Writers Block; unlocked by a cock?

Printer-friendly version

Writers Block; unlocked by a cock?

Can you authoritatively write about things that you haven’t experienced?

I write internet LGBTQ porn and Jenny always leaves comments about my stories and I always reply. We became pen pals several years ago. Jenny lives in Florida and I live on the West Coast; being 3,000 miles apart created a sense of security due to anonymity and distance. Jenny retired at age 30 due to a very large inheritance and substantial monthly royalty checks; he is a very well kept woman.

Subjects that would never be shared between ‘normal’ pen pals were discussed. We shared bland generic personal details (we are both unmarried, heterosexual and enjoy sports); we also shared our not so bland sexual fantasies. We spoke about being bi-curious.

Over the years we had exchanged photos of our femme selves. Jenny sent me photos of her in a leopard print thong wearing fabulous 4 inch leopard print heels and a red leather mini dress. I sent her photos of me fully made up, in a matching bra and garter belt. Over the years there were also a few risqué photos.

I recently entered a drought in my ability to write; my attempts to write became frustrating dead ends. It had been months since I had posted a story. Jenny pointed out that over the years I had written a lot about subjects that I had no firsthand experience with and that perhaps that was the cause of my writers block.

Writers block; in need of inspiration

Jenny was concerned about my sudden inability to write new stories and was anxious to help me out of my slump. Jenny had creative ideas on how to cure my blockage and how to improve the authenticity of my writing in the future. “Spend a week with me and your future stories will write themselves.” All I had to do was spend a week, en femme as Donna, having sex with her.

“Total immersion in the queer experience will get your creative juice flowing in more than one way. You’re missing the first hand experience that you need for new stories; you need cosplay for your libido; you need a man! We’ve both confessed to being bi-curious. Spend a week in dresses; be my girl friend for a week.”

“Write a story about us”

“Write a story about two people experiencing their first bi-sexual experience; write about us!”

If I wrote a few stories that featured Jenny and I then she would make it worth my while. Jenny said she would plan and pay for the entire tryst. She had the motive, the money, the time and the inspiration to make it work. All travel, hotel, meal and incidental expenses would be fully paid; a 7 day vacation doing research for new stories.

“Our friendship is bi-coastal, we’ve admitted to being bi-curious so let’s find out if we’re also bi-sexual! I can’t think of a more perfect person to explore that possibility with than you. I’ve made inquiries and have two pretty men like us on retainer that will happily serve as mid-wife sex coaches if needed.”

The Deal – Jenny makes her case

“I want us to experience the sex acts that you have written about. I want us to shower together, I want you to shave my body and I want to shave yours. I want us to sleep in matching lingerie and wake in the same bed, I want us to fuck, suck and taste each other; I want to experience the wonderment of first time man-on-man sex with you.”

Jenny pleads her case; “Only after…”

“Only after you’ve been on your knees wearing panties, bra and nylons with your lipstick coated lips wrapped around a throbbing cock and sucked it to orgasm and swallowed your wet reward… only then can you write honestly about blowjobs.”

“Only after you’ve hung your legs over a man’s shoulders and experienced a plunging penis filling your boy-pussy with sperm… only then can you write honestly about gay sex.”

On vacation; on a quest

As Jenny had requested I sent her my clothing size measurements and was told there would be pretty dresses, shoes, lingerie, and feminine accessories waiting for me upon arrival; they were mine to keep. A town car livery service would pick me up at the airport and bring me to the private villa that would be our love nest for a week. My anxiety level was high.

The prospect of meeting Jenny and having my first same sex experience was scary and exciting. My groupie wants me to have a firsthand (first mouth?) cock-sucking experience in order to cure my writers block and to resolve our mutual bi-curiosity. The traditional ‘You show me yours and I’ll show you mine’ had evolved to the more titillating ‘You suck my cock and I’ll suck yours’. Heads or tails, top or bottom, sissy or dyke, dominant or submissive, butch or femme wouldn’t matter if my writer’s block was cured.

Wait and see

It will take awhile to determine if Jenny’s novel ‘treatment’ to cure my mental block has a happy ending. If you begin to see new stories from me with the name ‘Jenny’ being a recurring character…and if you notice a change of tone in my sex scene descriptions… and if I relocate to Florida… you will know that I have been cured. Perhaps I will be ‘cured’ by Jenny several times a day. Stay tuned.

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Who knows, if this therapy works…

Julia Miller's picture

You might get past your writer’s block. But I envision, it might take months or years of therapy…

What we do for creativity!

Donna T's picture

Miss Julia,

I too can envision the need (and desire) for several recurring 'treatments'; possibly to different 'therapists'. Is Big Closet read in Thailand? Being 'treated' there could be beneficial, eh? A cottage industry of Traveling for Therapy could be initiated; Trannies Without Boarders.

I know a 'therapist' in Dunedin, New Zealand that is aching to 'cure' me!

Thank you for taking the time to replay.

Snuggles & air kisses,

Donna