Donna Goes Down Under & Meets Her Girlfriends in Sydney

Printer-friendly version

(This is adult XXX rated fiction that reflects graphic sex acts)

Donna Goes Down Under & Meets Her Girlfriends in Sydney

The Setup - The girls plan to meet for the first time

There are four women in this story but none are female. Ellie, Tanya and Janice live in Australia and Donna lives in Southern California. All of the ladies are in their mid 60s and they all share the same needs and desires; to look and be as feminine as possible especially when engaging in sex. Only Donna remained a same-gender virgin; an oversight she and her girlfriends planned to rectify during her vacation.

As a retiree of a major airline Donna has the opportunity to travel anytime she wants; short jaunts of a few days are no problem for her. On this trip Donna would be in Australia for about 5 days. She would arrive in Sydney as a pretty cross-dressing virgin but vowed to return home a fully consummated woman. “Is it odd of me to desire sodomy?” Donna wondered.

Get together so we can cum together

The three “ladies” (Ellie, Donna & Tanya) had met on a cross-dressing social site a few years ago and found they had many things in common besides makeup, panties, lingerie and wearing women’s clothing. After innumerable emails, shared intimate photos and hours of web chat they had formed a bond and trust that required they meet in person.

Their relationship had evolved from being mere girlfriends, to being long distant lovers; more than one internet video chat session resulted in shared self gratification masturbatory orgasms. The girls had jokingly talked about meeting in person and savoring skin-on-skin pleasure. Donna was intrigued by the un-cut clits of her Aussie girlfriends which were a rarity for her.

Ellie and Tanya were giddy in anticipation. Their Yank girlfriend Donna, from Southern California, was hours from touch down at Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport (SYD) where they would meet for the first time. Tanya and Ellie had vowed to show Donna all that Australia had to offer during her short stay.

Aware that Donna was a bi-sexual virgin (an oversight that Ellie and Tanya vowed to change) they were determined to show Donna a new meaning to being ‘down under.’ Donna would go home a consummated woman and perhaps with other badges of distinction such as cocksucker, queer and Sissy.

Donna was a shy, dress at home, trannie and was terrified to shop for her girly self in public at home where people might recognize her. Ellie and Tanya emphasized to Donna how tolerant and accepting Sydney was toward all things LGBTQ and that during the upcoming Australian PRIDE Week and Mardi Gras Donna would blend in with the throngs of trannies, queens, queers, pretty boys and Sissies. They promised Donna they would all go lingerie and shoe shopping in complete, relaxed anonymity.

Convincing Donna to visit - Things to do and see

To entice their Donna to visit them in Sydney Ellen and Tanya regaled her with tales of the many wonders of Australia. There would be Aussie Mardi Gras, shopping, sex, sightseeing, dining, sex, and whatever else struck their fancy. They had promised Donna a vacation she’d never forget and, most importantly, she would not leave OZ as a virgin. Resolving Donna’s virgin status was important to all three ladies.

Donna’s late February visit to “Oz” (Australia) would make it late summer/early fall in Sydney (SYD); much nicer than winter in the States. The weather in Australia for the 2023 Sydney Gay/Lesbian Mardi Gras and World Pride days would be perfect.

The event would take place in the Darlinghurst area of Sydney; the event would be heaving with drag queens, dykes on bikes, pretty boys, sissies, leather freaks, curious straight people and anyone looking for a ‘date’.

The main action would be on Oxford Street and Taylor Square. The area is rife with numerous LGBTQ friendly cafes, coffee shops and bars including the infamous Taxi Club, the new Bottoms Up and Walk on the Wild Side bars were places where LGBTQ people could kick off their heels and uninhibitedly dance the night away. The Seahorse Society (an Aussie cross-dresser social club) maintained an office there; Ellie and Tanya were lifetime members.

The Girls Described

Outsiders might refer to mature bi-sexual cross-dressing queens as “Aunties” or various other terms based on age. They routinely dress at each other’s home, at a friend’s hair salon or in private to go shopping or to attend special events such as Mardi Gras, Seahorse Society meetings, etc. They have been 'friends with benefits' for a long time, meeting for fun and intimacy. Being retired they find time to meet frequently.

Ellie – is a senior, 5 feet 8 inches tall, married, semi-closeted cross-dresser who (with the aid of silicon falsies) has a 42D bust. Ellie’s wife knows about Ellie and allows her the freedom to go out from time to time as long as she is discreet (no acrylic nails or tattooed makeup) and doesn’t embarrass her; she doesn't know about Ellie's trysts with men and special ‘gurls’. As a result Ellie is reserved and secretive. Ellie is uncircumcised and likes to be romanced with lots of kissing and caressing; she loves to have her nipples kissed and sucked. Ellie has been an experienced fellatrix for many years.

Tanya – is a mature, statuesque, 6 foot tall (without heels) brunette cross-dresser. Her hair is long enough to style but she prefers the convenience of wigs; she owns four. With the help of silicon bra inserts she too has a 42D bust; she wears a size 16/18 dress. Tanya has always been single and routinely ventures out in public en-femme. Pretty boys and girlie men intrigue her; she favors heavier makeup (especially the eyes!). Tanya is a ‘top’ that enjoys sliding her uncut clit into ‘bottom boys’ pussies. Performing inspired fellatio and enjoying its creamy reward is a delight for Tanya; she’d much rather be the ‘giver’ than the ‘receiver’. Ending Donna's virginity was an obsession with Tanya.

Donna - Donna’s a very feminine looking, lifelong trannie who knew she was a girl at age 5. She is a shy bi-curious semi-closeted virgin from Southern California in search of her first suck and fuck. She has a light complexion, natural and robust 38C titties and stands 5 feet 10 inches. Her naturally curly shoulder length hair style adds to her feminine appearance. She had both ears pierced when she was 12 and favors gold hoop earrings.

Donna’s circumcised clit and tight virgin bum is a high demand novelty in Sydney. To her dismay she had never sucked cock or been fucked. Visiting her long distance girlfriends and losing her virginity is why she had come to Australia.

Due to extreme anxiety and self-conscientiousness Donna has never been out in public wearing makeup and a dress. Donna prefers basic and subtle makeup, simple sundresses, skirts, skinny jeans and pretty lingerie. Donna is widowed, retired and free to travel, fuck and indulge in her fantasies. Her virginity and bi-curiosity weighs heavily on her mind. Being far from home would make resolving both of these issues easier.

Janice - is a licensed cosmetologist/makeup artist and hair stylist; she owns a neighborhood beauty salon. Born with an inconvenient appendage between her legs Janice has never married and enjoys the freedom of her queerness. Janice is a patron to the LGBTQ community and provides makeup and hairstyling services to CD/TG clients. Janice’s salon provides a safe haven where, for a fee, clients can store their frocks and girly things; changing rooms where her ‘girls’ can dress en-femme are available. Janice had breast augmentation and has experimented with HRT medicines. She has natural below the shoulder hair and is also uncut. She presents as female 100% of the time.

The differences

Unlike Donna Ellen, Tanya and Janice are accomplished cock-suckers; they have no problem about presenting en-femme in public. Donna has a lot to learn and even more to experience. Her friends had vowed to be gentle with their Yank while showing Donna a new meaning to being ‘down under’.

“Donna says she’s anxious to take one up her arse and suck her first cock. We will help her in both instances; we’ll make a decent cocksucker out of her!”

Ellie, Tanya and Janice have been ‘friends with benefits’ for many years. Shared intimacy has been very convenient for everyone. All three belong to The Seahorse Society** which is Australia's oldest cross-dressing club whose motto is ‘Cross-dressing with Dignity’.

**The Seahorse Society of NSW is a social and support organization for cross-dressers & transgender people, based in Sydney, NSW, Australia. https://www.seahorsesoc.org/
https://www.seahorsesoc.org/

Preparations & Precautions

Out of caution all the ladies had undergone medical exams as proof of being disease free; they didn’t want a cloud of concern to inhibit any sexual activities between themselves. Uninhibited sex is especially important when a shy and reluctant virgin is involved. Donna would need all the encouragement and assurances they could muster to make her a willing and enthusiastic ex-virgin.

Five days in advance; getting pretty for Donna!

In preparation for Donna’s visit Tanya was having her hair permed and set at ‘Aunt Janice’s Beauty Parlor and Salon’; no one could set tight, old school, hair curlers like Janice. The shop was a favorite with many mature trannies; a ‘By appointment only, NO walk-ins!’ sign was posted in the shops window. Tanya always made an appointment.

In preparation for Donna’s visit Tanya was having her hair permed and set at Aunt Janice’s. Although Tanya frequently wore a wig no one could set tight, old school, hair curlers like Janice; the entire process was very erotic for Tanya and she always wore panty liners while having her hair rolled tight. The shop was a favorite with many mature trannies; a ‘By appointment only, NO walk-ins!’ sign was posted in the shop window.

Aunt Janice’s Beauty Parlor and Salon

Janice had named her store based upon the clientele that supported her salon; older males that cross-dress in the clothing, makeup, lingerie and hair styles of an earlier era. Their dresses typically hung below their knees; old school open-bottom girdles, bustiers with garters and long line brassieres were favorite pieces of their apparel.

All three ladies in the beauty shop (Tanya, Ellie and Janice) were impeccably dressed in this pretty but conservative manner; they were male by birth but female in thought, deed, dress and love making. Janice was content with being a nurturing “auntie” and had many “nieces” as clients.

Janice’s other clients were cross-dressers, Sissies, willing boys exploring their femininity, and unwilling boys brought in as punishment by desperate parents. For a modest monthly fee Aunt Janice maintained changing rooms and lockers where ‘girls’ could dress, apply their makeup and store their clothes. Janice and her shop were special to many people.

Janice kept a comfortable waiting area that was always well stocked with specialized counter culture reading materials such as Marie Claire, Blue, Sissy and Q. And there was always plenty of tea and coffee if a client wanted a ‘cuppa’. Sometime Janice’s ‘niece’s’ would bring Tim Tams, Anzac biscuits, and Cheezels to share.

Seating options

Aunt Janice’s salon only had two salon styling chairs; a normal salon chair for willing clients and a “special” styling chair for unwilling clients or those that required special services. With advance notice light bondage and mild cosplay were always an option.

Easy Access

The ‘special’ chair was a modified salon chair that could recline flat. It has retractable head, torso, waist, arm, leg restraints, leg spreaders and ob-gyn stirrups (with Velcro ankle restraints) for reluctant, sedated or well paying clients. The chair could also be positioned so the client could be bent over, face down, on their stomach. Having a person bent over, immobile, with their legs spread wide can be both convenient and erotic.

Janice kept a variety of restraints, gags, cosmetics, fetish clothing and ‘toys’ discretely nearby. Light BDSM and bondage were part of Janice’s trade; there were no whips, paddles, clamps or strap-ons.

Sometimes Tanya and Ellie earned extra spending money by assisting Janice with willing and unwilling clients that had special needs; Sissy, Brolita, Queer Noire, Drag; there were so many fun and erotic cross-dressing options. For the right price Janice would accommodate most of them. Aunt Janice also had a special, sound proof salon room in the rear of her store; its existence was known by few and was hidden behind a floor to ceiling curtain.

Tanya: Curler therapy & curler fetish

The snugness of Janice’s curlers did magical things to Tanya’s libido and often resulted in an odd tenting of the salon’s protective cape; today was no different. Janice was well aware of Tanya’s sexual fantasies and needs; Janice routinely kept a padded knee cushion at the ready beside both beautician chairs.

Janice loved the role of voyeur but would occasionally participate in the “special services” her salon offered. The smell of musky sex excites Janice; it is her salon and she will do or fuck whomever she wanted.

Tanya’s Turn

Tanya kicked off her heels and took her seat in the special chair. Janice placed a protective salon apron over Tanya, ensured that Tanya’s feet were comfortably in the stirrups, reclined the salon chair and went to work on Tanya’s hair.

Knowing that she was about to begin tightly winding Tanya’s hair Janice signaled Ellie that her presence would soon be needed to provide Tanya the sexual relief she enjoyed so much. In preparation Ellie applied a fresh coat of bright red lipstick, flipped through a soft porn gay magazine and leisurely waited.

With the placement of the Tanya’s final curler Ellie confirmed the tenting of Tanya’s salon apron and put down the magazine she had been reading. Ellie stood, pulled the window shades shut and flipped the salon’s door sign to “Gone to Lunch”; Ellie assumed her usual kneeling position on the padded knee cushion between Tanya’s stocking clad legs.

Janice fully reclined the salon chair and gave all of Tanya’s curlers an extra ¼ twist. Ellie ducked under Tanya’s shop apron and dress; after pulling Tanya’s panties down, she burrowed her face deep into Tanya’s crotch; Ellie gave Tanya’s uncut clit several clit hardening strokes of encouragement; she teased and probed Tanya’s boy-pussy as she enveloped Tanya’s engorged shaft with her experienced mouth.

Tanya moaned in carnal lust as her Sissygasm approached; multiple ejaculations soon flooded Ellie’s eager mouth; bulging cheeks were proof of her oral skills. Mouthfuls of vibrant cum served as Ellie’s reward for a (blow) job well done.

Janice helped Tanya out of the chair; thoughtfully tugged Tanya’s panties back into place and guided Tanya to an old style stationary full head hair dryer and turned to take her turn in the chair. A smiling Ellie had already taken Tanya’s place and was holding her dress above her waist. A disappointed Janice sighed, assumed the “bottom” position on the knee cushion that Tanya had just vacated and did what needed to be done.

After Ellie’s orgasm Janice stood, licked her lips, and went to remove Tanya’s tightly wound curlers; she began combing out Tanya’s hair as if nothing out of the ordinary had taken place; it was the usual. Having heard so much about Donna Janice too considered her a friend; special treatment was assured.

“Tell me again what you girls have planned for your Yank. You said you were treating her to a few nights stay at a fancy hotel in Fortitude Valley?”

Ellie, who always waited patiently through Tanya’s hair and sex appointments, broke away from her laptop long enough to say, “Yes, we’ll book 3 nights at The Carlyle Hotel in a one bedroom suite on James Street for the three of us.”

Ellie smiled mischievously and said, “It’s a shame that one of us is going to be forced to double up with Donna!” Tanya frowned out of concern for possibly being the person alone in a bed. “We damn well will need to flip a coin to see who gets to sleep with Donna!” she groused. “Or at least take turns, eh?”

“A deluxe suite in an expensive 4 star hotel on James Street must be bloody expensive.” Janice stated. “I think I have a better option for you ladies.”

The house

Janice who was diligently styling and spraying Tanya’s hair spoke up; “I have a client that owns and rents a posh four bedroom home on Potts Point with a great view of Elizabeth Bay. She rents primarily to LGBTQ clients or people requiring a high degree of privacy. She caters to rich men and their boyfriends and to girls like us because she IS a girl like us.”

“Oh?” both women said in unison. “Tell us more.”

“The house is very secluded with an infinity pool and a large secluded deck; you can sun-bake in the nude if you’re so inclined. There’s even a large hot tub spa that’s big enough for four sheilas to splash about and relax in; there’s been many a sex party at that house.”

“Oh?” both women said in unison again. “Tell us more.”

“It’s as an upscale VRBO rental on Potts Point and is spot on close to Kings Cross night life. It has a right nice rent to keep away the riff raff. She was in for a quickie trim just a few days ago and was grousing that it would be vacant when your Yank is in town. Sometimes I provide ‘special services’ to her clients.”

“I’ve styled many a young man’s hair into beautifully bouffant curls and hairdos here and at the house. She’s offered the house to me in the past and I know for a fact that she has several vacant days during the time your girlfriend will be in town. I could ask to use it for a 5 or 6 days.”

“Oh?” both women said in unison. “Tell us more.”

“Better than that read her sales brochure.” Janice handed both women a glossy presentation brochure. Janice made it clear that this arrangement could only be had in exchange for having a go at their visiting beauty. Sex, especially kinky sex, can be both a commodity and a form of payment.

The Potts Point house brochure

“Spacious, secluded 3000 square foot, four bedrooms, 5 baths, executive home with open floor plan overlooks Elizabeth Bay. There are twin Master bedrooms and two additional guest bedrooms. Amenities include opulent bathrooms; large walk-in showers; large chef’s kitchen. Top of the line electronics include 77 inch OLED TVs. Wall of glass faces Elizabeth Bay. Conveniently close to Darlinghurst, Oxford Street and Taylor Square areas.

Large infinity pool/spa and outdoor shower on 40’ x 20’ cantilevered deck provides magnificent unobstructed harbor views. Large BBQ Island, fire pit & deluxe patio furniture ensures a relaxing time. A large built-in spa with molded seats and adjustable water jets is a perfect place to unwind. LGBTQ friendly; 4 car garage. References and deposit required.”

Tanya and Ellie were duly impressed with the house, the seclusion and the price.

“Of course your ménage à trois would become a ménage a four! If I can get the house for US it’d save you a lot! I’ve heard so much about your Donna that I’d like a go with her too. Of course we’d switch off each night.”

“Yes, being able to bone our Donna is a just reward for you getting us the house; it would be good for the Yank to experience a variety of clits and cocks. We’d be doing her tight virgin pussy a favor… an eight inch favor.” The trio chuckled.

“OK. But I need to open her up a bit and stretch her pucker before you two sows can have a rut!” Tanya asserted. “She says she’s been using a Sissy Plug in preparation for being shagged and banged but there’s not been a plug or dildo made that’s better than me in preparing a girl for her first fuck.”

There was an immediate agitated flapping of Tanya’s protective apron.

Janice responded: “Listen girls, I don’t want the whole ham of your ‘bonzer’ Sheila just a piece of bacon or two with a bit of sizzle! I’m a working girl running a business but I’m sure I could knock off for short holiday if your Sheila was on the Barbie. All of you could swing her by the shop for a twirl; I’d give your yank the full treatment; waxing places and curling things she never thought possible. I think we’d all have a good time smashing our back out which is ‘fair dinkum’ where I come from!”

After briefly talking amongst themselves Ellie and Tanya agreed Janice’s proposition was equitable. The only loose end was who would tell Donna?

Janice spoke up: “Tell your Yank that I come with the house; she’ll get righteously plowed and her hair gets styled for free. Go rent a nice car with the bucks you’re saving. I’ll hand you the house keys a day before OUR Donna arrives.”

“I sure hope that she returns the favor and doesn’t succumb to only being a ‘bottom’; we’d all be very disappointed if she was only a receiver and not a giver. Having a circumcised Yank clit well up our pussies would be very nice.” Janice added.

Tanya and Ellie were determined that their Sheila would have an exciting and pussy filled vacation. The only loose end was who would tell Donna that her pussy had been bartered for use of a very deluxe house?

Day 1: A Few days later: Donna arrives @ Sydney Airport

11 AM

Ellie and Tanya used the money they had saved by staying at the Potts Point house to rent a Mercedes Benz S Class 4 door sedan to pick Donna up from the airport; it was roomy enough to lay down in the back seat, had a plush interior and a great stereo.

Donna’s flight lands

The women spotted Donna walking towards them through the concourse.

“My, doesn’t she look pretty!” the two Australians said in unison. “Good enough to eat, eh?” Tanya said. “I feel a special stirring thinking about the naughty stories and photos that we’ve shared over the years. Her natural 38C titties will be nice to suckle on while bonking her; very delicious!” Unspoken thoughts of “tittie fucking” their buxom friend ran rampant through their minds.

Donna was comfortably dressed in stylish ladies white slacks, a colorful tropical print blouse with a colorful silk accent scarf, lightweight white linen ladies dress jacket with a lovely hummingbird pin on a lapel added to her androgynous yet girly image. Her ears sported non-obtrusive pearl ear studs. Donna was wearing a MK leather cross-body purse; the signature flashy gold MK logo made a social statement; a fine gold neck chain made a gender statement.

Donna’s androgynous black loafers with a sensible one inch heel downplayed her 5 ft 10 inch height; they looked bland compared to the high heel pumps she often wore in the photos she shared with Ellie and Tanya over the years.

Oversized Audrey Hepburn style sunglasses were fashionably perched atop her head. Her shoulder length blonde hair was much too long for a man; and her red painted fingernails were perfectly shaped and looked very feminine; so did her arched eyebrows.

Her makeup was subdued; mascara, a hint of blush and a light dash of lippy complimented her light complexion; the subtle hint of ‘Cashmere Mist’ perfume reinforced her aura of femininity; Donna looked and smelled ‘pretty’.

Tanya and Ellie were dressed and made up perfectly and looked like the mature women they emulated.

Tanya was wearing a white pullover blouse with cute filigree designs in the bust area, grey slacks and white 2 inch pumps; her bracelets, rings and accessories were that of mature but stylish woman.

Ellie was more formally dressed in a black below the knee dress with small white polka dots; a two inch wide silver Concho accent belt, black 3 inch heels… her blonde chin length hair framed her lovely face… white pearl necklace & matching pearl drop earrings… stylish red beret perched jauntily on her head. Ellie is married, and whilst her wife knows about Ellie but doesn't know about Ellie's lovers or trysts.

They see, they greet, they head to Potts Point

Seeing her two girlfriends in person for the first time Donna walked more quickly to meet them. Ellie and Tanya stood respectfully outside the security zone and waved energetically at their girlfriend.

Donna released her grip on her suitcase and the three friends hugged and embraced. There was the obligatory quick "mwah" kisses on both cheeks; they jabbered like magpies at having finally met. Overcome with joy Tanya planted a long and passionate kiss directly on Donna’s lips; it was not the kiss of mere friends, it was a deep and passionate kiss of lovers. A not so subtle cough from Ellie brought Tanya back to reality.

Blushing at first Tanya said, “Her lips needed a bit of color.” There was no denying that Donna was now wearing Ellie’s lipstick; Donna looked even prettier.

Standing to the side of the airport concourse the three friends exchanged compliments about how very nice and feminine they all looked. Having only a few photos and the sound of each other’s voice to go on the mind’s eye had created mental images of what each girl would look like; and now those images had become real.

After being complimented on her appearance Donna said “I didn’t want to look too femme being out in public for the first time. I’m so damn nervous; I feel like everyone is staring at me” Donna lamented. “I need a drink!” she proclaimed.

“Oh?” said Ellie, “You must have missed the memo Sweetie; it may be a big surprise darling but you definitely look girly. If people are pointing and whispering it’s because you look right pretty.”

“I can only imagine what you’d look like if you were really trying… how you’d look floating through the airport in a proper frock and fashion model heels.”

The group laughed because Donna looked like a pretty American Sheila on holiday.

“They were staring because you look very pretty, Lovey.”

“You need real life public exposure of being dressed as a woman; we’ll fix that as soon as we get home. While you’re here you’ll be a full time girl in dress, manner and sex.”

Donna nervously giggled at the implications. She would soon fulfill her fantasies and dreams; Ellie and Tonya had promised.

Donna collected her checked luggage and wheeled it to the waiting Mercedes. Upon opening the trunk Donna noticed two additional suitcases. Noticing Donna’s look of confusion Ellie said, “In your honor we are going to have a weeklong sleepover at a very posh home so we packed a few things!”

After stowing Donna’s baggage into the trunk they left the airport and headed to the Potts Point house. During the 30 minute drive home Tanya sat in the back-seat and snuggled with Donna; Ellie was the driver. During the ride they exchanged idle small talk in addition to more lustful topics.

12:30 PM - drive home

Shortly after leaving the airport Tanya's hand strayed to Donna's thigh and slowly moved up to a very promising bulge. Donna was smiling and getting aroused by Tanya's intentions. To Tanya’s delight Donna unzipped her slacks in a show of submissive acquiesce; she also raised her bum a bit, hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties, pulled them down below her knees, spread her legs and waited; her clit stood tall.

Deciding to wear thigh-high stockings instead of pantyhose had been a great choice as they gave Tanya easy access to Donna’s cock and virgin backside. Donna waited for what she hoped would happen.

"Mmmm" Tanya said as she maneuvered her beautifully manicured hand to Donna’s now assessable clit. Donna made an audible gasp when Tanya wrapped her fingers around her engorged organ. Tanya was inspired by the uniqueness of Donna’s circumcised hardness; the glans looked so smooth and so deliciously different from what she was used to.

Donna pulled Tanya closer and hugged her close. Tanya gripped Donna’s erection and stared. “It’s magnificent; so much prettier than I had hoped for.” Tanya circled her thumb and fingers loosely around the top of Donna’s shaft to spread her pre-cum; she began gently jacking Donna’s hardness up and down, feeling every vein and inch of skin. "I think we are going to have a very memorable Mardi Gras" Tanya breathlessly said. Donna gasped and then kissed Tanya on her cheek. “I’ve been dreaming of this moment for years.”

Although Ellie was driving her breathing had become audible as her lust built due to the activities in the back seat. “Don’t be messing up the back seat; I want our deposit money back.”

“No worries, Ellie, she’s being very careful” Donna panted. Tanya rearranged her position, leaned over and began taking Donna’s warm hardness into her mouth. Donna laid her head back on a headrest, let out a deep sigh, spread her legs wider and relaxed as Tanya’s talented mouth and tongue slid down Donna’s shaft.

Being in a playful mood Ellie briefly accelerated the car which resulted in Tanya unexpectantly bottoming out at the base of Donna’s erect cock. Donna let out a sultry groan of pleasure at being deep throated; Tanya’s nose was buried deep in Donna’s bush. Ellie chuckled at her practical joke.

During the drive home the car radio remained off; the only sounds were the beautiful music of Tanya playing Donna’s skin flute. Tanya was a noisy cock sucker and the slurping, sucking and mutterings made it difficult for Ellie to concentrate on her driving; her clit was beginning to seep pre-cum. In anticipation of this very thing Ellie was wearing a panty liner.

1 PM - Home

Ellie pulled into the driveway, pressed the garage door opener and parked the car. Turning in her seat she saw that Tanya was still happily slavering and sucking away on Donna’s erection; she noted that Tanya was probing Donna’s rear orifice. Donna was moaning and squirming uncontrollably as an orgasm built nicely.

“For god’s sake don’t stop! Don’t leaving me hanging!” Donna breathlessly pleaded as she shamelessly wiggled her bum deep and around Tanya’s talented finger.

Mesmerized and aroused Ellie watched Tanya pleasure the pretty Yank. “You best pay attention Donna to what Tanya’s doing so you know what to do to others; you told us many times that you wet-dream about sucking your first clit. By the time you leave Australia you’ll be a superb cocksucker.”

Oralgasms, anal-gasms and Sissy-gasms: Oh, boy!

Tanya was soon rewarded with a tsunami of warm and creamy California sperm; her talented mouth caught most of Donna’s viscous seed. A single strand of sperm dangled from Tanya’s chin and some had pooled at the base of Donna’s clit. Donna kissed the glistening cum strand from Tanya’s face and chin before leaning back; the car seats remained spotless. ‘Our virgin has great potential’ Tanya thought.

As soon as Tanya exited the car Ellie immediately hugged Tanya and began deeply soul kissing her friend in order to get a taste of the essence she’d missed out on. Breaking her kiss Ellie softly said, “Your breath smells like sperm and your mouth tastes like Donna; it’s going to be a delightful few days even if we stay home and never leave the house.”

As she was cleaning her soiled middle finger with a tissue Tanya told Ellie, “Our Donna is definitely a virgin; we’ll need to loosen her pussy up a bit if we don’t want to hurt the poor girl. I sense she has a submissive side to her; perhaps a true bottom about to bloom. Let’s see where she leads us; it will all be fun.”

Over the years Tanya and Ellie had helped stretch and prepare several virgins for anal sex; both ladies knew how to find and milk a prostate.

Tanya continued: “Donna’s a bit shaggy in the muff, fore and aft and needs a trim. When the three of us shower it would be the perfect opportunity to shave her pubes and stretch her boy-pussy to make the inevitable more pleasant for her. Once we loosen her up a bit then we can have a go at her tight virgin pussy with no problem. Donna’s said she wants to satisfy her bi-curiosities and we all know she’s not returning home a virgin.”

Tanya countered with, “Maybe she IS a Sissy but doesn’t know or accept that she is one.”

Knowing what they were alluding to Donna had a brief, ‘Oh, my god what have I gotten myself into!’ moment. Self doubt and trepidation is not an uncommon concern for a virgin; even a Sissy virgin. Donna pulled up her panties and zipped her pants.

At the Potts Point home

While Tanya retrieved the luggage from the trunk, Ellie unlocked the door to the house and the girls entered the beautiful house. “Janice said we’re in the first room on the left.” The girls placed their luggage in the middle of their bedroom, laid their purses on the king sized bed and took a quick look at the spacious walk-in closet and opulent bathroom. “Wow!” was the consensus. Eager to see the rest of the house the girls promptly went back to the Great Room and continued their tour.

Looking outwards to the home’s spacious view deck they noticed a bottle of champagne and ice bucket waiting for them atop a tall pub table near the large sliding glass door that gave access to the deck.

Knowing Donna’s arrival time Janice, who has a house key, dropped off the champagne and three bottles of Taylor Swift Red nail lacquer as a welcome gift. A note from Janice leaned against the ice bucket; a selection of glasses was nearby.

The note read: “Have a great time girls. Use the first bedroom on your left as you came in; leave the other bedrooms untouched; my friend is doing us a big favor. I hope I can join you soon. Enjoy your stay!”

Although none of them had seen the entirety of house yet Tanya insisted they first have a glass of bubbly out on the outdoor view deck before touring the place.

“This red matches my toes!” exclaimed an excited Donna; she grabbed a bottle of polish and opened the patio door. Ellie grabbed the glasses, Tanya grabbed the champagne bucket and the threesome exited to the deck. They sat at a teak table and umbrella set; an excellent 180 degree view of English Bay greeted them. In close unison the ladies said, “Magnificent!”

The sound of a cork popping, bubbly being poured, the clinking of champagne glasses and the animated chattering of the ladies perfectly describes the magical moment they were experiencing. As they talked Donna casually painted her shaped nails; a light sea breeze helped dry them. Ellie began to paint her nails too.

They sipped, chatted, giggled and bonded until they decided that it was time to check the rest of the house. The three brought their empty glasses and nail polish into the house, sat them on the table, and went to explore the rest of their new abode; unpacking would have to wait.

They agreed that after the house tour that they would return to the deck and nosh on some appetizers and finger food and perhaps watch the sunset over the bay.

House Tour

The kitchen was marvelous; top of the line appliances and an oversized refrigerator that was well stocked with plenty of James Boag beer, Crown Lager and Donna’s favorite Tito’s vodka; there was an abundance of ice and lime wedges. A stand alone wine cooler held a good supply of Chardonnay and other local wines. A jar of Vegemite was also on the counter.

The kitchen granite countertop had a 3 ring binder label “Guest’s Info” that contained the descriptive marketing brochure, instructions and passwords for the house, and menus for local eateries, takeout and home delivery food.

The Great Room was model home perfect; long comfortable couch, reclining chairs, lamps, large 77 inch OLED wall mounted TV, fireplace and an adjacent ½ bath powder room. With a push of a button nine security cameras could be displayed on any television in the house.

Bedrooms

All bedrooms had huge California King sized mattresses; 84 inches long by 72 inches wide. Three friends could easily sleep side by side. The expansive beds could also accommodate more friends if sleep wasn’t the reason for being in bed. Upholstered bed benches were at the foot of every bed; the hi-def 70 inch OLED wall mount TVs were perfect.

Each Master Bedroom Suite had dual vanities that were fully stocked with cosmetics, a reading nook and writing desk area, love seat, coffee table, comfortable Wingback chairs, built-in makeup table and wooden Cheval dressing mirrors. Large sliding glass doors provided easy access to the fabulous deck they had just left and gave access to the pool area. These features were not in the smaller guest rooms.

The two smaller guest bedrooms were nice but it was the opulence of the twin Master bedrooms that was most impressive.

Anticipating their clientele the home owner had made sure that all bathrooms and bedrooms were furnished with an abundance of large towels, baby wipes, condoms, and lube. Items of a more feminine nature, such as cosmetics, nail polish, lotions, wig stands, tampons, panty shields, sanitary pads and adult diapers were in abundance.

The bathrooms – “Loo & Dunny’s” is NOT a law firm

Like the rest of the house all the bathrooms were exquisitely designed and appointed. There was heated tile floors, dual vanity sinks (three in the Masters suites), multiple full length mirrors, makeup vanities, cosmetics, benches, bidets, toilets, etc. There were a lot of tissue boxes.

Walk in showers

The Master Ensuite bathrooms were elegant and boasted walk-in showers large enough for several ‘friends’ to shower together. Large ‘rain forest’ sprinkler heads provided soothing water from above while six adjustable shower nozzles at varying heights sprayed the rest of your body. The builder had the foresight to have installed heated tile benches.

A girl could sit and shave her legs or balls; or just sit and relax. 1 ft x 3 ft water proof vinyl “knee saver” boat cushions were at the ready for friends and lovers that might find themselves kneeling in order to pleasure their lover.

For safety (and special moments) horizontal and vertical stainless steel grab bars were abundant; the vertical grab bars were to come in handy.

On the patio from drinking, talking and enjoying the view

The home tour was over and their glasses were empty. They girls made their way to the kitchen and refreshed their beverages. Tanya remembered there were cheese and veggie platters and other snacks in the refrigerator; there were also Vegemite tea sandwiches and fresh fruit. Donna sliced up a delicious sausage to go with the cheese and crackers; they all made their way out onto the deck.

The ladies lounged on the deck taking in the views, sipping their beverages and catching up on things. They took a lot of photos while getting a bit tipsy.

4 PM - “Shave and a haircut, six tits”

Donna finished her glass of champagne, rubbed her cheeks to check for stubble, and said that she wanted to unpack and freshen up. “I need to shower and shave; a 30 minute nap would be delightful.”

“Shower!” the other girls exclaimed in unison. “What a fine way to get better acquainted!”

“No pressure Precious, but today is your last as a virgin; we need to shave and prepare you and your pussy for a right proper deflowering.”

Getting naked before the shower

In short order the girls had emptied their suitcases, put their clothes away and readied themselves to shower. Dresses and bras were neatly hung up, panties of the day were tossed into a laundry basket, wigs were carefully perched on wig stands and massacred eyelashes were wiped clean with makeup removal pads. No one wants mascara streaks running down their cheeks while showering.

In a ladylike manner Donna reached behind her with both hands and unhooked her bra. Leaning forward her natural 38C titties rolled out of their cups; the silhouette she presented caused Ellie and Tanya to ‘ooh’ and ‘ah’. Donna’s perky breasts and nipples were on full display.

Pointing at Donna’s breasts Ellie asked, “Those are right perky breasts!” Tanya chimed in with, “Your titties are beyond my expectation; I’m envious. May we have a closer look, Precious?”

Donna blushed at their compliments and nodded her head ‘yes’. Holding a breast in each hand Donna quipped, “I brought one for each of you.”

The Australians were quick to inspect Donna’s breasts more closely. Ellie gently rubbed an ignored nipple into life with her thumb while Tanya kissed and briefly suckled the breast that Donna had offered. “Thank you Tanya” Donna said; her clittie began to stir to life at the ministrations of her friends. Ellie snapped a cell phone photo of Tanya kissing Donna’s pretty titties.

“I’m blessed that my breasts have grown so nicely; I pray that my areolas begin to enlarge in proportion to my titties” Donna lamented.

“We need to show your breasts to our friend Janice; she has a special fondness for perky breasts on girls like you” said Ellie.

“It’s more than a fondness with Janice, it’s a bloody delightful fetish!” countered Tanya. “Letting her nurse on your breasts awhile would make her a very happy girl; she’d probably make it worth your time; perhaps a free manicure, blowjob or perhaps both.” Donna filed that bit of information away for possible use later. Having her breasts suckled and played with would make great vacation memories.

Getting Naked

Everyone got naked and donned very short and very femme pink satin robes that the home owner provided; a black satin tie sash kept the robes closed. Cleanly shaved legs and painted toenails were on display.

The women stood awkwardly at the foot of their spacious bed as they decided on when to ‘educate’ Donna; have sex now or later?

As they nervously waited for ‘something’ to be agreed upon Ellie’s clit began to poke out from under her short robe. Its presence broke the ice and everyone dropped their robes and admired each other’s nakedness. Everyone’s appendage began to stiffen.

Donna pointed at her friends uncut clits and shook her head. “They look like old wrinkled turtle necks that have shrunk back in their shells! Where are your cockheads, your glans? Are they tucked back into the folds of your foreskin?”

“If you want to see my Willie’s head all you have to do is roll back his ‘turtleneck’; look and learn Sweetie.” For Donna’s benefit Ellie thrust her delectable stiffness toward Donna and expertly rolled her foreskin back to fully expose ‘Willie Glans’. Donna looked with interest at Ellie’s now exposed knob; a drop of pre-come was particularly exciting to see.

Seizing the moment Tanya stepped forward, grabbed Donna’s hand and placed her un-cut clit in Donna’s palm; “Here you go Princess, you try it now; we can’t let our Yank be so deprived; skin me.”

Donna tentatively gripped Tanya’s warm appendage, hefting and fondling it lovingly for a few moments; with her free hand Donna dared to cup Tanya’s two dangling ‘boy bits’. When Tanya lasciviously flexed her penis in Donna’s hand Donna gasped. Donna rolled Tanya’s foreskin back and forth several times before releasing her gentle grasp.

“I thought “it” was going to flop to the floor!” Donna giggled and began slowly masturbating her 7 inch tubular friend; Donna’s breathing began to take on a familiar breathing pattern that was usually associated with pleasuring herself. A long string of clear pre-cum dangled from Tanya’s wrinkled ‘turtle neck’.

Donna’s delight at holding her first cock became evident by the rapid stiffening of her own clit. Ellie smiled at the newbie’s obvious fascination with Australian erections.

In a bold move Donna made her finger disappear under Tanya’s loose foreskin; she found Tanya’s shy glans that just moments ago had been on display. “Oh, my!” Donna gasped. She was mesmerized at seeing her finger create a flesh lump under Tanya’s foreskin as her finger circled and moved around the inside of Tanya’s very elastic ‘skin sock’; it looked like a kitten playfully scampering unseen under a bed sheet.

Donna used her foreskin covered index finger to spread Tanya’s seeping natural lubricant down and around Tanya’s throbbing ‘lollipop’. Donna withdrew her pre-cum covered finger from Tanya’s foreskin ‘sock’ and eagerly sucked her finger like a hungry little girl sucks her mama’s teat.

A polite cough from Ellie startled Donna back to reality. Donna opened her eyes, sighed and successfully rolled back Tanya’s pride and joy; another drop of pre-cum seeped into view. Tanya scooped more of her viscous wetness onto her finger and offered it to Donna. Donna smiled, opened her mouth and gratefully accepted Tanya’s cock-syrup.

“That was a remarkably erotic thing to witness!” said Ellie. “I think we better shower.”

Trimming Donna’s bush

Having discovered the extent of Donna’s pubic hair on the drive from the airport Tanya was insistent that Donna get a pelvic shave. “Before we get wet I need to use an electric groomer to make you shaveable with a razor.”

Anxious to please her Aussie girlfriends Donna sat dutifully in a chair, spread her legs and let Tanya have her fun. The buzzing vibrations of the groomer had a pleasant effect on Donna. “It tickles and it’s giving me an erection!” Donna exclaimed.

Tanya kept up her efforts making sure to leave a very femme looking ‘landing strip’ of pubic hair just above the base of Donna’s clit; the floor was soon littered with pubic hair.

“When you tuck yourself your boyfriends will think you have a real pussy. I’ll finish the job with a razor when we get into the shower.”

An aroused Ellie took the initiative, walked into the shower and turned the water on. After cleaning up the pile of pubic hair Tanya and Donna soon joined Ellie.

530 PM - Into the shower; ‘Crotch and Butt’ is not a pub!

All three ladies stepped under the warm shower; Ellie and Tanya had a mischievous look as they each held up disposable razors, shaving foam and a tube of lube. Donna began washing her hair.

Washing and rinsing her hair required Donna to lean her head backwards and face the ceiling; this simple move caused her breasts to thrust outward and upward putting her pretty wet titties on erotic display. Ellie and Tanya stopped everything and admired Donna’s womanly breasts as the warm water ran over them.

After washing her hair Donna foamed and re-shaved her armpits and legs; it was obvious that she was very experienced in doing so. Having agreed to let Ellie and Tanya shave her Donna stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel, sat down on a tile bench and waited. Tanya surprised her with a kiss on a cheek.

“We drew straws and YOU won; I get to wash and shave your hard to get places; don’t be shy about letting us see and touch your lovely boy-pussy. We’re all girlfriends so touching, erections and sex is to be expected just like during our web chats. Relax, enjoy and try to not cum until the proper time.”

“When’s a good time to cum?” asked Donna.

Ellie smiled and quipped, “Anytime a friend has your cock in their mouth and your ‘love spuds’ are slapping against their chin is a very good time to cum!” Tanya and Donna both laughed at the mental image of fleshy testicles slapping Donna’s pretty face.

“I’ll try my best to not cum” Donna said.

“If you’re a good girl, and after we cleanup your backside, I’d love to bury my nose into your crevice and swirl my tongue all around and in your pretty pink pucker; I’d tongue fuck you real nice! Have you ever been a recipient of tongue fucking or rimming Princess?” asked Tanya.

Donna replied, “No, I’ve read about it and I’ve seen videos but have never experienced it. It looks so naughty and divine; my clit is beginning to drip just thinking about it!”

A Close Shave; a tease and please moment

Before beginning Tanya explained “For easier shaving you need to be stiff and erect when I use my razor.” Tanya stroked Donna to a delightful hardness before bending over and giving Donna’s firm penis a prolonged kiss and tongue tickles. Donna gasped in carnal delight.

A tease and please opportunity

“If you’re a good girl there will be more of this when we’re done. Put one foot on the bench.”

Using a lightly scented all-natural shaving crème Tanya quickly had Donna’s front and backside lathered and ready for shaving. “We want to make you as smooth as a baby so put one foot on the bench, Love” Tanya instructed.

After foaming the target area Tanya asked Ellie, “Hold our Sheila’s ‘nubby’ while I mow her bush.” Ellie first gave Donna’s stiffness a lingering suck and then happily held it making sure to move Donna’s hardness out of Tanya’s way. Tanya completed her labor of love; Donna’s feminine pubic ‘landing patch’ was prominent.

Tanya motioned Ellie to view her handy work. “Very nice; definitely more girly looking now; I’m sure your boyfriends and lovers will be as pleased as we are.” Ellie playfully ran two fingers down either side of Donna’s ‘French Mohawk’. Donna’s perky appendage twitched at the attention. “Go rinse off.”

“The front is done”

A very aroused and breathless Donna stepped under the shower heads, rinsed off the soap and loose hairs. “The front is done” said a smiling Tanya.

Donna felt her now smooth body parts that just moments ago had been covered with hair. “Oh my, I feel naked and naughty! I should have done this long ago; it even makes my clit look longer.” Donna smiled, stepped out of the shower and waited for what was next.

Exercising great self-control Donna resisted her urgent need to pleasure herself; someone needed to extinguish the fire that Tanya had sparked. Donna was very hot, very aroused and very willing.

Placing a large plush towel on the heated tile bench Donna sat down, spread her legs, and displayed her freshly shaved pubes. Fresh air on her now hairless crotch felt stimulating. With Donna in the middle Tanya and Ellie sat down beside her.

Tanya placed a hand on Donna’s knee and began teasingly moving it up her inner thigh. Donna spread her legs wider; her clit twitched, throbbed and a ‘dew drop’ of love syrup formed at her pee-hole in anticipation.

“You’ve been a very good girl so now you get a reward.” Tanya gripped Donna’s hardness and presented it to Ellie. Not only did Ellie kiss Donna’s cock head, she took three inches of Donna’s clit into her mouth and performed a mini blowjob of tongues twirls and head bobs on Donna’s stiff shaft; Tanya carefully pulled Donna’s hardness from Ellie’s mouth. “That’s enough Ellie it’s my turn!” Ellie grinned, licked her lips and said, “Delectable!” Donna was left squirming as her passion built.

“Standup and face me” Tanya ordered. Donna’s cock was now face level with Tanya’s waiting mouth. Cupping Donna’s ‘she-sacks’ in one hand Tanya inserted Donna’s prick into her mouth with her other hand and began a calculated and enjoyable blowjob.

“The front is done, time for your bum” - ‘stiff’ happens

Determined to enhance their sex play Tanya began toying with Donna’s virgin rose bud like she had done in the car. Tanya’s teasing of Donna’s sphincter was a training exercise to get Donna used to being fingered, stretched and eventually fucked.

Tanya stopped her sex efforts and announced, “This isn’t going to work; you still have too much hair in your backside; your boyfriends and I will need better access to your pussy, Princess.”

Donna’s rear crevice did not really need shaving. Tanya’s assertion was an excuse to get Donna used to more aggressive touching of her nether regions. The ‘trap’ was set and, unknown to her, two seven inch surprises awaited her in the very near future.

“Step into the shower Princess, face the wall, grab the safety bars, spread your legs, bend over and stick your butt out” instructed Tanya. “You need to be prepped for what you’ve been dreaming about for years; your dreams reflect an inner need that all girls like us have.”

Anal 101: Advance to the rear

Donna submissively did as she was told; she faced the shower wall, gripped the stainless steel grab bars spread her legs and awaited her fate; the tiled wall of the shower felt cold to Donna’s forehead; one of her fantasies for traveling to Australia would soon be realized.

Tanya soaped Donna’s rear crevice from top to bottom and joyfully began her task. Alternately spreading Donna’s butt cheeks with a free hand and with a new razor in her other hand Tanya took her time in shaving, touching and probing Donna’s boy-pussy.

When the shaving was done Tanya lingered and took time to tickle and probe Donna’s rubbery ring. Donna squirmed in receptive acquiescence to being penetrated; Tanya continued to finger, probe and stretch Donna’s virgin pussy. Donna teasingly wiggled her butt to garner maximum sensation; hopefully sexual penetration would soon follow.

Sensing that Donna was aroused and receptive as a bitch in heat Tanya motioned for Ellie to bring her the lube; for her own good Donna’s pussy muscles and anal ring needed to be lubed and loosened for what was soon to happen; Tanya toyed with Donna’s now pliable pussy lips. Tanya smiled and thought, ‘I’d love to leave some of my lipstick to these lips’.

Ellie, who had been admiring the sex action while leisurely stroking herself, quickly removed the lube cap and liberally coated the two fingers that Tanya extended; Tanya said “Thanks.”

Pre-penetration: Donna doesn’t say no;

To gauge Donna’s tolerance and acquiescence to being bred Tanya inserted her middle finger up to her second knuckle and gently and methodically diddled away. In a not unexpected move Tanya then penetrated Donna as far as she could and then held her finger in place and waited for Donna’s response. Donna gasped but then relaxed and let Tanya have her fun.

Feeling naughty Donna clenched and released Tanya’s digit with her virgin pussy muscles; she relaxed her anal grip just enough to be able to slide up, down and around Tanya’s lubed middle finger. Donna audibly moaned as her rosebud and pussy walls were being fingered and gradually stretched.

Donna’s bi-curiosity vanishes as she loses her virginity

When Tanya wiggled a second greased finger into Donna virgin pussy Tanya felt Donna tense up. Tanya tried to reassure her virgin girlfriend. “You’re doing fine Sweetie; this is for your own good. Squeeze my fingers with your pussy as tight as you can; rise up on your toes and then squat down on my finger as far as you can go; feel my fingers rub against your pretty pucker as you impale yourself repeatedly as you finger fuck yourself!”

Tanya held her fingers immobile and let Donna repeatedly squat, stand and wiggle her arse to her heart’s content; Donna was enjoying sliding up and down Tanya’s fingers. When Donna increased her finger fucking tempo Ellie chuckled at the enthusiasm that Donna was showing; her gentle moaning were proof of Donna’s acceptance at being penetrated and stimulated.

Donna closed her eyes and practiced what Tanya had told her, enjoying the friction on her innermost membranes. There were plenty of ‘oohs & ahs’ from the aroused Yank.

“It’s time to move on to even more exciting things; when I begin to slowly pull out of you grip me and try to keep me from withdrawing. This is what a good girl does to her lover’s shaft when being fucked; it’s called ‘milking’ and you’ll get every drop of sperm inside of you.” Donna did as she was instructed.

Once her fingers were free from Donna’s pussy Tanya re-entered her and began to spread her fingers apart just inside of Donna’s anal ring lips. “I can feel your pussy muscles releasing; it feels like tiny strands of tight muscle breaking free and loosening” Tanya whispered into Donna’s ear. Donna gripped the grab bars tighter and clenched down tighter on Tanya’s probing fingers.

At this stage of Donna’s introduction to anal sex the depth of penetration wasn’t as critical as anal loosening and widening. Tanya’s fingers went well beyond Donna’s rubbery pussy lips. Donna gritted her teeth and took it like a good girl. “Take a deep breath, exhale and relax” Tanya whispered. Donna’s tenseness began to ease.

Feeling Donna’s tenseness ebbing Tanya said, “Keep a grip on the safety bars Darling.” Tanya kissed Donna on her neck, reached around and began masturbating Donna’s rigid shaft while continuing to finger-fuck and stretch her rubbery ring.

Talking soothingly Tanya said, "Your hard shaft feels so damn nice in my hand!" Tanya’s masturbatory cock caresses felt so electric that Donna rested her forehead on the tile wall and enjoyed the moment; she was being touched more creatively and deeper than her Sissy Plug ever did.

Tanya’s skillful hand and talented fingers put Donna on sensory overload; she enjoyed having her pussy lasciviously probed. Donna was oblivious to everything but the feelings of her clit and boy-pussy. Tanya’s hand and fingers had a grip on Donna’s mind as well as her clit.

Tanya stopped her rectal probing and withdrew her fingers from Donna’s hole. “Would you like to cum, Precious” Tanya asked.

“Oh, please God! I do, I do!” Donna panted; she had begun making involuntary pelvic thrusts and finger clenching to encourage Tanya’s efforts.

“Join us for Coitus” - There’s nothing like the real thing

Tanya decided to stretch Donna in a different and more gratifying ways; she was determined to breed the Yank as soon as possible; her own urges and needs were strong. Tanya rolled back her foreskin, lubed her shaft and rested her slippery cock-head in the center of Donna’s now greased crevice; her tip gently touched the center of Donna’s rubbery ring.

To distract Donna from what was about to happen Tanya resumed her ‘reach-around’ activities and gentle talking; the left over lube on her right hand aided the masturbation of Donna’s shaft.

Penetration – finally!

Donna thought it was Tanya’s fingers probing her again and didn’t notice that it was really the head of Tanya’s cock that was now circling her rosebud; she wrote it off to more rectal loosening efforts.

Tanya slowly slid her lubed hardness partially into Donna’s pussy and paused to let Donna’s pussy relax. Tanya made her embedded cock throb to send Donna a not so subtle message that there something alive inside of her. Donna immediately gasped, clenched and alerted that something was distinctly different; Tanya gently slid deeper into the moist warmness that was Donna’s boy-pussy.

No longer a virgin

Tanya tenderly kissed Donna on her neck and earlobes as she whispered, “You’re no longer a virgin Donna dearest. Whatever you want to call it, you’ve just been queered, bred, inseminated, pegged and fucked; I just took your cherry! You’re a consummated woman now.”

“You have a vacation memory and sexual needs that will last forever; having a cock in your ass will be on your Sissy mind and in your Sissy dreams forever. After giving your first blowjob you’ll also have cocks and clits to dream about; Sissy-boys like you can never have enough once they’ve savored creamy cock sauce.”

While Donna held still Tanya made pussy widening circular stirring motions with her hips and shaft that caused Donna’s rectum to involuntarily grip Tanya’s shaft; it was very pleasant for them both. Enjoying Donna’s pussy gripping her shaft Tanya slowly backed partially out of Donna’s warm tightness.

“We’re not done yet Sissy.”

For maximum penetration, and perhaps a show of dominance, Tanya spread Donna’s butt cheeks further apart and thrust vigorously forward impaling Donna against the shower wall; Donna gasped.

“Try this on for size Precious!”

Tanya grabbed Donna firmly by the waist and pulled her parted butt and pussy backwards fully impaling her onto her rigid shaft; Tanya forcefully thrust deeply into Donna’s inner depths; the snugness was perfect for Tanya; Donna gasped but did not complain.

"I can hardly wait until I have you in bed, on your back, with your legs over my shoulders; I’ll plow you like a truck stop queer until you scream with pleasure… the angle will let me fit into your pussy like a jigsaw puzzle part. If you’re nice I’ll let you impale yourself on my clit and slide up and down until you find the depth you like.” Donna moaned with justified lust. The dirty talk was stimulating to all three; Ellie was growing restless at only being a spectator to all of the sex play; she began wanking herself in time to Tanya’s thrusts.

Tanya began slow fucking thrusts making sure to rub Donna’s hole around and around and side to side with her engorged ‘stir rod’. “Does this feel good Sweetie? Does my Sissy like what she’s feeling? Does she like being fucked?” Tanya was trying to be a considerate lover.

"Yesss, your prick in my pussy and your hand wrapped around my clit feels soooo damn good! My every nerve ending is on fire; my pussy lips like being fucked” Donna gasped and clenched the anal intruder repeatedly. Tanya smiled at Donna’s gripping efforts.

Tanya purred; “And your tight boy-hole feels so very good being snuggly wrapped around my clit; you’re using boy-cunt muscles that you never knew you had! Tell me how you love a throbbing shaft in your pussy Princess!"

"Ohhhh, I love the feeling of you sliding in and out of me, stretching my pussy… every time you hit bottom, the way you gyrate inside of me feels so damn good…it feels like I could cum with every stroke; I think you’re rubbing my prostate!”

At that exact moment Tanya slammed fully into Donna, held her tight and climaxed, sending her warm seeds deep into Donna’s boy-pussy. Tanya pulled Donna’s butt cheeks tightly together for more friction, thrust deep, quivered and spurted several loads of creamy ‘swimmers’ into Donna’s innards. Donna gasped in delight.

“I felt you spurt!”

Donna clenched, milked and wiggled her pussy on Tanya’s pulsating clit to signal both her appreciation and her acceptance of being a receptive Sissy bottom. As a result Tanya deposited more sperm spurts deep into Donna’s bowels. ** The average ejaculation contains 300 million sperm (“swimmers”). **

Double teamed; ‘it’s your turn’

Motioning for Ellie and her larger clit Tanya gently pulled out of Donna and stepped aside to give Ellie a go at fresh pussy. Unknown to Donna, Ellie and Tanya switched positions. “Be gentle with our sheila, she’s a real good sort with great Sissy potential” Tanya whispered to Ellie. “She really likes being fucked!”

Donna begged, “Stick it back in… I want more…let me grip your shaft… make me cum! I’ve been praying and dreaming about this for years.”

Ellie stepped into place and slowly slid her lubed rigidity into Donna’s sperm packed pussy; Donna bent over a bit, spread her cheeks and offered her upraised ass to the new sperm donor; she wanted to be bred like the bitch she had become. Donna wiggled her butt as encouragement; a dribble of Tanya’s considerable amount of sperm injections into Donna’s pussy became obvious. Ellie was fully buried deep into Donna.

Ellie withdrew 4 inches, ‘stirred’ the her clit around Donna’s anal ring a few times to further break her in and then thrust lasciviously back into Donna’s depths. “Oh, my god, you seem longer…AND thicker!” Donna gasped! “I’d love to give you more my Sissy Princess but I’ve bottomed out!” Ellie said. “We’ll have to make do with what we have.” Recognizing Ellie’s voice Donna was surprised that it was now Ellie sliding in and out of her. Donna resolutely resumed her clenching and milking of the invading cock; practice makes perfect.

Ellie’s larger cock felt pleasantly different as did her novel fucking techniques. ‘Two cocks in one day!’ Donna thought. For comparison purposes Donna felt lucky to have been inseminated by two different girls in one day; she could now compare sex partners! ‘How lucky can a girl get?’

As a matter of routine from this day forward Donna would always ‘milk’ and drain anyone that would have her.

Ellie volunteers

Ellie spoke into Donna’s ear, “I hope you appreciate what we’re doing for you darling because I’m happy as hell to be pegging you! I’ve dreamed about having my way with you since our fourth email photo exchange years ago. I sensed a submissive side to you and thought you’d be a perfect bottom; you’re definitely a Sissy waiting to be discovered.” Ellie’s penetrations were slow but varied; as she fucked Donna Ellie’s rod probed Donna’s pussy from many angles.

Donna clenched, milked and wiggled her pussy to signal of both her appreciation and her self- acceptance of being a receptive bottom.

"What a good little sissy... so eager to please her girlfriends, I'd forgotten how good this feels!” Donna was moaning with lust and didn’t care if her cock was not being touched; her pleasure from this day forward would be indelibly linked to being on the receiving end of a firm prick; oral or anal. The unmistakable musky aroma of sperm and sex made Donna more excited.

“Make me your sissy!"

“What if I do this?" Ellie began moving her hips more quickly and forcefully; Donna felt and heard the rhythm of Ellie’s ‘she-sacks’ slapping against her butt; she was being fucked right proper and Donna responded appropriately; “Oh! Oh! Oh! Quicker! Make me your Sissy!"

Ellie eagerly obliged and began thrusting more deeply into Donna’s love hole. “I think I feel your spine!” Ellie quipped.

When Donna began moaning and mewing like a kitten the Australians knew multiple orgasms were imminent; Ellie quickened her efforts with a series of quick ‘rabbit fucks’. Donna pleaded, "Oh, my God! That's it darling... thrust deeper…hit my prostate…cum in my ass, let me be your cum slut!"

Anal-gasms!

Donna groaned, threw back her head and yelped like the bitch in heat that she was. She then had the most intense orgasms of her life; yes, more than one orgasm! The trip to Sydney was worth each and every orgasm. Donna silently screamed in carnal ecstasy and spontaneously blew her load onto the tile walls of the shower. It was an incredible release that would never be forgotten; it was Donna’s first hands free Sissygasm due to being pussy fucked. Donna fell in love with anal-gasms!

Seeing, hearing and smelling Donna’s orgasm was all it took for Tanya to also erupt onto the tiled floor.

Ellie continued to grind and thrust into Donna’s virgin ass until she too erupted; large quantities of her viscous sperm were blasted deep inside Donna’s receptive body cavity.

Ellie pulled Donna’s waist tightly towards her and repeatedly thrust even deeper into her California girlfriend. Ellie stopped her efforts, remained fully embedded in Donna and managed several additional creamy spurts into Donna’s innermost recesses.

Ellie remained inside of Donna for several blissful moments before withdrawing from the ex-virgins pussy. Donna tried to prevent Ellie from pulling out but to no avail. After Ellie had withdrawn Donna collapsed onto the adjacent tile bench, closed her eyes, and began softly crying. Rivulets of pearly sperm began seeping from Donna’s pussy.

“Is it odd of me to desire sodomy?”

Tanya and Ellie tried to console her. “Did we hurt you Precious? Are you in pain?” Between sobs Donna managed to say that she was fine but was sad that her deflowering had ended; “I want more, I need more!” she blurted.

"Did Sissy Donna like being pegged and double fucked like a peep show queer? Does our Sissy like having a hard cock up her sissy ass?” Donna managed a wry smile and nodded her head yes. “Every time sperm starts running down your leg it will remind you of today and what a woman you’ve become."

Ellie looked at Donna and her semi-erect cock. "Our Sissy is still horny!”

Donna stood up and immediately felt the double dose of viscous ‘love gravy’ begin to dribble from her recently fucked pussy; rivulets of glistening sperm ran down the inside of her legs. Donna’s bright red nails, shoulder length hair and less than flaccid cock created a surreal image of male merging with female; Donna was definitely a bisexual work of art. Donna wanted more than a double fuck; she wanted and needed to suck a cock; even an uncircumcised one.

Becoming a Cock Sucker; a wet dream cums true!

Recalling what Tanya had done to her in the back seat of the Mercedes Donna decided it was time to reciprocate; it was time to suck her first cock.

Donna retrieved a knee cushion, patted Tanya on the head and said, “It’s your turn darling, take a seat.” It was Ellie’s turn to watch.

As Donna knelt on the cushion between Tanya’s spread legs and looked at her rampant shaft she lamented, “I always dreamed I’d be wearing red lipstick when I sucked my first cock; I’ve dreamed about leaving red lipstick rings on a cock shaft.” Being naïve and unfamiliar with uncut clits it was perplexing to view. ‘What do I do with “it” Donna wondered.

Tanya smiled at Donna’s dilemma. “Let me help you out darling.” Tanya rolled back her foreskin and produced a cockhead and penis that was ‘user friendly’ to a new cocksucker. A look of relief spread across Donna’s face. “Thank you” she softly murmured.

With Tanya’s rigid cock cradled in one hand Donna looked directly into Tanya’s eyes and started sensually kissing the inside of Tanya’s thighs, slowly working her mouth and lips closer and closer to Tanya’s engorged erection. After years of dreaming and masturbating to this fantasy Donna was about to perform her first blowjob; hopefully there would be many more.

Even as her lovers’ sperm was seeping from her bowels Donna wrapped her manicured fingers around the base of Tanya’s penis and began sliding her hand up and down Tanya’s engorged shaft in the traditional jerk-off method; Donna’s bright red fingernails added to the already erotic image. Donna smiled and began using her thumb to spread Tanya’s pre-cum to stimulate Tanya’s frenulum and glans. Tanya moaned her approval. To encourage Donna Tanya said, “That feels so damn nice, Sweetie. Your boyfriends will love it every time you do this to them.”

The perfect cock-sucking angle

Maintaining eye contact Donna cupped Tanya’s hairless ‘sissy-sacks’ with one hand while tilting Tanya’s rigid penis to the perfect cock-sucking angle. Donna leaned forward, gave kisses and gentle flicks of her tongue to the tip and underside of Tanya’s clit; “Oh, you are so hard… so big… so suckable! I want you to fill my mouth with your cock and cream; I want to taste your seed. Pleeese!” Donna begged.

Tanya was pent up and in need of an ejaculation and could only manage a raspy “Suck me!”

Donna slips deeper into femininity

Donna began the traditional blowjob head bobbing as she sucked and slurped her way up and down Tanya’s shaft. In return, while being sucked, Tanya flexed her clit in Donna’s mouth to show appreciation for Donna’s queer cock-sucking efforts; Donna managed a brief smile at Tanya’s throbbing.

Donna experimented with swirling her tongue everywhere she could as her mouth and lips slipped up and down her first cock; she even used the roof of her mouth to stimulate Tanya cock; the spongy firmness was very arousing; it also was everything Donna had hoped for.

Tanya moaned her approval. “You’re doing fine Princess; you’re a natural Sissy cocksucker.” Donna briefly broke from her cock sucking duties, managed to say “Thank you” and immediately plunged back on to Tanya’s wet cock.

Donna’s tentative flicks became long and confident swirls of her tongue on Tanya’s shaft and glans; she used her tongue tip to explore under Tanya’s foreskin and her hand to tease and fondle Tanya’s hairless nuts. Donna only had half of Tanya’s cock in her mouth and she wanted more so Donna placed a hand in the small of Tanya’s low back and coaxed her (and her clit) closer. Donna formed a tight “O” seal with her lips and took Tanya’s spongy cockhead and shaft deeper into her eager mouth.

Donna fluttered her tongue yet again on Tanya’s sensitive glans before beginning a downward slide on her shaft using her firmly sealed lips like a squeegee on a rain drenched windshield. Donna continued to use her free hand and all of her fingers to cradle and gently massage Tanya’s dangling ‘she-sacks’. Their mutual eye contact generated an erotic aura between them; they were both bitches in heat.

Tanya began to pant, quiver and make subtle face-fucking pelvic thrusts. Using both hands Donna grabbed Tanya’s shaft at its base and intensified her cock sucking pressure, swirling and enthusiastic head bobbing. Her red painted nails holding Tanya’s engorged clit made for a very erotic image.

Through her lips, tongue and hand Donna sensed a quivering that signaled Tanya’s orgasm was imminent. Donna’s lips felt a sudden enlargement of Tanya’s shaft which was followed by a noticeable throbbing! Donna’s dream fantasy was about to cum true; it was a delightful moment.

Donna sucks deeper into Sissy-hood

And then to Donna’s delight “it” happened; multiple gushes of Tanya’s viscous warm sperm splashed against the back of her throat and over her tongue; for the first time her mouth filled with rich creamy sperm. Donna slurped, sucked and swallowed like an experienced glory-hole whore.

Tanya gently directed Donna’s head and mouth to the bottom of her shaft, held Donna’s head firmly in place and let loose several more blasts of deliciousness to the back of Donna’s throat; Donna moaned, slurped and gratefully swallowed Tanya’s essence. Donna loved having her throat and tonsils basted with sperm; it made her nipples get hard with carnal excitement!

It took great will power to keep from gagging but Donna succeeded; she was highly motivated and determined to become an expert cocksucker.

Donna’s eager and unrelenting fellatio clearly conveyed her determination and delight as did her swallowing of Tanya’s seed. Donna tried to say ‘Thank you’ but with a mouthful of sperm and cock it was difficult to understand.

Tanya and Ellie took note that Donna’s nipples had become very aroused just before Tanya erupted. ‘The girl loves to suck cock!’ Ellie thought.

“You did fine Precious; you’re a natural Sissy cocksucker and that can never be undone.” At that moment, after hearing Tanya’s compliment, something changed inside Donna’s psyche; her brain went into total bisexual queer femme mode! “Donna” had finally become Donna!

Donna remained on her knees, cock in mouth and patiently waited for Tanya’s clit to become flaccid. Tanya found the warmness of Donna’s mouth very pleasant. Keeping her lips sealed at the base of Tanya’s shaft, Donna snugly milked her way up and off of Tanya’s softening shaft determined to coax more love syrup from Tanya’s fleshy spigot. Donna remained on her knees for awhile alternating her gaze from Tanya’s spent clit to Tanya’s eyes.

Tanya remained seated and quivered in the throes of post orgasm bliss as she recovered from one of the best blowjobs in her life. Despite her afterglow Tanya commanded Donna: “Open your mouth Princess, extend your tongue and show me the sperm yogurt I just gave you!” Sissy Donna did as she was told; Tanya smiled.

With plaintive eyes and a mouth full of fresh sperm Sissy Donna managed a garbled plea; “May I swallow now, Miss Tanya?” Tonya didn’t immediately respond; she made Donna hold and savor her creamy essence for a minute or two before granting permission for her to swallow.

After a prolonged wait Tanya nodded and said, “Okay, Sweetie, you may swallow now but be slow in doing so; coat your tongue and mouth and feel it slide down your throat and into your belly.”

Taking her time Donna slowly swallowed all of Tanya’s creamy swimmers and then licked her lips for leftovers. “Thank you Miss Tanya.” Donna daintily dabbed the corners of her mouth with a handy tissue. The flavor of Tanya’s sperm lingered deliciously in Donna’s mouth.

To her Australian girlfriends delight Donna lasciviously rubbed Tanya’s wet cock head back and forth across her lips like a large tube of lipstick. Donna was becoming a very creative cock sucker.

Tanya bent over, lifted Donna’s chin upward and kissed her sensuously on the lips. Tanya’s tongue probed Donna’s mouth and lips for any lingering leftovers. Donna was thrilled at the attention. “I could get used to this” Tanya whispered. “So could I! I’ve never felt as completely feminine as when I was sucking your cock; I felt your orgasm building; I felt your clit expanding and when your sperm erupted in my mouth it made me so horny that when you came so did I!” purred Donna. A puddle of Donna sperm on the floor attested to Donna’s delight in giving blowjobs.

“There’s no going back Donna; you ARE now a cock-sucking queer and from your demeanor you always will be. You definitely have submissive Sissy potential.” Tanya’s compliments elicited a smile and a soft “Thank you” from Donna’s sperm coated lips.

While Tanya moaned in delight Ellie had urgent needs of her own

Donna was smiling from ear to ear as she took a seat next to spent Tanya. Tanya smiled, turned Donna’s head and pulled her lips close for a long and grateful kiss; once again Tanya probed Donna’s mouth for ‘leftovers’.

“Thank you Precious; you are a very good cocksucker. What I felt was truly amazing. Tomorrow, if you’re a good girl, I’ll let you lube my clit. I’ll lay you on your back with your legs hanging over my shoulders and plow you long and deep; there should be a few ‘anal-gasms’ in it for you.”

“Oh yes!” Donna pleaded. “I’ll be a very good girl; I want you to slow fuck me and let me wiggle and squirm on your shaft; I need to have my pussy filled! I’ll grip and pleasure your shaft like it’s never been milked before!”

“I’m glad we understand each other” Tanya replied.

Time to dry off

As the three girls moved to dry off and get dressed the girls from Sydney pointed to a puddle of cum on the bench that had seeped out of Donna’s now stretched and hairless pussy. “I’ve heard of cream pies but what we have here is a three tier wedding cake and it looks like the frosting is melting out of your arse!” Ellie joked. “Some girls call it ‘leg gravy’.”

Donna laughed and said, “No worries, I can fix this.” Donna wadded up a clump of toilet tissue and wedged it where it would do the most good. While the Aussie’s went to dry off and get dressed topless Donna awkwardly waddled over to and squatted on the ‘dunny’ and tried to expel the large volume of ‘sex syrup’ from her well used and throbbing pussy.

Protect the furniture; no drips, no leaks

Donna did her best to clean herself. The possibly of soiling her panties, mucking up bed sheets and chair cushions concerned her. To prevent this bra-less Donna went to the fully stocked vanity counter and searched the drawers and shelves for a solution. She took comfort that her friend’s ejaculated semen would eventually be harmlessly absorbed by her body.

A drawer yielded Kotex pads, panty shields and tampons; a bathroom linen closet held a large stack of adult cloth diapers and a variety of adult sized vinyl ruffled training panties; there were twin closure snaps on the hips that would make changing an adult diaper easy.

Donna considered her options and retrieved three panty shields, two tampons, a diaper and a pair of the ruffled training panties; the white bunny decorations on the panties were precious! Donna chuckled at the half dozen penis shaped adult pacifiers that she found. They all had pink satin ribbons so they could be hung around their neck like a baby with a “Binky”; they faux rubber cocks reminded her of Ellie’s clit. For the moment Donna left them in the drawer.

Based on the amount of her pussy leakage naïve Donna decided diapers were her best option. Donna formed a tri-fold diaper from the soft cotton fabric, cradled her crotch and ‘pinned’ them in place with the built in ‘pee-pee’ tape. She then wiggled into the elastic waist rubber training pants, snapped them closed, patted her diapered butt and smiled. The vinyl panties made an oddly erotic crinkling sound as she walked, moved or sat.

Standing in front of the large bathroom mirror Donna dried and brushed her long hair. Seeing the reflection of her topless self wearing a diaper startled her at first; and then a happy smile formed on her face.

The sensation of wearing a diaper revealed a previously unknown fetish; Donna felt an erection forming. Donna retrieved a red lipstick from the counter that closely matched her fingernails and meticulously applied it to her lips. Retrieving one of the lewd pacifiers Donna sucked it into her now girly mouth and gave it a try. After a few moments she removed the Binky and smiled at the red ring she had left on it; her hardness increased. “This is exactly what I wanted to do to Ellie and Tanya’s clits!” she said out loud.

Donna giggled, replaced the rubber phallus in her mouth and waddled happily topless into the bedroom; the unique sound of rubber training panties and sucking sounds announced her arrival. Ellie and Tanya turned, stared and smiled. Ellie commented “It appears that we definitely have a budding Sissy in our group. Your cute Sissy training panties, Sissy red lips and nails, the desire to suck cocks is so very Sissy like.”

Donna Tanya commented, “It’s as if someone flipped a switch! Donna’s a candidate for ‘Submissive-Bottom’ of the year: a real sperm Queen!”

Time to relax; would there be sex too?

The three girls rendezvoused on the patio deck with beverages in hand. At the girl’s request Donna remained topless and in her nappy; the open pink robe kept her shoulders warm as they lounged outside. The girls chatted and blushed about the afternoon’s activities; Donna losing her virginity and becoming an eager cocksucker; her ‘milking’ ability was covered in great detail. They toasted their friendship and to a wonderful girly Mardi Gras.

Donna was worn out and tired; her arse was sore and off limits for the evening. The girls decided to make it an early evening and call out for Chinese food.

10 PM: Time for Bed? Or Time to be bred? Tampons, diapers & rubber panties

It was only fair that Donna was relegated to sleeping in the middle of their threesome; each Aussie would have an equal piece of the Yank. Ellie slept in the nude except for a pink scoop neck sleep top; Tanya wore a lovely 2 piece pajama set. Donna went to bed wearing a feminine blue shorty nylon tricot chemise with white trim; matching blue vinyl rumba training panties (with white bunnies!) made it look like a coordinated outfit. And of course there were the anti-leak cloth diapers.

Donna explains her diapers and sleepwear to her curious lovers

“No pun intended but it was a matter of elimination. Panty shields wouldn’t contain the quantity of cum that you injected into my pussy; Tampons would be overkill so nappies were the best solution. You really need to try them ladies.”

Going to Bed

Tanya insisted that there be a double layer of large bath towels under Donna’s bum ‘just in case’ before turning off the nightstand light.

“Donna? If you get the urge to wee-wee tonight rather than crawl over us why not put your nappy to good use? I would make me very happy if I could change your wet diaper in the morning; I’ll use liberal amounts of baby oil and powder in all the right places… you’ll love it!”

“Go to sleep!” Donna ordered.

Day two begins – double teamed!

8 AM – In the morning Donna’s nappy was dry.

Ellie awoke very aroused. After a few ‘good morning’ kisses and gropes Ellie moved close to Donna’s face, pulled her panties down and presented her cock to her.

“Here you go Princess, as a special treat I’ve brought my favorite Sissy breakfast in bed” Ellie softly cooed. Baby Donna needs to nurse from Mommy’s crotch ‘teat’ if she wants breakfast; it’s very nourishing.”

Ellie moved closer and began lewdly tapping her ‘teat’ on Donna’s lips and cheeks. Donna faced Ellie ‘teat’ and smiled in anticipation of what was about to happen.

In deference to Donna Ellie skinned her uncut ‘teat’, exposed her glans and stepped invitingly closer to Donna’s mouth. She began smearing her glistening pre-cum across Donna’s anxious lips; Donna licked her lips and squirmed in lustful anticipation of receiving Mommy’s dripping teat.

“Baby Donna will love her ‘Mommy flavored’ breakfast yogurt” said Ellie.

Without hesitation Donna brought Ellie’s throbbing ‘teat’ to her needful mouth. ‘Ellie’s teat is bigger, longer and warmer than my silicon Binky’ Donna concluded; she began ardently suckling Ellie’s firmness. The erotic sounds of passionate cock sucking and carnal moaning were arousing to all.

While Donna nursed on Ellie’s cock Tanya found a position that allowed her to stimulate Donna’s pliable pussy ring. Tanya’s tender diddling evolved from full digital penetration to energetic finger fucking. When one well aimed finger caressed Donna’s prostate she was immediately launched into a toe-curling orgasm.

As Donna began convulsing in the throes of dual anal and oral orgasms Ellie delivered ‘breakfast’ to cock-sucker Donna. Donna had the presence of mind to snuggly seal her lips around Ellie’s shaft and milk it empty as Ellie slowly withdrew; Donna’s lips drained the last of what Ellie had to offer. “Mommy’s yogurt tastes like Mommy and is very yummy!”

‘Maybe being a bottom isn’t all bad’ Donna thought.

The trio lay in bed for several minutes as they savored the moment. Donna would always be grateful and never forget all that she had learned and experienced during her down under vacation.

Donna got out of bed and pulled on a clean pair of panties and, for Tanya’s sake, the blue vinyl training panties with white ducks. To Tanya’s dismay Donna declined wearing diaper.

Reflections

Ellie summed up last night’s sleepover and the mini-orgy they enjoyed upon awakening: “Sleeping with a trannie with tits who is wearing a diaper, blue vinyl snap-on ruffled rumba training panties AND a blue satin shorty nightgown was a real turn on. Go figure.” “Me two” echoed Donna and Tanya.

They planned to go shopping, get a bite to eat, try on clothes and maybe meet up with good friend, provider of their lodging and shop owner Janice of ‘Aunt Janice’s Beauty Parlor and Salon’ on Oxford Street. Maybe they’d get a mani-pedi at Janice’s shop.

Getting ready

Donna removed her ‘rubber ducky’ training panties and joined the other girls as they washed, dressed, applied basic everyday makeup, readied their wigs and got ready for their day.

Day two – The girls go shopping – 10 AM

Having never been out in public in a dress Donna’s clothes for the day were stylish slacks, pretty blouse, simple neck chain, rings, hoop earrings and bracelets; all made for a very femme image. Of course she always had red nails and matching lipstick; she also was in full femme lingerie under her slacks. A Kotex Ultra Thin panty liner gave Donna a sense of security; she had several spares in her purse.

To signify her loss of virginity Donna wore a red and black Basque garter belt set with lace trim side panels and other embellishments under her pants and blouse; the garter had very feminine Vibrant Pink accent bows on each garter clip; black seamed stockings felt nice. Donna added a red pushup bra that accented her already nice cleavage. Donna’s manner of dress erased all doubts to her gender identification.

Going out in public was a giant step for Donna. Ellie and Tanya were determined that before leaving Sydney that Donna would be a true and confident princess (or perhaps a Sissy) in public.

Ellie and Tanya also wore red and black accented Basques with sheer black stockings; it looked like a Goth orgy. When the girls first got dressed they wore matching souvenir black French cut panties that Ellie had bought for the group; ‘Suck Me’ was delicately embroidered on the front of each panty and ‘Fuck Me’ was boldly embroidered on the rear.

The first stop of the day was at “Boys Are Us: Lingerie and Frocks for Bigger Gurls” on Oxford Street where Donna nervously inspected the ladies clothes and lingerie; she was extremely tense. Glancing around she noticed that 75% of the store clientele were males trying to look feminine and 25% were males that looked very convincingly like women. After 20 minutes of no hassles or snide comments Donna relaxed and even managed a smile. Ellie and Tanya noticed the change in their Yanks body language.

Shopping

Donna and the girls took their time in browsing aisles of racks of women’s clothing, checking correct sizing by holding dresses, skirts and blouses against their bodies, chatting amiably amongst themselves, with no concern as to what other patrons thought. “They have my style of clothes and they have my size!” Donna became very animated and talkative as the trio explored their clothing options.

Donna selected a set of black and red high-cut panties, a matching pushup bra and continued searching for the ‘right’ (sexy) garter belt and sheer stockings; she hoped there would be a ‘lingerie night’ at the house. A cute jumper was tried on; “I’d look very cute in this” Donna announced as she stepped out of the dressing room to show Ellie and Tanya. Exercising restraint Donna put the item back on the rack.

Tanya, who already had an extensive wardrobe, opted for black seamed stockings and black lacy panties while Ellie fell in love with a very sexy pair of white panties, a matching 42D bra and coffee-colored Full Fashion stockings.

Ellie and Tanya made their selections, paid their bill and waited for Donna in the Mercedes. They knew that selecting a garter belt is a very serious endeavor for a naïve new girl.

Twenty minutes later Donna returned to the car with three bags of ‘goodies’ and smiling like the Cheshire cat. Donna was happy and excited about the shopping experience. “I had so much fun and felt so at ease; I didn’t even get an erection as I shopped.”

Ellie and Tanya were happy for their friend. “The erections will come later” Tanya said. “We promise” added Ellie.

12 Noon

“Boys Are Us” had a tea and latte beverage bar so the girls took a short break for a ‘cuppa’ and high tea finger sandwiches. They had just placed their order when salon owner and friend Janice joined them.

“My, don’t WE look pretty, ladies.” After the obligatory cheek kisses and hugs Donna was introduced to Janice. Donna managed a hug and the demure ladies handshake that was expected. Janice smiled, took a step back and took in Donna’s feminine image before signaling to their waiter to bring an additional plate and tea.

Janice turned back to Donna. “I’ve heard so many positive things about you from Ellie and Tanya over the years; your beauty and lovely breasts exceed my expectation; you look very feminine.”

Donna blushed and said, “Thank you.”

“I also hear that you have become an accomplished cock-sucker, gave up your virginity and look sexy in diapers and vinyl training panties. I’d really like to see your naughty pacifier!” Janice’s gaze and comments were equally flattering and un-nerving.

Janice: “Tell me Sweetie, are you a giver or a receiver, a top or a bottom or perhaps a Sissy hybrid?”

“I’m still trying to figure that out” Donna replied. “Before I forget I want to thank you for letting us use that magnificent house; many unforgettable memories have already been made there.”

Janice smiled, nodded and silently mouthed ‘You’re welcome.’

Janice wanted to know the details about tomorrow’s big event. In exchange for an invite to the Seahorse/Mardi Gras Bacchanal event Janice promised to do everyone’s hair, nails and makeup.

Ellie nudged Tanya’s leg under the table with her foot and Tanya remembered to hand Janice her invite and admission ticket to the Seahorse/Mardi Gras buffet and viewing events. As previously mentioned Janice had promised to do their nails and makeup in exchange for the invite.

There was also an animated but muted conversation of what had been accomplished yesterday and this morning; all the juicy shower details were discussed.

As they snacked Janice re-turned to Donna. “I hear that you lost your virginity in a most spectacular way and that you are also a very eager student of fellatio.”

Donna gasped at Janice’s boldness. Donna blushed, smirked and concluded that Janice was a fun time waiting to happen.

“About yesterday; I didn’t have to beg too much and Tanya and Ellie had their way with me multiple times. In fact they literally filled me to the brim with their warm well wishes.”

Ellie and Tanya chuckled. “Donna was so full with our cummies that she had to wear a nappy and rubber pants to bed to keep from soaking the mattress!”

Donna blushed and replied, “Tanya and Ellie pumped me so full of sperm that a diaper was the perfect solution.”

The details caused Janice to re-cross her stocking covered legs in a failed effort to hide her emerging boy-bump. She placed her hand gently on Donna’s knee and said, “What stamina! What a good girl! I would have happily made a donation if I’d have been there.”

“I do hope these naughty and uncut ladies were as patient and gentle with you as I would be. If you’d like to experience a circumcised clittie I volunteer to be available any time you feel the needs and urges we all have” Janice said.

“I’ll keep that in mind. I’ve been told that you are very accomplished in helping people with the special needs and desires” Donna replied.

“What special needs would a cutie like you possibly have?” Janice queried.

Donna: “I’m blessed with my breasts but I dream about having larger areolas and nipples; I’d feel much more girly; I don’t want breast surgery if I can avoid it. I don’t want go to Thailand to get them in.”

Janice: “Cosmetologists have been having great success with temporary Henna faux tattoos. Stop by my shop and I’ll show you some photos. I’ve helped a dozen girls like you get closer to their feminine image with no complaints; they’ll need to be re-tinted every 7 or 8 weeks for vibrancy but will never be 100% gone.”

“My panties are moist in anticipation” Donna quipped.

Changing topics Donna lamented, “I’ve never been in public in a dress and I’m so nervous and jumpy. Does anyone have a few Valiums or tranquilizers?”

“I think I can help with both of your dilemmas” Janice offered. “I’d love to give you a tour of my shop; Ellie and Tanya have been coming in for years.”

Janice reached under the table, discretely cupped Donna’s crotch and used her thumb to caress Donna’s erection through her slacks. The surprise on Donna’s face turned from a shocked surprise look to a contented smile. Donna spread her legs as an invitation for Janice to continue. Ellie and Tanya were not surprised at Janice’s boldness.

Janice smiled at Donna, withdrew her hand and said, “Stop by my shop Sweetie as I’d love to hear your version of how you liked being boned and bred by these two girls; I’ll give you a tour of my shop.” Janice was enthralled with Donna. Janice’s gaze and boldness was both flattering and un-nerving to Donna.

Janice leisurely finished her tea and left for her shop; the girls let her know that they would swing by her shop when they were done shopping.

2 PM – Aunt Janice’s Beauty Parlor and Salon

By the time the girls arrived at Janice’s salon tea was ready and waiting.

After a quick tour of Janice’s shop and back rooms Donna was ready for her first set of acrylic nails. Acrylics on Ellie would be a waste of time as she couldn’t go home to her wife with them on. Instead Ellie poured tea, found a magazine of interest and sat in her usual comfortable chair. Tanya told Janice, “No need for nails today Auntie, you can catch me tomorrow at the Potts Point house; I just need a fill. Take your time with Donna as it’s her first set.”

Donna sat down in the salon chair that Janice offered. After a brief discussion Donna selected medium length (0.75 inch) oval shaped nails; without being said it was understood that ‘Taylor Red’ would be the final color. Janice made small talk as she began applying Donna’s first set of acrylic nails.

“For some client’s acrylic nails are a constant reminder and reinforcement of their Sissy nature. For genetic ladies and others having acrylics is like a rite of passage; like having their first period. Which are you, Sweetie? Are you a woman or are you a Sissy? Perhaps you’re a bit of both.”

Donna replied. “I’ve been asking myself those exact questions as long as I can remember. I’ve known since age 5 that I was a girl so acrylics are an enhancement of my feminine self. I’ll do whatever needs to be done to feel as womanly as possible; having titties is just icing on my cake. In terms of cock-sucking everything that’s involved with fellatio excites the hell out of me. Does this mean I am a Sissy?”

Janice changed the topic

“I usually charge $30 – $40 for nails but these are a gift from me to you, Princess. I want you to feel as girly as possible and these nails will certainly do that. They will also remind you of Aunt Janice.” Janice artfully embellished Donna’s new nails with tiny fake diamonds to give Donna unforgettable feminine nails.

As Donna’s red acrylic nails dried Janice recalled Donna’s lament about having small areolas. “You said ‘do whatever it takes’ to make you look more feminine, right?”

“Yes.”

Janice opened her blouse, dropped a bra strap and displayed her breast that nestled in her bra cup. “Do you like what you see, Sweetie?”

Donna’s eyes appreciatively stared at Janice’s ample areola.

“Would you like big girl titties with large Auntie areolas Sweetie? The procedure doesn’t take much time but, regrettably, it won’t be permanent. Would you like a quick and temporary solution to your areola and nipple ‘problems’?”

Not breaking her gaze Donna nodded her head and softly said “Yes Auntie, yes.”

“Well have a seat Sweetie; henna areolas can be very enjoyable and stimulating; henna is what I used before my breast augmentation.”
https://pinklotusaustralia.com/products/henna-nipple-tattoos

Donna took a seat in Janice’s infamous reclining sex chair. Janice pushed a button and the chair lay back like a dental chair. Once the chair was almost horizontal Janice stopped the chair, leaned forward, unbuttoned Donna’s blouse, un-hooked the front closure on Donna’s bra and peeled her bra open.

“Aborigine bush men use some of these dye ingredients as an aphrodisiac as well as a dye so don’t be alarmed if you start fantasizing about sex. You may dream about filling your pussy and mouth with cocks as you lust for fresh cummies.” Donna giggled because she was already gazing at Janice’s pudenda with that very thought in mind.

Janice mixes her own Henna dye but adds special substances that an aborigine elder had shown her; the secret additive made the dyed area more vibrant and last longer. All Janice needed to do was ‘color within the lines’ of an areola template that she had.

Janice sensuously kissed both of Donna’s breasts before softly saying, “Relax darling. You are going to love the results; I’ll be gentle.”

Janice held up 3 different rubber areola templates and asked Donna what size areolas she desired. Each template had a nipple hole in the center. Janice kissed Donna’s closest nipple to get it rigid and then placed the selected template on her nipple; Janice expertly traced a perfect areola circle on Donna’s exquisite breasts using a vegetable based marker.

Sensing that “something” was going on Tanya and Ellie walked softly to the foot of the chair to watch Janice work her magic on Donna’s already pretty tits.

To help clients through the 20 minute henna application process Janice uses a mild topical anesthetic before beginning the process. Once the anesthetic had taken hold on Donna, and as a surprise favor, Janice also numbed Donna’s nipples; Donna was oblivious to this.

Once her pretty tinted areolas were complete, and unknown to Donna, Janice injected a water soluble nipple enlargement product (similar to collagen) directly into her two numbed nipples; each ‘nip’ quickly perked up and got bigger (like having a nipple erection) which made them look like Donna was perpetually aroused. Janice made small talk to keep Donna’s from focusing on her now enhanced nipples.

“It’s done!”

“I’m done and I think your breasts definitely look more feminine. The vibrancy of their color will begin to fade in about eight weeks which gives you plenty of time to impress your boyfriends. Entice a ‘date’ to ‘tittie fuck’ them and see how good it feels. Open your pretty mouth and see if he can hit a target.”

“A slightly lighter shade of areolas will be with you for another nine months; a faint hint of the coloring will be present forever. Come back and I’ll redo them. Of course you could opt to get a permanent tattoo. As a reminder you may experience mild side effects associated with today’s procedures.”

“Procedures; like more than one procedure?” Donna asked.

“Yes, more than one. The coloring of your areolas was one procedure and, as a special favor, I injected something to make your nipples bigger, perky, and very suckable.”

Janice smiled and handed a large mirror to Donna. “Check your chest Sweetie.” Donna looked, gasped and then smiled; her areolas were just what she had longed for. When Donna made a move to touch her now perpetually perky nips Janice slapped her hand. “No! You must wait 3 hours before playing with them or letting them be kissed!”

“The aroused nipple effect will last a very long time before deflating so you have nothing to worry about; your ‘high beams’ will be protruding from your pretty areolas, on full girly display, for many, many months.” Donna had a mental image of wearing a close fitting t-shirt without a bra on a cold day with her nipples looking sexily perfect.

“I have an herbal based crème that will speed the healing process. ‘Naturaful’ is a soothing breast enlargement crème that has been found to be very comforting by many.” Janice took her time in slowly applying the soothing lotion to Donna’s tits and nips. By the time Janice was done Donna had her eyes closed and was squirming in arousal bliss.

“I know that you recently became a cocksucker so having your breasts stimulated may increase your already undeniable urge to suck cocks; your need for delicious fresh sperm may become an obsession. Do you understand the side effects?”

Donna relaxed after hearing the good news. Donna nodded her head, stared lustily at Janice’s crotch, and said “Yes, I understand.”

Samples

“Here’s a sample for later. I’d suggest applying it after a shower and when going to bed; by ‘going to bed’ I mean going to bed to sleep!”

Janice stared at Donna moment, shook her head a bit, sighed and reached into her supplies for more product samples for Donna.

“Because you, Tanya and Ellie are lovers that means we’re all family so I may as well give you these two special items.” Janice held up two jars and two large tubes.

“Some girls call this ‘tit juice’. Estradiol is a HRT and Cyproterone Acetate is a mild testosterone blocker. You said wanted nice tits and areolas and these will definitely help things along. I don’t share these with very many people so consider yourself very special… and very well endowed. See you doctor when you get home.” Janice handed Donna her gifts.

After buttoning up her bra and blouse Donna got out of chair and kissed Janice passionately on the lips and said, “Thank you Auntie.”

Janice patted Donna on her butt and said, “You’re welcome my pretty niece. Welcome to the family.”

Time to go

It was time to return to the Potts Point home. The three girls picked up their purses, refreshed their lipstick and moved to the door. It had been planned that Janice would rendezvous with them later and would help tomorrow with them get pretty.

Janice agreed to bring her cosmetics, brushes, sprays, and tools of her trade to the Potts Point house. She would also bring appropriate clothes to change into before they went out.

Janice announced that she needed to go home to gather her Mardi Gras clothes and nightie and that she would meet them later at the house.

The three girls drove home.

5 PM – day 2

Janice arrived a few hours later with her sleep-over and party clothes; she also thoughtfully brought several buckets of KFC chicken, more wine and more beer. Donna’s Tito’s vodka didn’t need to be restocked. An easy dinner at home was assured.

Janice discreetly gave Donna 10 sedative tablets. “Take one pill an hour before bedtime so you get a good night’s sleep. In the morning take a ½ tablet after breakfast so the preparation activities don’t overwhelm you. Before leaving for dinner take another ½ a tablet; relax and enjoy being out in public in a pretty dress for the first time. You’ll do fine.”

Donna kissed Janice on the lips again and said, “Thank you Auntie” for the second time.

“Any chance that you will model your diaper and rubber pants tonight?” Donna shook her head and said “No, maybe another time and just for you.”

The girls spent a lot of time relaxing on the deck before moving inside.

Day Three 3 - Mardi Gras Day!

9 AM – Preparations for their big night out began

Janice instructed everyone to prepare for their makeup by first shaving one more time and then washing their faces with Pears Glycerin soap. Janice busied herself by organizing her cosmetics and prepping wigs. She also expertly curled and set Donna’s hair into a feminine masterpiece. A special setting lotion guaranteed that Donna’s long feminine hair would be around for many days even after shampooing.

Before any makeup was applied to anyone Janice filled Tanya’s nails like she said she would. Photos of the ‘get ready’ process were taken.

When they were done with Janice’s directions the girls relaxed on patio in their lingerie and waited for their makeup to be applied! The ladies enjoyed the view and took more photos.

1 PM – “It’s time for your party makeup!”

In preparation Janice setup all her supplies in the girl’s bedroom. It was decided that in order to protect their pretty clothes that having their makeup applied first was a good idea. Janice began expertly applying our bold and vibrant Mardi Gras ‘showgirl’ makeup.

“Mardi Gras is an over-the-top celebration and therefore your makeup should be too; think Las Vegas showgirls meet Drag Queens. I will be using cosmetics that won’t smudge, streak or wear off.” Janice neglected to mention that her cosmetics contained the same skin friendly tints and stains she had used on Donna; it would not smudge and it could not be scrubbed off and would last a very long time.

Janice’s order of makeup application

Retinol crow’s feet serum, skin tone matching concealer/foundation, powder, blush, indelible mascara, lipstick and a makeup setting spray which would prevent smudging and prolong the life of the already long lasting makeup.

Something to ‘dye’ for

Details: Dark and sultry long lasting eye shadow; very femininely shaped and dyed eyebrows, smudge proof long lasting mascara dye, long lasting bold eyeliner dye, Taylor Swift red lipstick and nail polish. Of course glam earrings, girlie bracelets, rings, necklaces, etc. As mentioned Janice’s non-fading dye makeup could not be removed; it would have to slowly fade away.

Donna, Ellie and Ellie’s wife were in for a surprise; today’s indelible makeup would continue to proclaim their unmistakable femininity to everyone that saw their face for many weeks.

The stunning results of Janice’s skills with cosmetics were photographed by everyone. “Thank you for making me prettier” was the consensus of all.

230 PM – It was time to change into their party clothes. They assisted each other; some needed an assist with their gaffs.

A brief overview of what each girl and Janice is wearing to the event

Donna - Blue floral print puff sleeve bustier (elasticized gathering) front fit, flared A-line mini dress that ends just above the knee with bell ¾ sleeves, rear button closure, formal rhinestone water drop earrings, and modest 3 inch tall black strappy pumps. Small leather flap cross-body leather purse with gold tone chain shoulder strap and MK logo. Donna had a lot of angst regarding the drafty shortness of her dress; she felt very vulnerable.

Ellie - Burgundy shiny satin knee length split-thigh dress that accentuated her cute plump bum. 3" heeled open toe black sandals that showed off her toenail polish. Lace top stay-ups gloss black sheer stockings. Pearl necklace, matching drop earrings, a corset, breast forms and a modest cleavage made for a nice feminine image. As she walked her thigh length slit would occasionally give a glimpse of black lace stocking tops contrasting sexily against her pale thighs.

Tanya - Black V-neck A-line silhouette dress with self-tie belt, fitted through the chest and waist; mid-knee length A-line skirt sits slightly over hips, back zipper closure. A string of pearls with matching ear studs.

Janice - Faux-wrap sleeveless silver sequin V-neck, lined, half-sleeve dress with ruffled accents and a beautiful floral print. In case of accidents or getting drunk enough Janice also brought a spare frock; a pullover V-neck puff shoulder blue Baby Doll mini-dress with white lace trim.

By 4 PM they look divine and are ready to go. Donna transferred her ID, lipstick, mascara, compact, panty liners and other essentials from her larger MK purse to a small leather flap cross-body purse with a gold toned chain shoulder strap. Ellie passed out the event admission tickets and they left for dinner.

430PM - They arrive at the Tri-Ess office and club house for a Bacchanal Buffet and Parade viewing fundraiser event.

Bac•cha•nal

“A bacchanal is a crazed party with drunken revelry, ecstatic sexual experimentation, and wild music. From the Roman festival of Bacchus: the Greco-Roman god of wine, freedom, intoxication and ecstasy”.

Ellie parked the car at the rear of the facility and Tanya led the way. An attractive young Tri-Ess volunteer Abby, with pretty auburn hair, was receptionist-hostess at the entrance to the club. “Good evening Aunt Janice, it’s very nice to see you. I hope you and your girlfriends have a great evening.”

The girls handed over their tickets, receiving coupons in return for a free photo from an onsite photographer. Janice addressed the hostess that knew her; “Good evening to you Abby; you are looking very lovely this evening; it’s nice to see you in a dress; your hair is perfect.” Abby blushed, casually fluffed her hair and after a quick curtsey said, “Thank you Auntie.”

Abby’s eyes lit up upon seeing Donna; “G’day miss; you’re a right pretty sheila.” Donna responded with a pleasant smile and sparkling eyes; she made a mental note to find cute Abby sometime during the night’s festivities. “I wonder what the sexual stamina of this delicious bit of fluff would be?” wondered Donna.

Donna also wondered aloud what the age of consent is in Australia. Tanya replied “It’s age 16.” Donna broadly smiled and filed that news away.

The ladies entered the building and went to the upstairs dining area. They had reserved a table adjacent to the doorway onto the large ornate wrought balcony where they had an unobstructed view of parade and festivities below.

Shortly after taking their seats Donna asked Janice how she knew Abby. “I met Abby about two years ago when her mother brought her to my shop for a wash and styling. She was wearing hand me down skinny jeans and her sister’s second hand blouse and sandals; she was a hot mess named Ralph. She left my shop with pierced ears, perfectly feminine hair, makeup and a better understanding of her special needs and desires; she asked to be called Abby. Her mom said ‘thank you’ and we posed for photos. Abby comes in once a month for hair styling, manicure and girly conversation; her mother is extremely supportive. Her mom asked about HRT.”

Dinner

Dinner was a flavorful buffet with chicken, steak, fish or vegetarian options. The four ladies made their selections and returned to their table. A waitress with nice facial makeup, broad shoulders and a hint of 5 o’clock shadow took their beverage order. Donna ordered a Tito’s and Seven and the others ordered wine.

As they ate and sipped their Chardonnay and vodka they took note of the fabulous looking people in the room. It became evident that their foursome had attracted the attention of quite a few of the other girls. “Wow, everyone looks so gorgeous!” They mingled and chatted with many attendees.

Losing track of time, they hear cheering outside that indicated the parade had started. The girls joined other club members on the balcony where they can view the parade as it moved past them.

500 PM – The parade starts. The Tri-ESS balcony was a perfect and convenient vantage point for viewing and flirting with all the pretty people in the parade; it was a case of queens viewing queens and the other beautiful parade participants. Cushioned chairs, a shade awning, no crowding and bar service made it even more perfect.

The parade featured marching bands, glitz and glam, antique cars and antique queers! Donna felt her pulse quicken when a group of pretty boys and male baton twirlers strutted and danced unashamedly by in the briefest of Speedos; their firm tanned bodies, beautiful boy-bulges, makeup and confidence were on full display. It was Tanya that, upon a closer look, pointed out that what looked like Speedo’s were actually the bottoms of women bikini swim suits.

“Just like Laguna Beach back home!” Donna announced.

Donna’s lust began to rise as she pondered which pretty boy had the nicest boy-bulge or who would be the best sex partner; their bikini’s were fascinating. Feeling a pleasant stirring in her panties Donna snuggled closer to Tanya. Some of the street lovelies, when they saw Ellie and the other girls, smiled, waved and beckoned for them to join them in the streets.

By 600 PM the parade was over and the DJ started the music.

The tunes were by many LGBTQ bands and artists such as Lou Reed (Walk On The Wild Side), The Kinks (Lola), Beatles (Get Back), David Bowie (Rebel Rebel), Aerosmith (Dude Looks Like a Lady) The Who (I’m a Boy), Pete Townsend (Rough Boys), Green Day (King for a Day), Madonna (What It Feels Like for a Girl), Lady Gaga, Boy George; many were anthem songs and some songs were for slow dancing.

At first the ladies danced among themselves as a foursome. After an initial shyness the dance floor was soon packed and each of the ladies easily found new dance partners and friends. The slow dances allowed for couples to embrace whisper and be more intimate. Abby and Donna found the slow dancing a great way to become better acquainted.

Stalking Abby or Stocking Abby

While taking a break after one of their many slow dances Donna thought that she saw a glimpse of Abby entering the ‘loo’ at the far end of the dining room; Donna quickly excused herself and went to ‘powder her nose’. It was a false alarm but it gave her time to pee and re-apply her indelible lipstick and mascara. She had just put her cosmetics back into her purse and was exiting the ‘loo’ when she met pretty young Abby who was just coming in. The two talked for a bit and kissed for a bit; it was Abby that suggested that they take a walk; she wanted to show Donna a secluded office, her new panties and her ability to please special friends.

Donna disappears

Donna could not to be found for about 30 minutes; her mates looked for her in the restroom and on the balcony twice before concluding Donna didn’t want to be found.

When Donna did return her lipstick and hair were in disarray; a light blue panty dangled partially from her purse. After rinsing her mouth with champagne Donna announced, “Not only is Abby very virile she thinks I have a sexy accent and a pretty clit she asked if I would be one of her Aunties; I now have a niece!” Donna proclaimed. Tanya took a sniff of Donna’s sperm breath and was not pleased with ‘her’ Donna’s obvious dalliance. Donna had never felt so liberated.

930 PM – Since Donna was leaving for home at midday tomorrow so tonight must be an early night. The girls left and were back at the house by 10 pm. They enjoyed a cocktail or two on the deck; there was no time for sex.

They prepared for bed. Ellie made an effort to wash and remove her makeup to no avail; it remained on! Not only was Aunt Janice’s makeup smudge proof it was indelible; their eye makeup remained vibrant! Donna resigned herself to traveling in obvious femme mode. Janice’s special makeup additives were proven to be very effective.

Donna partially packed her luggage, took a pill and went to bed.

Day 4: LAST DAY

8 AM - Due to inner angst about leaving Australia Donna awoke earlier than usual; she was leaving and the other girls were not. In fact the others were going to remain at the Potts Point house for a few more days and enjoy the amenities and each other; Donna was happy for them.

In preparation for her flight Donna took a relaxing shower and washed her hair. Donna was pleased that once her hair had dried and been brushed that it looked as womanly as the day before. As expected by Donna complete makeup removal from the previous evening didn’t work. ‘Poor Ellie will be unable to hide her Mardi Gras makeup from her wife and friends when she returns home!’ Donna chuckled at the irony.

Donna felt good about having begun packing yesterday. Besides the clothes that she arrived with and the new clothes and garter belt she had purchased while shopping with Tanya and Ellie Donna packed a few additional items into her luggage; two diapers, one blue vinyl training panty (with white ducks), a penis shaped pacifier, several feminine hygiene products and the small box of ‘goodies’ gifted to her by Janice.

Janice had gifted Donna more sample packs of the hormonal breast cream, herbal based Naturaful, Estradiol pills, testosterone blockers and 6 more angst reduction anxiety pills. Janice admonished Donna to use great care with her gifts and to consult with a CD/TG/TS friendly doctor when she got back to Southern California. “Leave all of these items in their sealed packaging during your travels; it would be worse if these items were found opened and accessible.”

For her departure Donna was dressed very similar to what she had worn for her arrival: a colorful tropical print blouse, a colorful silk accent scarf and light weight white linen ladies dress jacket with a lovely hummingbird pin on the lapel. However instead of the stylish ladies white slacks she was leaving in a pretty navy blue skirt! This would be the first time that Donna was in a skirt in public!

The skirt hem stopped about 3 inches above her stocking clad knees; Donna found the draftiness of wearing a skirt in public erotically thrilling. To be on the safe side a super ultra thin Kotex pad nested in her panties. She also was wearing her beautiful new 6 strap garter belt with shear Taupe stockings with nude toes. Her brightly painted nails were on full display in the 2 inch strappy open toed black pumps that Tanya had gifted her. This would be the first time that Donna wore heels in public!

Donna’s new acrylic nails, ultra-femme eyebrows and hair, combined with the indelible makeup, added greatly to the excitement of traveling; 3 inch gold hoop earrings and underwire push up bra insured there was no gender ambiguity. Her panty liner would hide the seepage that would surely happen as her mind wandered back through her recent sexual awakening.

Reflections

Donna couldn’t help remembering what Tanya and Janice had said a few days ago after losing her virginity. “Now that you’ve been queered you will have sexual needs that will never go away; you’ll dream about bending over and spreading your bum cheeks so your Sissy boy-pussy can be easily drilled. Having a hard cock in your mouth or in your boy-pussy will always be on your Sissy mind. Queer girls like you can never have enough cock. You’re need to frequently fill your mouth and pussy with a penis will become an obsession; sperm is now nectar that you’ll always savor and lust after.”

A fleeting thought about the cute male flight attendants that were on her arrival flight crossed her mine; would they be working on her departure flight?

Donna took a chill pill

Due to her indelible makeup, ‘Taylor Red’ acrylic nails, perky breasts and femme clothing Donna’s flight and travels would become very interesting when asked to show her passport or ID; there was no ambiguity; her undeniable femininity would be on full display for a very long time. Other than her voice there was no androgyny.

Donna, her now feminine mindset, receptive boy-pussy and talented mouth, were “all in”; she had accepted her feminine Sissy queerness that had been pent-up inside for many years. Because of all that she had experienced on her Down Under vacation Donna would always be an eager and enthusiastic cocksucker and, most importantly, the perfect Sissy bottom.

To the airport; farewells

Because she had pre-scheduled appointments with clients in need of her services Janice didn’t go with Ellie and Tanya to take Donna to the Kingsford Smith aerodrome; the trio arrived two hours prior to departure time. After getting Donna and her suitcase checked in and ticketed the trio found a concourse bistro to relax and wait; they wanted a farewell beverage and pleasant conversation.

Donna was so grateful to her Aussie friends for a fabulous vacation that she had invited all her friends (and Abby!) to visit her in Southern California emphasizing the carnal delights to be found at Paradise Cove.**

**A Guide to Paradise Cove -

https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readhtmlstory.html?story...
(A man makes Laguna Beach and the infamous '1000 Stairs' gay beach his vacation destination)

Ellie and Tanya escorted Donna to the TSA passenger screening area.

The ladies hugged, kissed and said their last goodbyes. Ellie reached into her purse, withdrew a lapel pin and attached it to Donna’s jacket. “Abby from the bacchanal viewing party asked me to give this rainbow pin to Aunt Donna and say ‘thank you for a fantastic experience.’”

Tears were shed and promises were made.

STORY ENDS

FYI: While working on THIS story I also wrote a story for a Sissy friend and used a few elements of THIS story in “Sissy Cheryl Hires a Stud.”

I do write stories that are not so graphic. I have 29 other stories. Some are very G rated. Several are not. Just do a ‘Search By Author’ to find them. Take a look and leave a “Hello” comment when you read one.

G - Accidental Acceptance
Synopsis: Living with secrets is difficult and is more difficult if you're 13 years old. Eric's dad came home early and discovered Eric wearing a white school girl blouse, girl shorts and nail polish.

G - Yuletide Acceptance
Synopsis: A father discovers the meaning of Christmas. Dan and his son Matt receive the best gift of all!

G - Acceptance: Lindsey Comes Out
Synopsis: Coming out can be stressful so Lysle's friends gave him a gentle nudge; a nudge of acceptance. Friend's that have known Lysle's "secret" for 20 years celebrate Lindsey's birthday.

X - A Womanless Beauty Pageant: It was the zipper's fault
Synopsis: Making sense of childhood memories while succumbing to repressed urges is tough. First sex and missed sex can be traumatic. An Angel comes to visit. Ronnie accepts his femininity and sexuality.

X - Adventures of Sara: Evolving deeper into femininity
Synopsis: What does summer camp, college, the Caribbean and cross-dressing have in common? Sara! On vacation: "There are 'women' here but there are no females. You, Princess, made yourself the perfect fall 'girl' for their needs."

XXX - Pretty Stacy: Beginnings
Synopsis: "Hello, my name is Stacy. I used to be known as John Miller until I became a Sissy." "Having a petticoated Sissy as a friend isn't a bad thing; it was a matter of good luck; it could happen to anyone."

up
18 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos