A Mad Hatter Is Born

Printer-friendly version

Aylin Christian Green was born on a frightful stormy day to Baron Wright Green and Lady Hollace Smith in Ravenstonedale, England. She had been born early to her parents and delivered right there in the manor house. Both her parents were proud of their child, well at least the mother was. Baron Green wasn’t to happy to have his first-born child to be born a girl. He wanted a boy. He cheated on his wife after they found out she couldn’t have more children. During Aylin’s early years, he only pretended to adore his daughter. He plotted and planned on murdering his wife.

It was during a bad thunderstorm that he pushed his wife down the stairs. He didn’t know that Aylin had come out of her room to go to her parent’s room because she was afraid of the storm. She had witness her father pushing her mother down the stairs. When the police came to investigate Lady Smith’s death the next day. She accused her father, but then started to act funny and erratic and started attacking the police.

Baron Green had loaded her morning juice up with a highly potent hallucinogenic drug that morning and it had finally kicked in while the police was there. He couldn’t have her telling the truth to the police. Even if they didn’t believe her, he still couldn’t chance it. He knew a man that ran a psychiatric hospital and had Aylin admitted there. He planned with the good doctor to keep his daughter inside as long as he could and gave his permission to experiment on her. He was to make sure she never left the hospital unless she was dead.

The doctor didn’t have a problem experimenting on a six-year-old girl. He tested all sorts of hallucinogenic drugs on her. He even experimented with conducting fear and phobia research of different types on her. She was held in a special wing with a bunch of other patients that had been abandon or forgotten about.

Her only possession was a battered Alice in Wonderland book that the doctor allowed her to keep if she did what he wanted, and when she didn’t he would take it away from her. Some of the time she was allowed outside of her room and allowed to associate with other patients. If she did what the good doctor or orderlies told her to do. She would be allowed to watch a movie. However, the doctor made sure that for her to watch a movie. She had to do things that he couldn’t do to other patients.

One of those things had been his research into electroconvulsive therapy. He would use her to test how much a child of her age could take. He would induce certain conditions on her to simulate what he was trying to cure with the therapy. Sometimes, he would just test how much her body could take with and without drugs. This research went on through the years as she got older.

Several times Aylin would try and escape and was unsuccessful. One time she made it outside the hospital and when she tried to tell people what was going on inside. She was capture and took back inside the hospital and thrown into solitary confinement for two months. Once she was let out she was watched like a hawk. During the times, she could interact with the patients at the hospital. She would learn different languages from some of them that were willing to teach her.

One time while she was sneaking around, she came across the doctor having a conversion with a guy she thought she recognized. She stayed hidden and eased dropped on them. As she was listening to their conversion, she realized they were talking about her. The man was offering a bribe to the good doctor to agree to fill out a death certificate that she was dead and had died by hanging herself. As she looked harder at the man, she realized who he was. That was her father. The man that put her in this place in the first place. She tries to attack him, but is stopped by some orderlies and thrown into a straight-jacket and tossed into solitary confinement and drugged her with a massive amount of a new drug cocktail that zombified her.

Sometime during the night two orderlies sneaked into her cell and raped her repeatedly throughout the night with the straight jacket still containing her. There was no way she could defend herself being doped up and secure in the straight-jacket. They made sure that any blood that appeared had been a cut or injury she did to herself that could be explained.

When she was finally release from confinement, she planned to get revenge for what the two orderlies did to her. She pretended to take her pills and saved them up inside her body inside a plastic bag. The first orderly that raped her. She took all the pills she had been given and saved and crushed them down into a powered. She added the powered to his coffee when he wasn’t looking. So, when he drunk his coffee, he had an overdose.

The second guy she gained his trust and offer to perform oral sex on him. He agreed and they went to an office for some privacy and she started giving him what he wanted. When he got to the point of being ready to come, she bite down hard so her teeth went through his penis and yanked on it so hard she tore the part in her mouth away from his body. When he came out of the office screaming. She pulled the fire alarm and during the chaos and confusion she made her escape with the piece she tore-off still in her mouth and his blood running down her chin and neck.

She was lucky that it was storming outside that night because it made it harder to track her. She only moved at night and hid during the day time. She didn’t allow herself to sleep unless it was a place she knew that she couldn’t be found or gotten to easily. After being on the run for four days and night. She found an old costume shop that had gone out of business and broke in. There were still costumes left inside and she found a Mad Hatter costume that fit her. She also found some white make-up and other items that she could be used to make her look more like the Mad Hatter she had seen Johnny Dep played.

She decided for now on she would always dress this way. Aylin made her way down to some of the worse areas of England and joined up with a street gang that taught her how to steal, fight with a knife, make explosives and boost cars. Boosting cars was her favorite thing. She made a name for herself on the streets as the Hatter or Mad Hatter Aylin. Everybody that knew her knew she was crazy or batty.

All those years in the psychiatric hospital being forced to take all those drugs and being subjected to the good doctor’s experiments. It had taken a toll on her mind and body. She had stopped growing and was permanently stuck at four feet five inches tall and looked like she was a pre-teen. All the drugs she had been forced to take had twisted her brain chemistry to the point that she didn’t know what was real or what wasn’t. Her reality had become twisted and she was partly here and partly gone inside her head at times. She could just stare at a spot on a wall all day long sitting in one position and not move. Some days she would be jumping around giggling and laughing at the stupidest or silliest thing. It didn’t matter to her. She didn’t like people touching her and would always dressed like the mad hatter. She never changed her clothes for a couple of days, unless told to and wouldn’t wear anything else unless it was her outfit. She had to have tea time and party. She quoted things the Mad Hatter said or say something totally silly and stupid.

Aylin planned her revenge on her father and the good doctor carefully. The good doctor she attached a bomb to his car. She had hidden nearby and watched as he got inside the car and turned the key. As he turned the key the car went up in a big fireball and she did her Futterwacken dance she had copied from the movie.

The revenge on her father was better. She had broken into the manor house and wanted till everyone sat down to dinner. She watched as they ate and then retired to the den to spend family time together. She had come walking in with her arms opened wide and embraced her father in a tight hug. She stepped back after releasing him and reached into her left sleeve and pulled a knife and slit his throat after telling him she loved him right in front of his new family. She had turned around and told them they were better off without him. She then proceeded to run away laughing her head off and jumping through a glass window to get away from the manor house.

Baron Green had been surprised to see his oldest daughter out of the hospital and walking towards him for a hug. He had informed his new family that she had hung herself in the hospital and showed them the death certificate the good doctor had made for him. He allowed her to hug him and when she had stepped back away from him and pulled a knife from her left sleeve, it had surprised him. The last words he heard were I love you daddy before she swiped the knife across his throat.

After killing the two men Aylin had set out to kill. She went back to the street gang that took her in and taught her everything she knew. She didn’t have a problem killing someone if they didn’t take the hint when she told them to back off or leave her along. She didn’t care who the person was related to or who they were.

She started to become too well known on the streets and had been told she needed to leave England before she was caught. Interpol and Scotland yards, not to mention MI5 were tracking her movements and looking for her. The gang she had been associated with planned for her to be shipped over as cargo to the United States and given a name of a contact to get in touch with once she arrived.

She left the custom warehouse where the cargo she was part of had been taken to. She called the contact she had been told and met up with them. They had put her to work right away boosting high end cars in New York City. She had been introduced and shown around the city to places she could go, since she wouldn’t change how she was dress. One guy made the mistake of trying to force her to have sex with him and she chopped his penis off with her knife and laugh.

The gang leader she was working under warned his people not to mess with her. He informed them that she was crazy and would do whatever she felt like doing. If they wanted to take their lives in their own hands, he wouldn’t stop her.

A few other gangs around New York learned the hard way as well when they started to confront her. She didn’t care how many there was, she was going to take as many as she could with her. She either sent them to the hospital with missing body parts or to the funeral home. Drug pushers and dealers got to know her well. When she wanted some drugs, she would knock the dealers over or the pushers and take what she wanted.

Any corrupted police officer that wanted to have fun with her, she handled her normal way by seducing and biting his member off or cutting it off with her knife. She kept it sharp all the time. Aylin started carrying a dart gun as well. There were some jobs she had been told not to kill anyone.

Her pet peeve though were men who abused children and women. She would kill them outright with no remorse. If she had any money on her she would give it to them and send them on their way.

She had a collection of different vans she used for sleeping in and for driving around. She never stayed in one area for longer than a week before she moved on to another van and area. Aylin wanted to be unpredictable and hard to find. She learned that was the best way to hide from people.

The latest job was out of New York City. Which Aylin didn’t care. She was getting paid good money for the job as she drives towards the job.

*Read more about Aylin in Snow Angel Part 4

up
191 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wonderful, as if there is

Wonderful, as if there is enough mentally ill people out and about on the streets now-a-days. Sadly, it is all because of the actions of a psycho doctor. Glad she give him his payback.

Didn't that guy used to work at Arkham Asylum?

laika's picture

Some psychiatrists are waaaaaaay more twisted than their patients. An evil man that nobody will lament, following in the footsteps of monsters like Mengele and Ishii.

Interesting story, if kinda gruesome. You-go Strange places....
Guess I'll have to take a look at Snow Angel now.
~hugs, Veronica

Justice served?

Jamie Lee's picture

A man who wanted his six year old daughter to disappear, putting her into a mental health hospital, then giving the doctor in charge free rein to do as he wanted, was lucky he lived as long as he did before Aylin slit his throat. His death was to quick, though. She should have removed his arms and legs and left him to his fate.

The doctor also died to quickly. He too should have felt her pain before expiring. And the orderly who raped her, he won't rape again.

With everything that was done to her, it's a wonder she isn't a vegetable.

Others have feelings too.