Demon Witch Cheerleaders (part 2)

Printer-friendly version

my friend and I decided to snoop on cheerleaders little did I know I would become a the daughter of the Satan Himself and turn all the cheerleaders into demon Cheerleaders and slowly change the men into women

part 2 was our cheerleader snooping planned

It has been a few week since the sissy was cleaning our cheer lockers he is still our slave and my boyfriend use him as their water boy and jock strap washer as well ,The fuck'n nerd keeps telling every one that my boyfriend and I were his friends and I was a boy. I just hate him so bad. Why would a cheerleader like me and football player like my boyfriend Brandon be friends with a nerd like him. fuck we would loose our popularity and Brandon will be laughing stock of his team and he would loose the captaincy .

couple weeks ago I have just learnt that my BFF Tina is a witch she told me a while back but recently I said to her “was I ever a boy and did you change me “ she said “ no you have always been a girl my BFF”. I said “ok then “. she said I want ask you a question” . I said” what is it “. she said” since your my best friend and your boyfriend loves you and we are both cheerleaders”. I said “ what you want ?” she said ' family member has died “. I said “who died I am so sorry bes tie” . She said “my great auntie”. I said oh wow she was good person". she said “she was a witch like me “. I said and “why do you want from me Tina” she said “Emily is not a witch but she knows I am one” I said “yea and like what your point”. She said “I want you to become like me a witch “ . I said” like what did you say ?”

she said “ Janet I want you to become a witch like me”. I said like why Tina” she said Cause your my best friend and Mom said you would be perfect “. I said “Can I ask you some thing”. She says “ sure”. I said “have you changed reality on me?” Tina said “Once I made Brandon hate the sissy and become your boyfriend” I looked her in shock and Said “ok I am ok with that”. She said “why”. I said “cause a sissy should never be friends with a jock or a cheerleader like us and jocks should be with cheerleaders like us or popular girls". she said “like I am so glad you like what I done “.

she walked closer to me and said “ watch this “. I said “ what “. she said “this the power you will have” we saw Mitchell and Billy walking up toward us she pointed her finger and clicked it and Mitchell and Billy froze the whole time was frozen except us she walked up and said “These are both nerds”. I said “yes and Mitchell is a very good at gymnastics he should have been a jock or a cheerleader like us as I am in gymnastics’ team and billy is a nerd who hangs around the sissy Jake and believes in the sissy bullshit why ”. She said “ watch “. she clicked her fingers and all of Sudden Mitchell started changing into a girl his baggy pants and shirt were replaced by cheer top and skirt his draggy shoes were replace by black knee high boots like ours he became very feminine she was now a fully girl and cheerleader like us then time was un frozen.

she had billy by the collar and walked up to us and said “this fucking nerd was believing the bullshit , what the sissy been saying that vice captain Janet was a boy”. Tina said “ well done Melinda”. Billy looked at us and said “ I I was only thinking out loud what Jake said might be true” Melinda said “ Tina and Janet I think he needs to be taught a lesson” I said “ true he will join the sissy in cleaning our cheer locker” Melinda said "ok" so she drag him off to the our change rooms Tina looked at me said “now do you want be a witch”. I looked at her and said “yes I will become a witch and Billy will become Jakes boyfriend for those comments “ she said “ done”. With in a flash Billy was now Jakes boyfriend and a fucking sissy like him.

Jake walked up to us and said “Mistress where is Billy”. I said “ your boyfriend sissy “ he said “ Billy is not my boyfriend” we both laughed at him he looked at Tina and said “ what have you done to him witch?” she said “nothing he is down at our change rooms with Melinda”. he said “ok what did he do you too we giggled and said “ he believe in your story about Brandon and I were once your friends”. He said “I am trying to getting people against the witch here but I am failing ”. then he looked at me and said “ your friend is a witch”. I laughed and said “I know that sissy”.

Then Tina walked up to the sissy and says to him quietly “when Janet comes over my house tonight she will become like me a witch and then she will never become a boy again and your friend and Mitchell”. He said “yes what about him what did you do to him". Tina said “she is now Melinda one of us a cheerleader and a girl” he said “you fucking bitch I'll fight you bitches if last thing I do” we looked him and laughed , we left him and headed down the change rooms we had Practice for a game on Saturday night by then I will be a witch like my BFF Tina . I got my cell phone our and I called mom and she said it was alright I went over Tina place she was telling me that my power were going be like hers and with 2 witches at school it will be fun .

We arrived at our change room Melinda , Emily and the other had change in to cheer gym shoes I took my boots off and put my socks and cheer gym shoes on so did Tina. Emily walked over and said to Tina “who is the new Girl” Tina said “Melinda” I said “she was Mitchell the nerd” she said “ wow and you know Tina is a witch”. I said “ like yea I do'. She said “ fuck I thought she would never tell you”. Tina said “I did Emily and now she knows she will keep a secret”. I said “of course I will” we went out done or cheer leading practice we saw the boys training I saw my boyfriend then Sissy Billy walked up and said Mistress I am finished”. Tina said” ok sissy you can leave now we went had our showers and Melinda looked at me and said “Janet don't forget tomorrow night”. I said “ like what happening”. She said “ my birthday party”. Tina and I looked at each other and said of course we will be there”. And she left we were dressed I was in my denim Skirt and Heels Tina was in Leather skirt and her Boots .and Emily was in a skinny jeans and a black top and Heels .

We left school and headed to the Mall we saw Billy following Jake around he kept saying “what are we doing here if we get caught they will kill us “. he said “who “ Billy said “the cheerleaders and the jocks they hate gay people like us and we are nerds too”. Jake said “ Billy we have been friends for such long time now but we have never been gay or nerds “ He said “that story you told us that Janet and Melinda were boys and we were ever nerds that bullshit your Gay like me and my boyfriend”. Jake looked at him and kept walking we stood back and laughed. Emily said "what have you two done now”. I said “ Tina made Billy a sissy like Jake and like now they are lovers now”. Emily laughed and said “ you cruel Bitches “ we laughed and said “we know that” Emily left us to go home she lived down the road from the Mall . Tina and I walked around and we saw the shop Tina was taken me too I said “what is this place” she said your getting a make over” I said “what do you mean?”. She said “ you will be changed now to fit in being a witch even your name will change and you will be my sister .” I followed her into the store and down toward the back .

When we got there her mother was there waiting for her and she said “you have brought her” Tina said “ yes mother”. She said “ok now Janet” I said “yes Ma’am” her mom said “do you give your self to the Black arts and be faithful to convent and will help your sister witches in any way possible” I said " I will". she said “good now please hand out your hand”she cut hand and said these words and felt this power come over me and saw what look like a Demon appeared He said “ does this girl swears allegiance to the dark arts and is ready to get my power.” her mom says “yes almighty lord demon”. He said “once she is given these power she can never go back being a boy again” I looked at Tina I was disappointed in her. she said “ yes almighty lord demon” then he said Ok then she will now be gifted with the dark arts like no other and will have grade 9 demonic witch power” her mother said “yes my lord and she will be what” he said “she will be My demon daughter and she will your mistress now and you will act if she is your daughter her name will Jade from now on “ her mother said “Yes My lord”the demon looked at me and said "Jade you will help me rule" I was hit by his power .

My body started changing I was becoming even more beautiful then I was before I was now a beautiful witch my clothes had changed my hair had changed colour it was now Blond like my sister. I was in Black Leather Skirt and Boots like Tina she walked up to me and Said are you ok “ I said yes I am and I forgive you for what you did to me”. She came over and cuddle me and I said I under stand now I was with him when we were not suppose be you needed a new cheerleader and I was good at gymnastics so I was obvious choice” she said “ you know now that the sissy is telling the truth”. I said I am happy that I am a girl now Tina and your sister”.she said Thank you Jade”. mother said “ reality has changed as far as everyone concern Jade your now cheerleader co-Captain and dating the quarter back Brandon and Tina is now your now also now co- Captain with your twin sister and you are both demonic witches now”. we looked at each other and said Cool fun at school

I said to Tina “why does the sissy reality never change on him”. she said sister because when I change you he seem to be not affected by our magic” I said “we will see if I can change him now we are demonic Witches.” then mom ,Tina and I went home she said” to me I love having you as my sister then my Bf f” I said “same sis so I am a daughter of the source demon”. Tina said “yes your powers are stronger than any of us in the coven mistress”. I said “ so why did I become the cheerleader co- Captain” she said “ your a more powerful witch than I am your the daughter of our lord the source Demon and our mistress”. I said “don't call me that I am just Jade and I will protect you sister”she said “I know you will “ we went to sleep.

In my sleep my father Appeared and he said “My daughter Jade ” I said “yes My father”. he said you will make sure that all the cheerleader are loyal to you and turn them into female minions with you demonic power”. I said "what about the boys like my boyfriend Brandon "he said "use them then as you wish but I want you then to slowly turn them female like you once female they will become minions for us in our plan for this world " I said "why females father". he said "you are very delicate and beautiful and elegant and not aggressive like girls like you". I said "Thank you father but I was once boy". he said "we had a curse put on our family one we have a enough women as Minions I can go back to my true form a woman and will queen of this world".

I said “How Father will I turn the woman and the men after they are transformed into our minions ”. He said give them all a Mark on their right breast of our symbol of our demon realm it will make them our loyal Minions then ”. I said yes Father, how do I do that”. He said I will show you”. Then Tina appeared she looked at me and said “ where am I”. I said" in my dream I think”. I looked down at her breasts and saw a symbol appear on her right breast she screamed as it went on then she said “thank you my lord I understand my loyalty to you and your daughter my mistress”. I said “are you ok Tina”. She said “yes Jade I am ok “ I said “ good I don't want you hurt.”she said “ I am ok Jade I have the symbol of our lord on my breast”. I said "my sister is not a minion" he said " no she will help you train more demonic witches help us conquer this world". I said "it is a honour my father". I have sent you there my daughter help rid the world of fighting by slowly making all one gender good bye I will talk soon".

The next morning we had our showers and had our leather skirts on I had black blouse on as well Tina walked up to me and said “ you look beautiful sis”. I said “thank you I was making sure I had everything for today”. She said “ you should sis”. So Tina and I headed down stairs and mom was there she saw Tina breast with a symbol on it she said “you had a dream last night my daughter”. I said “ yes mom I had a dream about my Father”. She said “your a upper class demonic witch” I said “why I am mom I should be same level as my sister Tina”. She said “your the daughter of the demon source of our power and our mistress” I said “you mean my father made me and the sissy snoop on the cheerleaders so I could become a powerful witch”. She said “yes Jade Vanessa quit the team so we could recruit you we put a spell in Jakes mind to tell you and him to be a cheerleader snoop”. I said “ did Tina know ?”. Mom said “ no” she looked at Tina and said I am sorry baby girl it was only way to get Jade to the coven” Tina said “ I understand mother our lord wanted his daughter and I am glad she is my sister and my mistress“.

We walked out of our house and to our car it was black BMW and on the Plates it said popular we arrived at school and we saw Emily she looked at us in leather skirts she said “is this a new fashion statement” Tina said “ you and Janet are in same type of clothes “ she looked at me and said “time for her make over Jade”. I said “yes sister”. Tina clicked her finger and time stop Emily looked and saw everything frozen she said “ what going on Tina”. I said “ you need swear your loyalty me as your co- cheerleader captain”.

she said “ Janet Tina is our Captain”. Tina said I am no the co-Captain both my sister Jade are both Captain”she said “your now our Captain” I said “yes swear loyalty to me and you will always be protected and will revive benefits like a new car and better life”. She said your a witch like”. I said “like my sister Tina yes “ she said I swear my loyalty you my Captain Jade”. Like what happen to Tina a symbol appeared on Emily right breast her plain white skirt changed into a black leather skirt and boots like Tina and mine . Emily look me and said .“ thank you my mistress Jade I have been blessed with our lord the source demon protection and will honour you always my mistress Jade”

We went around changing every Cheerleader to new look and symbol of my father on their breasts as like Emily they now wore Leather Skirts and boots over there I saw a girl her name was Jessica my boyfriend told me that she was the sister of the sissy she was not popular she was your average girl I told 2 of my cheerleaders to find sissy and bring him to the change rooms our uniform use be green and white Now it black and grey I changed that I also told them to bring his dorky sister to me as well as far as the school was now concern the cheerleaders were now run by sisters . The cheerleader brought in the sissy and his sister.

He said “what do you want now Tina” I said “ how is your boyfriend Billy sissy”. He said “ he is ok why”. I said “so you accept him as your boyfriend'. He said “no he was my friend like you were” I said “ I told you that cheerleaders were ruthless “ he said “ James”. I said “I was him but not now I am Jade co-Captain of cheerleaders” he said “so I was right then and why I am here. Your not back as boy by that witch ” I said “I have a surprise for you”. He said “what “ I said “bring her out “ he saw Jessica walk out with her glasses and a scared look on her face Jessica said " Jake what is going on" He said “ what the fuck are you going to do her”. I said “ that depends on you Jake”.

He said “what then Mistress Jade”. I said “ you will forget that I was ever turned into a girl and My sister Tina and I are witches or I will make your life hell by making my Boyfriend football team will Bully you and you boyfriend Billy” he said “so you become like her a witch and I believe your bluffing” I said “ I am bluffing am I “ he watched as I walked over to his sister and said “ hello Jessica”. She said “hello cheer captain” I said” do you hate being a nerd and loser at school” she said “how did you know that” I said “ I know you hate it having boys not caring getting bullied by the other girls”. She said “you cheerleaders are the worst “ I said “ what if I could change that for you the only nerd will be sissy boy here in your family”. She was going under my spell.

Jake yell out “don't agree to anything'. I said “keep that fucking sissy quiet now“ Emily got so gaffer tape and shuts his mouth and tied him up with it and made sure he saw what was going on here. I said “ no where was I ?” Jessica said “you know how bad I get bullied and you were offering me to change that” I said “oh yea now I remember I could change that for you'. She said “how” I said “I’ll make you popular and a cheerleader like us all you have to do is pledge your loyalty to me your mistress and your life will change for ever”. I worked it out I was building followers for my father I only wanted females now but my Boyfriend and his friends are under our control Jessica thought about for while and the she said “I swear my loyalty you mistress Jade”

then Jessica body began to change she became more feminine and her body got a hour glass figure and her breast started grow and became more plump her face became more round and she lost her pimples and her clothes changed form plain dress with animal sweater to a leather skirt her shoes change from flats with long socks to knee high boots her blouse was same as ours and she had my demon family symbol tattoo on her right breast she looked at me and said “ thank you my mistress Jade I have been blessed with our lord the source demon protection and I will honour you always mistress Jade your my cheerleader Captain always .

I walked over to Jake and looked at him using my power over him and I said “ do we have a deal or shall we see what you sister will be like around you. now she is one of us.” he was un taped at the mouth by Jessica she was very ruthless with him. He looked at her and he said “ ok mistress I will not say anything about you becoming a girl”, I said “good”. Then he said I will get back at you bitches for making me gay and a nerd”. I clicked my fingers and reality change again then Jessica says" you have always been a gay and a nerd you fucking jerk I've seen you kissing your boyfriend” we all laughed he looked down at the ground and said " why did you tell then that Jessica" Jessica said " cause your fucking loser and no one likes a loser like you". he looked at me and I said “ throw the sissy out now he has be at his towel and jock strap job” . So Emily and Jessica pick him up and started to help him leave our change rooms .

On the way he saw on Emily right breast a tattoo symbol and as he was been thrown out he saw the same symbol on his sister right breast as well he then thought to him self Jade is a fucking very powerful cheerleader and like her sister Tina then he thought I better go and tell my boyfriend about this he said “why am I walking in hurry away from the cheerleaders I know my sister Jessica is a cheerleader and why am I running oh yea I am late for my work with football guys then I can spend time with my boyfriend Billy l love my boyfriend so much”. As I walked to the footballer's change rooms I saw my sister Jessica Boyfriend Aden he said “sissy where is your sister”. I said “she is with her cheer captains still". Aden said “she is with the mistress Jade.” I said “yes why are you not at Training with the master Brandon and the rest of the team”. He said “I have been drop the coach told me to see Mistress Jade for discipline reasons”. I said “ good luck what did you do". Aden said "I was dis respectful to your sister on our date" I said "you better hope Mistress Jade is in a good mood ". Aden said "so am I".
Jessica and Emily walked in and Jessica said “he is starting to think the way you want him to now mistress.” I said “ good your loyalty to me and your lord the source demon are what you believe in now” Jessica said “yes mistress I am loyal to my lord , you and Captain Tina” Tina walked over to me and said “ we are becoming stronger with every soul you corrupt”. I said “ I know even though you have he symbol on your right breast like the others I do know you are not under his influence". she said “we have corrupted the whole cheer leading squad.” I said "yes we have and a nerd who is now one of us".

Tina said "we will slowly take over the school for our master and you Mistress". I said " yes I think we are going have a guest soon ". Tina looked at me and said " who Jade ?." I said "Aden". I called out to Jessica she came running I said "what has Aden done to you?". she said "Mistress he has hit me and abused me he as no respect for cheerleaders and women in general , he think we females are his sex Machine" I said "he will be punished for that". she said " Can I do his punishment my mistress to show the master I am capable of being you apprentice". I said "yes Jessica " she said thank you mistress".

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Intriguing

Keep it coming. I want to know more. :)

I think it might

Maddy Bell's picture

Be a good tale except it's written so badly I can't read it. Please please find someone to edit this and make it readable, you do yourself a disservice posting it as it is.


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

Story construction

Melanie Brown's picture

I found this story extremely difficult to read. The story's basic idea is interesting, but the execution leaves much to be desired. I think every rule of writing was broken. :) Just a couple of suggestions if I'm not imposing. Try breaking the dialog into separate paragraphs whenever a new person speaks. And try reading your dialog out loud to see if it seems natural. Punctuation is your friend!

Melanie