Demon Witch Cheerleaders (part 9)

Printer-friendly version

my friend and I were at the wrong place at the wrong time when the cheerleaders come back then we were caught by them something was going to change me forever.

9 America falls to Women Superior Party

Weeks have now past since the women superior party took over congress and the senate The President still think he is in power the vice President defer his trip to Iowa over the congress scandal as the Males have called it General Norris has started getting the top brass of the Military on my side with help of demons Clare and Jasmine.

Isabella and I are in Iowa still going to school as usual I am now the Queen of America the President thinks he runs the country but I do my women minions are taking over slowly men are second class Citizens in America like we were all those years when women had no vote and no say we have implementing my laws all through America all the rich males in America are handing their wealth to me by their wives of
course.

Nina walks in to me and says “ mistress the speaker of the house has asked you come to Washington for a meeting with the President”. I said “ ok Nina I will head there tonight can you get a my plane and my clothes ready and I will leave soon”.

I was getting dressed in my black leather hugging dress and black knee high boots Isabella was dressed in her skirt and blouse and boots I saw boys coming in and Jessica and Madison who is now a demon witch she is no longer a my apprentice were turning them into girls.

I was about to leave with Isabella when I saw a little boy he was around 9yrs old I walked up to him and said “ where is your family little boy?” he said “ I have no family I am orphan I have been living on streets with other vagrants I followed the boys here thinking there was food here I see them then they are missing”.

I thought to myself my father will not care he will becoming my little sister she can rule the elementary school so I looked at him my eyes changed to red and he looked scared as he began to change genders his hair was black but now a beautiful blond like mine his clothes changed from rags to a girls leather skirt and boots she looked at me and said “ my sister I pledge my loyalty to you”
on her right side where her breasts will grow appeared our family symbol the she said " I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our father lord Lucifer you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires.

I said “your welcome Lily” Then I change reality again Lily said “sis why don't we get all the orphan boys and make them all a girls”I said “Lily you can arrange that with Toni , Alicia or Nicole”. she said “ok sis” I said “you are my sister you have same power as Isabella they all have to call you mistress your grade 6 witch”

She said “I will find them”. Isabella said “I think they are with Jessica and Madison working on changing boy who are caught by our Minions” Lily said “ok I will go and find them how long will you be in Washington?”. I said “a few days Clara will look after you as well Nina remember your their mistress”. She said “ok Sis I will miss you Jade”

Isabella and I left for Washington to make people understand all my minions are women no of them are men my witches are becoming Demons in female form they have beauty and strength and wisdom I am daughter of Satan I rule the women superior Party which now control the senate and congress of America I have 2 vampires in Emerald and Ruby I have a lover name Isabella she is a grade 9 demon my sister Lily is my sister she is like me a daughter of Satan. My main demons are Jasmine , Jessica, Clare , Madison and Julia.,Elise , Clara and Alexis are Junior demons and Nicole, Melanie and Gracie are Apprentice demon witches soon to be like my main demons the other women are minions and do what they are told they wear black dresses and Heels except my Senate and congresswomen they wear black leather skirts and knee high boots like my demons .

I was on my private plane to Washington the house speaker has put in injunction against the President and the Vice President stopping him from doing anything he has called us in for meeting America is now run by women not men . They will have to get use to it now.

I am looking forward to meeting the president I want the vice president as my minion she will run the new United states of America under women control my father believe with America under my control soon Britain will fall , hey slowly the world will become mine I love being so evil.

We arrived in Washington I saw the speaker of the house she said “ mistress we have put an injunction on the president he can not do anything with out Capital Hill having final say”. I said “ you have done well minion” she said “ anything to serve you my mistress” I Arrived at the white house I was security check remember I am only 16yr old teenage girl with powers of 1000yr old demon .

I walked into the oval office I saw the President and Vice President there He said “ miss Hades it nice to meet you” I said “ hello Mr President” he said “ I want know now why you have taken control of the Senate and congress” I said “ how can I do that Mr President I am a teenage girl who lives in Iowa”.

The vice President says” you might be a teenage girl but your the richest female in America” I said “ I am lucky I am rich” I was in the vice president head I was telling him that he is really a woman and my minion.

The President said “ miss Hades we know you run the women superior Party we had you check by the secret service”. I said “ Mr president I am only a minor “. I was talking to Isabella by our mind talking I told her “to get Jessica and Jasmine here and turn all the secret service into women”. she said back by her mind “yes baby they are on their way”.

The vice president said “ Mistress we know you are minor “ I said “ yes so how can I run a political Party?”. The president said “ did he just call you mistress?”. I said “yes” the vice president said “ mistress Please make me pure”. I said “pledge your loyalty to me”. The president said “ what is happening?”. I clicked my fingers and new female secret service walk in and say “ yes my mistress” I said” Take the former President away to a new area and make him a worker as a slave”

She said “ yes my mistress” he was watching the vice president body change from a man to a woman she walked up and said “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. . And like the others her clothes change into Leather skirt and boots and my family symbol Appeared on her right breast.

she said " I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and Women states of America”.

The ex President was escorted out of the oval office I was now Queen of America I clicked my finger and reality change again the new women president said “my fellow Americans we begin a new era of women rule here as your president my party the women superior party now rules the Country no male will hold a job higher than a worker such as construction factory all men assets will become the property of our queen Jade no male will allowed to drink Alcohol and smoke Men will be registered to your wife/spouse you sons will be assigned to camps for assessment by the queens special staff”.

She continued “ if anyone disobey these new laws you will be executed by the new women army of America will have no choice to do that if you are guilty” I was relaxing in hotel room I was now Queen of women states of America. The next day I went home.

A few weeks have past I am enjoy the summer with my sister Lily my girlfriend Izzy and my demon witches we are living back in Iowa where the Palace is Hades city is now the Capital of the Women states of America the UN nation has accepted the new name and I am the ruler now America is 76% women now all my minions. The Main government is in Washington still with Madam President but she answer to me her Mistress/ Queen.

I was told the U.N. Secretary came and saw the new President she said “ we are not violating human right here it just women now run the Women states of America under our queen Jade”. he said “I will meet her Majesty in the next few days” I was told by her he was coming see me Jasmine said “My queen you want me to make him a woman and a minion” I said “ we will see when he arrives Jasmine” she said “ yes my queen”.

I was in my office when Nina came in and said “ my mistress a gentlemen has arrived to see from UN security council” I said “ let him in”. She said “ yes my mistress”. She went and got he was brought my office he said “ your Majesty I am here to talk to you about men's rights here in your country here”.

I said “ why Mr secretary my women here treat men like china does with their citizens or any country like Arab nations where women are second class citizens men here are like Arab nations of world”. He said “ I understand your point your majesty but before the women here took over there was no Queen now there is a queen of America “ I decided while he was talking to me I would look into his mind and start to control him by saying I am his mistress.

He said “ your majesty I am from Great Britain we have the same a monarchy but America fought to have no royal family” I said “I know the history of America”. he said “ I know that mistress but I am stating the fact us women are second class citizens unless here in the Women States of America”. I looked at him

he said “ did I call myself a woman Mistress”. I said “ yes minion you are a woman and you will pledge your loyalty to me” she said” yes mistress” he started growing breasts on his chests he was getting long hair his clothes change from a suit to black dress with black stockings and Black pumps with a 3” heel”.

“ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. on her right side where her breasts will grow appeared our family symbol the she said " I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our father lord Lucifer you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires.
I clicked my fingers and reality change again she said “mistress I will tell the UN security council that the Women States of America there is nothing wrong with we women should be able live in peace away from male scum”.

I said “thank you Madam Secretary Nina will show you out” She said “yes my mistress". and left my office Lily walked in and said “Alisha and Nicole said that Melanie has been killed by demon hunter". I said “Lily we will find them go and ask Ruby to come in here”.. she said “sure sis” and left. I know I am powerful demon witch.

Ruby arrived back with Lily she said “ my mistress , mistress Lily says you require my service again”. I said “I will always use your services Ruby and Emeralds you are my vampire pets” she said “ yes my mistress” I said “ if mistress Lily want you if she tell you obey”. She said “ she is the master daughter like you” I said “ she is the princess of the demon and vampires like I am Queen”. Ruby said “ yes my mistress”

I said “ ok Ruby I want you and Emerald to hunt a demon hunter in Hades City once you found him or her bring them to me” Ruby said “ yes my mistress and why are we after these humans”. I said “ they killed mistress Isabella sister” then Lily said “ and my new best friend” she looked at Lily and said “ it will be done Mistress Lily”.

Lily said “ thank you Ruby”. Ruby left and got Emerald to help find these demon hunter Alisha and Nicole told them where Melanie was killed Isabella was upset they killed her sister.

The vampires were on the demon hunter's trail when they spotted them the demon hunter said to his companion “we need to leave this evil city or we will be captured “. his companion said “ babe we need to find the demon” he said “ it is the queen of the women states of America”.
She said “ we need to get near the Palace so your Uncle can see our progress” he said “ we need to get away first Rachel” she said “I know Ian”. Emerald spotted the demon hunters she pointed to the hunters and said “ there they are Ruby”. she said “ good Emerald we will collect them and bring them to the Mistress”.

Ruby and Emerald caught the 2 demon hunters but the other 3 got away from them. They will bring these 2 demon hunters to me. They arrived back with the demon hunters they have been gagged and bidden Ruby said “ as you requested my mistress we found Miss Melanie Killers”. I said to demon hunters “so you killed my girlfriend sister”.

He said” she is demon like you are evil one” I said “ really you are the one that murdered in my country”. He was arguing the point that I was evil his female companion was sitting there being quiet and scared I got into her mind she was falling under my control and spell.
Rachel said “ Mistress the male has his orders from a higher source in Europe his father and uncle” he looked at her and said “ did you call her Mistress?”

She said “ yes she is my mistress” I said “your name please”. She said “ my name is Rachel mistress ”. I said “ you want be demon witch Rachel” she said “ yes my mistress”. I said “ pledge your loyalty to me”.

Rachel said “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. . And like the others her clothes change into Leather skirt and boots and my family symbol Appeared on her right breast she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires”.

I said “Welcome my new demon witch Rachel” she said “ thank you my Queen”. Ian looked at her and said “ baby are you ok”
Rachel said “ I am fine Ian “ she walked over and looked at him and said “ My queen has made me better”. He said “ no your demon now”. She said “ I am beautiful I understand what my queen means now I will help her” he said “ no you are under her spell”.

She said “my queen has released me I am her servant” I said to her “ Rachael return to where Ruby and Emerald got you and find the other demon slayers and bring them back here” she said “ yes my queen”. I said “Take Ruby and Emerald with you” she said “ yes my queen”
the male was escorted to the Male cage and locked up as she left with Ruby and Emerald to hades city”.

They left the male in his cage I saw my Sister with Alicia I said “ we have caught your friends killer Lily”. she said “ thank you Jade” Alicia said “ my mistress we were converting boys in to girls when we were stopped by the demon hunters”. I said “ how many Alicia?”. She said “ around 4 or 5 mistress”. I said “” I have sent a demon witch and my 2 pet vampires with her.”
Lily said “ we have had problem at our school few days” Clara and Jasmine walked up and Jasmine says “ my queen you want me to go with

Princess Lily tomorrow to her school and see what the problem is?”. I said “ no Jasmine I will send our new demon witch Rachel tomorrow I need you to help with running of our school I will be heading to Texas with Jessica and Madison”. She said “ yes my queen”.
Rachel reappeared with 2 women and a male. she said “ my queen Ruby and Emerald are trying to hunt a the leader down now” I said “ good work Rachel” she said “ thank you my queen”.

The male was taken to the cage by my minions and soldiers of Women States of America the male Ian saw his friend being brought to the cage he said “ has our uncle been captured yet Grant”. He said “ no Ian he got away but he has been chased by the these women”. He said “ vampires who else was caught” Grant said “ Jane and Kylie have been caught” Ian said “ I hope they don't become like Rachel”. Grant said “ why what wrong with Rachel” Ian said “ she is now one them a demon”.

The 2 women were scared Rachel said “ don't worry your women my queen wont hurt you” Kylie said “ your queen and where is my boyfriend been put?”. I said “ he has been put in a cage Kylie”. She said “ with his brother Ian Rachel boyfriend”. Rachel said “ I am no male's girlfriend men and boys are inferior to me I am a servant of my queen”. Kylie looked at her and said “ what we started dating them together” Rachel said “ no as I said I would not be caught being a male's girlfriend I am a servant of my queen I serve her and I obey her” I started looking into Kylies mind she was easy to control.

She walked up to me and kneeled and said“ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. . And like the others her clothes change into Leather skirt and boots and my family symbol Appeared on her right breast she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires”

Kylie said “ your right Rachel we do not need those losers of males we are better of serving our queen” Rachel said “ my queen what about the other woman” I said “ turn her into a minion and she can be your helper” she said “ yes my queen”.
Jane was turned into a minion by Rachel. She and Kylie walked down to Male cell area it had been expanded since we became the Women States of America all the male prisoners in male cell area are released after the wives or girlfriends come and get them they are release them after they have been registered.

Ian saw Kylie and Rachel as they walked up and saw them Kylie said “ Grant you are no longer my boyfriend now, I serve my queen and you inferior me”

Grant said “ that demon witch has brainwashed you” Rachel said “ no Grant our queen has freed her “. Rachel waved her hand and threw him across the cage and landed hard. He got and walked back.
Grant said “ but babe I love you so much”. Kylie said “ why would I love you Grant you are a male I have no respect for you now I serve my queen she is all I need I am her demon she is my mistress”.

Jane comes down in her minion dress and says “Mistress Rachel and Mistress Kylie our mistress has required that we bring up the male known as Grant for her see and so she can ask questions”. Rachel said “ thank you minion we will bring the male up to her”. Jane said “ yes mistress”.

Ian said “be careful little brother remember she is the most powerful evil one there” Grant said “ I will Ian I promise I'll be back”. Rachel and Kylie grabbed him.

Grant was brought up to see me he walked into a interrogation room in my palace I was in there he was followed by Kylie and Rachel I said “ Kylie can you go and help Jessica and Madison and learn how to use your new powers please” she said “ yes my Queen”. She left us .
I said “ welcome Grant to the Palace of the Women States of America” he said “ hello evil one” I said “ I want information know about your organisation why you have come to attack my women”. He said “ cause you are evil you work for the devil”

I said “ no actually I am the devil's daughter I was bored in hell so my father helped me away to get out from there and rule the earth by turning a nerd boy at school who was very good at gymnastics. You see he and his friend were cheerleader snooping when we were caught I was turned into a girl then I became what I am now the devil's daughter that is why my women here obey me like your Kylie”.
He was stunned it took him a few minutes he said “ your the devil daughter” I said “ yes I am Jade Hades my father name is Hades, Lucifer, Satan and the Devil and yes there is a God” he said “ we are a organisation who want pure the world of evil like Vampire and evil witches we never thought the devil daughter would be here”. I said “ who runs you?”.

He said “ we get our order from the Vatican in Italy my uncle has been killing vampires and demon for years” I said “.he will be captured and brought to me so the pope is your boss?”
He said “ yes mistress” I was inside his head and mind he was not lying he was coming under my control he said “ mistress my uncle is very good at his job and hard to catch”

I said “ you will command a special forces of women to hunt down the demon hunters”. He said “ yes mistress we will be hunting down the demon hunters like my uncle I will bring them to you or kill them” I said “ you will be help by Kylie” he said “ yes mistress”
he began to change into a female his hips widen and his chess began to expand as he got breasts and Vagina she now has beautiful red hair and green eyes.

She walked up to me and kneeled and said“ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. . And like the others her clothes change into Leather skirt and boots and my family symbol Appeared on her right breast she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires”

I said “ welcome demon agent Catherine” she said “ thank you my queen” I said “ you will interrogate the male known as Ian and then head off and find Ruby and Emerald” she said “ yes my queen” she left for male prison holding yards.
Rachel said “ she will serve you well my queen” I said “ I know she will the shock will be when Ian see her now as a woman not a male any more” she said “ my queen you need me for anything else” I said “ yes you will go with Princess Lily to her school and see what the problem there at school is there ?” she said “ yes my queen” she left and headed to Lily school.
Catherine arrived down in the male prison holding yard she saw Ian he was sitting in the corner with other males talking and stuff my prison is guard by women soldiers.

Catherine was with Kylie she said “ Kylie we need to get the male known as Ian out to be interrogated by us” Kylie said “ yes commander”. Kylie looked at Ian and said “ you male come here the commander wants to talk to you”.
Ian walks over and says “ what do you want demons?”. Catherine Said “ I know the location of your camps here male in the Women States of America but I was not Allowed to Attend the meetings”. Ian looks at her and Says “where is my brother you demons?”.

Kylie laughed and said “ your looking at her male our queen made her better like us she serves our queen”. He said “ no Grant why?”. She said “ I am not that person any more I am the queen servant Catherine like Kylie and Rachel”.
Ian says “ as you know our base is in Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston and Atlanta Mormon territory we have also bases in Australia, Fiji , England, France, Germany and Italy where the main headquarters dad runs USA version” Kylie said” there is no USA version we are now WSA now your in a women’s controlled country”.

Catherine said “ are you registered male?”. He said “ no we don't believe in the law here” Kylie said “ the law came down by the President of women states of America you can be held here for life or sent to re-education camp.”.
He said “ your president is demon like your queen and you we do not believe in laws that are made by evil spawn” Catherine said “ our queen is more than a evil spawn she is our to worship. Catherine Eyes started turning red Ian body started to change into woman body Catherine said “ you will become like Ruby and Emerald Vampires”.

Catherine walked over to Ian and put her fangs into her neck and drank her blood then she said “awaken Sapphire” Sapphire awaken and said “ yes mistress” her clothes change in black tight leather pants and top with thigh high boots she saw me and pledge her loyalty I said “Catherine you will make a good demon witch I will also give you vampire powers Kylie will also be a vampire demon witch”. She said “ thank you my queen”.

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"Give Me A G" "Give Me An O" Give Me A D" "What's That Spell"

What is God doing? Is he going to let the Devil's minions just take over the Earth without doing anything about it?

What about the faithful? Shouldn't they be able to resist the Demon Cheerleaders?

Where is Richard Burton when we need him???

................. O
.................. I
............@---I---@
............,..... I
.............,,.. /\
.............. _| |_
"Give me a G"
"Give me a O"
"Give me a D"

"what's that Spell?"