Heroes For Hire Chp. 19

Printer-friendly version

Parker and Bruce’s Room:
Parker was sound asleep on top of Bruce’s chest. She could feel his arm holding onto her tiny waist. Her face was press into the small of his shoulder and neck. She couldn’t fall asleep last night unless Bruce held her.

Lately, Parker has been finding it hard to recalls a thing from his past life as a male. It was like the memories were slowly disappearing. He hasn’t told anyone yet, but he gets the feeling that Bruce knows. The other thing he was discovering about himself, was that he didn’t like it when Bruce wasn’t around him. He felt safer and more secure with Bruce near him.

She was half asleep last night when they arrived in Texas. Bruce had to undress her and put the nightgown she was currently wearing on her before he laid her down in bed. She didn’t fall completely asleep until Bruce laid down next to her.

She wiggles some, as she makes herself comfortable on top of Bruce’s chest.

Kitchen:
Peyton stumbles into the kitchen and smelled fresh coffee brewing. She spots Larka and Striker in there drinking coffee and eating some of the donuts April made yester morning. She grabs her coffee cup out of the cabinet and pours some coffee into her cup. She adds cream and sugar to her coffee. She couldn’t understand how Larka and striker could drink their coffee straight black.

Larka watches Peyton as she stumbles about around the kitchen. An evil grin appears on his face as he thinks about messing with her. He notices she wasn’t fully awake yet.

Striker looks at his old friend “rough night, last night?”

“You could say that. Jessie was restless.” As she takes a sip of her coffee.

“How is she doing, since Jerry fixed her wings?” Strike knew Jessie loved to fly.

“She’s doing better and acting a little stranger as well.”

“Oh? How so?” This piqued Larka’s interest.

“She’s acting a little different, then she did before her wings were cut off.” Peyton didn’t know how to describe what Jessie did last night.

Both men had puzzled looks on their faces. They knew Peyton and Jessie slept together and had sex with one another, but what could Jessie be doing now?

“Okay, I’ll bite. What has she done now?” Larka was curious.

“She crawled up inside my uterus and is currently taking up resident there.” Peyton felt Jessie as she crawled up inside her vagina last night.

She hadn’t stopped there either, she then crawled up inside her uterus, as she pasted her cervix opening. At first, she didn’t feel anything, but now she was feeling felt a slight weight in her uterus. It wasn’t uncomfortable or causing any pain, just Peyton could feel the weight.

“That’s strange?” Larka had a puzzled look on his face.

“I agree. Why would she do something like that? Wouldn’t the environment in your uterus make it uncomfortable for her to be there?” Striker
figures the conditions inside the human body had to be a little weird, especially a woman’s body.

“Who knows. I’ll ask her when she comes out.” Peyton takes a sip of her coffee.

Charlie comes walking into the kitchen and climbs up on Striker’s lap. She looks up at him as she sits on his lap. She was asleep last night when the new people arrived.

Striker looks down at Charlie as she sat on his lap. He has come to look at Charlie as his own daughter.

“Did you sleep well, last night?”

“Yes, sir. Mom is still asleep.” Charlie knew her mother got in late last night.

“I know. So, what would you like for breakfast?” Striker looks down into Charlie’s mousey eyes.

“Mmm….” She looks over towards the cabinet to see if April bought more Lucky Charm cereal for her.

“I think she wants her favorite cereal.” April comes walking in and over to the cabinet.

She grabs Charlie’s cereal bowl and pours her favorite cereal in it. She also fixes her a glass of orange juice as well.

“Here you go, kiddo.” April puts Charlie’s bowl of cereal and juice next to Striker’s seat.

Striker lifts Charlie up and places her on the barstool next to him. He ruffles her hair afterward.

“Thank you, Aunt April.” Charlie smiles at April before she starts eating.

“You’re welcome, kiddo.”

April looks at Peyton, Larka and striker “are any of the newcomers awake yet?”

“Nope, they are still in their bed.” Larka would have heard if any of them were moving around.

“What do you think is the relationship between that tiger person and that young girl?” April had spotted how the little girl stayed near the tiger person.

“Don’t know, I’ve noticed the tiger guy doesn’t like letting her leave his sight.” Larka spotted that last night.

“What young girl?” Charlie stops eating her cereal to look at April and Larka.

“The that arrived last night, pipsqueak. She came with the tiger guy that came in while you were asleep.” Larka ruffles Charlie’s hair.

“Is the Tiger man similar to you?” Charlie was curious.

“Yes, he’s similar to me and you.”

“He won’t hurt me, will he?” Charlie looked nervous.

“No one is going to hurt you, sweetheart. We won’t allow it.” April places a kiss on Charlie’s cheek.

“Where’s Jerry?” Peyton hadn’t seen Jerry this morning.

“He took the truck to get some supplies.” Stacy walks through the sliding glass door.

She had her tights and leotard on and looked to be sweating. She walks over to the refrigerator and grabs cold bottle water.

“We thought you were still in your room.” Larka looks at Stacy and knew the morning time wasn’t her favorite time to be up.

“I couldn’t sleep, so I went for a jog. The Baloo fellow and the elf lady are out on the back perimeter running.”

Stacy jogged past them on her way back to the house. She takes another swig of her cold water. The Baloo fellow was having a hard time jogging and so was the elf lady, so they decided to walk the rest of the way.

A few minutes after Stacy arrived in the house. The Baloo fellow and the elf lady walks into the house. They spot everyone in the kitchen, along with a little mouse girl eating cereal and sitting between the housekeeper they met when they arrived last night and Striker.

There was another woman they hadn’t met yet sitting near Larka and drinking coffee. Striker had informed them that they had several other members at the house.

“Riveraka, Baloo, I would like to introduce Charlie here to you. She’s Doctor’s Green adopted daughter. Also, this is Peyton. She is one of our
medics. Her partner seems to be still in bed.” April didn’t know Jessie was up inside of Peyton.

“Who was the blonde hair man we saw this morning leaving?” Baloo was curious.

“That was Jerry. He’s the one we told you about, who has abilities like Parker.” Stacy takes another sip of her coffee.

“So, what do you guys normally do around here?” Riveraka was curious with all these people and creatures in one house on what they do.

“When we're not on missions or assignments. We trained so, everyone is operating as a team. We also, help you train to learn more about
your abilities. Larka and I do your physical training. Jerry trains you on your abilities. If you hurt yourself, Peyton and Doctor Green patch you up. Charlie helps her mother with your wounds. As for April, she maintains the house and assigns chores to everyone. She has final say on what can or can’t be done in the house. So, I would listen to her. This is also a working ranch, so there are things around here that need to be maintained and cleaned.”

“We can respect that. You said sometimes we would have missions or assignments. What type of missions or assignments are there?”

“Sometimes our missions and assignments vary. We do everything from rescuing people who have been kidnapped to protecting diplomats or
special witnesses that have come forward. I get the assignments and assign the most qualified individuals for the missions.”

“Do you ever get assassination or elimination missions?” Baloo was curious.

“There are only three of us that do that type of work. Me, Larka and Stacy. They are never given to others.” Striker has been on a few assassination missions

April notices the looks on the two new recruits. She figures she should do something to distract them.

“What would you guys like for breakfast?”

Baloo and Riveraka tell April what they would like. They watch as she goes about making their breakfast. While they wait, they think about what Striker and his teammates told them. They watch as Charlie helps April after she finishes her breakfast.

Peyton excuses herself and heads towards the bathroom. Just as she walks in and shuts the door, Jessie comes flying out from between her legs and grow.

“Okay, spill. Why did you crawl up inside my body?” Peyton was a little upset because of Jessie's actions.

“I don’t know. All I do know I feel better after being in you.” She walks over and stands on her tiptoes and gives Peyton a kiss.

Peyton returns the kiss and could smell Jessie. She stops kissing her “in the shower young lady.”

Jessie just smirks and get the water going. Peyton and she held each other in the shower.

up
123 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Payton must

Samantha Heart's picture

Have a healing ability and Jessie must have sonced it & flew in to heal more or something. As for the new people sounds like Baloo wants to eliminate someone or some people I should say.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.