Jester Gets Her Lizard

Printer-friendly version

This is a continuation of events that took place in Blue Lace Chapter 25.....

Jester heft’s the unconscious lizard guy from the SUV into the black and gold private Lear Jet she came to Dallas, Texas in. Once he was inside the plane, she drags his heavy-ass self over to one of the black leather seats and buckle him in for the flight back to New York. She stands in front of his unconscious self “you are as heavy, as you are ugly.”

Jester couldn’t understand why anyone would modify their body to look like a lizard. Especially this stupid asshole. Didn’t he know it made him stick out and easier to track? Not that she was relying on his looks to track him down. The last time she fought this asshole, she used the tracking spray that the CIA had developed.

Anika had gotten it from Cheshire and gave everyone two spray bottles to use. Since she also worked as a bounty hunter when they weren’t working on cases for Jack or National Security matters. She used it to track her targets as well.

“Alright, Patricia I’m all loaded.” Jester closes the door of the Lear Jet.

She walks over and sits down on one of the leather chairs and relaxes. She feels the jet start taxing down the runway and lift off the tarmac.
Once they were in the air, she gets up and fixes herself a drink, and sits back down in her seat. She pulls out her custom-built tablet and hooks it into the tablet she recovered from the wrecked car.

She notices that it had been tracking a GPS tracker attached to Mrs. Harding’s car. She looks at when the tracker had been activated and how long they had been tracking her. According to the information she was looking at. Alfonso and his crew have been tracking this woman for at least a few days. Which explains why he left New Jersey to come here.

“You’ve been a very bad boy, Alfonso.” Jester looks at Alfonso’s unconscious body.

She takes a sip of the drink and digs through the information on why he left. She knew Alfonso and his crew were hired hitmen and wanted several kidnappings and murder attempts. Their slimeball lawyer Michael Clayton was very good at getting charges against his clients dropped. Mr. Clayton made millions of dollars and worked for some of the worst sleaze’s balls in New York, New Jersey, and Chicago.

She also knew, he had a thing for young blonde hair women like her. That was how she learned about where Alfonso had been hiding in New Jersey. Sometimes being an attractive girl like her came in handy.

She looks through the tablet some more and finds bank transfers and other things she could use. The hit on Mrs. Harding had been paid for by a client named Zheng Sik-ho. She searches the national criminal database and Interpol. She starts the search and waits to see what the results are. In no time she gets a result from Interpol and the DEA database.

He was a known drug dealer that dealt in trafficking cocaine, heroin, fentanyl, and a few other custom-made drugs. He was wanted in China, Japan, England, and a few other countries.

“Why would a drug lord like Mr. Sik-ho be interested in Mrs. Harding?” Jamie searches for Mrs. Harding.

She looks at the results as they come up. According to Fortune 500, she was one of the top cellphone manufacturers around. Her company just recently released a new cellphone capable of doing things even Apple couldn’t do. Also, she owned several telecommunications companies and television stations around, next to the ones Mr. Bounty owned.

She does some more searching and discovered that her company does business with a company called Black Angel Protections. According to the news article, they just bought a building over at 9696 Skillman Street, Dallas, Texas. Jester remembered seeing the GPS map and the activities from it. She brings the GPS map up and locates the address that Mrs. Harding has been to.

The building she stopped at several times, matches the building that the article said Black Angel Protection Services bought. She brings up the owner of Black Angel Protection Services and saw that the owner was Andy Shawn Blake. She researches Andy Shawn Blake and finds out that he was the oldest son of a woman named Dr. Janet Elizabeth Blake of Blake Medical Supply.

“What is your connection to Mr. Blake, Mrs. Harding?” Jamie takes a sip from her drink.

She goes back and finds an article that a Dallas Newspaper did on Mrs. Harding. She was in the social section of the newspaper she hosted a lot of social events or attended them. She has been photographed at several important social events that took place in Texas.

She activates the business card she gave Mrs. Harding. The card itself had a tracking device built into it. It was unique and clever. As long as there is a source of light, the card could recharge its tiny battery. A map comes up on her screen and shows that the card was located at a private hospital owned by Blake Medical.

“What is your connection to Blake Medical?” Jamie was puzzled.

She does some more searching and comes across a news report of a drug that could change men into women called Blue Lace. She figures that it must have been that drug that changed her into a woman. It was a good thing Hatter got to her, instead of Shade. A smile appears on her face and wonders what type of woman Shade would have turned into?

Jamie covers up a yawn as she tries to contact Anika to let her know she was on her way back to New York with Alfonso. It was too bad she had to kill the others, but they left her no choice. She was loving the new exploding metal cards and throwing knives she got from her weapon supplier.

After a few minutes, Anika’s face appears on Jamie’s tablet screen. Jamie noticed that she was home and had Kiera with her.

“Hey boss, I’m on my way home with Alfonso. I had to use the local cleaners to clean up a mess he caused and get rid of the bodies of his associates.”

Anika looks at Jamie’s face on her television set. She was just getting ready for work when Jamie called.

“Were there any other causalities?”

“Alfonso and his crew went after a woman by the name of Felica Harding. She’s somehow connected to Blake Medical and Black Angel
Protection Services, but I can’t find out how. She’s the owner of a cellphone company and owns several telecommunication companies like your brother.”

“Do you know who hired Alfonso?” Anika was curious as well.

“Yeah, I tracked the money he received from a known drug lord by the name of Zheng Sik-ho. He was originally from China but left after the
Chinese government tried to arrest him for drug trafficking. According to what I found so far; I think he is responsible for the manufacturing of a drug called Blue Lace. I also think it was the same drug that changed me.” Jamie wasn’t sure, but she guessed it had something to do with him.

“It’s possible. Did any of Alfonso’s men have any modifications done to them?”

“Yeah, some of them had their face or upper torso made to look like they had scales or skin like a lizard or Dragon. What is going on with people with these modifications done to their body?” Jamie thought it was weird to want to be like a lizard.

“I don’t know, but lately things have been getting weird out on the streets of New York and New Jersey. How soon will you be landing?” Anika was almost ready for work.

“In a few more hours. Afterward, Patricia has to take the plane in for its annual checkup.” Jester knew Patricia stays busy with all the Jets Mr. Bounty owns.

“Alright, if you need anything else. Terry and Dakota are available. Hatter and Shade are busy tracking down a gun dealer that is selling ghost-made AR15’s out on the streets.”

“They should gather up all those guns and destroy them. There’s no reason for the average citizen to own one.” Jester hated assault rifles and wish something would be done about them.

“Well, you know what my brother says about guns. He says if you pick one up and point it at him, you better kill him. Because he is going to kill you.” Anika knew Jack took gun responsibility seriously.

“After what I have seen of your brother. I would be scared to point a gun at him. He and Mrs. Cheshire are deadly.” Jester knew the two of them were very deadly.

“Well, be careful and let me know when you land. I have to get to work.”

“Alright, Anika.” Jester ends the video call with Anika. She puts everything away and relaxes for a while. She’ll be happy when they land.

She hopes no more surprises are waiting for her. She closes her eyes after putting her empty glass between her leg and the chair arm. She’ll put it in the sink later on.

Several hours later:
“Hey Jamie, wake up. We’re about to land.” Patricia had put the Jet on autopilot so she could grab something to snack on.

When she went to grab something to eat, she notices that Jamie was curled up in the seat she was sitting in and was sound asleep. A smile had appeared on her face. She knows Jamie has been very busy and flying always puts her to sleep.

“Okay, thanks.” Jamie stretches as she stands up and put the glass she drank from in the sink.

She looks at Alfonso and notices he was still out. Which was good, because that meant she didn’t have to fight him or have him struggle while
she moved him. She had the counter agent, just in case she needed to wake him up. She sits back down as she feels the plane start its approach.

The landing always made her feel scared because it was like a controlled drop out of the sky. She feels the wheels touch the asphalt as the plane starts to slow down. She watches as Patricia taxis the plane over to the private hangar Mr. Bounty owned.

When it comes to a complete stop, she opens the door and steps out of the plane. The armor ex-police interceptors drove to the hangar was right where she left it. She only uses it for her bounty jobs. She wasn’t a fighter like Shade and Hatter. Plus, she enjoyed chasing down crooks and bringing them to justice.

She moves Alfonso’s unconscious body over to the armored ex-police interceptor and secures him in the back seat. She grabs the rest of her gear and put it in the cargo area of the armor ex-police interceptor. She goes back inside the plane to speak with Patricia.

She spots Patricia shutting everything down in the plane. She wonders when she is taking the plane to be inspected.

“I thought you were getting the plane inspected?”

“I am, but it's not until tomorrow. I’m going out tonight and visiting some of my friends.” Patricia grabs her overnight bag from storage.

“Oh, do you need a ride?” Jamie didn’t mind giving Patricia a ride.

“Thanks, but my friend is on their way to pick me up. What are you going to do with sleeping beauty?”

“Take him to a secure cell for now, before I torture him for information. I’m going to let him sleep off the drug I knocked him out with. While he’s doing that, I might go and hang out with my mother some.” Jamie always tried to spend some time with her mother.

“Aren’t you going to see Hatter and Shade?” Patricia knew Hatter adopted Jamie as her sister.

“They are working on a case and Dakota is babysitting Bree.” Jamie knew Dakota enjoys having Bree over at her house.

“Well, I’m off. You have a good day.” Patricia exists from the plane.

Jamie follows behind her and gets into her armor ex-police interceptor. She watches as Patricia locks the plane up, before walking out of the hangar. Jamie drives out and drives towards the holding area where they keep prisoners until Alpha team can transport them.

After dropping Alfonso off at the holding center. She heads home to see her mother. When she pulls up into the driveway, she parks the armored ex-police interceptor where she normally parks her Camaro. The Camaro was parked at the location she got the armor ex-police interceptor from. So, if she wanted her car back, she had to return the armor ex-police interceptor.

She walks into the house and saw her mother watching one of her favorite shows. Betty had the day off from her job and was spending it at home catching up on chores around the house. Jamie has been contributing to the bills and whatever repairs that needed to be done around the house.

“How was your trip, sweetie? Did you get the bail jumper you were after?” Betty knew Jamie had gotten her Bounty Hunting license from New
York a few months ago. All her experience as a troubleshooter for Anika Jagger was helping her in her bounty hunting job.

She was also proud that Jamie got her bachelor’s degree in criminal justice. She could have joined the police force or any law enforcement agency. But instead, she was working as a special agent for Anika’s Jagger.

“Yes ma’am, I caught him, and I have some questions I need answers to before I turn him over to the authorities.” The one question Jamie wanted answers to, was why Alfonso killed her friend Kyle.

He was trying to get out of that life and according to everything she found out from investigating his death. Alfonso was the one who killed him. It would have been one thing for Alfonso to simply kill Kyle, but no. He had to dismember her friend and leave his body where everyone could see his handy work.

“What are your plans for the rest of the day, sweetie?” Betty looks at her daughter.

“Watch what you have in mind, mom?” Jamie knew her mother enjoy spending time with her.

“How about, we go and have a girl’s day out, together?”

“Only if you let me pay for everything, mom.” Jamie wanted to treat her mother to something special.

“You don’t need to do that sweetie, but I’ll let you.” Betty knew better than to argue with her daughter.

“Thank you. Let me go and change, first mom.” Jamie wanted to get out of her Jester outfit, first.

“Okay, sweetie. I’ll be waiting here for you.”

“Okay.” Jamie heads upstairs to her bedroom and changes out of her outfit.

She freshens up and put on a nice maxi dress that hugs her figure. Anika had given it to her as a birthday present. She puts on the matching three-inch open-toe heels and brushes her long blonde hair out. She looks at herself in her make-up mirror and put on very light makeup.
Jamie walks downstairs to where her mother is waiting, with her purse slung on her shoulder. She looks toward her mom “I’m ready.”

“Good.” Jamie and her mother walk out to her mother’s car and take it to the spa.

The place they went to was called Spavegan. It was owned by Violet Ellen Bond. She owned a bunch of successful massage parlors and spas
in California, before selling them and moving to New York. She was also an ex-bond girl as well.

Jamie pulls into the driveway of the parking lot and parks her mother’s car. The two of them get out and walk inside the Spa.

“Welcome ladies to Spavegan, how can I help you today?” Christina looks at the two women that walked in.

“We would like to get the works today if it is all possible. My employer Anika Jagger sent us.” Jamie knew Anika always came here to be pampered.

A smile appears on Christina’s face. She knew Mrs. Jagger was told that if any of her employees came and mentioned her name. They were to give them the royal treatment.

“Right.” Christina summons Trish to come and take care of Jamie and her mother.

Hours Later:
Betty and Jamie return home after their visit to Spavegan and go out to eat at LeRoyal’s. Betty enjoyed herself at the spa. It has been a long time since she has been pampered and treated like she was.

“Thank you, sweetie.” Betty looks toward her daughter.

“You’re welcome, mom.” Jamie was happy she could treat her mother to a nice spa day and a nice dinner afterward.

She goes upstairs to her bedroom and changes out of her dress. She still had to interrogate Alfonso and find out why he did what he did to Kyle. Also, why did he go after Mrs. Harding as well? Once she is changed, into a different set of working clothes. She says goodbye to her mother and heads back to the detention center.

Detection Center:
Alfonso wakes up and finds himself hanging by his arms from a hook, suspended above a tub of water. He spots the blonde hair girl that took him and his men down. She was dressed differently than the last time he saw her.

“Ah, sleepy beauty wakes up.” Jamie looks at Alfonso as he hung naked above the water.

“Where am I, BITCH?” Alfonso looks at the blonde-haired woman.

Jester grabs her walking cane and shocks Alfonso in the middle of the chest with it. She holds the cane against his bare chest for a few seconds, before she stops shocking him.

“I don’t answer to bitch or any other derogatory word either. But to answer your question. You’re back in New York and you’re going to answer for crimes you have committed. If you don’t answer me, I’m going to drop you into this huge tank and drop this live cable into the tank and watch you fry.” Jester holds up the electrical cable.

“I ain’t telling you anything, bitch!” Alfonso spits at Jester.

“Wrong answer.” Jester steps on the pedal remote and watches as Alfonso is lowered into the tank.

She puts the electrical cable into the water and watches as Alfonso shakes. She pulls it out and looks at Alfonso “are you going to talk now?”

Alfonso spits at Jester again. He gets shocked again as the electricity is added to the water. He shakes as it courses throughout his body. After a few seconds, he stops shaking.

He stops shaking after a few seconds. He could feel his heart skip a beat as he looks at the blonde hair woman.

“Do you want to answer me now?” Jester normally likes torturing people, but this guy hurt her friend and she wanted him to pay for it.

“I’m not going to talk BITCH!” Alfonso was getting angry.

“Oh, well. I was hoping to avoid this, but you have given me no choice.” Jester raises Alfonso out of the water.

She cuts the electricity off and reaches for the blow torch she picked up from Home Depot. She also grabs a pair of forceps and reaches for one of his testicles and clamps onto it. She stretches the testicles and ignites the blowtorch and looks at Alfonso “last chance before I remove part of your manhood.”

“You wouldn’t dare.” Alfonso didn’t think she’ll do it.

“He doesn’t know me very well, does he?” Jester says those words in her Bugs Bunny voice.

She brings the blowtorch to his stretched testicle and burns the skin. She concentrates on burning through the scrotum as she hears him scream. The smell of burnt flesh drifts upwards from the brunt skin.

Alfonso trashes as he feels his left testicles being burnt off by the blowtorch. She removes the testicle and holds it up to his face “one down, one to go.”

Alfonso just hangs there in pain. He looks at the blonde hair woman “I’ll talk.”

“I thought so. Now, tell me why did you chop up Kyle Ackehurst?” Jester looks at Alfonso for an answer.

“No one leaves my gang once they join. Plus, he was snitching to law enforcement. So, an example had to be made of him. Why does it matter to you?” Alfonso looks at Jester.

“Because he was my friend and I can’t let what you did, go unanswered.”

“What type of bounty hunter are you?” Alfonso just looks at Jester with a puzzled look on his face.

“A vengeful one. Now, why did you go after Mrs. Harding?” Jester wanted an answer to that question.

“Because there was a million-dollar contract on her. Every hitman and contractor is going to go after her.”

“Why? Why is someone paying a million dollars to kill her?” Jester wanted to know.

“I don’t know, and I don’t care. Mr. Sik-ho was offering a million-dollar contract on her, and I wanted to collect on it.” Alfonso so wanted that money.

“What’s with this lizard look? Why do you and your men do this to yourself?” Jester has been puzzled by their look.

“There’s more going on than you realize.” Alfonso looks at his testicle setting on a table near them.

“Well, I think I am going to remove your other testicle for what you did to my friend. I might remove an arm as well.” Jester picks the blowtorch up and uses the forceps to grip the right testicle and remove it.

She blocks out the screams from Alfonso. She was going to make this guy pay for what he did to her friend. After she removes his testicle, she removes his right arm from his elbow down. He tortured her friend and made him a quadriplegic.

Once she is done removing his arm. She makes sure his wound is taken care of. She’ll have to take him to the hospital, so they can treat his burned-off lower arm.

She calls the people they use to transport their prisoners. She makes sure she collects the bounty on Alfonso and gives it to her friend to help him. She cleans up her mess at the detection center and head home, after throwing up several times.

Instead of heading home, Jamie heads toward Anika’s place. When she arrives, it was kind of late, but she did let Anika know she was
dropping by. When Jamie goes up and rings the doorbell of Anika’s townhouse. The door opens and a young teenage girl with straight
shoulder-length platinum hair opens the door. She was wearing a candy cane stripe one-piece footsie pj’s. Her right eye was black and blue. Her left forearm was in a pink cast that had all sorts of writing on it. She had green eyes as well.

“Hey, Jester. Mom is in the living room.” Debbie steps aside to let Jester in.

“How are you feeling, Debbie?” as Jester steps into the house.

“I’m okay, I guess. I had a nightmare and couldn’t sleep.” Debbie was lucky that Anika rescued her from her abusive brother.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Jester knew Debbie came from an abusive family.

Debbie’s birth parents had died from using spiked drugs and her older brother was given custody of her. However, he was very abusive and
sexually assaulted her as well. Anika had to step in and rescue her.

Debbie closed the front door behind Jester and headed into the living room with Jester. She walks over and lays down on the sofa, resting her head on Anika’s lap. She didn’t want to go back to her bedroom and sleep by herself.

Anika covers up Debbie and lets her rest her head on her lap. She strokes Debbie’s hair as she watches Jester sit down in the chair near the sofa.

“What brings you by at this hour.” Anika strokes Debbie’s hair and looks at Jester.

“Alfonso said he hurt my friend to show that you can never leave his gang. He also was punishing Kyle for working with law enforcement.” Jamie saw that Debbie was covered up as she lay on the sofa.

“How about why he went after Mrs. Felica Harding?” Anika could feel Debbie relaxing and starting to fall asleep.

“It was all about the contract put out on her. A Mr. Sik-ho put the contract out on Mrs. Harding and didn’t give a reason why. He did say that the contract was an open one. So, multiple hit men and contract killers are going to want to collect on it.”

“I’ll have Morgana dig into Mrs. Harding's history and find out why Mr. Sik-ho wants her dead. Did you turn Alfonso over to the authorities?”

“Yes, but he won’t be having kids and he’ll need an artificial arm now. I removed the lower part of his arm for what he did to my friend.” Jamie wanted to do more for Alfonso.

“You have more self-control than I would.” Anika would have killed him outright for what he did.

“I know, he doesn’t deserve to live. When I asked him why he and his men make themselves over to look like lizards. He said that more things were going on, then I would know. Do you have any idea what he is talking about?” Jester was puzzled by that statement.

“I have no idea what he is saying. Maybe, you, Mark, and Aylin should investigate what he means.” Anika was curious as well.

“I think I will. The bounty money I got, I gave it to Kyle. He’s going to need it.” Jester knew Kyle was going to need all the support he can get.

“Keep me informed about your friend. I’ll see if I can get my brother to set up a fund for him.” Anika figures she and Jack can set up a fund for Kyle.

“Is there anything else?” Anika could sense something was bothering Jester.

“Anika, I normally don’t torture people. I normally let Aylin do it or Mark. How do you separate yourself from what you are doing?”

“Just remind yourself it's nothing personal. When you interrogate someone, you’re trying to save people’s lives or in some cases, punish a person for what they did. In your case, you handled the situation with what was right for you. I would have cut Alfonso up and stuck his head on a pike.” Anika has started using her brother’s technique.

“If you start to have nightmares, from what you did. Let me know, okay?” Anika knew Jester wasn’t as crazy as Aylin, but she was still her adopted daughter.

“Thanks, Anika.” Jamie smiles at Anika.

Anika could feel that Debbie was sound asleep. She looks over towards Jamie “can you give me a hand with Debbie, please?”

“Sure.” Jamie gets up and walks over to pick Debbie up.

“Where do you want me to carry her too?”

“Take Debbie to my bedroom.” Anika couldn’t believe she was turning into a mother.

Justice was living with her boyfriend Ron in upper New York. She testified against Mr. Marcello and Anika killing the head of the Marcello family. She sat his head outside his place on a pike as Jack does.

Now Anika was the legal guardian of Debbie. Jamie lays Debbie down gently and tucks her in. From what she knows of Debbie’s past, she had a long road of recovery ahead of her.

Jamie leaves Anika’s bedroom. As she exists Anika’s bedroom, she spots Anika waiting for her.

“You did a good job, Jamie. I’ll get you that information on Felica Harding. Now go home and get some sleep, sweetie.” Anika hugs Jamie.
Jamie returns the hug. Afterward, she leaves Anika’s house and heads home. She checks on her mother, before heading to bed.

up
121 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Correction

An AR-15 is NOT an assault weapon. It has features that look like a assault rifle, but it lacks one major defining feature of an assault rifle, it doesn't shoot full auto. That makes it like dozens if not hundreds of other sporting rifles on the market. It's not as powerful as many of them either. Performance-wise it's more suited to be a varmint rifle. Calling an AR-15 an "assault rifle" is like calling a Corvair or a Vega a "NASCAR" ride!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Sometimes you have to do dirty jobs

Samantha Heart's picture

As Jamie/Jester finound out. Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to get what you want done. Her boss & presume Aunt Ankia knows very well & the other info Anika knows how to get.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.