Blue Lace Chp. 12

Printer-friendly version

Aurora watches as a beautiful long platinum blonde hair woman comes walking into the restaurant. The woman had breasts that were almost as big as her own and a tiny waist. She walked with the grace of a cat. She couldn’t believe how curvy this woman was. The dress she was wearing hugged her body.

Aurora watches as the hostess escorts the woman over to her. All she knew was her name was Felica Harding and was the owner of a cellphone company. She watches as the hostess escorts Mrs. Harding over to the table she was sitting at.

Felica spots a young Latino woman sitting at the table the hostess was leading her to. The woman had a curvy body as well and was wearing a nice dress. She had long black hair that was tied back into a ponytail.

“Your waitress will be over to take your order.” Linda looks at the beautiful blonde with a smile on her face.

“Thank you.” Felica sits down at the table.

Once the hostess has walked off, Felica looks at the Latino woman “I take it I’m here to meet you.”

A smile appears on Aurora’s face “yes you are, Mrs. Harding. I believe the two of us are after the same thing.”

“Let me guess, the people who are importing and using the Blue Lace drug on innocents.” Felica knew why she was after them.

“Exactly, they are turning people into women and selling them to either be used for prostitution or sexual slavery.” Aurora had found out why the drug was on the market.

“You sound like you have some experience with it and the aftermath.” Felica was watching Aurora noticing her body movements and such.

“You could say that.” Aurora was thinking about Melissa, Milla, and herself.

“Do you happen to know how it is being smuggled into the US and where it is coming from?”

Before Aurora could answer that question. Their waitress appears to take their drink order. Felica orders a nice wine for the two of them and a cheese and fruit platter. When the waitress walks off Aurora answers.

“From what I have learned, the chemicals for the liquid version of the drug come in from several different places. It’s either shipped inside toys or dolls. Sometimes, the stuff is shipped inside auto parts or fake batteries. As for the rest, rumors have it that it's being shipped in barrels of oil or some fruity syrup.”

“Okay, so do you know when this delivery is supposed to be coming in?” Felica couldn’t believe how the chemicals were smuggled in.

“Yes, and where they will be coming from. My question is, what is your interest in this?” Aurora was curious.

“Like I mentioned earlier. These drug dealers are going after drug users and innocent people and then selling them for either sex or slavery.” Felica looks into Aurora’s brown eyes.

Aurora noticed Felica looking into her eyes and got a chill from her. She could sense that this woman meant business.

“There’s one more thing you might not know about those drugs. The purplish-blue drug has nanites in them that can be programmed to change the subject into any woman, that includes a duplicate of you.” Felica wonders if this woman knew that.

“Now that is something I didn’t know. How do they get what the person looks like?” Aurora was curious about that detail.

“They’re using an experimental medical device that can scan you and then send that scan to the nanites in the fluid.”

“You’re saying that whoever develops this drug can program these nanites in the drug and turn you into anyone?” Aurora didn’t know that.

“Yes.” Felica was weird out when her sister told her.

“But, why women? Why not men?”

“To be honest, without either a sample of male blood added to the drug or the nanites programmed to change the person into a male. The
default mode of the nanites is female. They randomly use whatever is in your DNA to change you. According to my source, if you happened to ingest DNA from another woman, it will combine that with yours.” Felica was surprised by this information when her mother explained how the nanites work.

“How do you know about this?” Aurora looks at Felica with a suspicious look on her face.

“I have people who have done some research into how the drug works. The powder pills have an unknown chemical in them, that affects the body.”

“An unknown chemical? Any idea where it comes from?”

“Nope, no idea at all.” Felica knew her mother and sister were trying to locate it.

Their waitress arrives with their order. She sets it down between them and their drinks as well. Once she walks off, Aurora looks at Felica “I suggest we combine forces and tackle this problem on two fronts. Also, work together as well. I know I have information that could be useful to you, and I bet you have information that would be useful to me as well.”

Felica takes a sip from her wine. It tasted good for a seafood place. She looks at Aurora before she answers “you're right about combining forces. Between the two of us, we could get more done and share information. I do have one question, have you come across any gang members that have a strange dragon design on their bodies?”

Aurora had to think for a few seconds. Normally, she didn’t try to identify the gang members. She normally either knocked them out or kill them outright. “I don’t think I have.”

“Well, from the information I have received so far from a trusted source, they are the ones responsible for wanting the women. If you come across any gang member that has a red dragon of unusual design on them. Don’t kill them if you have to.”

“What does this dragon tattoo look like?” Aurora was curious now.

“Like this.” Felica pulls her cellphone out and locates the picture her sister Ivy sent her.

Once she locates the picture. She shows Aurora the picture. She hopes she might have better luck locating gang members with it.

Aurora looks at the picture. So far, she hasn’t come across anyone with that particular tattoo. She looks back towards Felica “can you send that to me, please?”

“Sure, I just need your cell number.” Felica gets ready to send the image.

Aurora pulls her cell out and gives Felica the number to her cellphone. She watches as Felica taps her number into her cellphone. A few seconds later, the image appears on her cellphone.

“So, your name is Aurora Diesel.” A smile appears on Felica’s face.

“How did you discover my name so fast?” Aurora hadn’t given Mrs. Harding a name yet.

“That my little secret, Mrs. Diesel. I promise you that your information will remain safe. I just wanted to know who I was dealing with since we never formally introduce ourselves to each other.” There was a playful smile on Felica’s face.

“True and since we are going to be partners on this mission. I guess it's only far.” Aurora was surprised and wonders how she found out her name.

The two of them sit there and enjoy the wine and the cheese and meat tray.

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ok something is up

Samantha Heart's picture

They seam to recognize each others last name. Or SOMETHING.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.