A New Home Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

“How did last night go, Rob?” Pauley stood in the doorway to Rob’s bedroom. He was enjoying looking at Rob’s nude body.

Rob turns around and looks at his roommate Pauley. He notices Pauley was wearing his favorite sundress today.

“I didn’t make as much money as I thought I would last night and I don’t know if it was because of my drag or the routine.” Rob knew Pauley wanted to change his gender but couldn’t afford to see a doctor on the money he made.

“Well, I know you hate the idea of flipping burgers, but we could use a part-timer down at my store. The guy we hired decided that he didn’t want to work for us anymore. So, he up and left.” Pauley knew Rob hated working burger joints. He’s been working at one since they were in
High school together.

“Thanks just give me a few days to think about it. I do have a question for you Pauley. How long have you known your body didn’t match how you felt?”

“I would say since I was a toddler. I’ve always known I should have been born a girl, instead of a guy. How long have you known you were gay?”

“Since I hit puberty. I was in the locker room when some of the older guys were getting undress and I saw their penis. Girls really didn’t turn me on.” Rob tried dating and having sex, but it just didn’t feel right to him.

“Okay, you don’t like girls, but you do like wearing their clothes. I don’t think I’ve seen you wear a pair of men’s underwear since we have been living together. Are you sure you wouldn’t prefer to be a girl?”

“I don’t know. I’ve always enjoyed having sex with men. I do enjoy wearing women clothes, instead of men’s.”

“Have you spoken to anyone about how you feel?”

“You know as well as I do, I can’t afford to see a counselor. Hell, I can barely cover my share of the bills.”

“Well, maybe you should come down to the center and talk with the counselors down there. They base the fee on how much money you make.” Pauley was glad they had started that program at the center.

“Hey Pauley, have you ever wish you knew of a way to change your gender, without having to go through this whole process?”

“Yea, every person that feels the way I do. We wish there was a way to instantly change our gender. God knows I have used every birthday wish and wishing upon a falling star. I even wrote a note to Santa Clause.”

“I bet that went over well with your parents.”

“My mom liked the idea of having another girl in the house, but my father was disappointed. It caused problems between me and him, but you already know that.” Pauley and Rob only lived a few blocks from each other.

“Yea, I know that. Your father treated you like you weren’t part of the family. It’s a good thing your mother loved you like she did and your brothers accepted you.”

“Well, your family life wasn’t much better, either.” Pauley knew all about Rob’s life.

Rob heads towards the bathroom after their talk and takes a shower. He could feel his wolf inside and she was restless and wanted to go for a run.

“We’ll go in a little while, I promise.” He gets out of the shower and heads back to his room to get dress.

“Hey Pauley, I’m heading out for a while. Do you want to come?”

“Sure, where are you heading?” Pauley had gone and put her face on.

“Clear Lake Park. My wolf wants to go for a run. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Nay, I don’t mind. Let me grab a hat. We can take my car since yours is down right now.” Pauley grabs her favorite hat and her car keys.

Rob follows Pauley out to her car. It was a 1992 Ford Mustang convertible. He helped her restore it. It used to belong to her cousin and he ran it into the ground.

“You know, it is weird you have a female wolf inside of you,” Pauley remembers Rob first showing his wolf to her. She was startled at first, but then she remembered it was Rob inside and he wouldn’t allow anything to hurt her.

Pauley drives Rob to Clear Lake Park. After they arrive at the park, Rob steps into the woods near the parking lot and changes into his wolf.
He had rolled his clothes up and bundle them together, so he could carry them back to the car. Pauley had a leash and a neon-pink collar in her hand.

Rob just looks at the collar.

“What? It’s pink and you’re a female wolf. What did you expect?” Pauley puts the collar on and connects the leash as well.

Rob tries not to pull too hard on the leash as they walk. He could smell the lake and hear the birds in the area chirping away. Rob’s wolf was enjoying its walk.

Pauley couldn’t believe that her best friend was a Were-Wolf. She wouldn’t mind being like him and wonder what her wolf would be like.

“Too bad from what you told me, that most people who are infected don’t survive the change.”

Rob just looks back at Pauley and wonders if the person who saved him could change her. He starts heading towards a secluded area and changes back into his human form.

“What are you doing?” As Pauley watches as Rob removes the collar.

“Calling someone.”

“ANGELA!”

Angela and Theia both appear out of thin air. Angela was looking at the nude man that called her, while Theia was looking at the woman standing nearby. She was wearing a nice sundress and was holding a leash with a neon-pink collar still attached to it.

“So, you have decided to be turned into a woman?” Angela had made the offer to make Rob a woman. She would just need her mother to do it.

“You can do that?” Pauley turned to look at the long auburn color curly hair woman standing near a woman with long amber color hair wearing Roman-style armor. She jumps when she watches a huge pitch-black bobcat appear.

“Me no, my mother yes.” A smile appears on Angela’s face.

“Who’s your mother?” Pauley was freaked out, but she maintains her nerve.

“Leto, daughter of Apollo.”

Pauley was looking dumbfounded at Angela. Who was this woman and who was her mother?
“Why did you call my cousin?” Theia looks at the person who summoned her cousin.

“Theia, it’s alright. I saved Rob’s life. He can call me just to chat.” Angela looks towards Theia.

“Can you turn people into Were-creatures?” Rob knew Pauley wanted to be like him.

“No, I can’t. I can turn you into a normal animal, but I can’t turn you into a Were. My mother can because she channels the power from my
grandfather. Why do you ask?”

“Because I wouldn’t mind being turned into a Were-Wolf,” Pauley replies.

“Well, there is another way, but if we go that route, you’ll need to join a pack to help and train you.”

“You mean for them to bite us?” Rob was thinking that was what she meant.

“Nope, that’s not it. What I mean is, I inject this in you and leave you there for them to look after you.” Angela makes a needle appear in her hands. It had a ruby red liquid inside of it.

“Is that the virus that creates a Were?”

“Yes, now do you want it?” Angela looks towards Pauley for an answer.

“Can you turn both of us into real women before you give that to her?” Rob was curious.

“Yes, I can turn both of you into women if that is what you want.”

Theia just looks at her cousin. She remembered when she begged Athena to let her be her daughter. The only difference they did with her,
transferred her soul from her original body into the one she has now.

“So, where are we going to do this at?” Rob was curious.

“Give me your hands.” Angela holds her hand out for Rob’s and Pauley’s hand.

Theia looks at her cousin “are you heading towards your Grandfather’s temple in Delphi?”

“Yep, that’s where mom stay’s.”

“Okay, I’ll meet you there.” Theia opens a portal and walks through.

The big black cat follows her.

Once Pauley grabs Angela’s hand. The next thing she feels is a tingling sensation throughout her body. Then she feels a light cool breeze.

“Welcome!”

A young woman with light brown hair dress in an old fashion toga greets them.

up
183 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Odd but interesting sudden shift...

Which I wasn't expecting. I'm assuming that, once changed, these two will be joining the pack in which Jackie is a member?

That would be the most obvious way to tie this into the rest of the story so far.