C.G.I. Miami

Printer-friendly version


C.G.I.:MIAMI

Changed Gender Identity

for Rose...because you asked.

New at CBS-Paramount this season - a quasi reboot that finds some of
the team of Miami Crime Scene Investigation adjusting to....changes....



In a odd if somewhat eventually delightful turn of events, remnants of the Mala Noche crime syndicate teamed with a rogue DEA agent to maneuver a few of the CSI Miami Bureau agents into a totally unnecessary entry into witness protection...or so it was assumed...



Former investigator Rhianna (nee Ryan) Wolfe left the bureau and became a best-selling author of Crime fiction. Rhianna is dating former colleague Natalie Boa Vista, now owner of an LGBTQ-friendly bookstore in West Hollywood.

photo (1) (1)_4.jpgdownload (1)_8_0.jpg


Erika (nee Eric) Delko opened up a beauty salon with her life partner, former Inspector Calleigh Duquesne.
They enjoy long walks on the beach and romantic evenings filled with wine and dark chocolate

unnamed (1) (1)_0.jpg63650_medium-optimized-2.jpg


Hanna (nee Horatio) Caine (Caine-Salas) moved to Princeton, NewJersey, where she and her wife Yelina Salas have a Children's Advocacy Law Practice.

unnamed (2)_6_0.jpgsofia-milos-2_0.jpg


Turns out the whole charade was the idea of Ms. Salas, who just wanted everybody safe and happy. All parties are reasonably safe and indeed happy, while Ms. Wolfe, Ms Delko, and especially Ms. Caine-Salas are ecstatic!

We just might get fooled again!
Don't know.. .know... know...know!
know...know...know...know...KNA-KNOW



All photos courtesy through fair use availability.
Gender manipulation courtesy of FaceApp
Characters from the television show, CSI:Miami
CBS:Paramount and Alliance Atlantis

We Won't Get Fooled Again (instrumental)
composed by Peter Townsend
performed by The Who

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's Amazing

joannebarbarella's picture

How all the guys look much better. They won't need witness protection!

It would have to be better than any CSI show

laika's picture

I'll assume they look better, but I don't know who these cuties were before the CGI makeover.

But I'm sure I'd like Drea's show better than any of the half-dozen CSI shows, whatever city they're set in. I watched a couple episodes of I think the Las Vegas one way back when; until I realized the show's theme was "Freak of the Week."; crimes set in one esoteric subculture after another; there was a trans episode (that seemed weirdly obsessed with post-op anatomy and stints), a furries episode, and and Adult Baby episode; all very lurid and seemingly designed to titillate America's self-defined regular normal folk with a glimpse into what these weirdoes get up to; all wrapped up in a juicy murder mystery that seemed to blame the victim, for being such a freak. Maybe I'm too easily offended, or maybe the Miami show was better, not so sleazy + voyeuristic. And I'm sure any fanfic Drea wrote would be pure gold.
~sorry for the quasi-off topic rant, Veronica
,

And for an esoteric subculture you could set you CSI MIAMI mystery in; There's one they probably haven't sunk so low as to use yet, though the idea might be a little fishy or in fact all wet....

,

fun little story

thanks for the giggle

DogSig.png

Cute

Dee Sylvan's picture

I would have watched the show with these changes. Thanks Drea.

DeeDee

Fascinating how much

Rose's picture

Hannah looks like my child, Jessie. Of course, Jessie is in their early 20s, but the long flowing red locks are the same. Takes after their mom. Lol!

Signature.png


Hugs!
Rosemary

Sooo...

You do these things so Fn well!!! Were it so I might turn to crime!!!

PKB_003b.jpg