My Super Secret Life...Villain-6

Printer-friendly version

My Super Secret Life…Villain-6

Chapter 6

It’s my first sex dream.

And Link is the starring player.

It’s raining out that night time movie rain and I’m back at the tunnel with her. I came with supplies and I’m wet and shivering and she comes in from the deeper tunnels and she’s……well she’s.

Five foot five, skinny in that waif like way I know I’m like that too but it looks so good on her like the way that her army green knee length cargo pants just sit low but still hug at her crotch and the way the sit on her hips letting a kiss of black lacy something peeking out and the fact she has fishnets under the pants so plainly there because the pants stop at her knees.

And her other stuff…the cammo army tank barely concealing these perky must kiss the breasts and the green hoody that makes her eyes just pop in the dark.

There’s some talking, also like bad porn and kind of on purpose. You know where you’re sexy joking with someone. That whole I brought you some supplies thing. Yeah…it might as well had been a pizza delivery right?

And thanking led to kissing and kissing led to touching and touching led to her going down on me…

My very first sexual orgasm definitely woke me up and with my eyes rolling back in my head because I honestly had no clue that sex could feel like this even with myself I leaned back and explored…slipped back into the fantasy a bit and was grateful that I had no neighbours.

After my third? I had this idea to use my kinetics to move that little nubbin and such that was making me feel so good and in my dream Link has a vibrator. In RL I stopped when the sex was getting sore and my arm was getting tired.

I passed out fell asleep as soon as I rolled out of my uhm wet spot.

I remember thinking though.

~How do people in a relationship deal with the post sex wet spot when it’s time to crash? ~

Then there was the fact I had never felt this loose and tired and I have a queen sized bed so I really didn’t give it a whole lot of thought after that.

I get up and feel really good, different than I’ve ever felt actually but good it’s like this knot inside of me got untied and I feel all happy and lighter and slinky even. I mean that whole new walking and swaying thing just feels good and actually right even.

“Huh…so this is what it feels like to be a girl post sex?”

“I think I might be able to live with this.”

I feel the cat and then go and take a shower and then get dressed while eating some more stuff as I go. Peanut butter in a bowl and I dip my celery in it and some broccoli and chase it down with an apple and about a litre of milk.

I get some of the drug money and I fill up my pocket book in my purse and then head out and walk around my area.

I’m kind of doing a patrol but I’m actually taking a good look at the buildings and the people that live and work here. It’s a poor area it’s got lots of places with bars over windows for some of the shops and graffiti everywhere and there’s street people…crash houses for the druggies and some places where there are scum living and plying their trade and stuff but there’s immigrants too, the real working poor that have to live out here because it’s dead cheap. There’s a mixture of good and bad here.

I stop and get tacos at a little corner spot and some more milk and stuff and after a couple of hours make my way into the one of the local hair dressing spots.

I don’t really have to wait that long and I start by getting my ends trimmed and just a casual styling. I don’t want anything really hard to keep the look of. I decide to share the wealth a bit and I get my nails done…that mani-pedi thing and go with a light blue polish and I zone out and just relax.

There’s a black lady in a head scarf and her daughter that comes around serving up sweets and food she’s made out of these camping coolers like an even cheaper version of those food carts that you see and she’s selling this African food just trying to make a buck really.

I buy from her getting stuff because the women in the shop are all getting something and I buy for me and the girls doing my hair and my nails. She makes these spicy cakes out of chickpeas and stuff that are pretty good and there’s these styrofoam dishes of spicy greens with like salted and smoked pork knuckle in it and I have it all even this really good fudge stuff she makes called Halva? I love that and buy two little paper bags of it.

It’s like this nutty sesame stuff that just does that fall apart into dissolving powdery fudgy goodness.

I’ve never been this hungry in my life. Powers aside I think I really taxed everything in my body with the last mutational shift.

I get my ears pierced too and go with three little silver hoops in each upper part of my ear and two little black jet studs in the traditional places.

And just talking I set up my cover.

I’m Rikki with two k’s and two I’s. I’m an artist and I’m using the last name of Holliday just because I like it and I’m kind of new to the area. It’s sort of true; I’ve never really been around in the day much before this.

I drop some decent bills on them and head out for home and pretty much just laze around on the couch with the cat for awhile sleeping and watching TV.

TV was actually a little interesting. I mean not like I was really into watching soaps or anything really but there were things that I caught myself watching like some of the sports channels and ladies tennis kind of gave me that lower oh…dream feeling and I really dig the grunts and sort of yells by these really decent looking girls in that gear.

Female athletes are…

And then I got surprised actually by just stopping and watching this boxing movie with this guy and he’s just…

I don’t know if it was any one thing or like all of the things with the guy playing the boxer guy but he was…he was great to look at when he was dressed and just acting which he was doing well even if I came in like halfway through the movie but when he was in the ring….

I actually had my hand in my panties absently.

And it kind of freaked me out a bit that after the movie I put on Galactic-MTV and just wrapped my comforter around me and dozed and tried to sort out my feelings about my sexuality.

I mean I wasn’t freaked at all about liking girls. I was a boy when all this started and I don’t have breast despite my other changes so it was emotionally a no brainer. But liking guys…even this one guy sexually has me trying to muddle through things.

I got up after it was dark and around eight and made some supper and then made some more…Just pancakes and sausage patties and a bit of scrambled eggs but I pack it up and I head out not in my gear but with my big back pack full of medical supplies and I head out to see Jeff who’s my doctor at the free clinic he works at and sort of runs.

I wait until he has time and he looks surprised to see me in civilian clothes and not my working gear and I wait until he gestures for me to follow him to his office/exam room.

“Hey Rook…uhm you’ve changed.”

“I hit another mutational phase just after the last time that we seen each other and I thought it’d be a good idea to stop by and get you to check me over.”

I set down my pack and take out the food in the Tupperware dish and pass it to him.

“Uhm…thanks I’m starving.”

“Yeah…I sort of thought that you live on stress and coffee.”

“This is really good. Thank you.” He says it around mouthfuls and he’s sort of looking at the other stuff that I’m setting out. “More? I’m not sure if I can afford this even at your prices.”

“It’s free Jeff.”

“Free?”

“Yeah…I’m shifting revenue streams so this stuff is free…you run this place hand to mouth as it is and you need the help…” I pass him an envelope too when he’s done.

He opens it and looks in it and then he looks at me. “Rook…”

“It’s Rikki now Jeff.”

“Rikki…this is…”

“It’s four thousand dollars.”

“But…”

“But nothing…it’ll keep you in heat and lights and rent for awhile right?”

“Yeah…but this is…”

“This is me helping you save some lives maybe for the people that can’t afford stuff they need.”

“Rikki this is…”

“Oh Jeff…just…shut up…” and I shut him up by kissing him.

I think that I was just as surprised as he was…but he broke it and he looked me in the eyes like a guy that’s been burned and he’s looking for if I’m for real and he must have liked what he saw because he kissed me back.

Then I can’t get enough of him, it’s like the way that he tastes and smells is just so…me wanting more and it’s not long before I’m out of my tee-shirt and he lifts me like I’m nothing onto the exam table and I’m doing that raised hip thing and he’s pulling off my jeans and my panties and then there’s more kissing and his hands slide over my chest like I had something but it’s like force of habit and I’m undoing his belt and pushing his jeans off his really firm ass and I reach down and feel him and his cock and he’s semi hard but it doesn’t take long before he’s hard as a rock and…

We stop…we share this look like are we sure?

And honestly yes.

He kisses me and he sinks into me and takes my virginity and it hurt…I won’t lie about that it did hurt but I knew that. I knew that came with being this way if I ever had that happen to me and as much as everything…was up in the air as soon as the strokes turned to pleasure I knew that I loved this and I might have men…if not Jeff in my romantic sort of future.

And honestly…I’m pretty sure the whole reason I came over here like this was to seduce him. It’s got to be the hormones catching up with me and while I’m not in love with Jeff by any means…I’m being made love to by a guy that spend his spare time and likely his own money trying to help the less fortunate and…isn’t a mutant hater…and is a nice guy with a sense of humor too.

There’s a lot more people that lost their cherry to a lot worse.

Actually I love it…the sex…I had a thought that I might not, or this might be the hormones too but it feels right too…like this physical clicking right thing.

We’re curled up for awhile on the exam table and he’s holding me.

“Rikki?”

“Yeah?”

“Why? I mean Why me?”

“Out of all the men I know Jeff I trust you the most.”

“Oh…”

“Jeff?”

“Yeah…?”

“I’ll be heading down to Freaktown in the next few days, there’s people I need to see and stuff. They really could use a doctor to visit down there. You want to come with me?”

“I’m a normal Rikki, am I even welcome?”

“Jeff there’s a lot of bio-normals down there…Freaktown is full of the people who just can’t or don’t fit in up here or anywhere else in the world plus everything else you’ve ever heard about the place.”

“So it’s not as bad as the rumors then?”

“No, it’s a lot worse.”

“You’ll vouch for me?”

“Yes I’ll keep you safe Jeff…so you’re in?”

“Yes.”

“You’re breaking a lot of laws doing this Jeff, its federal time.”

“I don’t care about that up here Rikki, I catch just ignore the oath I took when I became a doctor just because it’s hard.”

I roll over and look at him and honestly it’s sort of because he said it but more because he meant it….his pulse…I was…feeling it. It never wavered.

“Jeff?”

“Yes?”

“Again?”

“Again?”

“Yeah….I…I can feel when people are lying to me…you are real, you mean the stuff you say.”

“Yeah of course I do? You think I didn’t?”

“I’m a suspicious cunt Jeff sue me…”

“No…but what has this to do with me and you…”

“Can’t a girl give an honest man a reward of herself because she wants to?”

“Uhm…”

“Jeeze Jeff…I like you, you’re a good guy and that part of you make me want to fuck you okay!?”

He laughs and holds me and sinks into me. “Okay, okay but I’ve always heard the nice guy finishes last.”

“Well he better finish after me…but I’m…that’ll never be the case with me Jeff…you’re a good guy and I like that about you no matter what people say about that.”

“Oh…okay so are we dating?”

“Hell no, this is sex…I’m not remotely stable enough to be in a relationship.”

“Okay Rook.” He’s smiling and this feels good and right and the banter’s fun.

“Oh shut the hell up Jeff.”

I kiss him again.

……………………………………………………….I stayed really only about an hour but the sex was great…even if I’m sore the sex was great and I used his shower and headed back home.

Yes I kissed him goodbye but it’s kind of a bitch move if I didn’t really.

Close to midnight after another nap and I head out on patrol using my powers to boost my jumps and lower my weight and move through my zone.

I really should have eaten first; I’m hungry or getting there by two AM.

I break up a few things…mostly the drug flops where the druggies squat in to pass out. I don’t hurt them, not really but doses of pain to wake them up. I wreck their stashes, wreck their dope gear, needles and pipes and that stuff…I take any money I find on them and I scare the hell out of them…

I get into three really short lived fights and those I’m honestly brutal in. It doesn’t take much because they’re either wasted, or strung out.

But I’m making them fear me…fear being here.

I hit three places and one place two guys were pimping out the addicted girls. It’s too fucking common and I don’t know but it might be me finally emotionally connecting to my vagina but I break teeth…and kneecaps…fingers…pop a testicle.

I’m not nice people to these guys.

I TK dial 911 for them and I leave.

But guys who get kids there younger that me hooked and have all those track marks and are underfed and just…wrecked for life more than likely…they deserve this.

I wait in the shadows and I watch the Cops and the EMT’s do their thing and take notes and pictures. I want to know who works in my zone. I know there’ll be dirty ones. I want to know the good from the bad. Who I can respect and who I can use.

I clean the place with TK after they all leave and just them being in three different flop-houses has the cops in three different places and because the EMT’s are there too they have to charge them.

They have to bring in the wagons just to move them…it’s just stuff like vagrancy and drug possession charges some solicitation too but the point is there’s more heat in my back yard. The people that I don’t like they don’t like them being around this much.

Like I said I use my powers to clean the place once their gone…trash in the dumpsters and burning in the middle of the alleys and all the graffiti gone except for my tags. Smaller this time only about a foot high but right at eye level on each corner.

It’s fivish by the time I get home and I hit the shower, put me gear through the laundry and hit the bed after five peanut butter sandwiches, a chocolate bar and two glasses of milk.

And yeah…despite the sex and despite the violence I slept like a baby again.

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

making her presence felt

its going to take time to clean it all up, an at some point someone will try to push back. so far so good.
great chapter, thanks

You're both right about what will likely happen:)

There's always someone at the head of the snake. And they'll not like Rook cutting into their business.
I'm glad that you're both enjoying this.
*Big hugs and some howls too*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Gotta say...

...of all the characters in this storyverse, Rook is probably the one I'm finding most intriguing and interesting. The being not quite anything, changing to another state of being not quite anything, the being a vigilante type small-time-thief-gone-robber-of-worse-criminals-and-protector-of-the-neighbourhood (Yes that's one word!), I bet that eventually the other more official superheroes are going to have to come down on Rook. But she's doing good work, she's probably making a whispered word about herself as a vicious protector of the common folks here in her neighbourhood. I can see that if let roam this area for a couple of years, eventually it's going to become one of the nicer areas to live even despite being a low income sector, hard-at-work-to-provide-meager-food-for-the-family area. Probably won't have that much time before things are up in the air though.

Thanks for the great comment oljak.eru:)

Rook is an interesting character and more so now that she's sort of staking her place in the world. There's part of her psyche that's released and growing up that's taking her to new places that are good to write.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

After reading

Extravagance's picture

a story with violence and sex, I sleep VERY happily. =)
Especially if it's about a cute fierce honorable warrior who carves up a bunch of do-baders with badass sword, then subcums to the advances of a big beautiful amazon girl. Our hero/heroine doesn't get the girl, because the girl gets them... ^_^

*HuggleSnugglePurrKissLickyourface* <3

Catfolk Pride.PNG

*Grins*

Hmmm that might be a future encounter maybe for our anti-heroine Rook.
*Huggles and scratches.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Rook

is going to be getting some attention because of this. The question is if it's only going to be the bad guys or if the good guys are going to be after her too. I wouldn't be surprised if a few dirty cops start putting the pressure on the heroes to do something about this vigilante and thus protect the bad guys.

Her upcoming trip should be interesting too. I'm also wondering about birth control given how she jumped the Doc. Kinda curious why he didn't mention it. Have I missed something?

Hugs
Grover

Rook really wasn't thinking of birth control Grover.

And she likely will in the future though. And Jeff was just too much in shock this time but he'll be mindful of that in the future too.

You're right though this will get attention because of the violence and the mass arrests. Some of the dirty cops will have a thing for her too. But she has plans in the works actually for most of these things. She knows that there'll be all those things coming at her and se's still good with it.

Like she's really starting to find herself.

*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

It's a hard job

I think Rikki/Rook can do it. If she makes her neighborhood safe and clean, turn the blight into a good place to live, things WILL change. Make it safe for people to invest in an area, and investors will eventually see, and take advantage of the opportunities to make money. That's how you reclaim a neighborhood. Do it enough, and you could reclaim a city like Detroit. iT COULD HAPPEN.

Wren

That's exactly the way she's bee feeling Wren!

Maybe not Ark City but her own little spot...she was planning on doing it to feel safer going out in the world as her alias but she's seeing that there's a whole lot of people here under siege here too.

Maybe...just maybe her being who she is can make it a bit better?
And...
Sleeping with a clear heart is feeling good.
*Big Hugz*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

My favourite Anti-heroine

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Rook is planning well, starting small and measuring the sort of response it provokes and noting who the key players are likely to be. While just going out there and cracking heads might be showy and satisfying, it will be all for nought unless she plans it. Yes, she might drive some of the dealers out but some will return, new ones may well move into the vaccum and some might relocate to other areas of the brickyards. It's prolly going to take a few more nights of making her prescence felt before she starts to make them think twice about dealing in the brickyards which will be about the time she gets noticed by the gangs and the bigger more organised crime set-ups. She can prolly handle the gangs but the bigger outfits might have their own superhuman enforcers or hire in muscle. On her own, that might just be too much for her.

Making friends in Freakdown, specially bringing in a doctor, might pay dividends in the long run if she can network and get some eyes and ears looking out for trouble for her. Also, its the right thing morally to do to help those who need medical care and its what sets Rook apart from being just an urban vigilante. Clean the Brickyards up and then make it a good place to live, drawing in the right kind of people to replace the criminal element.

You've been posting faster than I've been able to read this weekend Bailey! But thank you for another excellent chapter. The quality of your productivity never ceases to amaze me. :-)



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."