The Past Comes Knocking Part 5

Printer-friendly version

Aylin’s House:
“So, how have things been at the office this week, sis?” Jamie carries the salad she made for dinner into the dining room.

Her wife Taskhtali was following behind her with one of the side dishes she made. They were having their weekly dinner with Aylin and Mark. They try to come over either once a week or more so the triples could spend time with siblings.

“Busy, I have a person being unreasonable about selling some property I need to build affordable housing for low-income families.”

“What have you learned about this person, sweetie?” Mark knew his wife would have done some research on him.

“That, he has collected insurance money on several properties that were burned down by an arsonist. The property I need to buy from him is vital to what I want to do.”

“So, do we need to pay him a visit?” Jamie looks at her sister with an evil smile on her face.

“As much as I would love to do that, sis. Let’s play this by the rules first. If he becomes unreasonable. Then I will personally invite him to a nuts roasting party.” Aylin was trying to be more reasonable than she uses to be.

Taskhtali looks at Aylin and her wife “You wouldn’t do that, would you?”

“Oh, you piss my sister off enough, she’ll do it.” Jamie knew what Aylin would do. She didn’t like bullies or cruel people.

After everything is brought out of the kitchen and set on the dining room table. Aylin goes to get Bree, Hollace, and Julie. They were in the den watching a Disney movie. She pokes her head into the room “Girls, dinner is ready.”

“Yeah!” Hollace stands up first.

Bree wanted to help with dinner, but her mother asked her to watch over her sisters. She escorts her two younger siblings to the dining room. When they enter the dining room, Julie sits next to Jamie and Hollace sits on the other side of her mother. Bree sits near her father and Taskhtali sits across from her wife.

The boys and their little sister had already been fed. They were in their crib upstairs in the nursery. Jamie serves Hollace and cut up everything for her. Aylin was doing the same for Julie, even though she was a year older than Hollace. Taskhtali was watching with amusement on her face. They would be doing the same thing for the triplets when they get older.

Jamie flinches when her bra rubs against her sore nipples. The boys have been sucking hard on them when she feeds them.

“What’s wrong, Jamie?” Mark noticed Jamie flinching when she was cutting up Hollace’s veggies.

Jamie looks at Mark “Your sons have been little piggies lately.”

“Oh!” Mark knew what Jamie was talking about. Aylin went through the same problem with Hollace when she first started breastfeeding.

Even when Aylin wore her most comfortable bra, the bra would still chafe her sore and raw nipples. Mark remembered how frustrated Aylin would get because of her nipples being raw. She was glad when she stopped breastfeeding Hollace.

Aylin looks at her sister “Now you know how I felt.”

“Yeah, but you only had one child to feed.” Jamie was glad that her wife helped her out with the triplets.

Bree had a confused look on her face as her mother and aunt talked about something in secret. She knew her mother, father, and aunt sometimes spoke in code. She looks at her mother and back at her aunt and wonders what they were talking about.

After dinner, they enjoy some dessert. Aylin prepares Hollace and Julie for bed. She tucks them into bed and goes back downstairs to spend with her husband, older daughter, sister, and sister-in-law.

Jamie looks at Mark “Has anything exciting happened at Eruption lately?”

“Nope, thank god.” Mark was glad his job at Eruption Communications was boring.

Taskhtali wonders why Mark took such a boring job at Eruptions. She knew he, Aylin, and her wife went after some of the bad guys in New York or other places. The last job the three of them did, before Jamie and Aylin had to pause while they were pregnant. They went after some weapons smugglers.

She couldn’t see Mark being happy being a company security officer with his credentials. It wasn’t like he needed to work with the prize money he saved up from his MMA matches. She knew her wife did bounty hunting jobs and a few drag shows as well.

After a few hours, Jamie and Taskhtali head home with the triplets. Aylin checks on her girls, after making sure Bree gets ready for bed. She tucks Bree into bed and places a kiss on her forehead.

Afterward, Aylin heads toward her bedroom and starts getting undressed. She feels Mark walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. She leans back against his chest, as she enjoys feeling his loving arms holding her. She feels him nibbling on her neck and his hand inching her panties down.

A low moan escapes from her throat as she enjoys his lips on her neck and his fingers teasing her. Eight years ago she wouldn’t have never allowed him to do what he was doing. But now she didn’t mind Mark holding and fingering her. She turns around in his arms and starts kissing him as she moves back towards the bed.

“You have too many clothes on.” As Aylin bites his throat carefully.

A smile appears on Mark’s face as he falls on top of Aylin on the bed.

up
109 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Arlin WILL get what she wants

Samantha Heart's picture

She just might have to get the police involved. Especially with the Insurance paying on several buildings this guy owns due to arson. So something funny with the owner of the property Arlin wants. Hell get what's coming to him lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.