Science Fiction Fun

Printer-friendly version
Science Fiction Fun...
 
A short time ago in some studios not all that far away…
Famous Cinematic Sci Fi Moments…


In no particular order...


Back to the Future 1985

Marti:

“Doc…Doc…that last time through time….you turned me into a girl…what’s that all about?”

Doc Brown:

“I figured…What the hell?”


Galaxy Quest 1999

Jason Nesmith:

“Don’t you get tired of being the only cast member that has to dress up in girl’s clothing?”

Gwen:

“Look, I have one job on this lousy ship. It's stupid, but I'm gonna do it, OKAY”


The Matrix 1999

Tank:

So what do you need? Besides a miracle.

Neo:

A corset. And petticoats. Lotsa petticoats. And a nice long ball gown.

Trinity:

Neo, no one has ever done anything like this.

Neo:

...That's why it's going to work.


The Fifth Element 1997

Father Vito Cornelius:

That’s not Milo Jovovich…that’s Alexis Arquette? He's a she.

Korben Dallas:

You noticed!


The Quatermass Experiment 1955

John Paterson:

What went on here?! What did it do to them?!

Quatermass:

Are you serious…they’ve all been changed into those girls from UFO…you know..the ones with the green hair and the lame jumpsuits? Not bad, I’d say!


The Trollenberg Terror (The Crawling Eye) 1956

Anne Pilgrim:

Why Phil! Since you’ve started the new dose, your breasts have grown quite nicely.

Phil:

Cute little things…aren’t they?


Star Wars 1977

Luke:

She’s not really a girl you know…I peeked…

Han:

Wonderful girl. Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her.

Chewie:

Waughaaahhuuuggghhhhaaaaa!


Invasion of the Body Snatchers 1956

Dr. Danny Kauffman:

Whatya mean, my wife is going to turn me into…wait…you’re not a cocktail waitress…you’re Miles…what the fuck?

Dr. Miles Bennel:

They’re already here…you’re next! You’re next! You’re next!


Metropolis 1927

Rotwang:
( ! )


The Day the Earth Stood Still 1951

Helen:

Hey…you’re cute...And here I thought you were a guy!

Klaatu:

I was!


A Clockwork Orange 1971

Minister:

Oh, yes. I understand you're fond of music. I have arranged a little surprise for you.

Alex:

Surprise?

Minister:

One that I hope that you will like. As a um... how shall we put it? As a symbol of our new understanding. An understanding between two friends.

(strains of Dude Looks Like a Lady play in the background)

Alex:

No. No! NO! Stop it! Stop it, please! I beg you! This is sin! This is sin! This is sin! It's a sin, it's a sin, it's a sin!


Blade Runner 1982

Deckard:

Say "Kiss me".

Rachael: I can't... rely on... my memories...

Deckard: Say "Kiss me".

Rachael:

Kiss me.
Deckard:

I want you.

Rachael:

I want you.

Deckard:

Again.

Rachael:

I want you.
[pauses]

Rachael:

Put your hands on me.

Deckard:

Hey…whatthefuck?

Rachael:

I still want you.

Deckard:

Whathefuck…me too!


A Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy 2005
Arthur Dent:

It would seem that in the last pass through the…. I’ve lost my penis and gained a vagina and breasts….Ahhhhhh.

Trillian:

Don’t Panic!


Brazil 1985

Sam Lowry:

Where’s my penis?

Dr. Jaffe:

Just me and my little knife! Snip snip - slice slice... can you believe it?
Faces are a doddle compared to tits and ass.


Aliens 1986

Gorman: Morning, Marines. I'm sorry we didn't have time to brief you people before we left Gateway, but...

Hudson: Sir?

Gorman:

Well…there’s a good chance you’ll all be women by the time we get back to base!

Hudson:

Oh dear Lord Jesus, this ain't happening, man... This can't be happening, man! This isn't happening!


Forbidden Planet 1956
Altaira Morbius:

Where have you been? I've beamed and beamed.

Robby:

Sorry, miss. I was giving myself an oil-job.

Altaira Morbius:

Robby, I must have a new dress, right away.

Robby:

Again?

Altaira Morbius:

Oh, but this one must be different! Absolutely nothing must show - below, above or through.

Robby:

Radiation-proof?

Altaira Morbius:

No, just eye-proof will do.

Robby:

Thick and heavy?

Altaira Morbius:

Oh, no, Robby. It must be the loveliest, softest thing you've ever made for me, and fit in all the right places, with lots and lots of star sapphires.

Robby:

Star sapphires take a week to crystallize properly. Would diamonds or emeralds do? Will you require new forms and a new gaffe?


Close Encounters of the Third Kind 1977

Ronnie Neary:

Roy? I don’t really understand all this about SRS…what did you just say?

Roy Neary:

Ronnie, if I don't do this, *that's* when I'm going to need a doctor.


Star Trek 2009

Spock:

Mr. Chekov? Is it your contention that Olsen has been turned into a member of the opposite sex? That he is no longer a man?

Chekov:

Olsen is gone!


and finally...

The Empire Strikes Back 1980

Leia:

Han…sweetie…I’ve got something to tell you…now just listen, okay? I’m a post-op…

Han:

I know…

Chewie:

Waughaaahhuuuggghhhhaaaaa!

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you 'Drea,

ALISON

' sci-fi will never be the same!!

ALISON

Stargates will never be the same....

PattieBFine's picture

Daniel: Jackie, Something didn't feel quite right when we just stepped through the gate. I somehow broke a nail, and my hairs become a yard-long nightmare! And I don't think we are in Toto anymore, Kansas!... if you understand what I'm saying? That last symbol you dialed... it looked a bit different.

Jack: Sam, what the heck just happened here? It feels like my bra just suddenly shrunk 2 sizes!

Sam: I'm not sure... but I think we need to get T'ilala over there into quarenteen, as she looks like she's about to give birth to a great many G'aOuls! And she's giving me a seriouse woodie!

T'ielc: Mmmm... yes, perhaps it would be best for Danielle to be my esort, as I find myself draw to Samuel dispite all my training. Most curiouse!

It's all your fault, Drea -- GRIN --

See what you started!

For shame

-- GRIN --

Sorry but I can't control myself.

"Soylent Green is people! But what I want to know is, does it clash with my dress?"
Charlene Heston in Soylent Green

or
"Eliot, those aren't Reese's Pieces, those are my birth control pills!"
the mom in ET, can never remember her name

or
"Make it Sue!"
"Captain Picard, aren't you taking this transporter accident a bit lightly?"
"And this is coming from a girl in a bikini and heels, Number Two or should I say Willamena ?"
Star Trek: the Next Generation

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

you should expand some of these

they would be fun stories...
 

"Let me succeed. If I cannot succeed let me be brave in the attempt." Pledge of the Special Olympics.

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

And who can forget?

laika's picture

Zera: Taylor, is that really you? You look different somehow...

Taylor: Yes, I've returned from the land beyond the Forbidden Zone to put an end to the enslavement of the humans once and for all!

Dr. Zaius: By the Lawgiver- Man will never triumph over apekind!

Taylor: Who you calling a man, Monkeyface?

Return to Beneath the Battle for the Planet of the Apes (1983)

Okay, that's not even a real movie, but I thought the series merited inclusion.
These brought back some memories. Our resident skewerer of the classics
strikes again. Fun stuff, Drea!
~~hugs, Cornelia

Danger Will Robinson

RAMI

Robot: Danger Will Robinson, Danger Will Robinson.
Will Robinson: Robot, whats wrong this time.
Robot: Dr. Smith is planning to do something to you.
Will Robinson: Robot, Dr. Smith's my friend, he'd never hurt me.
Dr. Smith: Hi, Will, I prepared that drink we talked about.
Will Robinson: Thanks, Doctor, I can't wait to drink it.
Will Robinson drinks the concotion provided by Dr. Smith.
Some time later.

Penny: Willimena, I guess you convinced Dr. Smith to prepare that sex change potion for you. Now I have 2 sisters. With Mom and there are 4 females, who should we get to drink, that potion next, Dad or Major West?

Willimena: Hey, Penny, can I borrow that cute bra and panty set,you showed me last week.

RAMI

RAMI

What? No one had the courage to say it?

Then I will.

From The Empire Strikes Back.
"Luke, I am you mother!"
Dorthea Vader

And if THAT doesn't empty your stomache.

From 2001: A Space Odyssey
"I can't do that Dave. There are just some things a good girl just won't do!"
Hallie 9000

And from A Toy Story
"To Infinity and Beyond! But first can we go to a salon ? I have like THE worst case of helmet hair you can believe!"
Buffy Lightyear

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. 'Snot my fault, you started it!

John in Wauwatosa

No, Andrea Did

RAMI

Not me, I'd did not do it. Blame Andrea.

RAMI

RAMI

The Day The Earth Stood Still: 1951

"Hel-en Gort's eye ray, it...

"Yes Klaati, you are a very beautiful woman."

I guess it doesn't matter what sci-fi movie it is we could always write a TS version. These were really funny to read but were written with skill. I enjoyed reading every one of them."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Science Fiction Fun

Those movies will NEVER be the same after reading this. LOL

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine