Art Project – 25 Crozier’s Arrest and Back to Work

Printer-friendly version


Art Project – 25
Crozier’s Arrest and Back to Work



By Jessica C


He designed a girl’s prom gown instead of a boy’s suit,
That got him into girls’ fashion
Andrew’s problem became an opportunity…
Focus is now on Andrea…
Dr. Crozier’s problems mount up…
The story continued upon request...
=^_^=~



Art Project was first posted Feb. 20, 2016
If you are looking for the first chapter

Previously: They did ask me to call in the morning after 8:00 am. and be ready to come into the police station… Leah was upset asking what had taken so long. She was more upset that I wrote out a written statement for the police after my mother’s instructions. It was 11:00 that night before Mom and Dan arrived… While I’m sure my Mom and Dan weren’t happy, they...

=^_^=~


Marion Tufts from Hopewell Law called us at 7:45 a.m. After saying hello, “Hopefully,” she says, “there will be good news for you at the police station. They will not say that when you call. You will be asked to call back at 11:30, and unless something changes you will be home free. They’re not willing to say anything about you being in trouble, but the same does not sound true for the professor.”

“It seems you were mentioned in some of his messages, other than that they were derogatory, they were not saying anything more.”

JC Harper and X-Press International were soon involved and kept informed by my lawyer Marion Tufts. Seemingly their wait brought a response from the university sooner than later. They had acknowledged three past complaints and more received after the incident was first publicly reported when Jean Crozier was booked this time. My official response to being harassed was, “I am pleased that Ph.D. Crozier will be held accountable for his actions. But no, I’m not pleased I have to defend myself against someone harassing me and others. Sadly, previous victims weren’t taken more seriously.”

One national news group first accused me of causing the problem because of my double identity. They backed off a little when they learned that Ph.D. Crozier was the one who had an identity issue that was not known and he was abusing his authority as a Professor to force his will on others to submit to his pet peeves.


=^_^=~


I was glad that my mother had come to stay with me. I got back to the apartments and headed to take a long hot shower. Mom entered the room once I was in the shower so we could talk. But she was initially quiet, as she sensed I was unwinding. I had become used to showering as Andrea but the extent I got into it amazed my mom this time. I started by first soaking in the hot water and used my hands to help it cascade over my body. Lost in my world, my hands ran down my body. My hands and fingertips circle my breasts and brought a soothing reaction. I was oohing and ahhing as my body was arousing myself.

My mother gave a gentle cough to remind me she was there. “I’m sorry, Mom. There wasn’t a nice way to let off some of my tension and express myself as Andrea. I’m feeling more of the wear and tear of this falling on me as Andrea. Your son has the creative release of designing new clothes. I’m finding I have a sensual appetite that’s tying itself in knots and hot showers and a little foreplay help me to unwind. I hope that is not too much information for a mother to hear.”

“Wow, young lady, thanks for trusting me to share it. I never expected to hear anything like this. When you come out, if you’d want you could wrap yourself in a big towel and I’d be willing to give you a good massage.” Mom said, “I was surprised it didn’t seem like things were bothering you.”

My mom left the bathroom as I was ready to get out and dry myself off; my mother reappeared in her workout tights and top. She directed me to my bed where she had a blanket for me to lie on. “I’ve done this for your sister, now relax.”

She massaged me, working mostly on my shoulders, neck, and then my upper and lower back. She used a lavender massage oil as she unwound knots and tight muscles, and finally brought a calming sensation to my body. But by the end, I wasn’t smelling like a clean lavender scent. My mother informed me, I needed a gentle shower to rinse off and then to get to bed.

I told her, I needed to call the police station and probably go there. Mom and Leah treated me as a child, telling me what I should and shouldn’t do. They used Marion Tufts’ name, to give credence to what they said.

Once I reach the Police station, Detective Patricia O’Reilly comes out to escort me. “It is nice you came, Andrea. We need to confirm some of what you said and ask some more questions. I thought your Mother or someone would be with you.”

“I was told I needed to come but it was more a formality and I’d be okay to leave. Is it more serious than that? Should I call my Mother to be here?”

Det. O’Reilly said, “Yes, today is more of a formal procedure, but Prof. Crosier is likely not to take this sitting down and may decide to counter-sue you for defamation of character or another counterclaim. I am not discounting your ability to handle yourself. We were impressed with how you have handled things so far. We are talking to some of your classmates from your class with Prof. Crozier. I can’t tell you who or what was said so far, but you are well respected for someone your age.”

Lieutenant Steven Miller came into the room and greeted me, but he too expected others to be there. He said, “I know you have done well for a young adult in the fashion world, but things here can get kind of messy. Being alone is not usually advisable. We would like it if you and a few others would bring formal charges against Mr. Jean Crozier.”

I asked, “I thought you would have enough to bring regular charges against him. The Count Attorney or someone should be bringing the charges. We may be willing to bring a civil suit against him; if I or my businesses suffer from all of this.”

“You being a public figure bringing charges to the case would bring added weight,” said Lieut. Miller.

“I’d rather be seen as another abused student seeking justice. It is my understanding that abused women are often victimized twice in the legal procedures. I am willing to speak up and take a stand. These are criminal issues and thus the judicial system should shoulder the responsibility of the case.”

I can see Det. O’Reilly sit back, surprised by my stance. Amused, she joked, “You know, you’re on thin ice here. What if we had to charge you with a crime and put you in jail until bail was arranged? You’re dressed as Andrea, but technically you’re Andrew. Putting you into the men’s area could cause us all problems.”

With that I excused myself, “I’ll go back to my apartment and choose between my studies and designing another dress or two.”

Patricia asked, “Can you concentrate on doing something like that with these things hanging in the air?”

I was back at the apartment focusing on two wintertime designs; when Det. Patricia rang to get in. “This is not an official call, instead I wanted to seek your advice about softening my look. It seems too many guys have trouble seeing the softer side of me socially?”

With a slight giggle, I invited her in so we could talk. I find it easier to show possibilities than just trying to explain ideas. I told her it shouldn’t just be the clothing, but a change of hair and makeup to help cast a separate image. I was able to upload a picture of her where I could change her hairstyle, and use pastels in her makeup. While I suggested dresses and skirt outfits; I also showed loose and stylish dress slacks to give her a whole different look. A fashion idea even came to me as we were talking. I showed her a bolt of cloth I had, a crushed pastel blue velvet, and designed a dress that she was very pleased with.

She was initially uncomfortable with allowing me to measure her for the actual dress. Reluctantly, she gave in and by this time we were friends, with me designing a dress for her. She was now Patti and seen as an everyday friend. I downloaded the design and sent it to my top seamstress, Sara Thomas, with a request that it be made up and sent out to me. Sarah was also to submit it as one of my new designs. I requested another casual skirt/blouse outfit to be sent with it. The dress Patti was paying for; the outfit would be my gift to Patti after my case was settled.

By seven o’clock Patti’s dress was the second I had finished designing today. A knock on my door found my Mom and Leah dressed to take me out to eat. With a quick shower and throwing an outfit on, I was ready in twenty-five minutes.


=^_^=~


A week had passed and I was focused on school and my fashion work. Most often designs took time to come together; it was normal for three or more designs to be decorating my second apartment. Especially now, as I’m Andrea 90% of the time. Sara Thomas, JC Harper, and others close to me; may put a design aside and communicate their ideas to me. Together we will often refine something whether it might be a matter of the fabric, length, or setting it aside until I become more comfortable with what I put my final approval on.

It was a Thursday and I needed a break at the end of the school day. I went to the pub. I checked our books and knew that it had continued to be busy. Terri Wells smiled knowing that I would be happy. She commented, “We have strengthened our clientele so that after the University is out for the summer; we’ll be doing relatively well.”

I was soon approached by Steph Jones. We’ve met before and are kind of friends. She’s not very shy, she asked me, “Are you enjoying being a woman so far? Without waiting for an answer she asked, “Are you looking forward to being more of a woman?” With that she paused, and I simply indicated yes. She said, “You should have a college guy bang you two or three times until you were sore and possibly bleeding. Then you’d have a girl experience and hopefully need to wear a pad for a couple of days.”

I responded, “I don’t think my mother would approve of that.”

“That would be normal for the average girl, as she wouldn’t say anything until she asked to be on the pill.” She said, “I could even help set you up with a guy who’s likely to be clean, but a little anxious.”

I said, “I’ll think about that.”

Steph didn’t back away, “I was looking to set you up a week from tomorrow or Saturday.” She stayed there wanting an answer.

Teri said, “She’s wanting an answer, I think it might not be a bad idea.” They were both looking at me. Teri said, “If you do it, you should meet at the gay bar and you should change your look and name.”

I asked them to let me think for a moment. I helped for a couple of hours serving customers food. Steph was back close to me, staring. Finally, I said, “You’re not going to let up, are you? There was a pause with deafening silence. I finally said, “Do you think you can arrange something for next Saturday at 9 or later?”

Steph said, “His name is Brien; he won’t know who you are, I’ve called you Jolene. He’ll meet you at Laughing Kilts.” I shook my head as Steph went back to her friends. ‘I can’t believe I’ve done this.”

Teri as though she was reading my mind, “It probably is the next step to take. And as she said, you shouldn’t say anything to your Mom or sister until afterward.”


=^_^=~


When I returned to my apartment I got a call from my Mother. She said, “I set up our plane tickets for two weeks from yesterday. Jenny Connors is excited that we’re going to be at her graduation. Her mother offered to put us up at their house, but I found a place to stay close by. I arranged for one car rental for your business and one for me. They’ll deliver your care to the Hyatt after that.”

I had a restless night’s sleep; I worried about being with Brien. I’m wanting to meet this Brien, and I’m sure I won’t be having sex with him the first time we’re together. Early in the morning, I wondered if someone like Matt Scott would be a better choice.

My phone rang, it was Sargent John Hagg from the police station, “I hope I didn’t wake you, but I thought you should know that the County Attorney decided to do as you suggested. He is initiating the charges against Ph.D. Jean Cozier; using several of you as the material witnesses and as victims of his abusive behavior. He also has two or three witnesses for each allegation of abuse. You are asked to keep us informed if you decide to move. Assistant Attorney Blake Rivers will be the lead attorney.” He asked if I had questions, which I had a few. Satisfied with his answers or that someone would get back to me, the call soon ended.

“Before you go, would you mind if I transferred the call to Detective Patricia O’Reilly; she said it was a personal matter. You don’t need to accept it.”

“Put me through please,” I asked.

Patti picked up the phone and quickly said, “There were a couple of mistakes in the dress you measured me for. One, a personally made dress should cost well over one hundred dollars.”

I interrupted her, “You said you couldn’t afford those things.”

Patti cheerfully said, “But my bill is only $39, and there’s a second outfit I never ordered, and there is no bill with it.”

My response was, “There should be a contract to sign, giving us permission to use the design and your given name for the production and sale of dresses of that design?”

She said there was and that she’d sign it but there didn’t need to be any reimbursement to her. She ultimately agreed to leave it as it was. There would likely be several renditions of the dress this year with runs of five to ten thousand each. It would likely lead to a reimbursement of $2500 or more this year alone.


=^_^=~


I decided I’d go as Jolene to the Laughing Kilts tonight as Jolene; I knew Sean Haggerty, one of the owners. I was hoping to see Brien or at a minimum to learn about him and possibly how to contact him.

School went well with word that students from Crozier’s classes were over and we would be getting grades based on his records. Word was that the grades could be challenged and that the Dean of the Department would determine the final grades.

If a comment that Crozier had made was true I would be getting an ‘A or B+’ as my final grade. I was satisfied either way I would get a good grade for his class. My last class at the high school was Art and Sheryl Dobbs and I let out from there in search of Mother’s Day for our moms. Her mother Heather, the art instructor, permitted without knowing where we were going. Sheryl was going to ask for her mother’s credit card, but I suggested I’d help her now and she could pay afterwards. That way the gift would be a surprise.

Like mine, Sheryl’s mother was quite attractive, which made it difficult for both of us. Sheryl informed me that I was quite attractive as I did to her. It was a mental image and helpful for us to discuss with each other. It hadn’t been the first time and probably wouldn’t be the last.

Sheryl’s mother was not into dresses, but I knew a store that carried a lot of JC Harper’s line of clothes. I was pretty sure a slack and jacket outfit might be an exception. It took us two stores, but there ahead of us, Sheryl saw the combo of a white background with brush marks of red, a soft blue, yellow, and violet. “How did they do that? It’s her!”

Not only did she buy her the outfit, but she also had us stop at an art store where she bought three blank canvases.

We stopped at Venus Day Spas where I purchased my mother an all-day spa package that included: a massage, sauna, manicure, and pedicure, and full makeover and hair-styling.

That done, we parted ways and I went back to my apartment to get ready for my visit to Laughing Kilts. I waited until nine to go out. I changed my hair to a ponytail and wore glasses with plain lenses, I refined my makeup so I appeared to be a college student some three years older. My clothes were a blouse, and a short skirt with leggings, appearing to be a male trying too hard to be feminine.

Megan Hach would go with me as two were safer than one. Megan was not fully comfortable with what I was doing, she agreed it would be better to delay it. The drive there allowed me to settle my nerves some and to get into character. Where The Flowery Saddle Pup attracted a wider crowd of lesbians, the LGBT, and a fair share of straight singles and couples. The Laughing Kilt was primarily a gay bar with entertainment.

I did have another’s I.D. to get in. Megan soon told our waiter that she came to help me, Jolene, get acclimated to being here dressed as I was. I had seen a picture of Brien, but at a glance, he didn’t appear to be there. Travis our waiter knew of Brien.

It was after 10:00 when Brien showed up at the pub. He stopped by and said, “I heard a rumor you weren’t going to show and it was supposed to be tomorrow night not now.” I was caught speechless until Brien took me to dance with him.

His manhood was soon pushing up against me. And when I did inform him that I was delaying our date; he said, Steph’s setting up things was not a good omen.” He told me he was clean and said modestly he could bring me the feminine experience, I supposedly wanted.

Though the location was not ideal for Megan, we did dance together. Megan confessed, “I’ve wanted to be with you, and I wouldn’t mind being a girlfriend, but I never imagined this.”

“I have my confession,” I said, “I find it easier to be closer to women. But I was told I needed to have a man to know I’m truly a girl inside.”

Megan began to giggle, “You mean, you have thousands of us wanting to be your friend and wear your clothes, and you don’t know you’re real?”

I’m supposed to call Brien if we’re to get together.

But once Megan and I are back at my apartment; we decide the rest of the night is our time. We talk, dance, and fall asleep together, but nothing is to be intimate yet.

Story to be continued…

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Crozier

Is one of those people who had to learn the hard way. He is going to be very popular in prison.