A New Home Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Jackie was a little late showing up for breakfast. She saw Joe and the guys waiting for her as she came running up to the parking lot of Lums Diner.

“Sorry for being late everyone. My alarm clock didn’t go off this morning.” Jackie knew it was a lie, but she promised her mother she wouldn’t reveal her secret.

Gail their server and a member of the pack showed them to a private table that had been set-up for them. Joe ordered coffee and orange juice for everyone, since he was paying the bill. He gives Jackie a weird look. He had picked up a faint whiff of a mixture of lily, myrrh, cinnamon coming from Jackie. He also notices the wristlets, headband and the necklace around her neck.

“New jewelry?” As he points to the wristlet and necklace.

“Yea, I found them in a box of junk I bought last week. I thought I would wear them today.”

“Do you mind if I take look at them?” Joe was curious, because he could feel energy coming from the necklace.

“Sure, why not.”

Jackie takes the wristlets and the necklace off and hands them to Joe.

Joe and Asoese noticed that the necklace was of ancient Egyptian design. So were the wristlets that she had handed over. They also notice that both were made of pure gold. The necklace was what intrigued Joe and Asoese the most. As soon as Joe’s hand touched the necklace, he received a powerful shock from it.

Asoese had seen Joe tense up like he just got hit by a teaser when he touched the necklace.

Joe hands the necklace and wristlets back to Jackie shaking a little.

“They are interesting. I would like to talk to you later about them.” Joe could still feel his muscles trying to relax, after being shocked liked he had been.

“Okay.” Jackie puts the necklace and wristlets back on.

Gail comes back to take everyone’s breakfast order. Asoese ordered a huge plate of pancakes with pineapples and passion fruits covering them. A huge bowl of fruit and French toast. Joe ordered a three huge lumber jack plates that had grits, hash browns and four eggs on top of a bed of fried potatoes and onions. Fred ordered the same thing Joe did. Eric, the packs ancient Viking with blonde hair and huge muscles ordered a huge ham hock and a big bowl of fried potatoes and onions.

Jackie just order a huge breakfast Burrito with sausage, eggs, cheese and fried potatoes and onions on the inside.

“You might want to make that two of them Jackie.” Joe had seen how skinny Jackie was one day when she was outside sunning herself by the river.

Jackie looks at Gail “make that two please and a fruit bowl as well Gail, thanks.”

“Did you enjoy yourself yesterday, Jackie?”

“Yes sir. I had fun with the pack. Also, thank you for the ride home as well.” Jackie takes a sip of her water and didn’t like the taste of it. She preferred the water from her well at the tower.

Asoese had noticed her expression after drinking the water from the glass.

“Didn’t like it that much, did you?” He picks up his glass to show what he meant.

“No, I’ve become addictive to the water from my well or from the river. Everything else taste like it has chemicals in it.” Jackie does take a sip of her coffee, after adding cream and sugar to it. She hated black coffee.

“So, what’s on the agenda for today?”

“Well, after breakfast we were going to check out a few places that there’s been signs of a trespasser into our territory. We wanted you to come along and let your cat out to see what she finds.”

“Okay, I normally don’t let her out that much. Do you need the big one or my go to?”

“I’ll leave it to you. Whichever form you want to let out to play.” Now that Joe has seen her forms, he didn’t mind either one.

Gail brings over their breakfast and set them down in front of each person.

“Enjoy.” She walks off to help some other customers.

Jackie’s mouth was watering. It’s been awhile since she had gone out to a restaurant. Her mother before her disappearance had taken her out almost all the time. That stopped after she left. Her father didn’t believe in wasting money and basically turned her into his personal slave.
She takes a bite of her burrito and fell in love with it as the flavors exploded on her taste buds. She knew her eyesight, sense of smell and hearing had been enhanced and her sense of taste, but she could taste everything that made this burrito up. A low sexy moan escaped her mouth as she tastes another bite.

Asoese and the guys look over towards Jackie as she chewed her food with her eyes closed. She had a pleasant look on her youthful face.

“I think she’s having a food orgasm.”

“It sounds like it.” Joe had a smile on his face as he watches Jackie eat her breakfast.

Jackie eats both huge burritos and her fruit salad.

She looks over towards Joe “I think you were right Joe.”

Jackie had a guilty look on her face as she looked towards Joe.

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing!" Jackie had an embarrass look on her face as she looks towards the guys.

“Don’t be embarrass Jackie. You needed the extra food.” Asoese had a smile on his face as he looks towards the young teenager.

“Still, I’ve never eaten so much food like that at once.” She takes a sip of her orange juice. If she ate any more food, she would burst.

“You need to increase how much food you are eating. Your metabolism has increase now that you discovered that you can change shape. The extra energy will help you when you change between forms. You won’t be feeling so weak when you go between your go to form to your Sabre form.”

“Alright, I’ll increase my food intake.” Jackie figures it wouldn’t hurt to follow Asoese advice.

After Joe pays the bill. Everyone loads up in their cars. Jackie rides with Joe and Asoese as they head out of town and towards another town that was in Joe’s territory.

up
235 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The heck with Weight Watchers

Jamie Lee's picture

Gads! That much food would feed about twenty regular humans. Having a higher metabolism does make it necessary to eat more, though. Any regular seeing them eat that much food might envy their ability to do so without looking overweight.

Others have feelings too.

Foooooooood!

Big appetites without weight gain seems to be a popular theme in fiction like Whateley, morfs, and the like. I mean hey, what's not to like?