“Strawberry Whipped” Chapter One “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” (starter)

Printer-friendly version

089C2692-85E4-4BAE-96F0-B7C9435EE98E.jpeg

When your girlfriend tells you she needs space it’s always a bad thing.
Nothing good ever comes from that phrase.

Of course, when your boyfriend tells it to you its worse.
It’s a multiplying, majorly monumental stress fit.

You try to put it into perspective: I mean, I thought the same thing, that we needed some space, b it that was because I had finals I had to study for
But in his case: which I heard through this friend, who told this other friend that he was out canoodling with some raven-haired chick at three o’clock in the morning after some concert two hours away.
Shame that we were still connected via Facebook and those tagged photos looked pretty good.
She had great cheek bones.

But people seldom change from their ways…me included.

Our relationship was exhausting…so I just had to say it:

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Our relationship started like most did: we met at school on our first day. I mean, most people run into each other while hauling a truck and a backpack of stuff while trying to navigating campus.
Right?

Anyway, I am not going to rehash how I met him.

“Do you remember how we met?”
“I’m hanging up in three seconds.”
“Look, I’m sorry”
“Three.”
“I’ll make it up to you.”
“Two.”
“Why are you acting like a bi—”
“And that’s one!” I yelled as I hit the end button.
I wanted to throw my phone across the room, but I didn’t because he wasn’t there for me to target it right between his eyes.

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos