Never Wanted To Be A Girl Chp.24

Printer-friendly version

Raven caresses Clair's arm that was draped over her. They were finally home and the trail of Dr. Heath and his associates was finally over for them. According to what she was told, the jury had returned a quick verdict of guilty on twelve different charges that had been brought against all those involved.

That included the senator that paid to have his daughter turned into a boy. According to the medical report from the surgeon that had examined the boy. He was fully functional and could get any woman pregnant. Some doctors wanted to know how Dr. Heath had managed to accomplish what he did with the Senator's son and his daughter as well.

Carol informed her, that the law firm would pay for her to have the surgery to get her vagina. Also, her file had been cleared and the state of North Carolina was going to settle out of court with her. According to what Carol said about the settlement amount was, she wouldn’t need to work, if she didn’t want to.

Arrangements have already been made for her to have SRS surgery by the end of next month. Mrs. Mercer has been planning on moving in with her sister and said that if Raven would like to stay at the house, arrangements could be made.

She would only charge her seven hundred dollars a month for rent, but she would have to have all the utilities transferred to her name. She knew she could support the place on the pay she was receiving from Jordan and the settlement. She had talked the arrangement over with
Clair and they were going to go ahead and take Mrs. Mercer up on her offer. Clair had suggested maybe they should get married a few months after she has her surgery. That way it would give her time to adjust to her new vagina.

As for her breast, her doctor told her that every time Clair suckled on her nipples, she was stimulating the mammary glands. The artificial blood or estrogen enriched blood also had high levels of oxytocin in it and that was the chemical that was produced in pregnant women. Since, the men who use to fuck her in prison, never bother to suckle her breast as Clair does. She never bothered to produce breast milk. However, since her breast was something Clair enjoyed the most about her body. She was stimulating them enough for her to lactate milk.

That had been surprised to both Clair and Raven. She feels Clair’s fingers reaching for her nipple and start playing with it. She closes her eyes as a low moan escapes from her mouth. Raven also found out her breast where one of the most sensitive areas on her body.

“You enjoy when I play with your breasts, don’t you?’ Clair whisper into Raven’s ears.

“Yes, I enjoy it very much.” Raven was enjoying Clair’s attention.

The two of them fool around for a while in bed, before getting up. Neither one of them wanted to go anywhere, so they put their nightgowns back on. Clair heads towards the kitchen to fix them a cold breakfast, while Raven gets the mail.

As she is looking through the mail, she notices an envelope from Carol’s law frim address to her. She opens it and notices it had the letter saying her records have been expunged. It also had the letter from North Carolina informing her that the money they were giving her was deposited into her account. Also, the appointment for her surgery had been arranged.

Raven walks towards the kitchen “well, it's been confirmed. Everything is set for my surgery and the state of North Carolina has deposited the money they said they would.”

“How about your police record?” Clair looks towards Raven as she munches on a cucumber slice.

“That’s been taken care of as well.” Raven walks over and sits down on a barstool.

“Did Carol sends you proof that it has been done?” Clair liked Carol, but she knew if Raven didn’t have the paperwork saying it had been done.
It would mean she would have to go to court to have it done.

“Yep right here.” Raven holds the letter up.

“Good. So, what should we do today?” Clair places a plate of salad with grilled chicken strips in front of Raven.

“Thanks, sweetie.” Raven waits till Clair sits down before she starts eating.

Clair sits down on the barstool next to Raven. She notices that as soon as she starts eating, Raven starts.

“To answer your second question. How about we just binge-watch some movies and such?” Raven didn’t feel like getting dress or doing anything. Since it was the weekend, and she goes back to work on Monday. She wanted to stay and just spend time with Clair.

“Sounds good to me.” Clair didn't mind veggies with Raven.

Crazy Eddie’s Custom Garage:
Andy looks at the three damage SUV’s and was trying to figure out how they had been taking out. He looks over towards his computer hacker/mechanic as she comes out from inside the SUV.

“Well, what’s the verdict?”

“Well, the main management computer is fried.” Proxy looks up at her uncle.

She was still getting used to calling Andy Blake, uncle. She was just adopted by his twin sister Janice. She took her in off the streets and cleared her name for a crime she had been framed for.

“How would something like that be possible, Angela.” Andy knew his new niece didn’t like being called by her birth name.

“Uncle.” Proxy looks at Andy with a disappointing look on her face.

“I’m not calling you Proxy, Angela. So, might as well forget about that.” Andy believes in calling people by their given name.

“Fine! As for how the main management computer got fried. It looks like it got hit by a strong microwave burst. There are only a few companies that are experimenting with that type of technology. It’s being developed for law enforcement to stop high-speed chases.” Angela had seen an article on the web mentioning the new technology. The problem was, it only worked on newer cars. It didn’t work on cars that were built before the ’80s.

“So, a strong microwave beam took these cars out?” Andy walks over to look at the main computer in his niece’s hand.

“Yep, a strong microwave-based beam fried the inside of this computer.” Proxy opens the computer module for her uncle to see.

Angela covers up a yawn. She was still suffering from jet lag. She had been in Utah getting a checkup by her mother when she was asked to go and help her uncle on a case. She was still recovering from having SRS surgery last month.

Andy looks at the computer components inside and noticed that they had melted from intense heat. He looks at his niece “you said only a handful of companies are working on this technology?”

“Yes, sir and along with the Chinese government and our government as well. The Chinese government and our government were developing it to take missiles down.” Angela loved to read about technology, but she loved building cars more.

“How hard will it be to locate who sold this technology lately?” Andy figures if he could track who bought it than he could go after them.

“I can’t touch a computer, remember? I’m still under a court order for hacking into Homeland Security computer systems to locate the agent
responsible for framing me.” Angela had been cleared of the frame job done against her, but she still got charged with hacking a government computer and couldn’t touch a computer for four years.

“I didn’t ask if you could do it, Angela. I asked how hard it is to locate the buyer.” Andy should ask his sister to have Angela’s hearing checked.

“Mmmm, it shouldn’t be too hard, uncle. That’s if they have it listed in the inventory. It could have been produced and sold out the back door.” Angela knew a few companies that did that type of thing.

“Alright. So, how are you feeling?” Andy knew his niece just had SRS surgery.

“I’m doing okay. I just can’t lift anything heavy for a while or do any cartwheels and such.” Angela has known she was a girl trapped in a boy's body since she was born. She had been forced to live a lie all her formative years.

Her birth mother had gotten pregnant with her while she was in high school. Her birth father didn’t want anything to do with her mother or her. After she was born, her mother put her up for adoption. She was adopted by a Catholic family and attended Catholic school all her life.

Her adopted parents were fine, and she loved them. However, when she told them she wanted to be a girl, they sent her to a gay conversion camp. The people that ran the place were cruel and treated them like the disgusting creatures.

So, one day she got tired of it and ran away. She tried going home, but her parents turned her back into the organization. She ran away again.

“Sorry for being so tough on you, Angela.” Andy knew Angela was still adjusting to her new life.

His sister hasn’t told him everything about his niece. However, he knew she had been accused and framed for murdering a DHS agent. The frame job was good, but his twin sister was a genius like him. She saw through the lies and managed to prove Angela couldn’t have done what she was accused of doing.

“It’s alright, uncle. So, what are we going to do now?” Angela looks up at her uncle.

“Your mom said you can stay and help me with this problem.” Andy had gotten permission from his sister for Angela to help him.

"Cool."

up
230 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well insted of paying rent

Samantha Heart's picture

Ravin should buy the olace shes living at. I'm sure the settlement from NC should be MORE then enough for the down payment.
As for Angila things are just atarting for her.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

It feels like

you are diverging from Ravens story somewhat.

Letting down their guard

I worry that Raven and Clair are letting down their guard too quick. If an appeal triggered a new trial then Raven would be in the hot seat all over again. And if she couldn't testify for some reason, hmmm . . . .

I can't help but wonder, how can Angela say she still loves her adoptive parents after they kept sending her to a gay conversion camp?


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Shoes on the other foot

Jamie Lee's picture

Great! The pigs are now the ones with bunk mates, three squares, and being ordered around. Wonder how long it will be before the accidents start happening? Or before that ex-Senator gets a lesson in anger expression for what he had done to his daughter.

And the so called doctor? Might some Government try and get ahold of him to learn his secrets? And might that AH wiggle out of his prison term if he gives up his secrets? Of course they can say he would then thrown him back inside.

The money given by North Carolina should have been the State's yearly budget, even then nothing can erase the trauma that was experienced.

And the warden and the guards? Maybe their own little prison on a deserted island. Because putting them into the general population is almost a death sentence for all of them.

Others have feelings too.