Dance, Dance, Dance: Full Moon -10-

Printer-friendly version

dancers

Dance, Dance, Dance

Full Moon

Chapter Ten - Buried Alive

By Jo Dora Webster

Will Denise survive her being buried alive?

 


Chapter Ten - Buried Alive

[Monday Day Nine of the Enchantment]

I grogily awoke from being drugged laying straight and flat inside a narrow metal coffin. I tried to lift the lid but it was sealed shut. From my feet a red LED on a camera provided the only light. I had been buried alive!

I was still alive and I wondered at what was keeping me alive. When I had tried to lift the coffin lid I noticed that I had an I.V. attached to it . the hose on it was attached to a fitting in the coffin top and liquid was dripping inside the hose to hydrate me I assumed. I felt a current of air coming from a vent at my feet and leaving from a vent above my head. Essentials were being met but nothing more.

I felt the panic rising and I let out a blood curdling scream, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!"

As my panic level began to rise I began to hyperventilate and then I couldn't get any air. I was going to die.

A pleasant, female voice spoke inside my mind, "Peace be unto you, Denise."

A peace filled my being that I could not understand. My breathing returned to normal and I could get air again. I couldn't quite place the almost familiar voice which had spoken inside my mind.

I thought to her, "Who are you?"

"I am Dr. Ariel Jordan. Please call me Ari."

"How are we talking like this inside my mind, Ari?"

"Denise, when you accepted the chance for a scholarship, I linked to your mind to extend my protection to you. We could have talked like this at any time after we were linked but I did not want to intrude upon your thoughts until it became needed now."

"Wow that is totally radical! Have you found where I am through this link?"

Denise, It doesn't work that way. The link exists in the metaphysical world not the physical one. The link is kinda like a wormhole, a shortcut in space time. you can't trace a wormhole since it does not exist in the physical world. Erida's power is impeding any magic or mundane means to trace your whereabouts. Since you do not know where you are, I do not know where you are."

"Ari, what about the police? Are they trying to find me?"

"The entire CCTV system, not only the public one but all security systems went down shortly after you fell unconscious. The police had everyone at the station for shift change. By the time that they had gotten out on the road and into the air the van had vanished from sight. The police have no leads but they are looking for you. It is all Erida's doing."

"Did you see the amazing things that Chelsea did in escaping? Is she the avatar of Erida that I have been looking for?"

"I saw on the CCTV tape the telekinetic and the portal that Chelsea opened to make her escape. Self preservation was all she was interested in doing. Chelsea is revealed now as the avatar of Erida."

"Oh No! Not Chelsea my BFF. Why would she want me pregnant to kill Dee Jay forever? Why would she pick me to become the next member of the club and Erida's minions? Why?"

"I'm afraid Chelsea wants you to be her lesbian lover which is why she wants you to remain a woman. If she were not the avatar of Erida and you had been Denise from birth then if you two consented to be lovers everything would be fine. However this situation is very different."

"Ari, that's just the worst! I agree that if I had been Denise from birth that me being lovers with Chelsea could be fulfilling. But not this way. Ewww. I'm getting turned off just thinking about it. It's obvious now that Chelsea set me up to be kidnapped. If she wants me pregnant so bad why haven't I been raped? My hymen is still intact if that means anything."

"I can tell you aren't pregnant yet because the enchantment is intact. I believe this torture is for you to voluntarily submit yourself to be pregnant to become Erida's avatar along with Chelsea and be equals in your relationship. Hopefully Chelsea does not know Erida's plan to torture you."

"How long has it been since I was captured on Sunday Morning, Ari? Does my mother know I'm alive?"

"Denise, It is now Monday night, day nine of your enchantment. I'm physically with your mother at your home and I have told her that you are awake and well and that we are in telepathic communication. We've gathered five of the six women at your home as well. It is the five we talked about who agreed: Your Mother, Jennifer Sanders, Alicia Holden, Francine West, and Julie Newman. The sixth woman is already at Hera's shrine, Kristy the Dryad. Your mother called Jane Holt, the choreographer, dance instructor and member of Rebecca's circle to take over as cheerleader coach so she can work full time with us to become one of Hera's devotees in order to find you."

"Miss Jane must have been who she was talking to on the phone yesterday morning. I'm glad the team will be okay without me for the practices. Chelsea's Mom can take over for me in the routines and we know she will do great since she is part of the club. They can add in the mascot part of the routines later since the mascot does their own thing anyway. Ari, I'm glad we have everything covered and so quickly to start. How long do you think it will take everyone to be ready enough for them to be used as instruments of Hera to find me?"

"Denise, each will respond according to their gifts but they will be very motivated worshipers of Hera. When they are ready it will be very apparent."

"Sounds like a plan! What can I do to help?"

The LED on the camera went out. I guess the people on the other end thought I was not putting on enough of a show peacefully resting in my casket. It was pitch black and I could not see anything at all.

"Denise, the best thing that you can do is to sleep while you are confined this way and in the dark. I'll send feelings of peace and relaxation so you can enter a calm dreamless sleep. I'll gather the women and take them to Hera' shrine to begin our training together. You don't have to sleep all the time that we are training but it will help. I will be always with you. Fear not."

I quickly fell into dreamless sleep like I had been promised. It was some time later that I was awakened by a burst of electricity flowing through my body.

I let out another blood curdling scream, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!"

A booming bass computer generated voice came from the camera where the red LED had turned back on.

"SUBMIT WILLINGLY TO BECOME ERIDA'S SERVENT AND WILLINGLY TO BECOME IMPREGNATED AND YOU WILL BE RELEASED FROM THIS TORTURE!!!"

"Go to Hell, you demon! Oh I forgot you are already there! I'll never submit to rape or to Erida."

I turned inward and directed my thoughts toward Ari.

"Ari, please help me get back to sleep."

"As you wish, Denise."

I again fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dance, Dance, Dance: Full Moon is Complete

Greetings

I have completed chapters through chapter 15 (The last chapter in this book) and I will post them. Dance, Dance Dance: Full Moon is complete.

There will be a few loose ends not tied up by the end on Dance, Dance, Dance: Full Moon which will be revealed in Dance Dance Dance: New Moon, the sequel book.

Five more completed chapters are left to post to complete the story

Jo Dora Webster