Never Wanted To Be A Girl Chp.2

Printer-friendly version

Raven stops and wipes the sweat from her forehead. She felt uncomfortable wearing a bikini top while she was washing Mrs. Mercer’s car.
Originally, she had started washing the car in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, but after the shirt got wet and her bra underneath got wet, it became uncomfortable. Mrs. Mercer suggested that she might be more comfortable just wearing a bikini top while she washed the car.

Mrs. Mercer has been helping her adjust to being, a young lady and teaching her how to act. She was resistant at first, but Mrs. Mercer said that since she already looks like a young woman, she should start dressing like one. The only clothes Raven ever wore were t-shirts and blue jeans.

The first place Mrs. Mercer took her was to get properly measure for the right sized bra. When the young sales clerk measured her, she was within the right range she had guessed on her own. Even the panties she wore was within the right size for her measurements.

The problem Raven had, was accepting what happened to her. She still didn’t feel comfortable going into places meant for women. It felt like she was spying on them or intruding where she didn’t belong.

After Mrs. Mercer took her to get fitted properly for a bra. She took Raven to her hair stylist. Between Mrs. Mercer and her stylist, they managed to find the right hairstyle for her. Then Mrs. Mercer managed to talk Raven into getting her fingernails and toenails done as well.

By the time Mrs. Mercer was done with her, she looked different and even more feminine. Mrs. Mercer took Raven shopping and helped her pick out clothes, other than pants, and t-shirts. Mrs. Mercer picked out a few dresses, skirts, blouses and other items. That when Raven wasn’t working, she could wear.

Mrs. Mercer had Raven join her for church on Sundays. She didn’t have to come, but Mrs. Mercer felt that maybe it might help her. She helped her get her driver license since she never owned one.

Her parole officer checked up on her to see how she was adjusting. The only people that knew she was an ex-convict was Mrs. Mercer and her boss. Raven knew Jordan didn’t care about her past. Mrs. Mercer didn’t care either and didn’t press her for what she did.

The only thing her boss cared about was how well she worked. She was slowly paying off her tool chest. She did attend an auction, where they auctioned off equipment and such that belonged to her old boss. She managed to buy the old tools that she used while working for Dave.

Raven looks at Mrs. Mercer’s car as she goes about drying it and polishing it afterward. Since she got her driver license, Mrs. Mercer has been letting her drive it. She also has been keeping the maintenance up on it.

“Raven, why don’t you take a break.” Mrs. Mercer looks down at Raven as she stands on the porch with two glasses of tea in her hands.

Raven looks up at Mrs. Mercer “I think I will.”

Raven tucks her polishing rag into her back pocket and walks up onto the porch. She loved Mrs. Mercer’s sweet tea.

“I thought you might like something cold to drink.” As Mrs. Mercer hands the iced tea to Raven.

“I was just thinking about getting some cold water.” As Raven accepts it and takes a sip of it.

It felt nice going down her throat as she takes a swig. Raven follows Mrs. Mercer over towards the two rocking chairs on the porch.

“The car looks nice.” As Mrs. Mercer sits down in her favorite one.

Raven sits down in the other one “thank you.” As she takes another sip of her tea.

“Raven, do you have anything planned for next weekend?” Mrs. Mercer looks at over towards Raven.

“No ma’am, why do you ask?” Raven was curious.

“The daughter of a friend of mine is moving and she could use some help. If it's not a bother, I was wondering if you could help her.” Mrs.
Mercer knew Joyce’s daughter needed help moving to her place.

“I don’t mind helping, her Mrs. Mercer.” Raven didn’t mind helping Mrs. Mercer’s friend daughter.

“Thank you. If you don’t mind me asking, how do you feel wearing the bikini top?” Mrs. Mercer knew Raven was still adjusting, being a girl.

“I’m still getting used to it. I can’t believe that all the drugs the doctor in the prison and the men that used me as their own gave me. Caused me to develop my own set of breasts.” Raven was still amazed at how big she had developed.

When Mrs. Mercer took her to be fitted properly for a bra. The measurement had come out that she was a 36D. she found out her body
measurements are 36/26/36. The female doctor she was examined by, said that her testicles hadn’t fully formed. One hadn’t formed at all and the second one had shrunken so much since she had been taking estrogen, that it wasn’t working anymore.

As for her penis, it was so small, that she didn’t need to do any tucking. The doctor she was seeing had been one that Mrs. Mercer
recommended. Her name was Dr. Rebecca Cross and she was in her early forties. Dr. Cross suggested she might want to think about gender
reassignment surgery. Because her body had developed so much into a woman for her age, that undoing everything would cost a lot of money to try to go back to being a man.

Whatever way she decided to go, she will be having to spend money. The cheaper route would be for her to go on and have gender reassignment surgery, but that would be her choice. As for her nightmares, she should see a counselor about them. Raven hadn’t decided if she was going to or not.

She sits up on the porch and finishes her tea. Once she was done, she finishes polishing the car, while Mrs. Mercer watches her. When Raven is completely done with the car. She puts it back int the garage and shut the door after cleaning up and putting away everything she used to clean the car.

“What are your plans for the rest of the day, Raven?”

“I have some laundry I need to do, and I was thinking about renting a movie.” Raven saw a movie that interests her.

“Well, while your laundry is washing, why don’t I show you how to make my famous apple pie?” Mrs. Mercer was known for her apple pies.
They would win first place every time she entered them into the baking contest the church had.

“Okay, I’m game.” Raven knew she needed to improve on her cooking skills.

Since she came to live with Mrs. Mercer, she has been learning how to cook. Mrs. Mercer shows Raven how to make her famous apple pie and afterward, she shows her how to fix dinner for them. When the washer buzzes to let her know, her laundry was ready to be transferred to the dryer. She moves her clothes and goes back to cooking dinner for them.

Raven was enjoying learning how to cook. It saved on her going out to eat and saved her from buying cheap items like ramen and cups of noodles. She’s also been putting some money away in the bank, so if something happened. She’ll have emergency funds to cover her for a while.

The thing that bothers her, was when they went to court about Dave’s action. They found out he hadn’t been taking the proper taxes out of their paychecks either. So, the money that should have been going towards Social Security and unemployment, wasn’t paid.

Once dinner was ready. She sets the dining room table for herself and Mrs. Mercer. She set it, just like Mrs. Mercer showed her.

She puts everything in their proper serving bowls and set them on the table. Raven looks towards Mrs. Mercer.

“Did I do it right?” Raven stands near the table feeling nervous.

Mrs. Mercer smiles “yes, you did it right, Raven. Now, why don’t we sit down and enjoy your hard work.”

up
342 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What happened to her is so bad

It's great to see her have Mrs. Mercer and to have some possible future.

Actually Raven has a major lawsuit

should she decide to persue it. Prisoners have rights, and there is no doubt hers were abused

Procedural Obstructions

Daphne Xu's picture

Unfortunately, it's not that simple. A number of procedure and evidence issues obstruct the path to justice. A lot of what she knows is hearsay -- although what she heard just before she was shot isn't. Hopefully she can accurately recall it. Others could missremember or lie, confusing the evidence. Worse still, there might be impossible barriers such as requiring complaints to be filed in prison for specific conduct, to allow such a suit.

The prison-industrial complex would never have grown so big in the USA if such suits were routinely available.

-- Daphne Xu

Caring helpers

Jamie Lee's picture

Someone really needs to dig into Raven's case to see who had her drive that car in the first place. And double check her initial statement to make sure it's correct. Raven has proven she is not, nor has been, a criminal of any kind, but was put into a unknown bad situation.

The kindness Jordan and Mrs. Mercer have shown Raven is really helping her get back on her feet. Hopefully nothing will come along to knock her feet out from under her. And maybe because of what was done to her in prison more heads will roll.

Others have feelings too.