The Pageant

Printer-friendly version

The Pageant

Jackie, come give mummy a kiss. Mummy smelling of Pabst, leaving the boy sick in his nighttime routine.

You’re my favorite! Winning a pageant he never entered, her nightgown and slippers become his gown and heels, congeniality and beauty come together in places no child should visit.

Our secret. Don’t tell!

Talent and poise and feminine ideals passed from generation to generation along with the mask; terror in the guise of care….mother to daughter to daughter to daughter to daughter to ….

Jackie, come comb my hair. Mummy’s hair clean with Prell and long and straight and wet, waiting for attention….Mummy waiting for attention….

I won’t let him hurt my pretty girl….

Jackie, come play pretend with Mummy. Mummy needs you. Only you!

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Twisted

Oh yes....disturbingly so. That phrase from the adult, "It's our little secret"

Poor kid

I remember a line from a Keanu Reeves movie that seems appropriate here: "You have to pass a test to drive a car, but any asshole can become a parent."

In my imagination, there are so many directions this could carry on. And very few of them lead to a happy childhood for Jackie.

Ohhh Way Creepy!

I am trying so hard not to imagine the poor child's future...
Thank you for this AA, but now i cannot sleep... brr
Hugs to you,
Diana

The Pageant

laika's picture

Where's the horror? It's nice to have a mummy to play pretend with, isn't it? Maybe she'll buy him a gaff for his panty and Unca Purvis will show him how to be a real girl.

Nevermind, I'll PM you.
~hugs & in-jokes from the gallows, Ronni

Unusal

RAMI

This is an unusual direction for an Andrea DiMaggio Story.

Rami

RAMI