Stephanie: A Senior widower in New Zealand explores his bi-sexuality

Printer-friendly version

Synopsis: I'm a widowed senior cross-dresser in search of my first homosexual experience in over fifty years. I needed a love guide and Donna would be that guide. “If you want to be a queen then you need to act and dress like a queen; you need practice my little Sissy.” A few inches later I was no longer a virgin. Donna decided a weekend long “gay educational tour” is what I needed; she knew the people and places I needed to visit and meet.

Donna and I met many months ago at a Dunedin, New Zealand LGBTQ support group that meets at the Coffee Company on Princess Street. A benefit of belonging to our support group was the frequent and free STD/HIV blood testing by the Southern DHB Sexual Health Clinic that offers support and referrals to our queer community. We are all healthy and virus free. Although awkward I knew who to ask for special guidance.

Donna had been a member of the group long before I joined. I was immediately attracted to her outgoing personality and sardonic sense of humor; we were both in our late 60s. I suspected that Donna and I were of like mind on several levels. Like me Donna was a professed bisexual male cross-dresser. Unlike Donna I hadn’t acted on my bisexual urges since I graduated high school.

Because of my long repressed sexual interest in men I started attending meetings a year before my wife of 50 years became gravely ill. Her passing, although heart wrenching, increased my participation in the group; the group served as caring grief support. Her death released me from my wedding vows and kicked open the gay closet door that I had slammed shut after high school. I was now on a quest to resume indulging in my repressed bi-sexuality.

My name is Stephanie

At the beginning of each LGBTQ meeting everyone gave their name and the reason(s) they were there; just like an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. I always ‘confessed’ to the group: “My name is Stephanie and I am a gay widower cross-dresser. I was gay as a child and I’m still gay now.”

Privately I was in search of my first homosexual experience in over fifty years; I was worried what my first tryst after so many years would be like and where I could arrange one.

Donna always shared that she was a once married, bi-sexual male cross-dresser with no interest in transitioning or losing her penis. “It brings me great pleasure” she said. She was pleased that thanks to her new vitamin supplements her titties and areolas were getting bigger. For her age (late 60s) Donna was attractive but not stunningly beautiful. She had long blonde hair, perfect makeup, teenager sized tits and a nice disposition; Donna and her sultry voice definitely intrigued me. Unlike me Donna made no attempt to downplay her effeminate image or demeanor when in public. She presented, lived and behaved as an Alpha female. I was impressed with her poise and self-confidence.

In contrast I outwardly dressed as a man but always wore panties, camisoles, nylons and occasionally an A-cup bra underneath. I had shoulder length hair and always wore basic gold ear studs. Donna would occasionally admonish me for presenting such a bland submissive gay image; bland colored lipstick, bland nail polish and flat chest. “If you’re the queen you say you are then let the queen in you show… especially if you want to attract men that like girly-men like you. Put some color in your life and lips, stuff your bra and get fully out of the closet; make up your mind which way you swing Sweetie.”

Safely re-entering the “dating” pool; how?

I hadn’t dated for over 50 years and, if you exclude multiple summer camp dalliances, I had never been intimate with a man or boy since high school. I didn’t know how to go about attracting a woman date let alone a man. I was terrified at having disease ridden pervert strangers and potential sex partners know where I lived. I needed a trusted, healthy sex partner; a love guide! I needed help.

In an effort to enlist help directly from Donna I confided to her more details about me in the hope that she would take me under her wing and introduce me to likeminded gay men; men who would be gentle and considerate lovers.

I confided: “I was 12 when I and school buddy Jimmy were seduced by a 17 year old camp counselor named Dan. Dan was the first man I ever saw wearing panties. After a summer of ‘diddling’ us Dan sent us home with a pair of pretty panties and the desire to suck cocks. Jimmy and I had our panties and we had each other. After years of sexual activities Jimmy and his family moved away leaving me feeling empty and wanting more same sex intimacy.”

I told Donna that I was in need of help and advice of a personal, sexual, nature. I explained my situation, concerns and naiveté about dating and resuming sex with men. I asked if we could meet somewhere so I could be educated and where we could become better acquainted. I assured her that I was not ‘hitting’ on her. Maybe she could introduce me to a nice man, a group or a bar that prefers girly-men queens like me.

Donna looked at me quizzically. “Steffie, are you asking me to go on a date?” She smiled and before I could reply she said, “Sweetie, name the time and place and I’ll meet you whenever you want as long as you comply with one simple condition.”

My brain was thinking ‘meeting’ and Donnas’ brain was thinking ‘date’; I’m sure my voice gave away my surprise and my delight. I would make the best of whatever came my way. “What is your one condition?” I asked.

“Steffie we’ve known each other for many months; we’ve shared dark secrets and concerns within our group. For a long time you’ve told us there is a lovely but celibate woman inside of you that’s aching to re-emerge. When we meet for our date I want you to finally show me more of your inner woman; earrings and hidden panties don’t count anymore. Your pierced ears, clear nail polish and membership in our group are a good start; I want to see more of the queer-queen that lives inside you.”

Donna paused a moment, assumed a stern and authoritarian demeanor before continuing. “Be a good girl; femme yourself up for me and show up with at least womanly B-cup breasts then I’ll meet you at the Café of your choice and we’ll have dinner. If I disapprove of your appearance I will leave and you’ll eat alone. Is that clear Princess?” Her tone and delivery was not a request.

I was thrilled at her ‘one condition’ mandate; being the submissive type I viewed her ‘request’ as a command from a Domme! ‘Domme Donna’ had a nice ring to it.

A date with a tryst to it

The Boldini Cafe and Wine Bar on High Street was my first thought but I quickly realized I needed a more secluded place, further from the Dunedin Octagon town center, for a tryst with a trannie.

I selected a casual locals place on the far side of town where the chance of me seeing anyone I knew would be very small; the Inch Bar on Bank Street. The place got its unique name because it’s only about 2 meters wide. Their ambience, craft beer and food are good. There also was a convenient tree lined park where two friends could share an intimate moment in private. Donna said she was familiar with the place… and the park.

It was agreed that we’d meet for an early dinner the following Tuesday at 5 PM. It would be dusk when we finished eating; an ideal time for a relaxing, and perhaps romantic, stroll in the park.

Days before our tryst I re-shaved my legs and armpits in an effort to feel more feminine. I also carefully plucked my eyebrows; I was indulging my inner woman like Donna wanted. For my date I wore a nice pair of woman’s slacks with a white linen jacket that I had found in a local thrift store. A colorful blouse from my departed wife’s wardrobe matched perfectly. My hair was long enough that I didn’t need my blonde wig; two pretty hairclips made it work.

I had splurged on a new C-cup push up lace bra for the occasion; my lifelike silicon inserts fit perfectly and gave me the cleavage I desired and the size that Donna had demanded. For underwear I wore high cut panties, a panty liner and thigh high black stockings that Donna may or may not get to see… or feel. Just in case I got lucky, and for ease of access, I didn’t wear my Spanx.

I shaped my fingernails and painted them a pink coral; I made sure my lipstick matched my nails. I swapped my ear studs for pretty gold two-inch hoops in a move to appear more feminine, just like Donna wanted.

After applying mascara and curling my lashes I selected a black cross body purse for the evening. Two inch black kitten heel pumps added to my look and my feeling of femininity. I felt giddy.

I took a last minute look at my reflection in a mirror and brushed a few stray hairs into place. I accessorized with a couple of bangle bracelets, two friendship rings and a spritz of Moonlight Mist perfume. My wedding band hung from a delicate gold chain around my neck.

A car service brought me to the Inch Bar cafe 30 minutes early. There was no crowd. Wearing lipstick, colored nail polish, heels and a purse in public was a first for me. I was filled with trepidation about being in public en femme.

As I approached the hostess station an attractive and rather tall waitress greeted me. To my great surprise she asked if I was Stephanie; her name tag said ‘Tina’. Tina’s uniform consisted of a pretty long sleeved white blouse, a short black skirt and beautiful stocking encased long legs accented by four inch pumps. Her long brunette hair, fingernails, makeup, and pearl ear studs were perfect. Tina smiled and eyed me intently. Rather than speak I nodded that I was Stephanie; I need to work on sounding less manly.

Tina escorted me to at an out of the way intimate table with a window view of the park. Removing a ‘Reserved’ placard from the table Tina pulled out a chair for me; I hung my purse on the chair and sat down. Tina asked if I would like to order a beverage. “Many customers like our ‘Neck of the Woods’ vineyards Pinot Noir.” I smiled gratefully and ordered a glass.

Tina returned in short time and placed my glass of wine on the table. “You look very nice Stephanie and you carry yourself well; Donna will be pleased; relax and enjoy your evening.” Tina winked and left with a sly smile on her face. Her mention of Donna startled me! Her comment answered a few questions that I had been wondering about. The evening was beginning to make sense to me; I was on a date not a meeting.

I sipped my wine as I patiently waited the arrival of my ‘date’. Out of nervousness I fiddled about in my purse, retrieved my lipstick and refreshed my lip color.

I had just finished a second glass of wine when, to my great relief, Donna arrived. She was wearing a matching skirt and blouse outfit with a pair of sandals; she was wearing her hair in a very feminine style and looked pretty. I stood to greet her and was a bit wobbly due to the wine.

Donna leaned in for what I thought would be a Hollywood ‘air-kiss’ and I was taken aback by an affectionate and prolonged kiss to my lips; her free hand rubbed my butt! Her lipstick tasted nice.

Donna felt my tenseness and laughed. “Relax Steffie, the Inch Bar caters to customers like us.” Prior to sitting down Donna held me at arm’s length to check me out; “What a good girl! You femme up nicely and look very attractive; a larger bust suits you much better.” Glancing at my hands Donna said, “Your nail color is nice but I would like to see a bright, bold red on you to prove you’re out of the closet and looking for a special kind of man.”

“Thank you Miss Donna, I’m glad you approve and I’ll take your suggestions to heart.” I suppressed doing a courtesy. Our waitress undoubtedly observed and heard our greetings.

When we finally sat down Tina immediately appeared with a glass of Pinot for Donna; she also refilled my empty glass. Donna said “Thanks Tina, you’re a good friend and the best waitress I’ve ever dated.” Tina winked and blew Donna a kiss.

“You’ve dated our waitress?” I asked incredulously.

“Yes, it was several years ago but that’s how I was able to call in a reservation and get such attentive service; Tina did me a favor. Tina and I met several years ago back when she was Jason. Before Jason evolved and accepted being Tina I was his mentor; eventually we became lovers. He was so very lost and naïve. I introduced him around and helped him assimilate in to our unique world of gender fluidity and girly-boys.” Donna took a sip of her wine and continued.

“I gifted him his first set of silicon breast inserts for his 18th birthday and I took him to get his ears pierced; I also broke him in to more intimate adult pleasures. He’s developed very nicely since we first met. As you can see he found his inner woman and has embraced it fully.”

I was greatly surprised at Donnas’ openness. “Are you still intimate with her?” I asked.

Donna thought for a moment before she replied. “We stay in touch. At present she is in between boyfriends. She’s really a fun person. Perhaps you should ask her out.”

Donna and I drank wine, made small talk and relaxed. We spoke about many things; sports, favorite food, favorite music acts we’d seen, desires, fantasies and we spoke about sex. Our conversation was like a tennis match with serves and volleys; back and forth.

All the usual first date “get acquainted” questions were covered

“Do you wake up in the morning with an urgent and powerful erection and remember that you were dreaming about a cute boy and his pretty penis? Are you right handed or left handed? Are you circumcised? Do you fantasize about nice, firm cocks? Are you looking for romance, sex or a relationship? Will you follow my orders? Do you know how to use an enema? What’s your favorite soccer team? May I arch your eyebrows? Are you looking for a roommate? Do we have the same desires, honey?” I again mentioned that I was submissive in sexual activities.

Eventually Tina took our order

Our food, wine and service were very good as were their curry chips and tapas. I made sure Tina brought me the check as Donna was my date; I left a generous tip. Tina also brought us two ‘go cups’ of Pinot for our walk. It was dusk; we were tipsy and were anxious to ‘go for a stroll’. The dimly lit park had lovely meandering walkways and many secluded benches.

Before leaving The Inch I made a much needed visit to the Ladies Room; it was my first experience of using a Ladies Room. I took care of business; peed, repositioned my bra inserts and boy parts, replaced my panty liner, fixed my lipstick and washed my hands.

I found Donna at the Hostess stand talking with Tina. As I approached Tina whispered something in Donna’s ear and then gave her a quick kiss on her cheek before disappearing into the kitchen area; they were both smiling. A moment of jealousy swept over me.

A Different Kind of Dessert

Perhaps it was the wine but Donna and I held hands like young lovers as we walked, talked and sipped our wine as we walked the park.

We stopped, sat on a bench and continued to talk about a variety of topics as we finished our Pinot. I explained in too much detail everything about my multi-year summer camp romances. When I asked her Donna spoke of her first experiences with same sex love; our conversations were a bit “steamy”. We were relaxed, happy and becoming horny as we recounted our sexual encounters; my panty liner was getting a workout.

My submissive tendencies were glad when Donna took the initiative; she pulled me very close and put her arm around me like lovers do. One hand was on my knee. As we softly talked she began stroking the inside of my thigh. Donna pulled me closer and nibbled playfully with my ear lobe. I reciprocated and we were soon kissing.

Donna teased my lips with her tongue tip. I parted my lips and our kissing became more passionate. Overcome with months of pent up lust I put my hand up her skirt and was soon touching her hardness under her panties; there was no pubic hair, just smoothness where ever I touched. Donna put her hands into my slacks and was likewise stroking the front of my panties as we made out. I was in heaven! I regretted that my slacks didn’t have a zipper in the front.

Thinking we heard someone approaching Donna suggested that we go to a more secluded area; she knew a location that would insure privacy. We walked for a few minutes, hand in hand, until Donna guided me off the walkway and into a secluded area surrounded by bushes and large boulders. It was a perfect make-out spot she was obviously familiar with. I was glad I hadn’t worn my Spanx.

Boulder.jpg

Donna backed me against a tall boulder that I leaned against. We resumed our heavy petting and resumed stroking each other through our panties. The situation was quickly getting out of hand. Donna was French kissing me. I had unbuttoned the top of her blouse and was fondling her budding breasts while rubbing her crotch as we kissed; we both were very aroused.

Protected from view by our surroundings Donna slid my slacks and panties down to my ankles. Donna wrapped her warm hand around my rigid penis and began sensuously stroking my cock. I had her penis in my hand and was gently milking it; Donna had no pubic hair! It felt fantastic! I smeared her pre-cum around the head of her dick and increased the speed of my hand; Donna moaned. I thought her legs were going to buckle.

Overcome with lust and deep desire Donna shook free of my hand on her dick and knelt on the grass in front of me. My date leaned forward and eagerly sucked all the pre-cum from the tip of my penis; she looked up at me to make sure I was watching. In effect she was giving me a lesson on cock-sucking! I tried to make mental notes since it had been many years since I had sucked a boy’s cock. I spread my legs wider apart.

Donna smiled and lovingly kissed my penis several times and in several places prior to taking it into her welcoming mouth; she used her tongue and lips as she began slowly bobbing her head up and down my wet shaft. She cupped and fondled my testicles with her free hand; I made more notes to myself. I became nervous as I envisioned her sucking me to orgasm, spinning me around and with my hands against the boulder, sliding her wet prick deep into my wanton arse. That thought frightened me.

I really wanted it to happen; to be impaled on a dick in my arse again. I had dreamed about things like this happening… but not in the bushes of a public park. I fought very hard to control my very strong needs. When I felt an imminent orgasm I panicked. I was too old to be punked in the park; those days were over.

“No, Donna! Not like this… It shouldn’t happen like this. It shouldn’t be rushed sex like in a public bathroom, or some glory hole at a Peep Show.”

Donna continued her blowjob as she thought about my comments; she slowly stopped her cock-sucking and let my dick pop free from her mouth. “You’re right Steph, this isn’t the right place for this; there will be another time in a nicer place.” Donna reluctantly pulled my panties and slacks back into place. She stood up and passionately French kissed me; my preseminal lubricant coated her lips and mouth. I’m sure I tasted my own essence. I gave a final feel of her penis; it was very wet and semi-flaccid. “I’m so sorry Donna… I’ll make it up to you.” There was a sob in my voice.

“I’ve heard that line more than once. Action trumps words” she said. As she was saying that Donna reached into the front of her panties, gathered all the penis leakage she could onto her index finger and held it to my mouth. “Let me send you home with something to look forward to, Steffi.” With no hesitation I sucked and tongued her finger clean; Donna watched for my response to eating her pre-cum; I smiled and said “Thank you.” Donna smiled and nodded her approval.

“Is there anything else that you’d like to do, Sweetie?” she purred. I nodded my head a said, “Yes, but not here.” I buttoned her blouse and gave her a tender kiss.

We walked back towards The Inch Bar and found a convenient bench across the street. We sat and composed ourselves and our clothing. With the aid of a park street light we refreshed our lipstick and relaxed a moment. Donna whispered in my ear, “When we meet next time you owe me a few things.” I knew I owed her a blowjob but what else could there be I wondered. I looked at her quizzically.

“If you are the submissive you claim to be then you must obey orders, right?”
I broke eye contact, lowered my head to confirm my submissiveness and demurely said, “Yes, Donna.”

Donna smiled and continued, “The next time we ‘date’ I want your crotch and pubes shaved completely nude; as smooth as mine; that includes your boy-pussy. If you don’t completely shave then don’t come over. You must also start giving yourself frequent scented enemas. Is that clear, Missy?”
“Yes, Donna.”

“You will also wear bright red nail polish and lipstick whenever we meet; you need to put your blandness behind – get off the fence, Missy. If you are gay and in search of a fuck like you say then make a statement and let people know!” I nodded ‘yes’ and Donna continued.

“If you’re going to wear cosmetics make sure it can be seen or don’t bother. No wishy-washy fence sitting; otherwise it’s like fishing without bait and you’ll never catch anything. You’re fishing for a very special kind of fish and that requires special gay bait.”

“Yes, Donna.”
“And what else will my little girly-boy do for me when we get together?”
“I will give you the blowjob I owe you.”
“And what do you want from me?”
“I want you to cum in my mouth and so I can taste your creamy warm sauce.”

Donna smiled pleasantly and gave me a kiss. “I like your attitude and your perfume, Sweetie” she said. I felt submissively and femininely demure.

Our mutual conundrum of how and where we could consummate our interrupted coupling was resolved by Donna; she extended an invitation for tea at her house! My initial shock turned to delight. Donna took a pen and a piece of paper and quickly wrote down key information; she tucked the note into my bra! Eventually we walked back to the Inch Bar’s with Donnas’ arm around me; I’m sure we appeared to be two lesbians out for a stroll.

Time to go home: saying good night

Standing in front of The Inch we kissed, hugged and said our goodbyes.
“Would you care to share a taxi?” I asked.
“No thanks, Missy. Tina’s shift is almost over and I’ll catch a ride with her.” My disappointment was obvious.

In acceptance of her authority over me and in acquiescence to my submissiveness I held her hand and sensuously sucked her sex fingers again as proof of her dominance.

I flagged down a Blue Bubble Taxi that was dropping off passengers at The Inch. Donna gave me a friendly rub on my butt as I entered the cab and discreetly massaged my bulging crotch. She waved ‘bye’ and walked into The Inch.

As I rode home I retrieved her note from my bra. ‘If you are coming to my house clean your arse with TWO scented enemas AND be fully shaved or don’t bother coming. Be here at noon’ it read. Her note had her address, directions and phone number. There was also a nice sentiment of affection that ended with XOXOX.

In preparation for tea, as instructed, I shaved my pubes smooth as a baby; I took great care in shaving and double douching my boy-pussy with floral scented enemas. I took my time with my mascara and eye makeup; my recently acquired eyelash curler felt awkward to use. I added two inch gold hoops and tasteful amount of perfume. ‘Less is more’ I was told.

I was dressed in ladies khaki Bermuda shorts and strappy sandals; a small gym bag that held things that I might need. Driving totally en femme during broad daylight was almost more than my insecure gay self could handle; what if I broke down or got pulled over by a cop? Kiwi constables can be very strict.

I drove myself to Donnas’ quaint three bedroom bungalow just off Forbury Road near St. Clair Beach. It was on a secluded cul-de-sac with no nearby neighbors. A rustic sign in Māori welcomed me: “He pai te aroha me te taangata” (Love and humanity are good).

I pulled into her driveway and Donna was standing at her front door, hands on her hips, and looking very stern. She was wearing a cute skirted white tennis outfit; pretty sandals and red toe nail polish adorned her feet. She wore her hair in twin ponytails accented by two blue ribbons and a single flower. She looked athletically cute for being in her late 60s; she looked good enough to eat! I waved ‘hello’.

I was about to exit my car when Donna stepped closer and held my car door shut. “Well Sweetie, did you shave and double douche like I told you to?” I was shocked. “Yes, Miss Donna I shaved and cleaned myself exactly as you ordered.” Donna immediately broke into the perky smile I love. I was extremely glad that I had obeyed her demand to thoroughly shave.

Donna opened my car door and welcomed me to her home. I slipped out of the car and we hugged, kissed and gently cupped each other’s butt. Donna commented that she could tell I was wearing panties by the way my short pants slid around as she caressed my butt. She playfully snapped my bra strap and said, “Much nicer, Missy.” My larger C-cup bust and cleavage apparently met her approval; unfortunately the color of my fingernails did not meet her approval.

Donna held my hands and checked them closely; her tone became terse. “What did I tell you about wearing bland nail color around me? Girly-boys do NOT wear bland! A more suitable color awaits you in my bathroom. I reward compliance, NOT defiance! Is that understood?”

“Yes, Miss Donna” I sheepishly replied. “I understand. I’m very sorry.” I grabbed my purse and a small suitcase from my car and we entered her house. Donna held the front door open for me.
Donnas’ house was exquisite

Donna gave me a tour of her 2400 square foot, three bedrooms, three bath open concept home. The living room was large and well appointed. Nice drapes, comfortable seating and a very large flat screen TV. A fully appointed modern kitchen with a table that could sit 6-8 people was impressive.

Donnas’ bedroom was huge and extremely well decorated. She had a California King poster bed with matching lamp tables. A small basket of condoms, lube, a box of facial tissues and a pair of hand-cuffs were on each nightstand. Her pillows, draperies and decorations screamed Feminine Chic. Another large TV hung on the wall at the foot of her bed. I noticed that the bed posters all had iron restraints devices ready and waiting. Donna saw that I was closely checking an ankle cuff and said, “Don’t worry, all my bedrooms are sound proof.”

Donnas’ en-suite bathroom was lavish and well stocked. There were dual wash basins, dual benches, a long vanity-makeup table and plenty of mirrors; the lighting was perfect. An ample supply of cosmetics, lotions, nail polish, removers, cotton balls, brushes and curling irons were set out. A half dozen enema bottles were also waiting on the counter. It was obvious to me that having a clean arse was very important to Donna.

Her walk-in shower could easily accommodate four people; it was lined with beautiful tile and multiple shower heads. Two built in benches made it easy to relax or shave your legs as you showered.

Her walk-in closet was huge! There was a large variety of dresses, matching outfits and exotic uniforms hung neatly in place; all were in a variety of large sizes. “If you see something that interests you feel free to try it on; especially the pretty shoes. I know shoe size can be a problem for sissy-boys” Donna said. “I’ll take you up on that offer next time” was all I could manage to say; I was holding a beautiful Princess gown to my chest while looking into a floor to ceiling wardrobe mirror.

Donna smiled and pointed to a large chest of drawers at the rear of her closet. “I have a very exotic collection of lingerie, bustiers and garter belt sets that I’d like you to see someday. Have you worn a quality garter belt yet Sweetie? They’re so much fun!” There were two shelves of beautiful wigs. I hoped to be asked back soon.

I looked into her first guest bedroom and was surprised at how femininely beautiful it was too. It had a queen sized bed with restraint hardware at the foot and head. A small basket of condoms, lube and facial tissues was on the head board. A smaller TV was on a dresser.

One area of the guest walk-in closet held wedding dresses, French Maid and cheer leader outfits in large sizes. Another area was loaded with beautiful and sexy crinolines and yummy petticoats! There also was a section of adult sized little girl dresses and baby clothes. A floor to ceiling mirror had a small sign above it that read; “Fetish First”. I saw a wedding dress that I longed to try on. I deeply sighed and released it from my grip; we left the closet.

Donna smiled and said, “If you’re a good girly-boy and does what she’s told perhaps we’ll have a dress-up sleep-over weekend sometime. I bet my little sissy queen would like that, right?” I nodded yes.

“Maybe we can find me a boyfriend for a few hours!” I joked. Donna immediately got serious and announced, “Nobody gets your Cherry before me, is that understood, my sissy faggot friend?” I gulped and softly said, “Yes, Miss Donna. I understand.” Donnas’ pleasant personality instantly returned and we moved on. As a submissive I was inwardly thrilled at what she said and how she said it. I hoped my panty shield was doing its job.

The en-suite guest bathroom looked more like a large makeup and dressing room than a bathroom. It too was amply stocked with makeup and enema kits. All sorts of girly items and sex aids lay on the countertop for guest use. “I sometimes have guests that are in need of womanly necessitates and toys; some guests have never worn cosmetics or panties before.” Why so many of the same style clothes in a large sizes? Do ‘guests’ really mean ‘customers’?

As we walked back to the living room and tea snacks I casually asked about guest bedroom number two. Donna explained the situation.

“That room is off limits tonight. A pretty University boy I befriended begged to clean my house twice a week in exchange for me allowing him to dress up and keep his girly things here. He made it clear that he wants to dress in one of my French Maid and makeup while he cleans. I agreed. If he’s pleased me and not soiled or torn his maid’s uniform I let him borrow one of my dresses after he’s done; sheer black seamed stockings are expensive.”

“That’s a very nice arrangement” I offered.

Donna smiled and said, “It suits me well. Periodically I let her entertain a friend and sleep over; tonight Connie has a date.”

I dared not press the subject but thoughts that Donna operates a sex and fetish club raced into my mind. Was there someone in that bedroom right now, happily gagged and bound to a bed while dressed in a French Maid uniform? It was a titillating thought that I shook off.

Donnas’ exquisite afternoon tea

We sat on a comfortable love seat in her living room. Tea, finger sandwiches, cucumber sandwiches, chips, dip, fluffy scones with clotted cream and jam were nearby. A few bottles of wine were on standby.

After our first cup of tea and a few snacks (and a reasonable amount of polite conversation) I excused myself; I grabbed my bag and purse and went to the restroom. Noting my bag Donna smiled and said, “Take your time, Sweetie. Do what a girly-boy queer needs to do but before you return paint over those bland nails; red awaits you in the rest room.” Her tone conveyed that what she was saying was not a request; it was a direct command.

In the restroom I found and used the bright red nail polish that Donna had left out for me. I painted over the bland coral polish that I had on when I arrived. The application of a clear ‘quick dry’ top coat made my freshly painted nails smudge proof. My face was made up, my eyelashes were looking good and I was feeling pleasantly naughty. I was overtly embracing a new lifestyle.

When I returned 20 minutes later, in addition to having bright red nails, I was wearing a pretty blouse, skirt, thigh-high stay up nylons, low heel black pumps and a specialty bra that I had recently purchased at ‘Wild South’ on George Street. I wore the bra not so much for the illusion of having breasts; instead I wore a bra for my own self delusion of being the gay Trannie Queen I was destined to be.

Donna complimented my more feminine image and pretty red nails with a lingering kiss and a pleasant rub of my crotch. This act made me smile and recalled our unfulfilled evening tryst in the park. Her actions also created anticipation for what was (hopefully) to come. I was wise in having worn a panty liner.

I switched from tea to wine.

Time to fish or cut bait: Suck or Sink

We had been sitting on the couch sipping wine, noshing and making nervous small talk for about 30 minutes when Donna began asserting herself. Donna closed her living room curtains and turned to face me. Our conversation took a delightful turn. “Stephanie, you have told me and our group that you’re a submissive homosexual queen, right?” I shook my head ‘yes’.

“Summer camp was such a long time ago. I know you’ll never forget the excitement and taste of giving your first blowjob will you?” I nodded ‘no’. “Was he cute?” Donna asked. I replied, “Yes, and so was his brother.” Donna chuckled and coyly said “I think my little girl needs a refresher course on cock-sucking. Would you like that Sweetie?”

Smiling sweetly Donna placed her hand on her crotch and said, “You said that you’ve been dreaming about what an adult penis feels like, right? You also said you owe me a good blowjob, right?”

“Yes Donna. I owe you a cock-sucking” I replied.

I sat motionless while listening to what Donna was saying; she was obviously preparing me to blow her! My mouth was dry, my palms were sweaty and my penis was stiff in anticipation. I knew where her questioning was going.

Donna removed her tennis skirt and panties and tossed them aside revealing a magnificent and tumescent erection protruding skyward from her hairless pudenda. Her ‘young boy’ hairlessness crotch made her cock look longer and more enticing. That delectable ‘young boy’ vision reminded me of events from long ago. I softly groaned my lust and squirmed in my seat.

Donna stepped close, lifted her leg and put her foot onto the couch where I was sitting. “In that case I have something very special that a cute Sissy queer like you should see… and touch.” Donna held her cock just inches from my face and swayed it provocatively. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. Eight inches of circumcised beauty; the object of my fantasies dangled in front of me! It was magnificent, it was erect and a drop of pre-cum dangled from the tip!

I studied the veins in her shaft, its girth and her cockhead. I was mesmerized. Donnas’ shaft continued to grow. I subconsciously licked my lips. “I bet you are aching to wrap your Sissy lips around a throbbing erection again, right?” My heart rate began to increase as did the lump in my panties.

I was in dire need to suck my first cock since my teen years. When would another opportunity come my way? I didn’t want any more of a delay. “Yes!” I replied.

Donna put her foot back on the floor, leaned closer and slapped my right cheek with her erect penis. Her bold move startled me. I was about to say something when Donna cock-slapped me on my other cheek. The warmth of her penis lingered provocatively on my face. My groin stirred in anticipation. I quivered with suppressed desire but kept my hands and mouth under control.

“Go ahead Stephanie, be a good girl. Suck my cock, Sweetie.” Donna made her penis sway like a minnow in front of a hungry bass. Donnas’ salacious words combined with the slow swinging of her penis right in front of my face were having a powerful effect on me.

“You’re going to do it sooner or later; all Sissies do. Perhaps you’d like to feel my penis first, Sweetie? Just reach out and hold it for awhile; I’ll make it throb for you.”

Standing directly in front of me Donna took my unresisting hand and brought it to her extended penis. Without being prompted I took it in my hand and wrapped my fingers gently around her shaft; my painted nails looked erotic as I held a man’s cock for the first time in many years! It was warm and friendly to my touch.

True to her word Donna made her dick throb in my hand. I broke into an involuntary smile. An urgency and desire was building in my groin. I gripped Donnas’ penis more firmly and began to slowly stroke it like I do to my penis when I masturbate. I felt her penis elongating deliciously in my hand. More pre-cum seeped out. “Never waste the lubricant, Sissy.”

Without taking my eyes away from the prize I used my thumb to sensuously spread her pre-cum around her glans and frenulum; I licked my thumb clean. Donna moaned at my actions and offered words of encouragement. “That feels so nice Stephanie. Oh, what a good girl. Does a penis feel as nice as you remembered? You need to take it into your sissy mouth.”

Toying with me: Ask me nicely

“I’ll let you suck me off Steffie but you MUST be wearing red lipstick and you MUST ask me nicely.” While gripping her stiff penis with one hand Donna handed me a lipstick tube that she had waiting on the table in anticipation of my arrival. She had selected a glossy Candy Apple Red lipstick for me. The color matched my nails. I removed the cap and made a show of painting my lips; when I finished I placed the tube within easy reach in case it was needed it again.

I grabbed Donna at the base of her shaft and pulled her and her pretty penis closer. “Donna, may I please suck your cock?” My heart was fluttering with anticipation. My time had cum.

Not waiting for a reply I tenderly kissed the warm head of Donnas’ moist cock several times. I paused long enough to admire my red lip prints. I pulled her cock into my mouth and formed a snug lip-circle around her glans leaving a red ring like I had seen in porn movies. I finally had a penis in my mouth again just like I had dreamt about. I wanted more.

I gripped Donnas’ penis with my lips and one hand; I let my tongue dart around and explore. I wanted to find more pre-cum and eventual receive my creamy reward. It occurred to me that I was now officially a willing cocksucker; a Kiwi Queer! That’s a fact that can’t be undone.

Sill standing Donna made a slight forward thrust and her penis slowly slid deeper into my mouth and across the back of my tongue. Maintaining my seal I pulled my lips back toward the tip of Donnas’ dick letting my tongue experience her shaft. Memories of summer camp came flooding back. I became more daring and began sucking and sliding my lips and tongue up and down her beautiful shaft; I remembered I liked the feel of a cock head on the roof of my mouth and on my tongue. The experience and taste were not unpleasant.

“Like I said never waste lubricant; use your lips and tongue to spread it around your boyfriend’s cock. All the boys love when you do that. It feels so very nice and makes your eventual penetration easier.” Penetration! I was inspired and did as instructed spreading Donnas’ wetness. It felt nice; it also felt erotically naughty.

The act of cock sucking had me hornier than I had been in fifty years. I was wanton with desire for sexual release. I had been fantasizing about this moment for a long time. I reached into my shorts and was going to begin pleasuring myself when Donna slapped my hand. “Not now my cock-sucker Sissy, Miss Donna will take care of her queer submissive soon enough.”

There was a popping sound as I let Donnas’ cock slip from between my lips. A solid ring of bright red lipstick on her shaft marked the depth of her entry into my mouth. I vowed to go lower; I was grateful there was no pubic hair to contend with. I eagerly resumed my cock sucking.

As I was bobbing my head up and down her shaft I wondered if something so large could fit in my boy-pussy; my summer camp lovers cocks were much smaller. I began to gently fondle Donnas’ hairless testicles. I made a point to tease her back hole. When Donna moaned her appreciation I inserted my pre-cum lubed finger half way into the warm dampness of her rectum. I was surprised at my boldness. “What a good girl” Donna panted.

“That’s very nice finger action my little Sissy! Now learn how a ‘bottom’ milks a penis.” Donna tightly gripped my probing finger with her anal ring. “Grip and release, grip and release” Donna demonstrated on my finger what she meant. I mentally filed her helpful instructions away for future use.

I probed deeper and more frequently. Donna made a point of throbbing her thanks to my eager mouth; the interior of my cheeks caressed and milked her shaft. Would her warm girth fit in my backside?

I was happily fellating Donna to the best of my naive ability when she said, “Stop for a minute Stephanie. Your pretty hair is hiding my penis from my view.” With her cock still in my mouth Donna reached up and removed two hair clips from her hair and clipped my bangs out of her way. “Always look at me when you suck my dick. I want to see your red lips on my cock” she ordered. I was back to being a cocksucker in less than 15 seconds.

I was exploring the depths of Donnas’ pussy with my index finger when I felt an internal lump. It was about the size of a walnut; it was my first encounter with a prostate gland. “Tickle my pussy; make me feel real good. Make me cum” whispered Donna. I began to finger-fuck her in earnest while simultaneously sucking her shaft when I felt Donna tense up; my mouth felt her penis engorge and I knew what was about to happen.

I immediately stuck my finger as deep in her hole and rubbed her ‘walnut’. Donna loudly yelped, “Sweet mother of God! Wiggle your finger, PLEASE wiggle your finger! Fuck me, fuck me!” Donna implored. I pumped, wiggled and twisted my finger giving Donna a rapid finger fucking. It worked!

Donna rose up on her toe tips, thrust into me and ejaculated forcefully; I felt her warm sperm impact the back of my mouth and throat several times. My eyes grew wide but I kept my lips snug around her shaft. I stopped counting after receiving five spurts of her viscous semen. The experience was much better than my faded memories from high school. I swallowed her warm essence.

I had tasted my own and other boy’s ejaculations in the past; Donnas’ sperm was superior in every aspect. I wanted more of Sweet Donnas’ virile seed.

I held still and let Donnas’ enjoy her afterglow; her penis continued to throb and drain in my mouth. I sucked, pumped, licked and probed for more; Donna gave me a parting squirt before backing away just enough to let her penis drop from my lipstick coated lips. A string of sperm stretched from my lips to her cock tip… just like in the photos in my magazines.

I reached over with my index finger and wiped a milky looking drop from the tip of Donnas’ softening penis. Looking upwards at Donna I put the string of her cum in my mouth. I licked my finger clean leaving a ring of red on my finger.

Looking down Donna smiled and said, “Where did you learn to be such a good cock-sucker; in summer camp?” Despite having a mouthful of Sweet Donna cock I managed to mumble, “I read a lot.” I slowly swallowed so as to savor her seed.
Donna sat down next to me and French kissed me in search of her leftovers; she smiled approvingly. “You are an excellent cocksucker, baby doll and Miss Donna appreciates it.” I removed her hairclips and handed them back to her. She gently patted my head as if I were her baby daughter and hugged me close. I appreciated her praise as much as I appreciated her tasty sperm. My first cock sucking experience in over 50 years came to an end. Hopefully better things were yet to cum. The day was still young!

My turn

After resting awhile Donna stood up and retrieved bath towel from a nearby closet. “Stand up cock sucker” she ordered. I did as I was told. Donna placed the protective ‘drip towel’ where I was sitting. “Remove your panties and sit down.” As soon as I stepped out of them my rigid dick sprang free. I kicked my panties out of the way and sat down. My penis and I were in obvious need of an orgasm.

Donna picked up our lipstick and nonchalantly colored her lips. “Are you curious about having your boy-pussy toyed with; of having a warm, firm penis slowly sliding in and out of your tight virgin back hole?” she asked. Donna had a cute but lecherous smile on her face.

Producing a small throw pillow Donna tossed it on the floor between my shaved legs. Prior to kneeling she made a point of showing me a nail clipper; I watched as she trimmed the nails of two fingers on her right hand. That act gave me hope for imminent good things.

“I’m a multi-tasker and I’m going to stretch your boy-pussy a bit while I suck you off. I’ll also be checking to see if you douched like I told you. Don’t be alarmed; relax and enjoy it. You will experience the naughtiness that you dream about; the dreams that wet your sheets.”

Now that her two fingernails were trimmed Donna produced a tube of lube and applied a generous amount to her index finger. “I’m going to lube you this time Stephie but it will be your duty in the future. Hold your legs up, honey” she instructed. As usual I did as I was told.

Donna leaned over and greased my rosebud inside and out. Her actions made me squirm in anticipation. After applying more lube to her two longest fingers Donna knelt on the floor and stroked my penis to a firmer erection before taking me into her mouth and beginning her blowjob. As is apparently customary Donna place a couple of lip prints on my cockhead and shaft.

True to her word Donna did not ignore my rear. Donna began working on my pussy with one finger and as she continued to suck me off. She probed deep into me and ordered “Clench my finger and then relax your grip.” I repeated her command three times before Donna told me to stop. “I’m looking forward to your tight virgin ass clenching my dick just like this Sweetie.”

Donna resumed pleasuring my penis and soon inserted a second finger into my pussy orifice. I could feel my anal ring relax and widen as she spread her fingers. I moaned and held tight to the couch cushion; Donna began twisting her fingers around like a cork being removed from a wine bottle. She expertly and sensuously stretched my anal ring. “You’ll be very glad I did this.” The sensations were amazing. Donna was deep throating me and had progressed to using a third finger on me when my orgasm hit. Donna kept sucking and swallowing.

My orgasm shook my world. I leaned back on the couch and enjoyed many aftershocks. I smiled at the many red lipstick rings on my dick. I was fully spent but in a very good way. Donna gave me, my pussy and my penis the best time of our life. She is truly a skilled and passionate fellatrix.

Donna pointed to a wet spot on the towel I was sitting on; there was no stain. “You did I fine job of cleaning your pussy” she complimented as she sat down and leaned against me. I thought I could feel her purr!

I prayed her recovery, and mine, from our euphoric orgasms would not take too long. I had learned new cock-sucking skills. I wanted more consensual debauchery.

We both needed a break. I asked her to make more tea. As the tea was being prepared Donna showed me a small wicker basket that contained what she called “essentials”: tampons, condoms, a Princess Plug, breath mints and lube. I was ordered to have a similar stash at home and in my purse. “Yes, I’ll prepare two kits” I said.

We drank tea and discussed (no pun intended) the ins and outs of sodomy. I asked about bareback sex. Besides the obvious disease potential of unprotected sex where does sperm go if a condom isn’t used? “It seeps out and it can get messy. You are going to need a ‘cork’ of some sort to prevent seeping; a tampon, a ‘Princess Plug and/or a puddle pad (panty liner). A cream pie stains the mattress, sheets, furniture and runs down your leg.” Donna held a condom in one hand and a tampon in her other hand. “It’s your choice Baby Doll.”

Donna patiently explained how they are the ‘cork’ of choice for many bottoms. Pearl Lite Tampons are her favorite but always in conjunction with a panty liner placed in the rear of your panty where your boy pussy is; where sperm leakage normally occurs.

I listened intently to Donnas’ detailed explanation and decided I needed to stock my house and purse; I would always bring condoms, tampons and panty liners when I went on dates; best to be prepared. I had read about going ‘bare back’. I wondered if a ribbed condom would increase my pleasure while being fucked. I had lots to learn.

Having recovered from our most recent orgasms Donna took notice of our current topic of conversation and the bulge in my crotch.

Stephanie gets deflowered

“Is Stephanie in need of being fucked for the first time? Is she curious?” Donna asked. I told her that being fucked had been on my mind many years before we had met and long before I became a widower. I stood up and Donna calmly guided me into her bedroom; she brought the throw pillow that she had been kneeling on. By the time we got to her room we were both naked except for our bras and earrings.

Donna tossed the pillow on the floor and then spread several layers of large beach towels on her bed; she had me sit on the edge of her towel draped bed. My bare feet were on the carpeted floor and my erection pointed to the ceiling. Donna stepped between my legs and looked down. In a humorous tone Donna said, “We have a bit of a problem; it seems I have a limp dick. Perhaps ‘mouth to cock’ resuscitation would help.” A wave of panic crossed my face. It was only when she laughed that I realized that she was toying with me. Donna tossed me our tube of lipstick. We both had a good laugh.

After I colored my lips I remained seated on the bed and Donna stepped closer between my widely spread legs and pinned my hair back. I was soon sucking Donnas’ lovely cock back to life. My bangs did not hide her view; I looked at her and winked once as I sucked her.

Donna let me pleasure her for several minutes before stopping me; she now had the raging hard-on we both wanted. Her pre-cum coated my lips. She pushed me back onto her bed, climbed on top of me and French kissed me like she had in the park. She was probing for her own essence. I suckled her teenage sized developing teats and stroked her prick as homage to the day’s activities. She was appreciative.

Donna stopped her kissing. She held a Tampon in one hand and a condom in the other. She asked: “What’s your pleasure Sweetie; on your back with your legs over my shoulder; or doggie style; condom or ‘cork’?”

When I did not reply Donna tossed the unwrapped condom towards the head of the bed and placed the Tampon conveniently nearby. Donna placed the small pillow under the small of my back so she could get the best penetration angle. She tossed me a tissue and a spare tube of lube and commanded me to liberally prepare myself. I did as I was told. I wiped my greasy finger with the provided tissue and tossed it to the floor.

I watched intently as Donna used another tube of lube and liberally coated her naked penis. She sensuously stroked her shaft several times for even coverage and to increase her hardness for what was to come; a dew drop of pre-cum glistened at the tip of her dick.

Donna used her index finger to spread her natural pre-cum over her glans. “Never waste lubricant, Sweetie.” She licked her cummy finger, grabbed her penis at the hairless base and moved closer; I spread my legs wider. I felt Donnas’ dick circling and probing my pussy. I reached down, grabbed her shaft and centered her on our target; I let go and she began to lean into me.

When I felt the initial pressure I tightly gripped the bedcovers. Donna gave a pelvic nudge and I felt my pussy widen as her fleshy knob breached my pussy and began entry; I gasped as she slowly began sliding into me. Donna endearingly told me to relax and not fight it; “it” was happening!

A few inches later I was no longer a virgin

Donna stood on the floor with my legs over her shoulders and considerately slid slowly into me stopping periodically so I could dilate and adjust to being penetrated. I was glad that she had previously stretched me. A few inches later I was no longer a virgin again. Donna paused for a considerate moment so I could catch my breath and adjust to accommodate her girth; distant memories of high school and summer camp flit through my head and pussy.

Donna gave another pelvic nudge and sank deeper into my bowels until I could feel her testicles dangling at the crack of my butt. She moved her hips in a way that insured maximum penetration and then she held still. Donna throbbed twice before beginning a partial withdrawal. I tightly gripped her shaft with my rectal muscles in an effort to keep her deep inside me. Donna moaned and softly said “Thank you.” I was rewarded when she fully sank back into my pussy. Donna began a slow rhythm of partial withdrawal and full penetration; I was being fucked by a pro.

As I was being fucked I had presence of mind to grip and milk her penis via anal ring contractions; just like Donna had taught me. I liked the feel of her slowly sliding 80% out of me and then slowly sliding back to maximum insertion; this technique allowed me to adjust to what was happening. As Donnas’ need for release built she picked up the tempo to better meet her needs.

Donna lovingly but firmly fucked me; her hard penis occasionally rubbed against my prostate. I dropped my legs from atop her shoulders and wrapped them snuggly around her waist in a scissor grip and pulled her deeper into me. As she fucked I repeatedly squeezed and milked her with my anal muscles. She continued plowing me, varying her rhythm and angles, until I had the first anal orgasm of my life! I could feel my orgasm building.

When it hit I loudly yelped and ejaculated powerfully over myself; my warm cum hit my face and chin. I involuntarily bucked, clenched and squirmed with new found forbidden pleasures; my gyrations caused Donna to orgasm immediately. I swear I could feel her spurts hit deep inside; I felt myself being filled with her warm sperm.

I didn’t release my leg-lock on Donna until I felt her penis becoming flaccid. I knew she was still oozing her seed into me so I squeezed her one more time to help drain her. We lay on the bed coupled together. I absentmindedly licked my sperm spray from my upper lip. Still consumed with passion Donna stretched upward and kissed my chin clean; I “pussy clenched” her softening penis as a way to say thanks. She smiled beautifully at my gesture. Donna lay quietly atop me until our heartbeats slowed and became one.

Donna carefully withdrew from inside me and tissued her limp dick clean. She had me roll over on my side far enough to expose my gaping wet pussy. Moments later, for an obvious reason, a Tampon string dangled from my butt. Donna made me gently tug on my ‘mouse tail’ string to prove it wouldn’t accidently pop out. I rolled back and we lay atop her towels and enjoyed our post-coital bliss. With smiles on our faces we dozed off.

When we awoke Donna and I shared a warm, relaxing shower. Eventually Donna sat on one of the two built-in benches with her legs spread wide. I knelt on a wet towel and looked up and into her eyes. “Miss Donna, may I please…?” Donna reached down and cupped my face with one hand. “Of course you can, Missy. I’m sure you’ll do a fine job.” I carefully shaved her legs as warm shower water soothed us. I finished my task, rinsed her legs and applied a soothing aloe lotion to them. My wet mouse tail still dangled from my pussy.

I left for home 3 hours later

Once we dried off and had replaced my cotton “cork” Donna and I watched her favorite soccer team on the telly for a bit, noshed on left over snacks, sipped wine and made small talk. The topic of my eager embracement of being gay came up. “You need training on being queer!” she pronounced.

Donna mentioned that she and Tina were considering doing a weekend long “gay bar educational tour” on my behalf. There were half dozen queer friendly bars and places they thought would help me assimilate into the special culture we belong to. They were willing to introduce me around and have me meet like-minded people; people and places I could re-visit on my own.

On the same weekend Tina was coordinating a large Rainbow Clan Party being held at a nearby farm that would be educational to a queer-in-training. All I had to do was live, dress and behave like a gay queen the entire weekend; practice makes perfect. Donna alluded to them possibly providing a date for me; no promises of a “happy ending”.

As I was about to leave Donna gifted me a blue Princess Plug in a feminine satin drawstring pouch. She placed it in my purse. “At our LGBQT meetings you WILL always wear your Princess Plug or have a tampon string dangling from your arse! I WILL check! Is that clear, Sweetie?” I meekly nodded and said, “Yes, Donna.”

“And you MUST wear a skirt, blouse, heels and makeup to our next three meetings as part of your ‘coming out’ process. I’m tired of your wishy-washy gay demeanor; get off the damn fence! Is that understood Sissy?” Donna was acting like a domme! I managed a “Yes, Donna.”

I was also ordered to stop on the way home, dressed as I was, and buy a box of Tampax Pearl tampons and a box of scented panty liners. I was wearing my skirt and blouse combo with thigh-high stay up nylons, low heel black pumps and makeup. “If you want to be a queen then you need to act and dress like a queen; and you need the practice my little Sissy.” I secretly hoped I would find a hitch hiker.

“These experiences will help you become more natural acting and relaxed during the ‘queer tour’ we’re planning.” It sounded like good advice; and being “forced into femininity” always pleasantly excites me. Donna walked me to the door where we kissed goodbye. She admonished me to be a ‘good girl’.

It’s unknown if I will be “allowed” to repeat today’s carnal visit; Donna has all the power and control. I’m just a “submissive bottom” play toy. Donna has special sexual needs and fantasies some that I fulfilled today. The fact that I serviced her needs today gives me hope that I will be asked (or ordered!) back very soon; either way works for me. I’m anxious to try on her garter belts, wedding dresses AND old boyfriends. Thanks to Donna and Tina my future is looking much better. Perhaps there will be additional adventures in the future to share?

(Please do a “Search by Author”) I have more stories that I’d like to share with you. Just search for Donna T. Your comments and reviews are appreciated) – Donna T

up
26 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos