Never Wanted To Be A Girl Chp.5

Printer-friendly version

Raven couldn’t believe how many cars they had lined up for work. Some were returning customers that had problems that she told them about, but at the time they couldn’t afford to fix the problems. The rests were simple brake jobs and tune-ups.

“Raven, you have to stop spoiling the guys and customers. I can barely keep them working after they eat the muffins and cookies you bring up here.” A smile was on Jordan’s face as he looked down at Raven like a proud father.

The customers and staff have been enjoying the baked goods she brings in every day. He was surprised at how good her work was and how good she baked.

“I’m glad they enjoy them.” Raven tightens up the guide pins on the brakes she was working on.

“After you finished this brake job. I need for you to go to Harry’s Salvage yard and pick-up an instrument panel for an 87 Chevy Chevelle.”

“Is that for Mrs. Hewitt’s car?” Raven remembered seeing her car outside.

“Nope, that is for Mr. Wilson’s car. The circuit board on the back of his dash panel is brunt and is causing problems.” The bulb socket had melted and burnt the thin plastic circuit that connected everything behind the dash.

“No problem. Do you mind if I stop on the way back and pick up some lunch?” Raven was going to bring her lunch but slept in and when she got up. She didn’t have enough time to make it.

“Raven, you don’t need my permission to stop and pick up some lunch on your way back. However, since you asked. You have permission to stop and get whatever you like. If you stop anywhere near a grocery store, could grab a few twelve packs of Pepsi and a case of Budweiser, please?”

“I can do that.”

“Thanks, and here.” Jordan hands Raven some money for the beer and drinks.

Raven accepts the money and goes back to finish the brake job. Once she is done putting everything back together. She washes her hands and changes out of her coveralls.

She puts the money Jordan gave her, in her left front pocket and her wallet in her right back pocket. She grabs her truck keys and heads out to her pick-up truck. Raven links her cellphone with the new stereo system she installed in the truck and play some music from her phone through the truck's speakers.

The drive over to Harry’s Salvage yard doesn’t take Raven long. Harry had a few cars and a few trucks out in front of the office for sale. It looked like he kept the place organized. She pulls into the parking spot in front of the office.

When Raven walks into the office, she notices there was a counter with three people behind it. To the right of her, the wall was decorated with license plates from every State. It also had a few grills mounted up on the wall from old antique cars.

On her left were vending machines and a private office. They had huge glass walls and the person inside the office looked to be a salesman. She walks up to the counter where the three guys were. One of the guys, the one in the middle was overweight and his short black hair was a mess. He was the type she used to look out for when she was in prison. The guy to the left of the middle guy was younger and well kept. He looked like he never got his hands dirty. The guy to the right of the middle guy brought back some bad memories. He was the one that had paid her to transport the stolen car she was in.

She couldn’t remember his name, but she never forgot a face. Also, he had a tattoo that was on the right-hand side of his neck. She remembered that tattoo. He was bald-headed now, but when she saw him. He had dirty blonde hair down to his shoulders and a full beard.

Jake, Christopher, and Alex watch as a beautiful, curvy, full breasted Hispanic woman comes walking into their office. Her hair was long and hung down just past her shoulders. She was wearing a black t-shirt that had Union 44 Auto Repair over her large melon size breast. The blue jeans she had on, showed off her well define hips. The blue jeans made her waist look small.

She had a beautiful looking face. Her perky small nose, her full lips, and her deep-set olive shape eyes. She was just amazing, the perfect type of woman all of them were looking for.

“How can we help you, ma’am?” Jake was looking into the woman’s gray eyes.

Raven looks at Jake “I’m here to pick-up a dash panel for Jordan down at Union 44 Auto Repair.”

Jake looks behind the counter to see if it was there but doesn’t find it. He looks over towards the rack they had for pull parts.

“Let me see if it has been pulled for you.” He grabs a walkie talkie and walks out to the yard.

Raven watches him leave and then turn her attention back to the two guys still behind the counter. She clenched her fist when she looked at the guy that caused her to go to jail. He was the reason she was turned into what she is now.

Christopher looks at the Hispanic woman looking at him. She seemed so familiar to him.

“Do I know you from somewhere?” Christopher looks at Raven, as he tries to remember where he has seen her before.

“I don’t think so unless you have come down to the garage I work at.” Raven knew the last time he saw her, she didn’t look like she does now.

All the drugs she was given in prison made her look like she does now. Most of the drugs they used on her, she didn’t know where they got them or what they did. All she knew, there was no way she looked like she uses too.

“You look so familiar.” Christopher couldn’t figure out where he has seen this woman before.

She looked so unique, that she could be a model or a porn star. Her lips were the perfect shape to wrap around his cock. He also wouldn’t mind burying his cock deep inside her body and fucking the hell out of her.

“You might have seen me at church or something.” Raven was trying very hard not to turn around and run out of the building.

“I don’t go to church. It will come to me sooner or later.” Christopher sits back in his chair.

He doesn’t take his eyes off her. Something about her reminded him of someone, but he couldn’t remember who.

“Here we go.” As Jake comes walking into the office with the part.

“How much do I owe you?” As Raven looks the part over. She didn’t want to get back to the shop and find out it didn’t work or was damaged.

“$50.00 dollars is what I quoted your boss.”

Raven pulls the money out of her pocket and pays for it.

“I’ll need a receipt for this.” As Raven hands the money over.

Jake accepts the money and writes a receipt for the shop Raven works for. He hands Raven the receipt “here you go.”

Raven accepts it “thank you.”

“Your welcome.”

“You guys have a nice day.” As Raven turns and starts walking out of the office.

“Man, I wouldn’t mind tapping that ass.” Jake was watching how Raven walked.

“Me neither. I would love to bury my cock into her hole and fill her like an éclair.” Alex liked how young she was and her melon-sized breasts.

He wanted to squeeze her breasts to see how firm they were. He also wouldn’t mind giving her a motorboat.

“You be lucky if she gave you the time of day, with the way you look.” Jake looks towards Alex like he lost his mind.

“Oh, I would have her begging for me to fuck her.” Alex just watches as Raven leaves.

Raven couldn’t wait to get to her truck. She felt so dirty after being in there. She also wanted the fucker that caused her to go to jail, to see
what jail is like. He would be the perfect fit for Diamond Jack. He would enjoy ripping that man a new asshole and fuck him all night long.

She starts her truck up and heads to the Food Lion she passed on her way to Harry’s.

up
343 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Almost forgot about this story

Raven encounters the man that caused her incarceration. Great plot twist can't wait to see what happens next.

EllieJo Jayne

She needs to tell her boss

Monique S's picture

about the F****r that works at the yard and not to ever send her back there, I think.

Monique S

Maybe

What she really needs is to tell her parole officer he has already helped her out

EllieJo Jayne

Very interested

I was on vacation and missed chapter 4 and had to go back and to get caught up. I am really enjoying this story.

Ohhhhh if Ravin

Samantha Heart's picture

Can get her PO to go down there undercover with a female police officer they could bust them. And make SURE Dimond Jack looks after them in his own special style. I feel for poor Ravin she was sent to prision for transporting drugs in a stolen car all unknow to her (him at the time). (S)he was just transporting a car now she is a woman adter what was done to her in prision.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Too bad

she didn't get his name, might come in handy later.

this is a very fascinating story

I so want to see what happens with Raven and how she deals with this change and if she can deal any justice to the people who did this to her. And how her meeting will go

Echo from the past

Daphne Xu's picture

A blast from the past. It might be a good idea if she mentions the encounter with Christopher to her parole officer. Hopefully, she'll remember his name now.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

Time for payback?

Jamie Lee's picture

After Raven recognized one of the guys behind the counter as the one who caused her a stink in prison, and her current looks, maybe he's lucky Raven didn't take out her anger on him right then. But without proof he's the one who had her transport the loaded hot car, she'd end up back in prison.

Jordan really likes Raven and maybe she take a chance and trust him with what she discovered, maybe he can help her figure out what to do to catch the guy.

Others have feelings too.