Demon Witch Cheerleaders (part 4)

Printer-friendly version

my friend and I decided to snoop on cheerleader little did I know I would become a the daughter of the Satan Himself and turn the cheerleader all into demon Cheerleaders and slowly change the men into women

4 Jake the jock and more minions and cheerleaders

Jasmine said “ mistress I spotted a threat last night”. I said ' “who is the jock Jasmine ?”. she said “the running back for the football team”. I said “why the concern Jasmine”. She said “ he has been asking questions about Aden”. I said “he is a problem then”. She said “ yes my mistress we get a minion to bring him here”. I said “ yes I will get Erica to get him and tell her come here with him, use your power and contact your minion and get her to bring him here”. She said “yes my mistress”, she shut her eyes and contacted her minion and told her bring Hank the running back to me.

I have decide Hank will become a female minion and Jake will become a the new running back for the high school football team and Billy will be a cheerleader with out powers, also we have a football game tonight it will be interesting with now Jessica, Jasmine, Arianna and Erica now part of our new expanded cheerleader team and Hank will be our new Mascot As a female of course.

The cheerleaders starting to arrive here at my new home the Maid said “Mistress my daughter is here too”. I said “you will treat her like a one of my cheerleader and wait on her”. she said “Yes My mistress I am only Minion to you and the master”. Jessica had Jake and Billy they were in a trance all the cheerleader were in a conference room the minions of their witch controller were behind them the 3 males were being held in a dungeon here I said “ my fellow demon witches I am so happy with way how we are converting females to our cause as you know my father your master and I are very happy with our progress I have now got apprentice working for us who will be leader in the new order under my father and my self”

Jasmine said “ mistress we are honoured to have you as our mistress we go any where with you” I said “thank you Jasmine that why I have come to a decision if I are not around here then any varsity or junior cheerleader will come to either Jasmine ,Jessica ,or Emily and this way our coven of demon witches will not ever be known to anyone who us not under my power until I am ruling the world now Bring in Hank”. so Minion Arianna and Erica brought him in. I then said “ you have been snooping around Hank where you should have not been”, he said “I was worried about a friend of mine mistress”. I said “who runs the school Hank and you?”. He said “the cheerleaders do Mistress”. I said “you were spotted by a cheerleader snooping around here , At my Maids house and our change rooms at school ”. He said “mistress there is a lot of Supernatural going on here”.

I said “ really hank how?”. He said “it feel strange” I said “like your body is changing on you”. He said “Yes mistress like I can feel my body changing slowly”. I said “ your voice seem very high like a girl voice”. He looked down and saw breasts on his chest and hand and feet were very feminine He said “I have boobs”. In his feminine voice he looked down over her breasts and saw that the her bulge between her leg was shrinking she ruffled through her pants and felt a clit and a vagina she said “ I am a female.” I said “yes Hannah now pledge your loyalty to me.” She said " I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress". I said “ good girl” then her male pants disappeared and she now had a leather skirt and Boots on she looked at her right Breast and saw my family symbol appear on there she said “I pledge my allegiance to you my Mistress Jade and our master the demon source and you as my Cheerleader Captain and mistress Tina as well” I said “ good Hannah you will the team Mascot for our cheerleader team and footballer team the Demons .

Then Billy came up he was changed straight away to a female and she pledged her loyalty to me and she now a Leather skirt an boots I said “Billie before you pledge you allegiance to me I have very special Job for you”. she said “yes my mistress”. I said “you will look after Jake your boyfriend if my new spell starts to wear off on him , you will report to me or Tina or Jessica”. she said “ yes my mistress”. I said “you fail you become a Minion”. she said “I wont let you down my mistress” then my family symbol appeared on her right breast and she said“I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and our master the demon source and you as my Cheerleader Captain and mistress Tina as well”

I said "Bring in Jake". so the minions brought in Jake he was free of any spell including thinking he was gay and he knew I was once his friend James . I said “hello buddy”. He said “your still a girl James.” I said “yes”. He looked around saw his sister as a cheerleader and then he saw Jasmine he said “No not her she was my hope defeating you witches”. Jasmine said “ the mistress freed me and made me beautiful and part of something” He said “Part of evil jasmine and now with you gone I will have to fight you as well” she said “ I would prefer helping my mistress than a pathetic boy like you”.I said “ enough of that”.

Jasmine said “ sorry my mistress I just hate him” I said “ I under stand he is only a boy Jasmine.” I walked up to him and grab his head and looked into his mind , I took control over it and then I Said “ you will now fall into my trance.” he said “yes Mistress.” I then said to him “ you are now a football Player for the school team here”.

He replied with “ I am a footballer here” I said “ you are the running back and you have a cheerleader as your girlfriend”. He replied back what I said to him I then told him “ she is your everything and you will always be with her at school and class if you are not you will loose your popularity and your captain Brandon is your best friend and you will help him tease nerds” he repeated everything I said “good now come out of your trance “ before I clicked my fingers I said “we will see you tonight Ladies at the game and remember I am watching you and so is your master”. they all said” yes mistress”.

One I click my fingers only one here will be top 5 cheerleaders and Billie and her boyfriend Jake I clicked my finger and I said to Jake “looking forward to the game to night”. he said “ yes Mistress I am and with your boyfriend our captain in stunning form we will win by a few touch downs”. I said “good you and Billie go and fun we will see you tonight at the game”. they said “yes mistress”. and they left Jessica said “you think it wise for making him a jock Mistress”. I said “ I know it is a risk but Billie will keep him in line she is one of us now.” Jessica said “ you also have me too my Mistress”. I said “your my apprentice Jessica I know you won't fail me you have too much power of my family in you”. She said “I know my mistress and with the master help tonight we will turn the opposition cheerleaders into our Minions”. I said “ yes we will be come even more powerful”.

Jasmine said" With opposition our minions we will soon have control of the town and soon every town will fall to the Mistress and the master she will be freed”. I said “we are the coven of 5 all other cheerleaders now a Minions my father wants it this way and you Tina accept your full power and become a demonic witch and accept your master power and become a demon witch and worship his daughter and your master Lucifer” Tina said "Yes I can feel it my mistress and now we help my master Lucifer conquer this world”.

Then Jessica said” I am now a full demonic witch and a servant to the daughter of our master Lucifer” the same was repeated by Emily and Jasmine Then Jasmine said “I am so thankful for you freeing me from being a nerd My mistress”. I said Your welcome Jasmine”. then Liliath said “All males will become under our power and when we are ready for them they will become a female Minion for us”. Jessica said “we need some for breeders in the female order”. Tina said “ we will need breeders but we will need to select them mistress”. I said “mother told me men are scum and pigs but you are right Tina we will need breeders ”. Jasmine said “ you have a boyfriend he is a pathetic male my mistress”. I said “I know but that is my cover so people won't get suspicious about our true reason the end of Men forever”.

Jessica says “ I think men are disgusting the way they think and act around us is disgusting the sooner men are gone the better the world will be”. Tina says “ we will put all the boys at our school under a spell and then slowly transform them into Female Minions our mistress want our school fully under her control”. Jasmine says “ we need to get into the data base of the school and see whose family are rich beside you mistress” I said “ Jasmine is right we need to find rich family at our school if they have a daughter or a son we will convert her or him to a minion and then if they have a father he will become a teenager minion and like what happen here to Melinda family fortune the mother will submit her fortune to me”.

We all started laughing and Emily said “ we will become more powerful witches and will continue our conquest over this town and soon everywhere”. The Maid walked in and said “Mistress there is a man here he want to see you”, I said “did you get his name “. she said “yes Mistress your school Principal Mr Pearson”. I said “ let him in “. she said “ yes mistress”. He was led to our conference room he saw Jasmine, Jessica ,Emily, Tina and I he said “ Hello girls”. I said “we honour by presence here Principal Pearson “ he said Captain Jade and Tina and we are concern about the bullying going on at the school” I said “ who is student getting bullied here at school sir may I ask ”.

He said “ a boy by the name of Jake he said you are bully girls and boys”. Jasmine says “we are talking about the same Jake, the running back for our demons football team”. He said “ the same Jasmine “ she said “ why would he get picked on at school he is a jock and he has a girlfriend as well who is a cheerleader". He said “ you right Jasmine I will dismiss the compliant” I said “anything else you want Principal Pearson”. He said “no” I said” say hello to your wife”. He said “I am single” I said “really I looked at him and put him in a trance I then said “Jasmine will you do the honours and make him a woman", she said “ Yes my mistress”. She clicked her finger and he started to change into a woman her boobs appeared on her chest she was changing fast soon she was now a woman she came out of her trance .

she said to me “I pledge my loyalty to you mistress” then her pants disappeared and a leather skirt and boots appeared I said “ before you swear to me”. she said “anything my mistress”. I said “ you will help Jasmine in getting the data we need to see you are the rich family and you will let Jessica , Emily and Jasmine transform your staff into my females Minion except the football coach.” she said “yes my mistress they can start on Monday morning with my senior staff”. I said “Good now who runs your school now?". she said “you do my mistress”. Then on her right breast appeared my family symbol and tattoo she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and our master the demon source and you as my queen ”. I said good now go we will see you tonight at the game she said “yes my mistress”. And she left us .

Jasmine said “ with now the Principal as our minion we should be able to get what we need now Mistress”. I said “yes we will become more powerful as we consume more minions and take over this pathetic town and soon rule it”. she said “there is a council area election for new Mayor in gem city I suggest we use Tina's mom as the candidate for mayor she will be able to turn the council into Minions for us”. Tina said “that woman was only a protector for Jade now I am free she will do our mistress bidding and run as candidate in the election and she will be mayor of this of gem city and the districts around the city like this one with help of our Magic of course”. I said “demon magic Tina”. We continue our discussions on how soon the we will have control over the school the town and the Law .

Jessica said “the sheriff here she will be under our control her son is the biggest nerd at our school”. I said “who is the nerd “ she said “ his name is Anthony mistress”. I said “I want him as A cheerleader and a witch like us”. She said “yes mistress she will make 6 of us”. I said “ No she will a apprentice to one of you three which one of you will take her on as your apprentice?". Emily said “ she can be mine my mistress”. I said “ thank you Emily you will turn the nerd into your new Apprentice”. She said “yes my mistress”. We finished our conference and the girls left I said "Emily you will have her there tonight”. She said yes Mistress and the sheriff will be under our control” I said “yes good Emily” She said” it will be dome my mistress”. Then she clicked her fingers and disappeared from us

the night if the game the 4 of us arrived I saw Emily walking up to me she had another girl with her Emily said “Mistress I like you to meet Toni she is my apprentice , she and her mother the sheriff would like to meet their mistress”. I said “Hello Toni” she said Hello my mistress I pledge my loyalty you and the master “ then like the others my family Symbol appeared on her right breast the she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and our master the demon source and you as my Cheerleader Captain ” then the Sheriff turned up to see where her little girl was she said to me “hello Mistress I pledge my loyalty to you”. I said “good sheriff Anderson you will let your deputies know to come work so they can become my minions and same their daughters and Family”. Sheriff said “Yes mistress my deputies are pathetic men but Miss Emily can change them into female minions and their families like me”. I said“good” then my family Symbol appeared on her right breast and she pledge her allegiance to me and my family.

As we were talking and my new minion was swearing you allegiance to me my fellow witches Jasmine and Jessica were turning the opposition cheerleaders to Minions I was walking to the change rooms when I saw Jessica doing the last girl I felt them as the sweared their Allegiance to me I was getting more powerful Claudia was here campaigning for the mayors job she had our backing she had our Magic and now Sheriff Anderson was now a minion soon the district will be mine to take over I saw Billie she said “Mistress the boyfriend is still under your control”. I said “good girl you keep it up”.

She said “yes my mistress I am so happy you are Pleased”. I saw my boyfriend he walked up to me and Brandon Said” Mistress I am happy to see you”. I said “same here Brandon”. We cuddled and I said “you better win”. He said “we will mistress if Jake stays this good with his catching for touch downs.” I said “he should his girlfriend said he is in good form and has been practising”. He said “well he is my best friend he should” I said “he will for you I hope”. ( with a smile on my face). We will use our magic and now the opposition cheerleaders are now my minions everything going to plan with Clara telling me that I now own the media in this town soon the town will be mine and soon everywhere.

We won the game by a few touchdowns and we were heading to local mall to have drinks and stuff we had to act like normal cheerleaders and stuff the minions were classified as junior cheerleaders and my main group were the varsity group Billie was a varsity but had no powers she had her mission to keep her boyfriend under my control as we got their we saw the sheriff arrive she had now new tight body hugging black leather uniform and boots and her daughter is Emily's Apprentice witch and is captain of the junior Cheerleader squad.

she said to me “Mistress my 2 deputies are here for their transformation”. I said “good”. I called Jasmine over then I said “How many deputies do you have sheriff ?”. she said “ 3 mistress 2 work the town and one she works in the station”. I said “ good Jasmine will turn your deputies now and tomorrow she will turn your female one'. She said “Yes mistress” she looked at Jasmine and said “they are out side waiting for me miss Jasmine”. So Jasmine went outside and change the 2 male deputies into women and the came and pledge their allegiance to me I had now got full control of the law I was getting more powerful now every Minion was becoming on of my slaves

the next day sheriff Anderson let Jasmine come to her station and she tuned the her last deputy a woman into one of my minions the rest of the day was very quiet Clara show me how the company was running she said “ mistress the board is now all women you have now got complete control” I said " good I am happy everything is going well” she said “ mistress soon the district will yours to do what ever you want” I said “once Claudia is elected mayor I will run every where in this town and slowly one town after another will fall then I will control the state and the country then world were women rule it not men”. The maid came and said “Mistress the Sheriff is here “. I said let her in Maid she said “ yes my mistress”.

Sheriff Anderson walked in I said “what is your Problem sheriff”. she said “sorry mistress we have a big time reporter from the city here”. I said “ yes and what is the problem?". she said “he is snooping around and wondering why my deputies and I are wearing black leather uniforms now my mistress ”. I said “the reporter's name”. She said “ Alex Michaels I have the pathetic male in my patrol car now Mistress” I said “bring him in here”. She said “yes my mistress” he was brought in by the sheriff and then she sat next to Clara I said “ hello Mr Michaels” he said “ hello miss “ I said “ why have come to our sweet town”. he said “ I am a supernatural reporter for my newspaper and we were told by Jake Mathews that there is lot of supernatural here”. I said " like what Mr Michaels" he said "boys being turned into girls the sheriff new look and who is the woman next you?".

I said “the person next to me is Clara Jones she is the chairwoman of Clapton media empire”. He said “that media empire was try over my paper when I left the city” Clara said “ you work for Gem city daily bugle” he said “ yes why” Clara said “ as of 9am today it now part of Clapton media empire I am now your boss” he said “My editor will be”. Clara Said “ fired” I said” you want a new job Mr Michaels” he said” what” I said the “new editor of Clapton Daily bugle”he said “ you can't offer me a job”. I said “yes I can because I am the owner”.he said “and Miss Jones”. Clara said “ I take my order from my mistress Jade”.he said “ mistress Jade “ I said “ yes Alex” I looked into his mind and then his body began to change he chest started to swell out as his breast started to appear and hip widen and become more child bearing type his arms, hands legs and feet became feminine and his face became round and soft her testicles disappeared and went her body created a fallopian tubes and a womb her penis split creating a clit and Vagina she was now woman.

I said “ now swear your loyalty to me Alexis”. she said “I swear my loyalty to you mistress” as like the other other my family Symbol appeared over her right breast she was wearing now a leather skirt and boots she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and our master the demon source and you as my queen” I said “good Alexis you will now be the editor of Gem city new Clayton Daily bugle and will inform and help your Chairwoman Clara turn the staff at the paper into my female minions".

she said “yes my mistress it will be done all the male at the Clapton daily Bugle will become women as well all the women staff will become your minions like I am ” I said “good Alexis you can go now”. she said “ yes my Mistress my car is at the sheriff station”. I said” She will take you back .“ Alexis said “yes my mistress”. She and the sheriff left together and she was taken back to her new black Mercedes and return back gem city Clara said “Mistress with her there we can take over Gem city”. I said “yes same as we are taking over this district with Gem city Elections coming up with Claudia a certain winner there she should become Mayor ”. Clara said "Mistress I know this town is suburb of Gem City and like this town you will rule Gem city". I said "we will take over the city slowly like we have taken over here and our sheriff here will help me with city police and I will make her commissioner ".

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos