Demon Witch Cheerleaders (part 15)

Printer-friendly version

15 Canadian fight and New Secret Police of America

I saw my father and says “ I see you have notice your sister Raisa is back”. I said “ yes father I have seen her and she is headed for Hawaii and I am heading for another problem Area”. Father says“ good my beautiful daughter you are doing well”. I said “ thank you father and with Lilith and Isabella as full demons like Raisa and I ”.

Father says “ yes Isabella and Lilith will help you like Rasia does”. I said “ Lilith is going a great daughter and she can replace one of my brothers and so can Isabella”. Father says “ Jade I know you killed your brother made me keep you in hell for over 5 hundred years”. I said “ father I am happy in a way now it has given me time and Earth has so corrupted ”.

Father says “ you are happy I kept you locked up for so long”. I said “ yes father as the humans call it here it is year 2076 they have been fighting each other over stupid things like oil and land but now they are at peace cause I took over a super power country and made it a women full control”.

Father says “ your purpose is to make the whole world one gender and you as the queen of the world”. I evilly looked at my father and said “ yes I know he made the earth in image of Adam and Eve but I think it time that Adam should disappear forever”. Father says“ becareful he doesn't sent his forces Jade like his guardians”.

I said “ I am prepare and now I have my younger sister here as well and soon Lilith will be able stand any thing he send to us this time “. Father says “ the humans have always predicted the son of him to return and end the corruption and evilness around the world”. I laughed evilly and said “ remember the last time he was here”.

Father laughed evilly and says “ yes you nearly tempted him to evilness but he intervened”. I laughed and said “ I nearly succeed father”. Father says “ if he returns this time he will have no Romans to end his life early this time and spread his goodness”.
I said “ maybe if he did I could corrupt him again and make him a woman under my control like I have now with the women here in the women states of America”. Father laughed again and said “ I love to see that my daughter but he might be wounded at the moment how many men who have turned”.

I laughed and said “ you know father 55% of men have been turned into women at my school it was Coed but now it is all girls high and Lilith school has boys but she and her cheerleaders are doing their job I am hoping with in a few years there will no boys at any schools they will be all girls schools”.

Father says “ good luck my daughter and I will see you soon . I said “ thank you my father I will always be your princess in hell and soon queen of earth but for now I will be queen of the women States of America”. He then disappeared and went back to Hell.
Jasmine walks up and asks “ what did the master want my queen?”. I said “ he was asking if I was pissed with the fact my younger sister Rasia has arrived and my history and princess Lilith”. Jasmine says “ my queen we should be ok now even with princess Raisa here”. I said “ your right Jasmine”.

We headed to my room as we prepared to head out towards Toronto which is part of my Kingdom now as part of Women states of America. I said “ Jasmine I am thinking of getting rid of congress and replacing it with house of repetitiveness and also abolishing the governors and putting in premiers instead like Iowa and Texas now”.

Jasmine says “you are the ruler my queen and if you are going to do that my queen as we already have a Prime minster now instead of a president cause you are our queen ” I said “I think that is smart idea once Prime minster get back she will tell me about G20 summit and how I can get control of the rest of the world.

Jessica says “ my queen what about the senate it will function the same as it does now”. I said “ yes Jessica except instead having a governor of Iowa like Nina she is now Premier of Iowa and the congresswomen will be known as member of the Parliament of women states of America and the Canadian states of women states of America”.

Jessica says “ I like the idea of house of Parliament then congress it seem it was a male idea we are now better that we have women in charge” I said “ the parliament will think it is in control but really my demon witches will rule under my control”. Jasmine said “ they are your minions any way my queen and our mistress”.

Jessica says “ before I was captured by your cheerleaders I was a pathetic nerd and a no one until the day my brother was caught with his friend and the cheerleaders change him into you my mistress and I was then liberated from my nerdy look and became the beautiful demon I am now I love being evil like you mistress”.

I said “ thank you Jessica and now why do we need to head for the Canadian states for ?”. Jessica says “Rachel has reported a lot of demon hunters in the area of your kingdom there my queen”. I asked “ Kate and her vampires up in that area?”. Jessica says “I am sure she is in the area my queen but we are unsure of the premier Marcie is there”.

I asked “ Jessica what do you mean you have not heard from Premier Marcie”. Jessica said “my queen we have no contact from her in the last 24hrs you have been busy here with the problem and Rachel has just notice it”. I asked“ where is Rachel Jasmine?”. Jasmine said “ she has already left with Madison and Clare”.

I said “ fuck I need my sister as well for this I think we may have found a major resistance to our control over the Canadian states”. I mental telephony to Rachel and said “ Rachel please stay where you are with Madison and Clare there”. Rachel responds back “ yes my queen we have landed in Toronto”.

I said “ good make sure Madison and Clare stay with you”. Rachel says “ yes my queen may I ask why”. I said “ I have reason to believe there is a arch angel there and because your a demon now he will kill you , Madison and Clare”. Rachel says “ yes my queen I will wait for you”. I then mental to my sister Raisa and said “ yes Jade we have control of Hawaii”.

I said “ good I need you to go to Toronto in the Canadian states of Women states of America”. Raisa asks “ why sis”. I reply “ I can feel a arch angel there or something like that and he has gathered a resistance force I am sending in my army there and I will contact Constance and see if she is being held too”.

Raisa asks “is she minion sis ?”. I reply “ yes she is a minion”. I left my hotel and headed towards Vegas airport in Air force 1. Chantelle said “ mistress I have sent secret service women there to check out the area they said we have senator Constance she is being cared by the secret service and the FBI have told us that they have not seen the Canadian states premier she has been missing for a while “

I said “thank you Chantelle if we are successful in our mission here I might give you a new job has head of secret security”. Chantelle says “ you mean a secret police mistress:, I said “ yes once we are back home men will lose more rights and I want a police force which males will be scared of now ”.

Chantelle says “ I am looking forward to it my mistress and of you pick me it will be honour to help you in any way against men they are disgusting things”. I said “I am glad you are all for it Chantelle”. Chantelle says “ I am always for it my mistress”. I said “ I see if I will give you demon powers like my other girls”.

We landed in Toronto the secret service already had the place secured there was women and men at the airport and I saw Senator Constance and she said “ my mistress welcome to the Canadian states of women states of America”. I said “ thank you senator now where in is the trouble. Contance said “ about 30kms that ways mistress”.

I ask “ where is Mistresses Rachel , Clare and Madison?”. Senator Contance said “ they are waitng for you down the road Mistress”. I said “ thank you we will go to them and wait for mistress Raisa and Mistress Sienna and Her Apprentice miss Judah”.

Constance answers “ yes mistress we will head down to where Mitresses Rachel, Clare and Maddison are”. We made our way down the road we saw my soldiers not far down I saw Chantelle and she said “ mistress we have notice a lot of resistance to your rule of the Canadian staes of women states of America”.

I said “ we will change that on wont we soon”. Chantelle answers “ yes mistress”. I walked up and saw Rachel and she said “ my queen I have felt what is causing the uprise against you and it is not an Arch angel it some sort of religious person with influence try to sir up the males”.

I thought he might have come from up there to test me and my powers of control they tried back in late 30s and early 40s my brother was around then he cause the war known as world war 2 he influence a male known as Adolf Hitler but father now has him in hell tortoring so badly I love my father so much.

Rasia arrived with Sienna and Her apprentice Judah. Sienna was wearing a red Leather dress and red thigh boots like her lover but Judah was in her Black leather skirt and black leather knee high boots like my demon witches Sienna walked up and said “ my queen Princess Raisa is here to help you”.

I walked over to my sister and said “ Rachel is sensing a white lighter from above here he was last sent when our brother tried his hand in Eroupe in late 30's early 40's”. Rasia said “ we have accounted him before my sister he has stoped us before in early 18 hundreds”. I lookd her and says “ fuck not him again”.

Raisa says “ he expecting only one of the devil daughters to be here on earth not the 2 of us we could actually defeat him”. I said “ or make her a dark lighter and she can help with our corruption and take over of the Earth this time”. Rasia says “ she would make excellent Minion for us”. We laughed evilly

Rasia and I and our entourage headed towards where the white lighter was hold his hostages I walked up and saw general Natalie Morris and I said “ what is the situation here General”. Natalie replies “ we have him surrounded my mistress we are waiting for a go ahead from you mistress”.

I said “ the terrorist who is holding there”. General Morris said “ he is hold the new Canadian state member of parliament of the women superior party of Canadain states of women states of America including Premier Marcie”. I asked “how were they caught”.
General Morris says “ mistress the premier was interviewing the new member of the house of repersentitives when they storm the Canadain

Parliament we found out form the FBI”. I said “ I am going abbolish the FBI and replace it with the secret police force instead I am going to make men loose more rights here now that gender will know?”

Rasia says “ I like the idea of a secret police force running around they will be able to arrest anyone and hold them upto aproxmantley 7 months with out charge my queen”. I said “ yeah I know and it will make male fall into line so they know that their wives now are in control not them”.

Jasmine says“ my queen who will be running the secret Police you have Leah Anderson the former police commissioner running the CIA”. I said “I have already decided Jasmine it will be Chantelle she will run it after we deal with this confortation from this pathetic whitelighter”. Jasmine says “ yes my queen”.

I said “ Leah Anderson will become the minster in charge of the secret Police and the CIA which will most probally go under the new Women Intelligence Agency which will replace the C.I.A and F.B.I”. Jasmine says “ both departments will fight you my queen”.
I looked at Jasmine and asked “ has that ever been a problem for us before Jasmine”. Jasmine said “ no my queen we are demons of course the mortals here think we are just cheerleaders and nice girls only the minions are human like Chantelle and others like the general”.

I said “ Chantelle will get her powers as well Jasmine she will become like you , Rachel , Jessica . Clare, Madison and Sienna demon witches and so will the apprentices as well”. Jasmine says “ I think Chantelle will make a good demon and she should turn her ex boyfriend into her apprentice”.

I said “ good idea Jasmine she will make him one of her new secret police woman”. Jessica says “ she could be the new secret police captain my queen”. I said “ yes perfect my demons I am proud of you and you are learning to use your powers very well”. Jessica evilly says “ I would never want be good again or a pathetic human again my queen”.

Isabella walks up and says “ babe I'm bored when are we going to attack the white lighter and get on with conquering the world or start our take over of Great Britain and make it part of your realm here”. I said “ we will be attcking soon Izzy”. Isabella said “ good I love you but this fucking boring”.

I laughed and said “ yeah know Izzy but we need to wait I don't want hurt any women and men I don't care about “. Natalie ask “what are the new laws mistress that will be getting introduce for here and women sates of America?'. I said “ we will be having a secret police forces and all laws will go by me”.

I continued “ we are change capital hill in Washington to Parliament house Washington men will ban from voting any more we will abolish all men parties like the republican party and demorcrate party it will only be women superior Party Men will need to be Licenced from now on”.
Jasmine says “ what about boys my queen what will we do about them they are foul creatures like their adult versions”. I said “ some will become girls minions and some will stay boys we will need them for breeding and construction work but they will be controlled by women all the time”.

Jessica says “ about time women get to rule men have had their chance so many times I think men and boys should become slaves”. I said “ no men will treated as humans as usual but in world control by women and one ruler”. Rachel says “ the ruler will be you my queen and men will be subjugated to us demons”.

Jessica asks “ we will still have boys and men my queen?”. I said “ for awhile Jessica we will slowly turn boys in to girl minions and as a generation of men slowly die off there will be only women”. Jessica says “ I know I hate boys because I am a demon now but what about their sperm humans need it breed”.

I said “ we can use our powers and make women Pregnant and they will be all girls and getting rid of the y chromosome in male making all babies with the XX DNA not the xy DNA”. Jasmine says “ when we change boys into girls we get rid of the y chromosome im them”.

I said “ correct we are getting rid of Adan and keeping Eve only” Rachel says “ I prefer women here then men any day”. Rasia says “ you have made your demons believe men are useless creature here Jade”. I said “ yes I am proud of that and so is your lover she hate men too that why you made her a lesbian”.

Rasia says“ I have always had a soft spot for the human female they amuse mean I am shock how openly the world has become towards gay and lesbian believes here”. I said “ even the strongest christian cultures have accepted gay and lesbians in the countries”.
Rasia asks “ when did this happen?”. I said “ in the early twenty first century around 2016 before the end of war on terror a President from here stop the war before America had it first women president and then equal opportunity came for marriges across the world”.

Rasia ask “ the world has settled down over religion or not”. I reply “I have no idea they say it best time now here in 2152 but I think it time we made the world feel like it like being corrupt and all my minions I know we are going to have religious heads trying to fight me and that whitelighter will fall”.

Rasia says “ we he is only expecting you my dear sister not 2 daughters from hell this time and father want him destroyed or one of us”. I said “ I want him as a woman so they will under I am not fucking around this time I am going conquor this world and evil will win this time”.

Rasia says “ it would be nice to live on this world as a princess to my evil sister the queen and having our father so happy with us we have finally won”. I said “ it would be very nice for us to win for a change instead of being defeated”. Sienna came running to me and said “ my queen there is movement with the enemy”.

General came back and said “ mistress the enemy white lighter has moved he still has premier Marcie still as his hostage I will launch a strike when you want me to do it my mistress”. I said “ ok but make sure you do it quietly general”. Natalie answers“ yes my mistress”.

Then Ruby, Sapphire. Emerald Kylie, Billie and Lucy arrived I said “ welcome here my vampires and succubus I want you hep in the attack on the white lighter and help me make him a woman and a dark lighter”. Lucy says “ we are ready when you want us my mistress and will help you in any way we can”.

I said “ good you will help in the destruction and the corruption of this white lighter to becoming a dark lighter and helping our cause in conquest of the world” Lucy said “ we have found the demon hunter that mistress Rachel had been helping before her change into a demon here”.
I said “ yes and where is he”. Lucy said “ he has left for England my mistress”. I said “ Clare and Madison have gone back they are with Prime minster Julia Higgins”. Lucy says “ we saw mistresses Madison and Clare there but you summon us back here”.

I thought fuck maybe Clare and Madison maybe in trouble so mind called her and said “ Clare beware we think the demon hunter is there in London with you and Madison”. Clare mind called back and said “ Madison and I have him in our custody my queen if you want we will change him”.

I mind called back and said “ no bring him back to the women states of America and I will deal with him my self after he has seen Rachel as a demon witch or the secret police can ”. Clare mind called and says“ yes my queen and the prime minster of Great Britain is talking to our prime minster”.

I said “ the prime minster of Great Britain is a member of the women superior Party of Great Britain”. Clare said “ we now have a women superior party here in Great Britain now”. I said “ yes Clare she is the first one she was a male but now is a woman now”. Clare says“ she is better as woman any day my queen”.

I said “ thank you Clare please keep going and tell me the weakness of Great Britain so I can conqor it as well and over throw the king there”. Clare said “ I will find everything you need to know my queen so Great Britain will become part of your realm”. I want Rasia and Sienna to run Britain once it is under my control.

Lucy and her vampires started their attack on the resistance here their job was to distract the resistance with the help of the women states of America soldiers Rasia and I will attack the white lighter and he won t know what hit him and Rachel, Jessica and Jasmine will rescue Premir Marcie from his clutches.

Lizzie said “ I will help you with attack against the white lighter mistress”. Lizzie was still a junior demon with she was still human and so was her friend Justine was minion but Clare was now a full demon her humanity was gone she loved her powers so much and love serving the daughter from hell.

up
15 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

part 14?

Is part 14 missing or was 15 numbered incorrectly?
Thanks

part 14

part 14 is there