked it out.”

Wiley slowly began opening Wanda’s gift.

“We all hope you don’t already have a French maid uniform in your clothing collection. Frankie says it closely matches his outfit. He is truly excited about you both wearing them at your party. He’s sure you’ll both look cute together.”

Wanda stood up and shook out the wrinkles of the gift and held the uniform to her body. Smiling broadly she commented, “This little cutie looks great. All I need are some new black nylons.”

“The three pairs of panties in the bag are from me as a starter kit for you. I’m tossing out your bland under shorts today.”

Peg looked at Wanda and said, “That short black skirt with the white ruffle panties will definitely look sexy. You and Frannie will be a cute couple. You can smooth each other’s stockings while we watch. Tell me Wanda, have you ever kissed a man… yet? Have you had relations with a man? Frannie is anxious to become well acquainted with you in several ways.”

“By the way, I have saved these very special videos on two different web sites and onto a cloud account in case you were thinking about deleting them. If we, or Frannie, ask you to do something you damn well better comply or your home movies may find their way onto the web.”

“By the way, from today forward, while at home I want to see pretty Wanda and not plain Wiley: Panties only starting today.”

-----

It's been a few months since I posted this and have revamped it a bit. I hope you like the changes.

Donna T

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Discovery!! And then .....

there's lots of clichés as to how things go afterwards ….. where are you going with this one? You can't just let it hang there - so to speak.
Please.
AP

Go futher?

Donna T's picture

Thank you for your comment. I was working on a story for the January contest when the concept of being Outed by Accident came up due to a mental lapse of my own. I got lax and inadvertently created what could have been a very awkward event for myself. That 'near death' experience got me thinking how new technology could cause unexpected issues in a persons life.

While trying on several new pieces of clothing, and by pure chance, I saw a glimmer from a motion detection security camera that I KNEW was in the room but had forgotten about... I was the one that had placed it there. After deleting a few choice videos, and as a warning for others, I hurriedly cranked this out in about an hour. Going with a 'Less is More' approach I didn't even give Wanda's wife a name.

After writing Cam-eo Performance and while trying to sleep later that night my brain kept churning over a variety of options and ways I could have gone... "what if" will always be a writers remorse. One option was for the wife, after showing Wanda the video, to toss Wanda a package with a new white bustier set that Wanda's wife's co-workers had chipped in and bought for Wanda... with Wanda having to give them a mandatory fashion show in a few days; so many options. It was going to be a 'one and done' story.

I know that you are a very active writer. In general what ideas did you have in mind?

Donna

There's a pun in there

There's a pun in there somewhere maybe getting busted for being bust-ed

Very observant!

Donna T's picture

I know there were one or two that I included. There were several over 'pun-ortunities' that I considered but had the self restraint to not go there. One in particular involved Wanda lying on the bed. Which ones would you have written in?

Smiles & grins,

Donna

Thanx! You know I always

Donna T's picture

Thanx! You know I always appreciate your thoughts and comments. I hope all is well with you.

Double hugs!

Donna

Re-write

Donna T's picture

Cam-eo Performance: It's been a few months since I posted this and have revamped the story a bit. I hope you like the changes.

Donna

Donna

Re-write

Donna T's picture

I felt compelled to rewrite a few things... going with an option I had originally considered. I hope you like the changes.

Donna