Blue Lace Chp. 22

Printer-friendly version

Red’s International Truck Stop:
Kenzie adjusted how she was sitting in the 18-wheeler they rented to stake out the truck stop. They found the trailer that the women were inside and moved it to a warehouse where Blake Medical personnel were waiting to examine the girls and help them. As she watched the parking lot where the fake trailer was waiting.

She was still feeling the effects of the awesome sex she had last night. The guy she meet at the bar she went to and home with, was well equipped. The guy had been surprised she was still a virgin when he broke her hymen. He was gentle with her afterward and the two of them spent most of the night enjoying each other.

She could tell that sex as a woman, was totally different than sex as a man. It was mind-blowing and a lot more pleasurable. She was determined to have more sex to experience what she experienced the first time. She makes sure to keep her eyes on the fake trailer.

The fake trailer had life-like mannequins placed inside of it. The fake mannequins looked and felt so real, that the traffickers wouldn’t know they were fake until they examined them. Instead of stopping the traffickers, Felica and the group wanted to know where they were heading after they left the truck stop.

Milla looks at Aurora as the two of them watched from an RV Milla had borrowed from a friend of hers. She wanted to help Aurora and the other ladies on this rescue “are all your missions this boring?”

“Yes, it’s a waiting game.” Aurora looks at her wife and couldn’t believe she was here with her.

She was wearing a spare bodysuit that Felica had. She had received the skintight bodysuits from her mother who supplied all of them with bodysuits. She gave her wife a quick lesson on how to use the handguns she was carrying.

“Did this Dove person say when they were supposed to pick this trailer up?” Milla was curious and bored.

“Nope, just sometime soon.” Aurora looks at her wristwatch for the time.

“Ladies, we have movement.” Felica was watching from on top of the truck stop itself.

She could see the acres and acres of the parking lot and the trucks as they enter and leave the place. She spotted a dark red eighteen-wheeler entering the parking lot. She watches as it heads over towards the trailer they switched. The truck backs up to it and secures it. The driver gets out and finishes securing the trailer.

She snaps a picture of the driver and searches for information on the driver. The report she gets back places the guy as Walter Smith, an independent trucker out of Kentucky. She watches as he secures the trailer and walks towards the restaurant.

“Kenzie, can you get to his truck and search the guy’s truck while he is inside?” Felica was going to go down inside the truck shop and see if she could clone his cellphone.

“Sure, no problem.” Kenzie gets out of the eighteen-wheeler they rented and moves quickly and quietly towards the other truck.

Aurora and Milla watch Kenzie move. Milla was surprised at how fast she was. She looks toward Aurora “where did you find her?”

“It’s a long story, sweetie.” Aurora was amazed at how fast Kenzie moved.

“You’re telling me when we get home.” Milla wanted to know more about Aurora’s new partners.

“No problem.” Aurora kisses Milla.

Inside the Red Truck:
Kenzie picks the lock on the truck and manages to slip inside. She looks around and couldn’t believe how much of a pig this guy was. She spots the onboard GPS and takes her reader out and plugs it into the data port. She downloads every place this guy has been. She finds his logbook and takes pictures of it. As she is looking around inside, she spots a naked teenage girl in the sleeper area. Her hands were handcuffed, and her feet were bound by rope. She was unconscious as well.

Kenzie moves over to her and checks her over. She had hand marks around her neck like she was strangled and a nasty black eye.

“Guys, it looks like we have a runaway girl here, that has been sexually abused.” Kenzie saw the bright pink backpack on the floor.

“Take her out. I know it will tip our hand, but we can’t leave her in there. Also, mess the place up, making it look like it got broken into.” Aurora figures they could make it look like the driver was targeted by some thief.

“This truck is already a mess. How messier can I make it?” Kenzie wonders how much of a pig this guy was.

“Make it look like someone tried stealing his radio and such.”

“No problem.” Kenzie ends the phone call and steals the guy’s radio and CB. She was going to leave the GPS unit.

She finds out where he stored the extra money, he made smuggling things. She takes all of it and leaves a one-dollar bill with a smiley face on it. She removes the handcuffs and takes them with her as she carries the drugged girl with her. She also takes the girl's backpack as well. She was right about the girl in the fact that the girl was a runaway.

Kenzie takes the girl to the RV Milla and Aurora was in. She hands the girl to Milla “here, she’s been sexually assaulted and physically assaulted as well. Be careful with her.”

“We will.” Milla lays the girl down on the back of the mattress.

Inside the Truck Stop:
Felica finds the truck driver getting some food. She uses the cloning device to get close to cloning his cellphone. She watches as it clones his cellphone while flirting a little to keep his attention on her. He seemed to like her huge breasts and bubble butt. After a few minutes, the device lets her know it was done cloning his cellphone.

Felica just smiles at Walter as she walks away. She heads towards the RV that Aurora and Milla were in. she knew Kenzie had the eighteen-wheeler they rented to change the trailers with. They stay until Walter comes back to his truck and notices someone broke into it.

“I bet he’s surprised.” Kenzie had walked over to the RV and was sitting with her teammates.

“He’s not going to report this. Did you jam the cameras when you broke into his eighteen-wheeler?” Felica looks at Kenzie for an answer.

“Yes, the cameras were jammed.” Kenzie just looks at Felica.

All four women watch as Walter cuss and scream his frustration as he climbs inside the cab of his truck. All of them watch as the truck starts moving.

“Okay, now we track where they are going.” Felica pulls her cellphone out and send a text to her mother.

The Mountain Complex, Aircraft Hangar:
A black arrow shape drone takes off from hangar 4. It links up with the tracking device that it has been programmed to follow and heads towards the signal. It transmits back its location as it follows the semi.

Outside The Truck Stop:
“Well, the drone is following the truck now.” Receives a signal from the drone.

“That fast?” Kenzie looks at Felica with a puzzled look on her face.

“It’s one of my mother’s supersonic drones. It can stay up in the air for sixty hours.” Felica knew it was one of several advanced drones her mother’s company produce.

“Well, let’s get the semi back and check on the girls we rescued.” Felica looks at the girl in the back of the RV.

“Where did she come from?” Felica had her radio turned off while at the truck stop.

“She was handcuffed and secured in the sleeper of the truck. She’s a runaway from the look of it.” Kenzie looks at Felica.

“Alright, we’ll have the medical team at the warehouse examine her.” Felica hopes the girl wants to go back home or to another home. She has her hands full with two preteen girls.

up
145 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hope everything goes well

Samantha Heart's picture

In this opp & they find out a. Where the truck is going & b. Who is buying these girls.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.