Blue Lace Chp. 14

Printer-friendly version

Felica paces back and forth as she listens to her sister’s voice coming over the speaker of her cellphone. She had gotten home early in the morning after her mother’s medical and security team had come in last night and gathered up all the evidence.

“So, what you’re saying Angela, is that there was some sort of strange liquid with radioactive stones submerged in the liquid, some strange botanicals that we have no idea where they came from and more unknown herb.”

“That’s correct, Felica. Mom and the botanical experts we have on-staff have no idea what the herbs are or the plants either. As for the stones, we know they are radioactive, but they are putting off some sort of energy.” Angela looks at the energy levels coming off the stones.

“So, how does all of that go together to make the drug?” Felica was curious how all that went together to make the drug.

“Don’t know, but I’ll have my team examine the final product and deconstruct it. That way, we’ll know how everything goes together.” Angela already had her team working on what they had.

“Alright, hopefully, you can figure out how it all goes together.” Felica knew her sister was smart, and their mother always buys or constructs the best medical equipment.

“Next time, you encounter these guys. Bring me their chemist so I can learn how all of this goes together.”

“I’ll try. It’s not like I’m raiding their labs and such.” Felica needs to speak with her new partners and see if they might know of a lab.

“Oh, one more thing. Mom said Alex needs to drop by one of the hospitals for her checkup.”

“Alright, I’ll make an appointment for Alex with Dr. Halstead.” Felica knew Dr. Halstead went to the same medical school as her mother and aunt.

“Alright, send the results to mom. Now, let me see if I can learn how all these chemicals work together.” Angela loved a challenge.

“Have fun, sis.” Felica felt sorry for her sister.

“You too, sis.” Angela ends the call.

Felica heads towards her home office and checks on her equipment. Everything was in working order. She walks over to her desk and sits down in her chair. She logs onto her computer and starts working on a few things.

Hilton, Room 323:
Kenzie didn’t want to get out of bed. She slept like a log last night after fighting all those guys and meeting those two women. She managed to sneak out of the hotel without being seen and back in again without being seen. She looks at the cube of money sitting on the table in her hotel room.

It was going to go far buying the weapons she was going to need to fight the Los Draco gang. She wanted revenge on them for what they did to a good friend of hers. Stealing the money and drugs was just the beginning.

She gets up out of bed and walks into the bathroom to empty her bladder. She steps into the shower and enjoys the spray as it hits her new body. She couldn’t believe what the drug did to her. She looked like a schoolgirl with her height and body shape.

After she gets out of the shower and puts on a nice dress and wedges. She adds some light make-up. She grabs her purse and hides the money she brought home last night in her backpack.

She remember that she had a meeting with the other two women this afternoon. She grabs a quick breakfast at a nearby restaurant and afterward, does some window shopping.

Aurora’s Place:
Aurora enjoys laying in bed next to her wife. She loved feeling her arm resting on her side. She told Milla everything that took place last night and that she was meeting up with the other two women later this afternoon.

Aurora lays still enjoying her wife spooned against her back. Milla had been in bed asleep when she returned home last night. She wonders what all the stuff they recovered did. She also wonders how connected Felica Harding was and what her damn suit was made of. The only thing she has seen like it was in a comic book. She closes her eyes and falls back asleep.

She brushes aside whatever was tickling her nose. She opens her eyes and spots her wife holding a feather.

“Wakey! Wakey!” A smile appears on Milla’s face.

“You know how to wake someone up.” Aurora leans forward and places a kiss on Milla’s lips.

Milla returns the kiss. She loved looking into Aurora’s eyes.

“Come on, let’s go and get breakfast.” Milla heard about a new restaurant nearby.

“Okay.” Aurora gets out of bed and starts getting ready to go out.

up
145 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very intresting

Samantha Heart's picture

Plants, herbs & radioactive stones that give off Energy in an unknown liquid.... what a combination! Its going to be intresting to find out how it all works together.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.