A New Home Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

Jackie was in the kitchen fixing coffee for everyone when Pauline comes walking in. She was moving rather stiffly and was glowing. Jackie could smell Joe all over her. Not one part of her body didn’t have Joe’s scent on her.

“Did he let you get any sleep last night?” Jackie knew what it was like to be a new mate.

“No. I was about to doze off and the next thing I knew, we were going at it. He introduces me to his wolf last night.” Pauline was sore from where Joe bit her shoulders and neck.

Jackie just smiles “his wolf has laid claim to you and if I’m not mistaken, he has impregnated you.”

Pauline puts her hand over her womb “you mean, I am going to have his baby?”

“Yep, Joe is an alpha and you were ripe. I don’t know what that goddess did to you, but she made you ready to be Joe’s mate. I can smell the changes taken place within your body.” Jackie was picking up a new scent from her.

Kayla comes skipping in and hugs Pauline “welcome to the pack, Alpha.”

“Thank you, Kayla.” She returns the hug.

Roberta comes stumbling into the kitchen. Where Jackie, Kayla, and Pauline were naked. Roberta was wearing a nightshirt. She glances over towards Pauline “god, you smell like you had sex all night long.”

“I did.” Pauline walks over towards the cabinets and pulls down a coffee mug.

She knew it was one that Joe normally used. She grabs another mug for Roberta and fixes both their coffee.

“Here, this should wake you up.” Pauline hands the other coffee cup to Roberta.

“Thanks.” Roberta takes a sip and it was of a brand she hasn’t had before.

“What type of coffee is this?” Roberta looks at Pauline.

“I don’t know, Jackie made the coffee.” Pauline looks towards Jackie for an answer.

“It’s called Kona and it is from Hawaii. My husband loves Hawaiian coffee.” Jackie knew Asoese loved Kona coffee. She was starting to love
everything he did. It was a new experience for her.

“I wish I knew who my mate was.” Roberta was feeling down since Pauline found her mate.

“I know who your mate is.” Kayla walks over and jumps up on Jackie’s back.

“Oooffff!” Jackie holds onto her daughters’ legs, while she feels Kayla wrap her arms around her neck.

Roberta looks over at Kayla as she holds onto Jackie. The young girl had her chin resting on top of Jackie’s right shoulder. Her red hair blended with Jackie’s blonde hair.

“Who is my mate, Kayla and do you know where he is right now?” Roberta was curious.

“His name is Alpha Bryan Hudson and he is currently in Denton, N.C.” Kayla’s eyes had started glowing.

“He’s in North Carolina? Aren’t we in Bedford County, VA?” Roberta was wondering if Joe would let her go and see her mate.

“Yes, we’re in Bedford. You’ll need Joe’s permission to leave the area to go to your mate.” Jackie could feel Kayla starting to braid her hair.

“Okay. I do have another question for you. Is it common for people around here to walk around naked?” Roberta felt overdressed.

“It’s a Were thing. It took me some time to get used to it as well.” Jackie hadn’t felt comfortable being nude around other people, but after mating Asoese it didn’t bother her anymore.

Joe comes walking into the kitchen “morning ladies.” As he walks up behind Pauline and kisses her neck.

“Mmmmm, good morning my husband.” Pauline could feel Joe’s manhood pressed between her cheeks as he held her.

Kayla sneezes from the rise of hormones in the kitchen coming from Pauline and Joe.

“Bless you, sweetie.” Jackie pats Kayla’s leg.

“Can I drink my coffee first, sweetie?” As much as Pauline wanted to have sex with her husband, she wanted her coffee first.

“I guess.” There was a growl in Joe’s voice when he spoke.

“On that note. I’m going for a run.” Jackie heads towards her bedroom.

“Do you mind if I join you, Jackie?” Roberta figures she’ll leave the lovebirds along for now.

“I don’t mind. I think you’ll like it.” Jackie drops Kayla off at her bedroom.

“Go put your exercise outfit on sweetie.” As Jackie lets go of Kayla’s legs so she can slide down her back.

“Okay, mom.” Kayla rushes into her bedroom and puts on some shorts, tank top, and her tennis shoes.

When Kayla comes back out, she finds her mother and Roberta waiting for her. They head down to the track by the lake and start running the path.

“Jackie, can I ask you a few questions?” Roberta was curious about a few things.

“Go ahead and ask.” Jackie keeps pace with her while watching Kayla as she jogged ahead of them.

“What exactly is the job of the mate of an Alpha?” Roberta was curious.

“Well, according to what Asoese once told me, is that the female is the heart of the pack. She’s like the den mother of a group. The other pack
members look to her for gentleness and kindness. Where the Alpha is the ruler and enforcer of the pack laws, the female Alpha balances his aggressiveness out. She keeps him from going to berserk and helps to keep peace in the pack. She also makes sure everyone in the pack is doing what is required of them.” Jackie knew there was more, but it was a learn as you go deal.

“That doesn’t sound too hard.” Roberta figures that she could do it.

“Another job of the female alpha, is to give the Alpha, children. A pack measures how well they are doing by how many children they have. A pack also doesn’t tolerate any harm towards children either. If you want to piss a Were off, harm a child in any way and see what happens to you.” Jackie knew one day she will give birth to children that carry Asoese genes.

“Did you know Asoese was your mate when you came to the Pack?” Roberta wanted to know more about Jackie.

“Actually, Roberta. I had no idea that I was his mate. I ran away from a situation that if I had stayed. I might have died. Plus, I’m the daughter of a cat Goddess, so I’m not a wolf.”

“You’re not a Wolf?” Roberta was surprised.

“Nope, I’m not a wolf. I have a cat form and Kayla has a fox form. She’s a Kitsune and I’m a demi-goddess.” Jackie’s mother didn’t mind
revealing what she was, but she did tell her to be careful about doing it.

They stop at the halfway mark and walk out onto a small pier that you cloud swim across the lake too. Roberta stands there looking at the mountain ranges and trees.

“Mom, can I jump into the lake?” Kayla loved the water.

“I don’t see why you can’t.” Jackie watches Kayla as she removes her clothes to jump in.

Jackie figures a good swim would do her some good as well. she strips out of her clothes as well.

Kayla takes hers off and put them with her mother’s. Once she was completely naked, she runs off the pier and into the cold lake water.

“Come on Roberta. You’ll like this.” Jackie jumps in and joins her daughter.

“What the heck.” Roberta undresses and jumps in as well.

The three of them just splash around and have fun playing int he lake. The water was deep, so Kayla had to use the pier pile-on to keep from going under.

up
189 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Shoe dropping

Jamie Lee's picture

The feel of this story seems to be leading to the other shoe dropping. There are the men who abused Kayla and drained the vampire. And something else which hasn't been made clear.

With the various demigods involved it may be trouble will come from that direction as well. There are, of course, hunters who might see them in the changed states and try to kill them for trophys.

Hope chapter 14 isn't too long in coming.

Others have feelings too.

Pauline

That's when I fell for leader of the pack