Mourning Of A Loved One Chp. 4

Printer-friendly version

Blue Skies Airships, Dunkeswell Airfield, Dunkeswell, England:
Tessa looks into the eyes of her boyfriend as he pumped into her body. She had her legs entangled with his as he made love to her. She loved feeling his huge manhood go in and out of her.

They were celebrating that the second biggest airship her company had constructed was finally completed and ready for its air trials. She feels Roam bury himself deep in her body and release his load. When he starts releasing his load into her body. A massive orgasm rocks her body as she arches her back off the mattress. She digs her nails into his smooth muscular back as she rides out the orgasm.

She feels Roam collapse on top of her. She clinches her vaginal muscles to milk him for everything. She feels Roam start kissing and shoving his tongue down into her mouth. She captures Roam’s tongue and gently holds it.

The rest of the night, the two of them make love like rabbits. She was too excited to sleep and she knew Roam was a special person, so he could last all night long. Which is what she wanted to do and she planned on doing it.

When morning comes, she was riding Roam’s manhood and enjoying it. As she was going down on him, her cell phone starts beeping. She reaches over to her nightstand and picks up her cell phone. She looks at the text message that had been sent to her from her grandfather on her mother’s side of the family.

According to the text she received from him, Cara Bounty had died and her funeral was going to be in two weeks in Ireland at the old Lup Castle. He informed her that if she was going to attend, she should let Mona Bounty know that she will be there.

Roam noticed that Tessa’s expression had changed when she picked up her cell phone. He loved how her body fit against his and how she was the only woman he has ever met that could take all thirteen inches of his manhood. Not only could she take all thirteen inches of him, but she could accommodate how wide his manhood was. Of all the women he has been with, none of them could one hundred percent take his manhood into their bodies.

He holds her waist as she sat on top of him. He was buried deep inside her body and could feel her gripping him.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” Roam was concerned because Tessa was never been this quiet before.

In a broken and sad voice, “a member of my mother’s family has died.”

“Were you close to this person?” Roam knew Tessa had a lot of relatives. He has already met a few of them and they weren’t the type you wanted to piss off and have come after you.

“Yes and no. Cara Bounty came and comfort my father and grandfather when my mother and grandmother died. I was close to her daughter Charlotte and her youngest son Bruce.” Tessa was looking down into Roam’s brown eyes.

“I thought your last name is MacLeod.” Roam was a little confused.

“It is, but my mother was a Bounty. I have a strong relationship with the Bounty clan. The MacLeods and the Bounty used to be enemies centuries back. They managed to come up with a peace treaty a long time ago, before World War 1. It wasn’t until forty years ago that my mother and father married.”

“Ah, do you know why they were enemies?” Roam was curious why the two clans were enemies.

“Some long-ago feud between the two clans. I would have to look the reason up in the family history book. Both clans have long memories and are proud people.”

“Are you going to go to the funeral?” Roam felt Tessa squeeze his manhood with her vaginal muscles.

“Yes. I’m sending a message to my grandfather now.” Tessa sends a reply to her grandfather.

“You know, if we keep having sex, you might get pregnant.” Roam reaches up and squeezes Tessa’s breasts.

Tessa leans down and kisses Roam passionately. She leans over to his ear “and that would be a bad thing?”

“No, it wouldn’t.” Roam didn’t mind if he impregnated Tessa.

Several Hours Later in The Airship Hangar:
“Q, where are you?” Tessa walks around inside the command cockpit looking for her lead engineer. No one has seen her since she clocked in this morning.

She spots a set of small child-like feet sticking out from a console. She kneels next to them and pulls on the left ankle.

“Leave my feet alone, Travis.” Stephanie crawls backward out of the console and spots Tessa looking down at her. She removes her earplugs.

“No wonder you couldn’t hear me, Q. How are the final inspections going?” Tessa couldn’t wait to take the airship up.

“Almost complete. I’m doing a final check right now, so we should be able to take the Excelsior up by tomorrow morning.” Stephanie still had a lot of inspections to do before she gave the okay.

“Oh, come on Q. Can’t you do better?” Tessa looks into Stephanie’s blue and green eyes.

“Sorry, you know I won’t cut corners.” Stephanie didn’t cut corners or use substandard parts.

“Give me half the list and I’ll help you.” Tessa holds her hand out toward Stephanie.

“Okay, but I will check behind you later.”

“I know.” Tessa hired Stephanie because she was a really good engineer.

Stephanie hands half the checklist over to Tessa. She knew Tessa wouldn’t let anything leave the hangar unless it was working in tip-top
condition. She also knew Tessa had her own money tied up in the construction of the new airship.

Herbertstown House, Dunboyne, County Meath, Ireland:
“How is Mona doing, Talulla?” Sheamus looks at Mona’s girlfriend as she comes walking out of Mona’s bedroom.

“She’s finally asleep.” Talulla looks at Sheamus Bounty as she walks out of Mona’s bedroom.

Mona had been up since one in the morning going nonstop with arranging things. She had stopped by after work to check on Mona. Sheamus had texted her earlier to let her know what was going on with Mona.

She came over as quickly as she could after work and found Mona looking tired, but couldn’t sleep. So, she fixed a drink for Mona and added a sleeping pill to it, so Mona would get some rest.

“Thanks for coming over, Talulla.” Sheamus still couldn’t understand why Mona and his niece preferred women over men.

Sure, he didn’t mind donating sperm to his granddaughter, so she could keep her promise to her father to produce babies for their bloodline. But why did she prefer to be married to a woman, over a man? The same thing about Mona as well. He knew Mona’s sexual preference was one of the problems between her and her stepmother.

“If you don’t mind, Sheamus. I’m going to stick around and keep an eye on Mona.” Talulla looks towards Sheamus when she says that.

“That’s fine. She could use your support right now.”

up
101 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sometimes a woman

Samantha Heart's picture

Just likes another woman no one really knows the reason just brain chemistry. Its a strange thing. At least shamus isn't against it. He may not 100% understand it, but he's not being an ass about it like some would

Love Samantha Renée Heart.