Never Wanted To Be A Girl Chp.14

Printer-friendly version

Raven glance at her image being reflected at her from the mirror. She almost didn’t recognize the pretty girl looking back at her. Her shoulder-length black hair framed her angelic face. The dress she was wearing, was one her and Clair had picked out together. It showed off her curves and her full breasts.

The silver cross that Mrs. Mercer had given her, hung almost to her cleavage. She takes a deep breathe ad center herself. Today was the day she was going to the events in the park with Clair. She grabs her favorite purse, which didn’t go with her dress at all.

Raven heads downstairs to wait for Clair to show up. She still hasn’t told Clair about has been done to her. She wonders how Clair will treat her once she finds out.

“Going to the park today with Clair today, Raven?” Barbara spotted Raven waiting for Clair to show up.

“Yes, ma’am. I’m nervous and I have been thinking about telling Clair about myself.” Raven was coming to enjoy Clair’s company.

“From the way I have seen how you act around Clair. I would say the two of you have become close. I think she will understand, just as I understand what happened to you.” Barbara felt honor that Raven told her about herself.

“Thanks’ Barbara.” Raven hugs her. She’s been like a mother to her since she has moved in.

Clair shows up fifteen minutes later. Since the park was down the street from where Raven lived. They had planned on walking down to it.

Clair spots Raven sitting on the porch when she pulled up. She couldn’t believe how beautiful Raven looked just sitting in the rocking chair on the porch. She pulls her car up to the curb and gets out.

“Hi beautiful, I see you are ready to go. I hope I haven’t been keeping you waiting for long” Clair had a big smile on her face as she walks up to the steps that led to the porch.

Raven stands up and heads down the stairs towards Clair. A smile appears on her face as she reaches the last step.

“Let’s go and see what events are going on in the park.” Clair holds her hand out to Raven.

Raven places her hand in Clair’s and holds her hand. Her and Clair start walking down the sidewalk towards the park. They could already see that people were arriving.

Dr. Heath’s Home:
Rebecca watches as Dr. Heath leaves for work. He was in a good mood and was excited about something. She gives him an hour, before making her way over to the good doctor’s house. She knows he has a security system. She’s been studying him for the past week.

The updates she’s been getting from Dorothy and Chilly. The people they were dealing with were some sick bastards. They had a fight last night and Chilly managed to recorded everything, but the problem was. Even though they recorded it, there was no one at the prison to watch it. They streamed the fight on the dark web.

As for all the listening devices and video recorders’ Dorothy planted. They were getting good reception from. Rebecca moves quickly to the front door and picks the lock. She rushes inside and shines a blacklight to see which numbers the code was. She punches them in her netbook and tries the first three results.

“I should have known it was luckily number three.” She types the code in, and the alarm is disarmed.

There weren’t any cameras or motion detectors anywhere in the house. She finds his office and breaks into his computer. While she was downloading files from his computer, she looks around and takes pictures of files he had in a locked file cabinet. They seemed to be about a teenage girl.

She takes pictures of everything in the file. She searches the place some more and finds a hidden locked door. It had a combination push-button lock. She takes the blue light again to get the numbers and run them through her program. The second set of numbers was the code.

The door opened onto a set of stairs that lead down into a long hallway. There were two doors on one side and one door on one side. She tries the first door on her left and it opened without any problems. Inside was nothing but medical supplies. The place was fully stocked. The good doctor had everything he could ever need in the room to do an operation.

She leaves that room and tries the door right across from the first door. Rebecca walks in and turns the lights on. The room looked like it was part clinic and part torture room. The two were separated by another wall. In the middle of the room was a teenage strapped into some sort of chair and was being penetrated by a mechanical device. Her head was completely covered by a helmet.

Rebecca takes pictures and turns the machine off. The doctor was a sick bastard. He had the machine set up to double penetrate whoever this teenager was. She finds the release on the helmet covering the girls head and when she removes it. She notices the girl had a ball gag in her mouth and her eyes were mechanically held open. There were clamps attached to her nipples with wires running down to a control box.

Dave spots a woman with dark brown hair standing before him. She was looking at him and wondering who she was. He watches as she reaches for the straps that held the ball gag in place and undo them.

Rebecca reaches for the straps that held the ball gag in place and remove them. She also removes the device that keeps the poor girls’ eyes open as well.

“Is that better?”

Dave shakes his head yes. He was so happy he could close his eyes now. Tears start to leak from his eyes.

“Yes, thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Let me go ahead and get you out of this setup.” Rebecca go ahead and release the young girl out of the torture setup the girl was in.

Dave has a hard time standing, because of the drug his father gave. She uses the chair for support.

“Let’s get you out of here and somewhere safe.” Rebecca starts to help the young girl.

“I can’t. My father will send his friends after me.” Dave was scared to go. He also wanted to stay but couldn’t figure out why.

“Don’t worry about your father or his friends. I have a safe house I can take you to.” Rebecca helps the girl out of the torture room and up the flight of stairs.

They stop for a few minutes to give the girl a chance to get her to breathe. It takes the two of them a while to get out of the house and two where Rebecca’s car was hidden.

“Stay here and keep the door lock.”

“Where are you going?” Dave was concerned.

“To lock your father’s place up.” Rebecca runs back to the house and locks everything up.

She rearms the alarm system and makes sure the place was like she found it. Once the place was locked up, she runs back to her car.

“Let’s get you somewhere safe.” Rebecca starts her car and heads towards a safe house.

up
272 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The doctor if he even has a

The doctor if he even has a license is one sick puppy, something tells me he either never had one or it was revoked. Not sure what good it did to relock the doors and reset the alarm I think he's going to notice that his son that he was torturing is gone.

Sure,

Monique S's picture

but it will be rather spooky, don't you think? Now there is an actual witness out there! Or two, rather.

Monique S

New charges

Samantha Heart's picture

Aginst the Dr. Child Abuse. So as a punishment he should be turned into a woman & be the whole prision's whore & not just the block whore & yes the Dr. will have a fully functioning female body including a vigina.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

i hope that i get to see how Claire accepts Raven.

I was hoping to see it in this chapter. I guess I will have to wait until the next one. I am so frustrated now
I hope you dont make it that long of a wait.

Crack starting to develop?

Jamie Lee's picture

Raven shouldn't worry about Claire, since Raven didn't have much of a choice about the change. Or how she was treated afterwards. And if Claire cares even one iota for Raven she won't hold it against her.

Heath needs to experience everything he's put others through, before his life ends. He sure will be angry when he finds out David is missing, maybe mad enough to have a heart attack.

Rebecca best cover her trail completely, least her head be on the block for taking David and the break in.

Others have feelings too.