Demon Witch Cheerleaders (part 10)

Printer-friendly version

my friend and I were at the wrong place at the wrong time when the cheerleaders come back then we were caught by them something was going to change me forever

10 Lilly school problems and start of the Texas tour

Catherine will begin touring WSA for the demon hunters I was getting ready for my tour of Texas it is run by a male governor who does not believe in the fact that America is run now by the women superior Party. I was leaving when I saw my Vampire commander Catherine she said “ my queen Emerald , Sapphire , Ruby and I are ready to start our hunt for the demon hunters.

I said “ good you will have Kylie as your main contact with me as I will be taxes” she said “ my queen who will looking after things here” I said “Mistress Isabella and Mistress Lily”. She said “ who is going to Texas with you?”. I said “ Jessica , Rachel and Jasmine, Clare and Madison are in New York keeping an eye on the U.N. Building”.

Catherine Said “ I will look for the demon hunters in Hades City the capital of WSA” I said “good if you find them I want the main hunter brought to here” she said “ yes my queen”.

Isabella walked up to me and said “ babe I was wondering if I could come with you and Let Clara look after the Palace and stuff with Lily will so we can fuck while we are away” I said “ I thought you might get bored babe” she said “why would you think that I will be with you and I love you”.

I said “ I love you too” she said “ can I come than?” I said “ yes Izzy you can come”. She said” Thank you babe” she left to pack I saw Clara she was on her way to work in Hades City she now chairwoman of Hades international Media and Industrial needs.

She saw me and walked over and said” Mistress I am off my to work” I said “ ok also Clara you will be in charge of the Palace while I am in Texas” she said “ thank you mistress I will also have mistress Lily here?”. I said” yes she is in charge but she is young so you will help her in anyway you can” she said “ yes my mistress”.

I was preparing to go when the president called she said “ mistress I will meet you in Austin with women superior senator and congresswomen” I said “ ok then I will meet you there she said “ it is a honour to be with you again my mistress” I said “ I will see you there madam President” she said ” yes my mistress”.

Isabella and I got ready to leave I was looking forward to going there and turning the governor there into a woman as I was in my room our head maid Nina came in she said “ mistress “ I said “ yes” she said “ mistress Rachel is here”. I said let her in and when she is finished I want to see you” she said “ yes my mistress”.

Rachel walked in and bow then she said “ my queen the principal at Princess Lily school is a stubborn male who has some male students there he said the school does not need cheerleaders”.
I said “ he is a very stubborn male you said “ she said “ yes my queen” I said “ ok go and pack for Texas I need you Jasmine and Jessica will become with Isabella and I “ she said “ the school problem my queen” I said “ we will deal with the male and his staff” she said “ yes my queen”

Rachel left and I continued getting ready fro my trip I had to go by my little sister school and sort the problem out I was told the governor of Iowa was killed by a demon hunter I felt her death I was really devastated about it I heard a knock.
I saw it was Nina she said “ you wanted to see me my mistress” I said “ yes do you enjoy working here in the palace” she said “ I will work any where my mistress wants” I said “ Nina you were a rich woman before you became my minion”.

Nina said “ yes I know I was my mistress but the law here in the women states of America is all our wealth is to go to our queen you my mistress”. I said “ I know that but are you happy as a maid here” she said “ yes mistress it has it days” I said “ I am going to promote Hope to head maid”.

She said “ please mistress I have been a loyal minion to you don't send me to another slave area”. I said “ I am going to send to another area” she started get very upset then I said” you will moving into the house next door to Palace”.
She said “ as the new maid for the governor mistress”. I said “ no you will be the new governor of Iowa” she said “ thank you mistress” then her black dress disappeared and she had on a black leather dress and knee high black leather boots.

She said “ I pledge my loyalty to you my queen I will perform the task as governor of Iowa as part of women superior party of the women states of America” I said “your welcome governor Nina” she said “ my queen can I get some new maids” I said “ yes go and see mistress Jasmine before she leaves with us” she said “ yes my queen”.

Nina left and head to find Jasmine she was going to ask her for some maids in her new role as governor of Iowa I change reality again so everyone know Nina as governor of Iowa even my demon witches she will move in next door with her daughters.

I was ready to leave when Hope walked by she said “ mistress I saw the governor leaving here” I said “ yes you are now head Maid here now you are in charge of all house servants” she said “ yes my mistress”. I said “ while I am away Clara and Lily are in charge”. She said “ yes my mistress and if I need you “ I said “ you will go through mistress Clara or Mistress Lily” she said “ yes my mistress”.

I said “what was your duties here before you became head maid?”. She said “ I look after the male prison area clean up mistress lily room and help cooked the main meals for you and other mistresses”.

I said “ assign another maid for mistress Lily and get a male slave to look after the Male Prison area” she said “ yes mistress it will be done and the other task “ I said “ use same maid that looks after mistress Lily” she said “yes my mistress”.
Hope called in a male slave to get my baggage as well as Isabella as we were walking out to the car I saw Jessica walking over with Jasmine and Rachel the slave put my baggage in the car and just as we were about to leave the male slave try to attack me.

He as stop by Jessica and Jasmine. I looked at him he was a demon hunter he knew I had my task force looking for him and his other demon hunters Jessica said “ are you ok my queen” I said “ yes “ she turned to the male and looked at him.
He was slowly turned into a woman she said : I pledge my allegiance to you my mistress Jade” as like the other soldiers her clothes change into tight black leather uniform with thigh high leather boots and she had same as the others a tattoo on her right breast.

She said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and women states of America”.

I said “ soldier go and look after the male prison area”. She said “ yes my mistress” some women will become soldiers and other will become my minions. She walked over to the male area with other soldiers I said “ thank you Jessica”.
She said “ any time my queen males like that will always try to hurt you because you are a female and our ruler men are scared of women with power like you” Jasmine said “ once our queen rule the world the will be no such thing as males”

we will leaving in my hummer heading to the Hades airport when my cell rang it was Julia Higgins educational secretary to the president once our calculus teacher I said “ hello” she said “ mistress are you heading to palm dale elementary school to see the principal there”
I said “ thank you for reminding me Julia” she said “ I am here he will not introduce the new female curriculum now he is still teaching the male one” I said “ you have told him this is the law here in this country” she said “ yes mistress”.

Rachel said “ that is the same principal the was causing princess Lily the same problems my queen” I said to Julia “ we will be there soon” she said “ yes my mistress”.I said “ I'll see you soon” Julia said “ bye my mistress”. I looked at my witches and said “ men they are fucking pains in the arse”. Jasmine said “the quicker men are gone my queen the better you will feel”. I said “ true”.

My witches and I arrived at Palm Dale elementary school we got out and I was met by Julia she said “ hello mistress” I said “ Julia where is the principal?”. She said “ he is in his office mistress” as we walked in the girls at the school were walking saying hello to me.
Alicia walked up in her cheerleader uniform and said “ hello mistress how are you “. I said “ I am good Alicia where is my sister?”. She said “ she is over changing a boy into a girl mistress” I said “ my sister is very powerful like me”.

Alicia said “she is the princess of women states of America” a boy walked up and said “ hey Alicia you girls think your the best but my dad told me boys are better then girls any day” I looked at him he got scared as he knew who I was .

He began to change little breast starting appearing on his chest he felt his penis disappearing his clothes were still boys but he look like a girl she said “ I pledge my allegiance to you my mistress jade and Lily”.

Her clothes began to change in a cheerleader uniform and her little right breast a tattoo of my family emblem the she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and women states of America”.

She was like Lily and Alicia a cheerleader she said “ mistress Lily is with some boys they will girls like us soon mistress” I said “ thank you minion” I said “ Alicia what is your principal name” she said “ Mr Jones mistress”.
Alicia showed us the way to the principal office the secretary there was in a black dress with with black pumps she saw me and said “ welcome mistress” I saw on her right breast my family emblem she was a minion. I said “ your name minion”.

She said “ it is Katie mistress” I said “ you will become new principal” her clothes started to change to black leather skirt with black blouse and black knee high leather boots” she said “thank you mistress and the old principal”
I said “ she will become a soldier for me you will implementing my school curriculum and cheerleaders will help you with any problems” she said “ Mistress Lily is to be treated like any other student “ I said “ yes but she is your captain of the cheerleaders”. She said “ yes mistress”.

I walked into Mr Jones office he threw a knife at me but missed the Rachel froze him and I said “ you know what I am?” he said “ you a evil demon spawn” I laughed at him and said “ I am more than evil demon spawn male”.
He said “ what the fuck are you then?”. I said “ I am the daughter of the devil himself of his highness lord of hell” he looked scared and he said “ what are going to do kill me”.

I said “no I'll do this instead” he began to change into woman he saw his chest started growing boobs and felt what was left of his penis he now had a vagina and he became a woman she said “ I pledge my allegiance to you mistress jade”.

Her clothes began to change as she took on tight black leather uniform and Black leather thigh high boots she now had on her right breast my family emblem and she was now one of my soldiers.she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and women states of America”.

I said “ good now Captain Jones now leave us and return to your general Morris” she said “ yes mistress”. Captain morris left and headed for the military Barracks at Hades city military base “ I said “Principal Katie I will see you later” she said “ yes my mistress: we headed back to the Hummer and the Airport.Rachel says “ my queen I had her turned before I gave you the new about the former principal not implementing your curriculum to the student there at Palm dale elementary “ I said “ you done well Rachel for a new witch”

Rachel said “ thank you my queen ever since I was captured by you I am happy to serve in your main coven as one of top demon witches”. Jasmine said “ you were against our Queen” Rachel said “ yes I was a enemy of our queen”.
Jasmine said “ what were you a demon hunter or just a hater of our Queen?”. Rachel said “ my ex boyfriend uncle is a leader of most powerful supernatural hunters in the world they hunt people like vampire to demons witches like us”

Jessica said “ you were caught and you found your way to our queen” Rachel said “ yes my queen freed me from their influence and now I am one of her servants as demon witch”.I said “ I want that uncle of your ex boyfriend Rachel” she said “ my queen I know they have a set up in Austin maybe we can go there and destroy it for you” I said “maybe we can convert their leader to my way of thinking” I started laughing and so did my witches”.

We arrived at the airport Air force one was ready for me as left my hummer I heard people say we love you our queen Jade they were mostly women some had their male partner with them they looked down as we walked pass them I stopped I recognised a male .
He looked at me and said “ you know me don't you?”. I said “ yes I do know you from school you were friends with couple of males at my school before we became an all girl school”. He said “ done by you” I looked at the secret service and they grab him.

I said “ put him on my plane” they said “ yes your majesty” he grabbed by the secret service and taken on board my plane the secret service women wear black leather pants ankle boots and black blouse with black leather jackets all the secret service are women.
We all boarded the plane and headed for Austin Texas at the same time the president was on her way from Washington on Air force two the head secret service woman came in and said “ mistress we have tighten security at the airport and around the tour areas you go and see the male governor there”

I said “ the male where is he on my plane?” she said “ down the back I have 2 secret service women on him” I said “ good cause he will the new governor of Texas” Jasmine said “ what about the governor there my queen?”.

I said “She will become the new Vice President of women sates of America”. Jasmine said “ perfect minion to keep in line for us my queen” I said “yes” Jessica said “ who will turn him my queen”. I said “ you both can” .Julia came and sat next to me “ Clare has informed me my mistress that all school in Washington area are accepting your curriculum as the principal are turned into women by her and Madison”. I said “ good you are doing well Julia”.

She said “ thank you mistress” I clicked my finger and she felt power going to her body she was orgasm over it I said “ your now a demon witch 6” she said “ thank you my queen and your secretary of education” I said “ yes Julia” she said thank you my queen”.
I cant believe that Julia Higgins was once a school teacher at my high school she resisted at first but now she is a demon witch like my other demon witches sure we are cheerleaders but we are fully demons I am the queen of them and now America.

Lara Peterson formerly Mark Peterson is now in charge of school relations in Iowa area and soon will include Texas. Police commissioner Anderson once sheriff of palm dale is now head of police secret service FBI and CIA for the women states of America. Jenny was head of FBI in Iowa she is now governor of New York.

Agent Colder and Agent Maxwell are now deputy head of FBI and CIA security for me now the deputy under sheriff Anderson one is police commissioner for Iowa area and other head of police in New York but the all must bow to my demon witches except Stephanie Anderson she is a demon witch 5.

I said “ Rachel follow me please”. She said “ yes my queen” we walked down to the end of the plane we saw the male that knew me maybe as the pathetic loser James. We walked in and he said “ finally have time for me James” I knew he known me as a boy.

I said “ ok Callus how did you remember me?'. He said it took a while but I think I am immune to your powers” I said “ really” I looked at Rachel she began entering his head and finding his weakness” I said “ why confront me now” he said “ you are a powerful witch now mistress”.
Rachel had got into his head he was becoming over to my way of thinking I said “ what do you want Callus” he said “ I want to be rich and wealthy mistress” I said “ you cant be wealthy everything come to me your mistress”. He said “ your right my mistress”

I said “ what are you Callus?” he said “ I am a women and a member of women superior party and governor of Texas mistress” he began to become a woman he saw her breasts appear and her penis disappear she was now a 20yr old women.

She said “ I pledge my allegiance to you my mistress Jade” her clothes began to change into the normal clothing my top class minions wear and her breast my family emblem appear on her right breast

she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and women states of America”.

I said “ Candace you will stay with mistress Isabella while I go and see who are you going to be replacing she said “ yes my mistress”. Rachel said “ my queen I did well” I said “ yes Rachel you did well who said he was immune to my powers”. She said “ you and the master are so powerful my queen”

I said “I like you style of enthusiasm”. she said “ thank you my queen”. I said “ I cant believe you wanted kill me as a demon hunter”. She said “ you have taught me the proper way my queen I only obey you now”.

I said “ I am happy your a now one of my demon witches”. She said “ so am I my queen”. I said “ how did it feel to change her” she said “my queen it felt so good to change him to her now I felt the master power going through me”.

We were arriving Austin airport as we were coming into land I saw Air force 2 already here I knew the president was on her way here but I didn't know she was so excited to get here. We arrived at the terminal the secret service said “ it ok for you come off mistress”.

I walked down the stairs I saw women cheering me and men over there protesting over me I said to secret service “ find out who the leaders are and get the FBI to arrest them and have them brought to transformation camp”.
She said “ the governor here has not implemented the camps here mistress” I said “make sure governor Candace get them set up” she said “ yes mistress” I walked over and saw the president she said “ welcome Austin Texas Mistress”.

I said “ thank you” and both the congresswomen and the senator said “ welcome to our home state of Texas my queen”. Anna Cohen was reporting it for HNN saying the Queen of women states of America was in Texas.

We all boarded Hummer for the Hilton Hotel in Texas I was shown the scenery by the congresswomen of Austin Helena she said “ we are proud of our achievements here Mistress” I said “ the mayor here?”. She said “ the mayor here is a woman and member of our Party mistress” I said “good”.

We arrived at the hotel I was not going to see the governor until tomorrow I was tired my witches were tired only a wake was Candace she was excited but she knew had to be quiet.
We walked into hotel foyer the manager there said “ welcome mistress to Hilton hotel I said “ thank you minion”. She said you have the 3 top floors of the hotel mistress the secret service has checked it for you” I said “thank you minion”

I headed to my floor and started to get ready for some sleep the president and political were down on the floor below me Rachel and secret service were on the third level with Candace.
Jessica , Jasmine and of course Isabella were on same floor as me Julia was on political party level since she is secretary of education I was tired after my flight I headed to bed and went to sleep.

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos