Heroes For Hire Chp. 17

Printer-friendly version

Parker opens his eyes after a few days of being in the ice-cold water. He spots a humanoid black and white tiger man looking down at her.

“Ah! You are finally awake kiddo. How do you feel?” It was Bruce’s turn to watch the young girl.

“Comfortable.” Parker notices he was in a tub filled with ice-water.

“Comfortable? How can you say comfortable?” Bruce sticks his hand into the water and a shiver travels though out his body.

“Because the water feels nice to me.” Parker sits up out of the water.

“Let me get you a towel and something to put on.” Bruce stands up off the chair he had been sitting in and walks into the bedroom of the hotel room they were in and grab a towel for Parker.

Sally and Roger were outside the hotel walking the grounds. Roger loved his new body and Sally was learning more about being a male Bearman. She was thinking about calling herself Baloo after the male bear from the Disney cartoon TaleSpin.

Parker looks at his new body while he stood dripping in the tub. He had shrunk in height and had changed gender as well. He was no longer a man, but a little girl that stood four and half feet tall. He had light brown hair that stopped half way down her back. He notices he had fair skin.
He wonders what his eyes looked like.

The black and white stripe tiger man shows back up with a huge fluffy towel. He wraps it around her body and lift her up out of the tub.

“Are you sure, you don’t feel the coldness from the ice-water?”

“Nope!” Parker holds the towel closed around her naked body.

“Well, it must have been due to something that changed you, like it did the rest of us.”

“How many are there of us?” Parker was curious.

“Just four of us. There’s Baloo, Riveraka, me and you now.” Bruce couldn’t believe that Sally and Roger had changed their names.

Parker walks into the hotel room they had placed her in. She looks at the place and even though it looked cleaned, it looked old to her. She
thinks about how she would like the room to look and the whole room changes into what she wanted.

Bruce felt the fur on his arms and neck stand on end and watched as the room changed. He felt energy in the air and watched as everything changed.

‘Wow! Did you do that?” Bruce looks down at Parker.

“I guess so, I was thinking about how I would redesign this room and it changed.” Parker was surprised that the room looked just like he saw it.

“Hhhmm, I think your abilities are neat.”

“What are your abilities?” Parker looks up at Bruce, because he was several feet taller than her.

An evil smile appears on his tiger face “I’m extremely strong, I can run faster than a car can move, and my claws can cut through any material so far.”

“How far can they extend out?” Parker was curious.

“About a foot.” Bruce extends them out to their maximum.

“Cool, so what are we doing?” Parker thinks of some clothes he would like to wear.

The towel he has wrapped around his body changes into a pink romper. He remembered seeing his cousin wear something like what he changed his towel into. Including a pair of panties underneath the romper.

Bruce was keeping his eyes on Parker and saw the towel she had on change into a pink romper. She looked so young wearing the romper.

“You’re getting the hang of how your abilities work.”

“Yes, but it doesn’t work on my hair. I thought about it being dry and, in a ponytail, but my abilities won’t work on it.” Parker was surprised by that.

“Maybe your abilities don’t work on living material?” Bruce was just guessing.

“Maybe.” Parker climbs up on one the two beds in the hotel room.

Bruce walks over to the door and open it. It was the closets to the main entrance. He sniffs the air and could detect the pheromones Riveraka left in the air and the musk Baloo left. He could hear them in the main hallway talking.

Parkers stomach growls rather loudly. She was feeling extremely hungry.

Bruce turns his head to look at her. He had a smile on his face “hungry?”

“Yes, is there any food in this place?” Parker hopes there is.

“Yes, let me go and get you something to eat.” Bruce walks out of the room and closes the door.

“Okay!” Parker watches as Bruce walks away.

While he’s gone, Parker gets up and walks over to the mirror to see what he looked like. He couldn’t believe the face looking back at him.
There was a young child’s face looking back at him. She had a cute button nose and almond shape eyes with green pupils. The thing was, his eyes seem to be made up several different colors of green. It wasn’t just one color but varies colors of green.

Parker moves aside her long light brown color hair and saw her ears were slightly pointed. She turns her head more to look at them. While she was looking at her ears, there was a knock at her door.

“Enter!”

She turns towards the door and let her hair drop and cover her ears. She felt that the texture of her hair felt like silk. She couldn’t believe how silky and light it felt.

Riveraka walks into the room. She had spotted Bruce as he walked by her and wanted to see how the girl was feeling. She closes the door behind her and looks at the young girl.

“How are you feeling?” She sits down on the second bed.

“Okay, I just can’t over that I’m the youngest and smallest of all of us. You’re as tall as Bruce.” Parker noticed that right away.

“Well, believe it or not. I was never that tall in the first place. Whatever that lab did to us or put inside of us, it has changed us.” Riveraka has
been playing around with her ability and trying to master it. So, far she had some control of it.

“Did whatever they use on us change your gender like it did mine?” Parker was curious.

“Yes, whatever was put inside of me, took the organs and everything from the three women in my cell and put them inside me. It rebuilt my
whole entire body.” Riveraka loved what they did to her body.

“Are you responsible for freeing me?” Parker didn’t know how she got free.

“Yes, along with Baloo’s help. We got everyone out.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. I think I feel Bruce coming back with your food. We’ll talk later.” Riveraka gets up and walks out of the hotel room.

up
128 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Elf or at least PART

Samantha Heart's picture

Elf she has Elf like abilities I hope Strikercand his team can find them and help them.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.