Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 1104.

Printer-friendly version
The Daily Dormouse.
(aka Bike)
Part 1104
by Angharad

Copyright © 2010 Angharad
All Rights Reserved.
  
-Dormouse-001.jpg

One of these days I would actually throw John Humphrys out of the window–not him personally, but the radio, through which his voice was irritating me. I groaned silently, afraid any noise would wake the baby–the excuse I needed to turn off Mr Humphrys. I leant over and reached for the radio and in my sleepy carelessness, I knocked over the bedside light, which clattered to the floor and woke up my baby.

I cursed, and swiped the radio off the bedside cabinet, somehow instead of the radio alone, I now had the radio and the alarm thing buzzing at me. Oh for a hammer, a big one.

Trish came rushing in to see what was happening, and helped me clear up the mess before I went for a wee and came back to see to the baby. Trish was already sitting on the end of my bed nursing her–in fact, she seemed as if she was trying to get the baby to suckle her flat chest.

“Um–what are you doing, Trish?” I asked and she nearly dropped the baby. I stepped forward and took her.

“Nothin’, honest, Mummy.”

“So why is your pyjama top rolled up your chest?”

“Um,” she started to sniff, and I invited her to come and sit with me. “I was seeing what it felt like to breast feed.”

I chuckled and ruffled her hair, “You silly goose, you have to have breasts first, and even then it’s a bit hit and miss.”

“How can you do it, Mummy?”

“I don’t know, darling, I’m just lucky I guess.”

“I want to be able to do it too.”

“Well, by the time you’re grown up, it might well be possible for you to breast feed if you can find a baby to do it for.”

“I’ll find one okay.” She said that with a cold, calculating everyday sort of tone that made me shiver.

“Yes, I suspect you will.”

I opened up my pyjama top and then my night bra–yeah, I have to wear them all day and night or get milk down everything. I let the baby clamp onto my breast and while Trish sat and oohed and ahhed at this, I thought back to my wearing of bras.

I first wore them while I was at school–until my dad found out–apparently one of the teachers spotted it through my grey shirt and I had to surrender the two tee shirt bras I’d bought, which he cut up with scissors and handed back to me.

I spent the next few evenings sewing them back together, but they never did work again so I had to chuck them. I bought another and he chopped that up as well and gave me a hiding. He mistakenly thought he could knock my girlishness out of me–he failed and had the grace to admit he was wrong before he died.

Once I started the magic pills, my hips grew more than my boobs and my waist, which wasn’t very big, got smaller. My nipples doubled in size and darkened in colour a bit–I’m quite fair skinned, so they didn’t go very dark. Eventually, I started to grow boobs after taking the pills for months–two fried eggs, but they were all mine and I was so chuffed to be wearing an A-cup. Of course, I then had to wear a sweater over my shirts or a jacket to hide my greatest achievements.

I eventually realised if I wore a sports bra or a bandage, I supported them and hid them, so until I was either in transition or practising for it, I tended to hide them. But, and here’s the irony, I couldn’t wait to have to wear a bra–I felt so fulfilled, even if it wasn’t. Then a year or so down the line and I have to wear one as breast growth really kicked in and I was living in role and discovered, like heeled shoes, the nicest things about bras is taking the damn things off as soon as you can. Now, I’m stuck wearing one because my boobs are so big and heavy they pull on my chest muscles, and secondly, I need something to hold the pads in place, or I leak milk everywhere.

I switched the baby to my other breast and felt something touch the other one. Trish was licking my other breast–what do I do now? She looked up at me and blushed. “Sorry, Mummy, I just wondered what it tasted like.”

I put my arm around her, “Okay, sweetheart, don’t cry–but don’t tell the others, okay?”

She nodded, and I hugged her with my free arm, while the baby clamped herself to my full breast. I disengaged her and burped her, she grumbled and I put her back on the second breast. She sucked away for all she was worth, then she started to go off to sleep, sucking just occasionally.

Trish spotted this and giggled, “She’s gone to sleep, Mummy.” Of course this woke up the wee yin, and she began sucking away again. When she was finished I put her down for a short while and cleaned myself up.

Then accompanied by Trish and Livvie, I went down and put the kettle on. I decided it was time I bathed our new arrival, I had done so before, but not perhaps as often as I should.

With my two helpers, I put the water into the baby bath and put it on the kitchen table. Then alongside but not too close, I popped Baby C on the changing mat, stripped her off and removed the smelly nappy and babygro–the all in one suit thing she was wearing.

Having wiped off any residual poo or wee with baby wipes, I picked her up and checking the water again, put her gently into the bath, holding her head and neck with my left hand. Then while I talked to her, I wiped her hair and body with a flannel with some baby wash on it; then rinsed it off–which was the bit she didn’t like. Until then she’d giggled and kicked and laughed at Trish and Livvie who tickled her and made silly noises.

At one point she kicked as Trish was bending down over her, and she ended up with a face-full of water. Livvie laughed until the baby kicked again and she got splashed all down her pyjamas.

Once she was clean, I lifted her out on to a towel which I’d laid out on the changing mat and I let the two girls pat her dry, I don’t know who was chuckling the most the girls or the baby. Then we creamed and powdered her, with Trish being fascinated by her groin.

“What you looking at?” asked Livvie.

“Nothing,” she said in a normal voice but under breath, I heard, “I wish I had one.”

“What a front bum?” said Livvie, obviously hearing it as well.

“Yeah,” she said and ran off upstairs.

I dressed Baby C and after a quick top up, put her down to sleep while first, I went to see where Trish was, and secondly, to get the others up and breakfasted.

05Dolce_Red_l_0.jpg

up
195 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

And she's got seven of them

Ten if you count Simon, Tom and Kiki.

A woman's work...

Susie

Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 1104.

Trish is jealous of Mummy Cathy. Will that Blue Light give Trish her wish of a girl's groin?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The first things when getting home.

Ah yes, now days when I get home, off come the shoes, and I have finally figured out how to reach behind to unfasten it and reach up my sleeves for the straps and pull the awful thing out my neck band. Whew!

There is record of such breas feeding in India, but American Docs are quick to discount the idea.

Much peace

Gwendolyn

Interesting

A unique household. Not your common family I would think. Good Chapter. Excellent story.

Interesting

Posted twice by accident. Can't delete so might as well add
to it. I am about 1000 parts in the dark. But as I understand
it she has one who prefers to be a girl and now Trish. You
would think after seeing all the work mom has to do they would
give thanks for being male. I don't know about those boys.
Must be the water. Too much chemicals in it. Thanks for a
great story.

Heartbreak

Someone upstairs is stairs is suffering. I hope it is only crying.

The new baby

is obviously cherished by Cathy and her family, But for poor little Trish, Baby C is just another example that while she is a girl in almost every way there is still one thing she cannot change yet.....I just hope the despair she feels at the moment, Does not lead her into doing anything stupid.....

Kirri

Experimentation.

I was really pleased that Cathy let Trish 'experiment'. The poor kid must be soooo-oo desperate to grow into a woman!
Yes, let her savour the delights as and where she sees and takes them cos she's going to need a lot of support, especially when she has to approach the doctors about transitioning.

Still, thanks to Cathy, Trish will be able to demonstrate beyond all doubt that she has been 'living in the roll' for sufficient time to prove she is what she is. More importantly, she'll be able to 'tick all the right boxes' when confronted with doctors who are more concerned with 'keeping NHS Costs down' than patient's peace of mind. (Though with Simon's wealth, there's always the 'Thailand Option'.)
By then. hopefully, she'll have her answers 'off pat'.
Nice post Ange,
I really like this one, it was a such a sweet exploration of early transgendered childhood issues.

Really loved this post!!
OXOXOX and an extra X

Beverly.

bev_1.jpg

I dunno about Cathy, but...

I dunno about Cathy, but, I've found folks still don't see things. I quit wearing my sports bras to work six months ago, and switched to my regular ones... As far as I can tell, nobody notices a thing. (All they notice is that I've lost a LOT of weight - those that know me - yeah, I'm down almost 40 pounds from my peek at 245.) Even when I wear my Uber padded Victoria's Secret bra (I wear a 36B & the bra is supposed to add 2 cup sizes. I don't think it does, but the bra's fun to wear. LOL) and a fairly tight polo shirt - nobody's acted like they saw anything - even on a tight hug. Makes me wonder.

Now, last summer, I was doing my best to hide the girls (38A back then) cause I was SURE everyone would notice. LOL

MAYBE if I can get another 40 -50 pounds off, they'll be more noticeable... But, I'm not holding my breath.

Perhaps it's just the novelty still. But, I'm in no rush to get my bra off. They're comfortable and fit well. My older daughter, early on, convinced me how important a good fit was. She explained that if your shoulders/neck are hurting, then you're holding the weight of the girls with the shoulder straps and you're not supposed to. The band is supposed to hold the weight and the straps just keep the cups in place. (At 32-G I guess she should know...) Perhaps Cathy's bras just don't fit right.

As to the chance of breast feeding, all I've been able to find out from reading and asking docs, is that most CAN (even males, if given the right stimulus - hormones help) produce milk. The question is how fast and how much. I've known a few girls that insisted on breast feeding, but had to supplement with formula.

Still fun to read.
Anne

I think...

...it's going to be necessary to have Dr Stephanie talk with Trish... sooner, rather than later.

Sometimes children grow up too quickly, without experiencing and gaining all that they could or should from childhood.

Thanks A+B: a lovely domestic episode which still managed to explore some telling issues.

Psychological Services


Bike Resources

Another day in Paradise,

Having 4 girls is a real assert when taking care of a wee one.

A front bum ? did you make

A front bum ? did you make that one up Ang?
First time I've heard that. Cute coming from the kids, but Trish is having a few problems.

Cefin