Demon Witch Cheerleaders (part 12)

Printer-friendly version

my friend and I were at the wrong place at the wrong time when the cheerleaders come back then we were caught by them something was going to change me forever

12 The new Women states of America

New Premier said “ I will run the new Canadian states now mistress “. I said “ no you will set up 3 congresswomen and senator for the Canadian States of the women states of America”. She said “ yes my mistress and former Canadian Prime minister”. I said “ you will find out soon Marcie”.

Marcie said “ yes my mistress”. Then madam President said “ you will always come to me or the vice president for any thing to be approved before we confront the mistress about it”. Premier Marcie said “ and the education was different in Canada before the invasion”.

Madam president said “ the Canadian states of the women states America will follow the same rules as any state in this country I am now your president and you are a member of women superior Party”. Chantelle knocked and walked and said “ Mistress, Madam President and Premier the former Canadian Prime minster”.

He walked into the oval office I was sitting behind the desk which is where the president sit beside me was Jessica , Jasmine and Rachel outside in the main area of the white house was Madison , Clare and Julia he said “ hello your Majesty”.

I said “Mr Constance why did you not recognise my country and my self a the queen of the women states of America and the Canadian states of women states of America”. He said “ America has never had a head of monarchy before until the women superior Party became powerful”.
I
said “ I know American history sir Canada was part of the British monarchy until you surrendered and we took over and now it is part of the women states of America under my rule as the queen here”. He said “ I under stand that mistress but I was elected but now I believe in what us women are doing a world with out men”.

He began to change his hair started growing he saw her breasts growing she looked down and saw her bulge between her legs disappear and be replaced by a clit and Vagina her arms and legs became very feminine and wide hips she looked at me and said “ I pledge my allegation to you my mistress jade”.

She started getting a black skirt , hose and black pumps with 3” Heel she had my family symbol appeared totally on her right boob. She was now a minion and a senator for the Canadian state of women states of America she was happy now and Kneeled.

She said “ I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and the Women States of America Including the Canadian States of women states of America”.

I said “ welcome Senator Constance of the women superior Party and senator to the Canadian states of women states of America “. she said “ thank you my mistress I will now work with Premier Marcie and any questions I will ask madam Vice president”. I said “ yes minion”.

I said “ madam president we need 3 congresswomen as well” she said “ it can be done by congress next sitting date my queen”. I said “ good we need to prepare for the back lash in the Canadian state”. She said “ it will be done I was think members of old Canadian cabinet”.

I said “ send the vice president up there and she can find form the ex cabinet members”. Marcie said “ mistress there is a women finance secretary and female Education Secretary and a Female Spokeswoman for the government”. I said they will be perfect Madison can you come here?”.

Madison said “ yes my queen”. I said “ I want you to head with the vice president to the Canadian States of the women states of America and help the vice president get these 3 women and help to the women superior Party”. Madison said “ it will be done for you my queen”.

Madison and the Vice president left for the Canadian States of the women states of America they will get these women and persuade to my way of thinking and become my minions and congresswomen for the women superior Party I left the white house and headed back to my hotel in Washington

I got a call from the British prime minster asking if I would come like to England to meet their queen and discuss talks regard their oil and other stuff my country supplies to great Britain Isabella think we should look at conquering Great Britain since their UN person is one of my minions.

Jessica said “my queen if you are considering a trip to Great Britain I suggested you tell the the prime minster there that you will send some secret service women there to check it out first”. I said “ you are correct Jessica”. I looked at the President and said “ are you do for the G20 summit Hillary”.

Hillary said “ yes my queen we are due for it in Glasgow Scotland”. I said “ you looking forward to it ?”. Hillary said “ yes my queen it will be my first as president now I went with old president before I became a woman”. I said “ your old life does not exist any more”.

Hillary said “sorry my queen I love being a woman and being a member of the women superior party and being president of women states of America and the Canadian states of women states of America”. I said “ you wont have Canada there any more and I need you to check out England after the summit”.

Hillary said “ yes my queen I will go and see the queen you want her turned into a minion”. I said “ no but I will send one of my demon witches”. Clare said “ my queen I will go to Great Britain if you want”. I said “.ok you will take apprentice witch with you”. Clare said “ yes my I still have my one Kate”.

I said “ take her with Clare”. She said “ yes my queen”. I saw Clare walk out with to see Kate in her clothes Clare said “ our queen said we need to go Great Britain with the president”. Kate said “ why are we there Mistress?”. Clare said “ to check make sure it safe for our queen”. Kate said “ we will make sure it safe for Mistress Jade”.

Clare said “ good and how are your powers going Kate”. She said” I have improved a lot since you taught me to the mind control and gender transformation mistress”. Clare said “ Mistress Jade will be pleased with you”. Kate said “ I hope so mistress I want be like you and Mistress jade I recently change my little cousin into a girl”.

Clare said “ you are doing well then Kate”. She said “ thank you mistress she is now a minion and a cheerleader at her school”. Clare said “ maybe the mistress will improve you soon”. Kate said “ I have enjoyed my training mistress with you but I think soon I am ready”.

I walked in and said “ Clare can I talk to Kate?”. Clare said “ yes my queen”. I walked over to Kate and said “ Kate you have been going well with your training”. Kate said “ thank you mistress” I said “ I have a very special assignment for you”.
Kate asked “ what is that my mistress?”. I said “ I want you to change your uncle to a woman”.

Kate said “ mistress he is second most powerful man on earth “. I said “ yes I know once he is a woman and a minion you become a full time demon witch”. Kate said “it will be done my mistress”. I said “good you will take him to Iowa once you have changed him but if you don't succeed you will become a minion”.

Kate said “ I will not let you down my mistress if I do want become a demon witch like mistress Clare”. I said “” goo you under stand your position now Kate”. she said “ yes mistress”. I walked away from her and saw Clare I said “ Kate is going on her own mission you will take Alicia” . Clare said “ yes my queen”.

I said “ she is now your new apprentice”. Clare said “ yes my queen and if Kate completes her task and will she get a apprentice”. I said “ yes she will get a girl I transformed at Lily's school what do you think Kate chances are?”. She said “ I am positive she will succeed my queen”.

I said “ I hope so Clare cause it cause your demotion as well to a minion too “. she said “ I am know that my queen I as confident in her”. I said “ good Clare”. I left her and head back into the oval office . Clare left to get Alicia and will be telling her she is her apprentice unless Kate fails”.

I stay in the oval office for a few hours signing the new laws congress and the senate had passed for the Canadian states of women states of America I was happy how things were going now Natalie and her soldiers were heading back to main area of America I was getting ready to leave to head back to my hotel.

I heard the phone ring it was the Prime minster of Great Britain I said “ hello “ she said “ hello your majesty I was wondering if you were heading to London soon”. I said “ I will head there soon I have sent my president over”. Phone said “ ok I understand why you are very unsure of us”

I said “ I am in a way why are so interested in seeing me”. Phone said “ we want to see the first female to conqueror America and Canada and set up full women controlled country and I know your the daughter of The devil himself”. I said “ you figured me out”. Phone said “ your majesty I have meddled in the dark arts”.

I said “ I can feel you now you have worship my father for years and you are excited that I have risen from hell to help my father enslave this world”. The phone said “ yes your majesty but I am unsure why turn men into women”. I said like have I told my father Mr prime minster
women are easy to control and we are the better gender any way”.

Phone said “ if I want to be part of your group I will need to become a woman”. I said “ yes Mr prime minster you will need to become a woman”. He said “ I will wait to come here your majesty and I will let you turn me into a woman”. I said “ if that is what you want the Mr Prime minster”.

As I talked to him I could feel the dark forces in his body I was very curious that a politician like him was interested into dark magic and stuff . He said “ I am looking forward to meeting you mistress”. I could here through then phone the moaning I heard him say I got boobs and a vagina he was now a woman.

She said over the phone “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress Jade”. Her clothes started to change into a lack leather Skirt and black blouse and black leather knee high boots and on her right boob my family emblem appeared she was happy now and was member of women superior party in Britain.

She said “ I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and the Women States of America Including the Canadian States of women states of America”.

Tanya said “ you will be soon ruler of Great Britain my queen”. I said “ thank you Tanya you will meet my demon witch Clare soon with her apprentice Alicia you will decide which member of British Parliament and become member of the British women superior Party and then I will turn your queen into a minion”.

Tanya said “ yes my queen it will be a honour to have Mistress Clare here and miss Alicia here as well in London I have get off the phone now my queen I need to fly to Glasgow for G20 summit”. I said “ ok you will meet the women who is president of women states of America and the Canadian states of women states of America”.

Tanya said “ I am looking forward to meeting a fellow member of women superior party and we will discus your arrival in London and your soon to be queen of Great Britain and soon the world bye my queen”. She hanged up on the phone I mental a call to Clare and told her she was happy I was expanding I click my fingers and change reality again.

I left the oval office and headed to my hotel room in Washington I will spend the night here and head to Los Vegas in Nevada I have been told there is one of the biggest demon hunter base there in the women states of America the mayor of Los Vegas is a very powerful man I sent Kate there to her task to get her freedom.

If Kate has succeeded in her Mission she will become full demon witch and she will have grade6 powers higher then her former mistress. I arrived back at my hotel room I saw Madam speaker she said “ Mistress we now have a senator and 3 congresswomen now from the Canadian states of women states of America”.

I said “ good your doing well”. She said thank you mistress I here you are going to Los Vegas”. I said “ yes we have a enemy set up there”. She said “ we will find out if there is in the Canadian states of women states of America too if you want my mistress”.

I said “ that would be handy I am giving a power like my father gave to Rachel you are no longer the speaker of the house I am promoting you to position of Demon hunter exterminator you will work close with Mistress Rachel she will be your boss but you will able to sense demon hunters male or female”.

Keria said “ mistress I am no longer a politician?'. I said “ no you have a new position in my realm you can either except of become a house servant for the president here” . She said “ I will go any where my mistress tell to go” I said “ I good” she became younger and more beautiful she was now Junior demon witch.

She look at her new body and said “ thank you mistress I will go and help mistress Rachel and we will hunt down demon hunters”. I called Rachel in she said “ you wanted to see me my queen”. I said “ yes Rachel this Keira she was the speaker of the house but now she is your apprentice witch she is a cheerleader too”.

Rachel said “ my queen what power has she been given?”. I said “she has been given the power like you to hunt down demon hunters and take them to me for interrogation and maybe change into minions”.

Rachel said “ I will teach her everything she will need to know and BTW mistress the mayor of Los Vegas is demon hunter and Miss Kate will find it had to complete her Mission” I said “ ok we will help her once we get there”. Rachel said “ I will get my new apprentice ready for her first mission my queen”.

Rachel took Keria with her and prepared her for Los Vegas I was heading up to my room for some rest I will need a new madam speaker for congress and the senate on capital hill I will get some suggestions from Isabella and the other Jessica and Jasmine suggested Julia Higgins or even Lara Peterson I will decide tonight.

I was with Isabella I told her ii had to find replacement for Keira since she was age regress to teen girl now and is Rachel new apprentice she suggested Julia or Lara or even Hades city Mayor Claudia Hampton or even a governor she was right I had make a decision being the queen of America.

Then Isabella said “ babe what about the mayor of Washington Tracey Warrington she is the mayor of Washington and member of the women superior Party”. I said “ who is her deputy mayor of Washington” Isabella said “ Clare told me a male name Michael Harris”.

I thought to my self Bingo he will be the new speaker of the house I said “ I have decide on the new speaker of the house”. Izzy said “ who babe”. I said “ Michael Harris he will take over from Keira as the new speaker of the house of course as a woman”. Izzy said “ babe I thought you were going let him stay male”.

I laughed her evilly and said “ there will be no male ever a in charge as a politician in the women states of America or the Canadian State of women states of America all 51 states of my country will always be in women control why I am queen and ruler of this country”.
Izzy said “ I am with you 100% babe I love you so much I was glad when I became your lover and then finally your girlfriend when you change me from a boy to girl soon that all men and boys are gone and they all women and girls the better the world will be for you to rule”.

We talked about anything and everything I was getting tired even though I am immortal and cant die if I do I will go back to hell and my father will send me up gain and to cause havoc again I have total corrupted the entire American Politicians here they are all women and soon Michael Harris will be a women and a minion.

The next day I woke up and saw my girlfriend saying that the secret service had brought Michael Harris to see me he was waiting in the foyer off my penthouse suite I got up and put my gown and walked up to him an said “ hello Michael”. He said “ hello your Majesty”.
I said “ I have new position for you here in Washington”. He said “ what is that then your Majesty”. I said “ speaker of the house”. He said “ but that is only a woman job your majesty”. I said “ yes I know it women job men are forbidden to have a job like this in politics”.

As I was talking to him I saw his body begin to change into a woman his hips widen he suddenly had boobs on his chest he saw his penis disappear and he was now a woman she said “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress Jade”. Her clothes began to change and she now had a leather skirt and knee high boots and my symbol on her right boob.

She said “ I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and the Women States of America Including the Canadian State of women states of America”.

I said “ welcome madam speaker”. She said '” thank you mistress and thank you for freeing me of masculinity and being a male I love being woman now and member of women superior Party of Women States of America and the Canadian states of the women states of America .

I said “ you will take over form now on as the speaker of house at Capital hill”. she said “ yes my mistress”. She left I looked at Isabella she said “ babe that was so much fun turning him into a woman and controlling her mind and making her one of your minions”.

I said “ I am glad babe”. We got dressed and had breakfast and then got ready to leave for Los Vegas I saw Madison she was already back from the Canadian states of women states of America she said “ madam vice president is back now my queen” I said “ good you can come with us to Los Vegas”

I was looking forward to going to the gambling city of women states of America” men are allowed to gamble there and to certain thing if they get in serious debt they become slaves for women owners of the casinos which are control by my demon witches and my self.

My entourage and I left Washington to the Airport board Air force 1 for Los Vegas the was Madison , Jasmine , Jessica . Rachel , Keria and Isabella as we headed towards Nevada Jessica said “ my queen I heard Isabella had her first transformation today”. I said “ yes Jessica”.
Jessica said “ well done Mistress Isabella I am happy for you one less male now” Izzy said “ you were right Jessica it felt good to transform a male to female”. Isabella is my girlfriend all my demon witches must call her mistress and Izzy knew she was happy being devil daughter's girlfriend.

We enjoyed our flight as we landed in Los Vegas airport I was greeted by Chantelle and her secret service I saw Kate waiting for me she said “ mistress I have located my Uncle but I was told by the secret service to wait until you arrived I said “ yes Kate you will become a full demon witch I didn't know your uncle was a mister big demon hunter.

up
25 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos