Blue Lace Chp. 25 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Felica was driving home, and listening to the music playing from her car stereo. She had the windows rolled down enjoying the early morning air. There weren’t many cars out on the road at five in the morning.

As she is sitting at a stoplight, waiting for it to turn green. A car was fast approaching her from the rear. She keeps her eyes on it and when it didn’t look like it was going to slow down. She stomps on the accelerator of her car and burns rubber, just before the much heavier car hit her in the ass end.

As she shoots across the road, another car comes out of nowhere and slams right into the right-hand side of her car. The car that just hit her, had hit the back rear quarter panel. The blow to the rear of her car sides her spinning completely around. She was now facing the oncoming car coming towards her.

It slams head-on into the front of her car, which causes the airbags to deploy and smashes the front of her car. She was pinned behind the steering wheel, unable to move. She watches as two guys exit from the car that just smashed into the front of her car.

One of the people walks up to her open window and punches her right in the face, smashing her nose. She felt the blow to her face. She tries reaching for her gun, but it fell onto the floor.

The person leans into the car and removes the black mask that was covering his head “this is just the beginning of what we are going to do to you.”

Felica looks at the person and notices his whole face had been tattooed. He had ridges over his eye sockets and had a reptilian look to his face.

“You need a breath mint, asshole.” Felica reacts fast as she extends her claws and rakes the guy across his face with her hand.

Whatever was in the Blue Lace that turned her, gave her cat-like reflexes and claws she could extend. Normally, she used the ones in the gloves of her suit. However, she could extend the ones she had gotten from the drug and inflict damage.

“Uggghh! You bitch, you’ll pay for that.” The guy stands up and looks at his men. “Light this bitch up!”

“I don’t think so, fellows.” Several men get hit in the chest with metal playing cards. A few seconds later, the cards explode, killing the men.

The guy turns around after he watches his man's chest explode. He spots a blonde-haired woman wearing a black leotard-style magician’s suit, with a belt going around her waist with a heart-shaped belt buckle. There was a heart shape choker going around her throat as well. The black top hat she was wearing had gold shape card suites going around it. She was also holding a black cane with a heart-shaped handle. Her feet were covered in black leather thigh-high three-inch heel boots.

“Who the fuck, are you bitch?” The guy just looks at the young long blonde hair woman.

“The name is Jester, not bitch.” Jester twists the handle on her cane as she lifts it and points it at the guy.

“Well, you’re a dead bitch now.” The guy points his gun at Jester and fires.

Jester pulls the hidden trigger on her cane and fires the fast-acting knockout dart at the guy. She twists her body as the bullet barely misses her. She watches as the dart hits the guy and he drops like a sack of potatoes.

“Don’t ever dis the Jester.” A smile appears on her young face as she looks down at the reptilian man.

Felica could barely stay conscious as she looked at the strangely dressed woman with the cane. She wonders who she is and why she was helping her. She noticed the woman had a New York accent in her speech.

“Who are you?” Felica looks at the blonde hair woman.

Jester looks at the woman stuck in the car. She walks over to her to see if she could get the woman out, without hurting her more.

“I’m The Jester.” Jamie looks at the white-haired woman. Blood was coming from her broken nose.

Felica was finding it hard to breathe, thanks to her broken nose. She was hurting all over “why are you here?”

“Look, I’m not a doctor or anything, but you look like you’re in a lot of pain. You can ask me any question, once we get you some medical
attention.” Jester goes to pull her cellphone out.

“Here, use mine and press four. Tell them Felica Harding needs immediate medical attention.” Felica hands Jester her cellphone.

Jamie accepts it and does as Felica told her to do. She was surprised it was an emergency medical response company like Jack uses. She looks at Felica “they’re on the way here. I’ll stick around until they get here.” Jamie hands the cellphone back to Felica.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Jester goes about securing the reptilian guy she knocked out.

She has been tracking this asshole and his gang members since New Jersey. She might make a pair of reptilian skin shoes for herself. She makes sure the binder she put on him is secured.

After securing the guy, she looks into the two cars they used to play demolition derby with the young lady. She notices they reinforced the frame and the front end. She spots their cellphones and a tablet. She puts them in her pouch to take to the hacker that Mr. Bounty said lived in the Dallas area.

“Damn! I’ll need to call a cleanup crew in to get rid of these bodies.”

“Who do you work for?” Felica has been watching Jester as she searched the men and their cars.

“A very, very scary man and his sister.” Jamie didn’t want to mention Jack’s name. Anika’s okay, Jack’s no.

“Are you from New York?” Felica has been watching the young blonde woman and everything about her screamed New Yorker.

“Yep, I am. Normally, I work with two other people, but they are working on another case right now.” Jamie walks back over to Felica.

“Who are they?” Felica was curious.

“I don’t think you would know them. One is named Shade and the other is name Mad Hatter Aylin or Mad Hatter.” Jester misses working with
Mark and Aylin, but this was her case and Anika told her to finish it and if she got in over her head to call Bart Hardy.

Felica was trying to stay awake, but it was hard to breathe. She knew some first aid, thanks to her mother and aunt. She twists her nose back into place.

“Ouch! That had to hurt.” Jester shivered when she saw what Felica did.

After a few more minutes, the medical team arrives and manages to free Felica from her car. A tow truck was on its way to remove all the cars. Just before Felica is whisked off by the emergency medical team.

“Here’s my card. Let me know how you are feeling.” Jamie hands Felica a clear business card with her name and number on it.

“Thanks for rescuing me.”

“It was fun.” Jester grabs the reptilian person and drags his sorry self to the SUV that belonged to Jack’s organization. She notices the cleanup crew arrives and starts cleaning up the crime scene.

Jester puts the reptilian guy in the back of the SUV and gets in. She’s going to have fun interrogating this fellow. She might even use some of Hatter’s favorite torture of roasting his nuts.

Felica watches as Jester leaves. She slowly passes out as the emergency medical team lifts off and takes her to a Blake-owned hospital.

The story continues in The Hunt for Dragon’s

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well.... hmmmm intresting

Samantha Heart's picture

Looking foward to the next chapter in this saga (next series)

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Continued Story

The story continues in The Hunt for Dragon’s

Only it doesn"t! It actually continues in "Jester Gets Her Lizard". Makes following your stories very difficult!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Continuation

An explanation needed to be told why Jester was in Texas. I figure a little background story would explain her actions.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison