Without Me 1

Printer-friendly version

Post One: Ashley

I’d like to wind the clock back about three years.
Hell, three years, five months, two days, seven hours, four minutes, and forty-nine seconds. Yeah, that’s when everything went kaboom.

Yes, put your hands into the “okay” sign, then put them together and then flick them away from each other and make an explosion sound with your lips.

You now know the thought going through my skull when my fiancé left me. WE WERE TOGETHER for five years. FIVE.

That’s like a lifetime compared to any Hollywood marriage…and Hollywood is where all of this kind of leads up to. My life was put on the back burner for his benefit. I had issues with it at first, I mean I was kind of locked away from him and we could only see each other in fleeting ways. Using prepaid phones, no FaceTime chat and absolutely no Facebook.

But it wasn’t always like that.
That’s usually the story and then something happens.
Or someone happens.
Someone comes in and gives something I couldn’t—even though THAT wasn’t supposed to be an issue.

So, I’m done hiding the dirty f’n laundry.
I’m going to tell everything. Maybe the Facebook police will block me. Mayne your publicist will see this!
Hell, maybe YOU’LL see this, DAVE, right as you sit on your nice little loveseat.
And everyone’s going to know that I'm the one who put you up there.
I don't know why…
But more will know how.

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

you got me hooked

cant wait to see where this goes

DogSig.png

Wow.......really looking forward to where this is going.

D. Eden's picture

You packed a ton of angst and emotion into a very short beginning. To borrow your imagery, I am truly looking forward to the explosion when you continue this.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus