Runway | Chapter 42:

Printer-friendly version

Runway
Chapter 42

by Arecee

Tiffany was also becoming addicted, only she was addicted to her fame. She couldn’t step outside without being approached by fans. She was being coddled by the press, and by people wanting her services and nothing was too good for her as far as they were concerned. She was being wined and dined and the offers were pouring in. Everyone wanted a piece of Tiffany, the magazines, TV stations and even a movie offer, and she loved it. The hard part was trying to remember she was an undercover FBI agent and not to lose sight of what she was here for, to bring down Melissa.

Hank called to see if she could find time for the investigation.

“Hey, do you have time for dinner?” he asked.

“Tonight?” she asked.

“Yes, I need to talk to you,” he said.

“I’m supposed to go on a local talk show, maybe after that,” she said.

“How late?” he asked.

“Around ten?”

“I guess that will work, I’ll see you then. Meet me at Tony’s,” Hank said.

Hank was waiting when Tiffany arrived at Tony’s.

“Wow, you look terrific,” Hank said.

“Thank you, I didn’t remove my makeup from the show. How’ve you been?” Tiffany asked.

“Pretty good, what about yourself?” he asked.

“Very busy, I don’t think I’ve had a free moment in the week. My schedule is crazy,” she said.

“Well at least mine’s the same, walk the beat and make friends. Are you hungry?” he asked.

“A little, I think I’d like a slice of pizza,” she said.

Hank ordered the pizza and returned to the table.

“I’ve been asking around about the drug thing and you wouldn’t believe the looks I’m getting from the guys. I think there’s a lot more involved here than just the Captain,” Hank said.

“Have you had any feed back?” Tiffany asked.

“A little, there’s been mention of six or seven guys involved in this thing. I think we might be opening a can of worms we might wish we never had,” Hank said.

“Do you think it’s really dangerous?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m afraid it is, these guys aren’t fooling around and someone having an accident is a real possibility,” he said.

“I don’t want you to get in trouble with this. Maybe I can find another way of getting the information,” Tiffany said.

“Look, I hate dirty cops with a passion and now that I know what I do, I want to continue. I know you want to be able to go to the police about Melissa, but I want you to wait until I find out more and when it’s safe I’ll let you know,” he said.

Tiffany reached across the small table and took Hank’s hand in hers.

“You’re so sweet,” she said.

Tiffany was changing, and in some ways she like it, and others she disliked what was happening to her. She liked the freedom of being Tiffany Rollins, but her growing attraction toward Hank was scaring her. She knew her feelings toward him weren't right. She knew she hadn’t become enough of a woman to forget who she really was, but something was drawing her to like this man as a lover. Her femininity was winning her heart and she felt uneasy about her new found feelings. Was she going to lose Dirk with all that had happened, and would that be so bad, she wondered. Brenda certainly seemed happy with her new life. Why do I have so much trouble embracing it too? My breasts have started swelling, and I haven’t complained about that, so why shouldn’t I become Tiffany Rollins?

Her thoughts were interrupted as Hank pulled his hand from Tiffany’s and went to get the pizza slices. He returned and handed Tiffany hers.

“Thank you,” she said, as she looked deeply into his eyes.

“You’re welcome. Is there anything new around your offices?” Hank asked.

“Not much except I know Melissa is giving cocaine to the receptionist, I think she wants her to become an escort,” Tiffany said.

“I thought she only used models?” Hank asked.

“She does, but Brenda is cute and has a body that won’t quit. I wish I had her figure,” she said.

“Your figure is perfect. Just ask your fans,” Hank said.

“Thank you, but I have a models figure and Brenda has a pinup’s figure. Her breasts are much bigger than mine,” Tiffany said.

“Don’t put yourself down, Tiffany, you’re an incredible beautiful woman and I’m sure if you were to ask Brenda, she would want to be you,” he said.

“I doubt it, Brenda and I are very different. She’s so daring and adventurous, where as I’m much quieter than she is,” she said.

“Well I like the quiet you, so please don’t change.”

“I won’t,” she said quietly and felt herself blush, damn why does he do this to me, she wondered.

The couple ate their pizza and it was time to leave. Hank hailed a cab for Tiffany and held open her door.

“Thank you for the pizza Hank and call me tomorrow please,” she said.

“I will, goodnight,” he said and pulled her lips to his and kissed her goodnight.

“Goodnight Hank,” Tiffany said when they broke the kiss.

Hank closed the door behind her and the cab left. Tiffany was in a quandary, she had enjoyed Hank’s kiss. She in fact wished it had lasted longer. Had months of celibacy started to take their toll and she wanted anything at this moment, or was there a subtle shift in the way she was feeling about herself? Was she becoming the woman she had feared so much and losing Dirk to the hormones she had continued to take. She knew she felt more feminine, but that could be from living as a woman for so long? However, that didn’t explain the new attraction toward men.

Even when she started modeling, it was a chore to keep from getting erect, but that novelty had worn off and seeing the other girls in various stages of undress was just another day at the office as far as she was concerned. The other girls didn’t excite her anymore. Why did she keep referring to herself as one of the girls? Even more troubling though was that she was becoming excited in some small measure when Hank kissed her and that was something she hadn’t planed. Maybe she was really becoming Tiffany Rollins, female model.

The thought put her at ease as she laid her perfectly painted nails on her leg and felt the softness of her skin. Tiffany was having doubts as to whether she could give this up when the assignment was over. Being Tiffany Rollins had become too easy for her. The pampering and the new feelings she was having as the hormones changed her brain. The yearning to be kissed by Hank, and the sensitivity of her breasts when she bathed, had changed her in a big way. She would have to put a lot of thought into the rest of her life, and it might not be as Dirk.

up
114 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

exciting story

This chapter was a bit on the small side, but contained more than its share of food for thought.

Looks As If Tiffany Now Is In Need

Of a friend as she is getting a bit too comfortable in her role. Now you have me wondering just how this story will end.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Brenda

Hi

I have read this story from the start really liked it, yes past, I liked Brenda because she was doing her job trying to catch the killer and found out she was a female alone the way. She found love and was happy. that of course is now all history as he is gone, she is a slut, and hooked on drugs. I do like the way Tiff has changed but not the way Brenda has, so this is my last reading of this story. Sorry too as it is good or was.

Hugs and Kisses
Melissa Ann

Hugs and Kisses
Melissa Ann

Not hooked ...

... and hardly a slut. Just a girl in a tough spot, doing the best she can with the hand she's been dealt. She's not doing the cocaine anymore, because she sees how seductive it is and doesn't want to be addicted. And she's not a slut -- she hates the things she has to do to get the job done. There have been a few times where her new desires have gotten the best of her, but who hasn't done something stupid once or twice when faced with a sexual attraction they can't fully explain?

Give Brenda a chance -- she's still working through more than just an undercover assignment, and a heroine is at her best when she overcomes obstacles to save the day.

In short, it ain't over until it's over -- and I'm rooting for Brenda, all the way!

*hugs*

Randalynn

Hank's a good guy!

There are a buncha cops that would react the way Hank has. To the corruption I mean. (*sighs* Probably more to the attention of a super model.)

Nice to see things from Tiffany again. And, to see her continue to realize she's not pulling her weight on this assignment.

Three to Go... WOW. Must be one bang of an ending!

Thanks, Annette

reread

Sorry I read the chapter again, but still think she is over the line. I can see her arrested and charged as a hooker, also fired as an agent. She has used the drug a lot and is keeping it, if a cop finds it she is going down hard. I keep hearing three more chapters when did this happen must have missed it, but no matter i will not be around for the end. Breada was my hero doing things I wished I could have done, she was doing the right thing, now she is not sorry but it's the way i feel.

Hugs and Kisses
Melissa Ann

Hugs and Kisses
Melissa Ann

Undercover work ain't pretty

I've my doubts as well as to whether or not Brenda's crossed the line and compromised the investigation, but I have no doubts as to where her priorities lay - she detests what she's had to do to in order to pursue the investigation; she knows who she is and what she's trying to do, but like all humans she's flawed - what makes her heroic is that she keeps going, on her own for the most part since Tiffany, thru no fault of her own, has been more peripheral to the investigation. Brenda's the one getting her hands and soul sullied - in order to stop some really nasty people from doing terrible things. If she's carrying drugs in her purse that could easily be explained as part of her cover for the investigation. Whether or not she's 100% honest with herself as to why she's carrying is a different question, and one that makes her all that more real.

He conquers who endures. ~ Persius

Being undercover sucks

I'm sorry to hear that you won't be around for the last three chapters of this story. Yes Brenda stepped over the line but unfortunately that's what happens when a peson is deep undercover. It's not nice and in real life more than one officer has lost his or her life because they blew a cover. They change as people which is why they lose families and a lot of other things. If they didn't do this dirty work many crime organizations would go unpunished. Do you really think the agent that infiltrated the Mafia made nice with people he came in contact with. I'm sure he bloodied his knuckles right along with the bad guys, but that's what had to be done. That said, I feel sorry for Brenda for having to do the dirty work, but Tiffany couldn't for obvious reasons. Brenda detests what she's been asked to do, but knows if she doesn't, six months of investigation would go down the drain. It's too bad you won't be around to see what a real hero our girl is, Arecee

That's a horrible pun

You could have phrased that better.